Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,739 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (682) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1619161 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (679) (680) (681) (682) (683) (684) (685) ... (4139) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 5:59pm On Jun 28, 2020
WHO was saying it cannot be spread via human to human as late as Jan 15th 2020. CDC and WHO were denied a chance to visit the Level 4 centre where the virus was being studied.

You will not have a country if you open your borders and give citizenship to every Tom Dick and Harry who weasels his way in legally or legally.

In Iraq , Gen Soleiman of Iran was arming the Shia militia with highly penetrative formed exposes which claimed the lives of at least 600 Americans.
Obama stupidly tried to make peace with those zealots and even gave them 150B USD. Reagan also armed the Talibans with Stinger missile that saw lots of Russians go back home from Afghan in body bags.

[quote author=CoronaVirusPro post=91169935][/quote]

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 6:02pm On Jun 28, 2020
angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 6:03pm On Jun 28, 2020
salford1:
grin
Porrnstar fvcker

Bill Clinton flew 27 times in Epstein "Lolita Express". Lolita is the name of a young nubile gal.
Even Hillary visited his Orgy Island too.

Trump fell out with Epstein and banned him from all his Clubs after Epstein behaved amorously to one of staff. He obviously knew Epstein at first because hey Rich celeb men with lavish homes in Florida are bound to know each other

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 6:06pm On Jun 28, 2020
He might as well be sucking Bill Clinton's Dyck too

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 6:18pm On Jun 28, 2020
Already.
One trouble per day grin

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by CoronaVirusPro: 6:24pm On Jun 28, 2020
salford1:
Already.
One trouble per day grin

I told you yesterday is one trouble per day.

Trump needs just to tweet or talk to get in a big mess.

He still hasnt realized that his mouth and Twitter account are his biggest enemies.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 6:25pm On Jun 28, 2020
http://icasualties.org/

Obama had more troops killed in Afghan than even Bush. He was micromanaging the war even ordering the americans not to shoot unless the attackers shot first. Most useless 'smartest guy in the room" ever.

U.S. Casualties: 2,403. 2010 marked the deadliest year in Afghanistan, with 499 U.S. soldiers and 711 total coalition forces killed, according to the Iraq Coalition Casuality Count

I will not respond to you - you get your news from twitter memes created by marxist leftists living in their mothers basement.

salford1:
angry

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by EdoBoyJazzie: 6:32pm On Jun 28, 2020
Haba! What is happening now? Trump in free fall grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=caIuUZwLQ0Y

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 6:39pm On Jun 28, 2020
CoronaVirusPro:

I told you yesterday is one trouble per day.

Trump needs just to tweet or talk to get in a big mess.

He still hasnt realized that his mouth and Twitter account are his biggest enemies.
Yes you did.

The white man in the golf cart shouts "White Power twice!".The other guy holding the MAGA sign replies "there you go, White Power!", and the orange turd retweeted the video. He is not even dog whistlling anymore. He is now shouting out to the white supremacists to take action.

The racist orange turd knows he is losing in November, so he would rather burn it down to the ground before he leaves.

Waiting for the Trumptards to come and twist this. How low can a President get. Everything everyone that has worked with this man has said is TRUE.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 6:46pm On Jun 28, 2020

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 7:29pm On Jun 28, 2020
ribbit:
lol so how would I have known in 2016 that trump will be terrible president when he hasn't become one?
I think the fact that he had been incompetent in small things (his bankrupted businesses and mind, for instance, his gutter mouth and pussy grabbing and his divisiveness), was enough to suggest he'd be a terrible president.

Unfortunately, many saw "billionaire" and "you're fired" and thought otherwise.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 7:31pm On Jun 28, 2020
MaziAlaye:

[s]Biden is bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla...... Rubbbbbbbishhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh[/s]
You just wake up and start typing nonsense angry

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by CoronaVirusPro: 7:33pm On Jun 28, 2020
salford1:

Yes you did.

The white man in the golf cart shouts "White Power twice!".The other guy holding the MAGA sign replies "there you go, White Power!", and the orange turd retweeted the video. He is not even dog whistlling anymore. He is now shouting out to the white supremacists to take action.

The racist orange turd knows he is losing in November, so he would rather burn it down to the ground before he leaves.

Waiting for the Trumptards to come and twist this. How low can a President get. Everything everyone that has worked with this man has said is TRUE.

The Bunker Bitch is on the golf course while Pence is in Church to fool his believers that he is a Christian. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 7:34pm On Jun 28, 2020
salford1:

During the 2016 elections, I was indifferent because Clinton was not my preferred candidate in the democratic party neither did I like The orange turd.
Your indifference then is causing me pain now, and I can only delight that you are not indifferent now.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 7:43pm On Jun 28, 2020
basilico:
Why not ask Democrats if they want a statue of Karl Marx or Stalin put up and see whether they agree.?
I take it you already asked them. Care telling us what they said?

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by CoronaVirusPro: 7:46pm On Jun 28, 2020
Full breed Trump supporter grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MaziAlaye(m): 7:58pm On Jun 28, 2020
salford1:

Yes you did.

Black power is very good and empowering, but white power is bad and must be stopped. Dont see a problem here? Dont encourage one races base instincts& attempt to curtail the other. You cant suppress white people voices. If you don't have a problem with people shouting BLACK POWER, then why have a problem with people shouting WHITE POWER?

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 7:59pm On Jun 28, 2020
MaziAlaye:

Black power is very good and empowering, but white power is bad and must be stopped. Dont see a problem here? Dont encourage one races base instincts& attempt to curtail the other. You cant suppress white people voices. If you don't have a problem with people shouting BLACK POWER, then why have a problem with people shouting WHITE POWER?
This thing has mental health problem.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 8:02pm On Jun 28, 2020
As ugly and bigoted Trump is, he realised he goofed big time and deleted the tweet, but we know what he is doing. He is calling out for help from Neo Nazis and white supremacists like Dylann Roof and many others.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 8:09pm On Jun 28, 2020
MaziAlaye:

Black power is very good and empowering, but white power is bad and must be stopped. Dont see a problem here?
Mazi, please reason! It is my belief that you are capable.

There would be nothing wrong with "white power" if it weren't for it's history and continuation of the ideology of white supremacy which black power is a reaction to.

White supremacy or white supremacism is the racist belief that white people are superior to people of other races and therefore should be dominant over them. White supremacy has roots in the now-discredited doctrine of scientific racism and often relies on pseudoscientific arguments. Like most similar movements such as neo-Nazism, white supremacists typically oppose members of other races as well as Jews.

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MaziAlaye(m): 8:15pm On Jun 28, 2020
budaatum:

There would be nothing wrong with "white power" if it weren't for it's history and continuation of the ideology of white supremacy which black power is a reaction to.

White supremacy or white supremacism is the racist belief that white people are superior to people of other races and therefore should be dominant over them. White supremacy has roots in the now-discredited doctrine of scientific racism and often relies on pseudoscientific arguments. Like most similar movements such as neo-Nazism, white supremacists typically oppose members of other races as well as Jews.

There's nothing wrong with having pride in your skin color or heritage, is there? Why is black power acceptable but not white power? Why should white men be inherently apologetic for something they can not control? Why?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 8:16pm On Jun 28, 2020
budaatum:

You are trying to reason with a cockroach. Just let it go.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jun 28, 2020
salford1:
As ugly and bigoted Trump is, he realised he goofed big time and deleted the tweet, but we know what he is doing. He is calling out for help from Neo Nazis and white supremacists like Dylann Roof and many others.

.have you watched the video?

And if so paste the link and not from the media edited source.

Because the man was jokingly mocking the woman who called him white supremist

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 8:24pm On Jun 28, 2020
MaziAlaye:

There's nothing wrong with having pride in your skin color or heritage, is there? Why is black power acceptable but not white power? Why should white men be inherently apologetic for something they can not control? Why?
Please go do some reading to get your facts right.

White power is not about pride, Mazi, it's about supremacy, and if Black Power too was about supremacy, we'd actually have a race war.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jun 28, 2020
salford1:

Guys watch this and tell me if the senairo was as the media portrayed it.
The man was simply mocking the protester by acting as a Yes-man grin
Its like calling him a racist and he say yeah! ..... white power

https://twitter.com/i/status/1276965068048158720

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by CoronaVirusPro: 8:56pm On Jun 28, 2020
grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jun 28, 2020
To be honest, I'll be positively surprised if Biden won. I'm not a fan, but I'd be really, really be positively surprised, if Americans chose the lesser evil

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 9:08pm On Jun 28, 2020
Another important Republican bites the dust. Voting Joe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qF5TSCJOTjo

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by CoronaVirusPro: 9:11pm On Jun 28, 2020
salford1:
Another important Republican bites the dust. Voting Joe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qF5TSCJOTjo

More to come.

Trump might drop out of the 2020 election. Speculations already filtering in.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 28, 2020
budaatum:

Lmaooooo grin grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by donjazet(m): 9:22pm On Jun 28, 2020
fieryy:

Lmaooooo grin grin

this budaatum na mad man. grin grin
See better slide tackle. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jun 28, 2020
donjazet:

this budaatum na mad man. grin grin
See better slide tackle. grin

Lol, I actually really thinks he believes Mazi is capable. I was actually laughing (still am to be honest) because he's definitely NOT capable grin Buda, I believe is just one hell of a patient dude.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (679) (680) (681) (682) (683) (684) (685) ... (4139) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: budaatum and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.