Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,812 members, 7,813,681 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:10 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (712) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1590541 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (709) (710) (711) (712) (713) (714) (715) ... (4134) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 2:38am On Jul 06, 2020
Wyttcat:
Trump is right 100%. You are the one delusional here!

The covid19 death rate is less than .002%.

Covid 19 is just like common cold even CDC says so.
Bump

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Wyttcat: 3:04am On Jul 06, 2020
Injustice against Flynn today will be done to black people soon and they won be able to say this has never happened before because it is happening right now and a black man is the first to do it to a white man for the first time in the history of the United States.

They want to force Trump to pardon him.
OLAADEGBU:

Yeah, right. cool

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Wyttcat: 3:10am On Jul 06, 2020
Deluded imbecille, stop by CDC website while you are at it and prove them wrong too.
salford1:

I will be back to prove that you are a dunce. Just let me finish my pounded yam.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Wyttcat: 3:12am On Jul 06, 2020
Mask doesn't work yet they won't let us hear word.

They know liberals are too stupidd and can't put 1+1 together.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Wyttcat: 3:17am On Jul 06, 2020
Now CNN is saying Hydroxy chloroquine works because they know they will be sued into oblivion for knowingly discouraged people from taking a life saving medicine and allowed them to die.

Unleash dem lawyers!

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 3:33am On Jul 06, 2020
Wyttcat:
Trump is right 100%. You are the one delusional here!

The covid19 death rate is less than .002%.

Covid 19 is just like common cold even CDC says so.
To think that someone even shared your post. Association of dunces grin

While this is difficult to capture since we are still in a pandemic, I will do a quick maths for you based on the current stats in the US.

There are circa 135,000 deaths in the US
There are circa 2,500,000 that got infected.

135,000/2,500,000 equals 0.054
0.054 x 100 equals 5.4%.

In layman terms, that means for every 100 people infected in the US, there is a chance of approximately 5 people dying. If I add the hospitalization numbers, we are looking at closer to 20 - 30 out of 100.

That is a bad outcome, but according to you and your orange turd god, it is 99% harmless. You can see how idiotic that makes you look.

Covid 19 is like the common flu, really? Can you show me where that is written or an academic journal to back up your statement? I won't even attempt to reply this because it's a very stupid statement. Probably the most stupid I have read this year.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Wyttcat: 3:35am On Jul 06, 2020
Heads will roll!

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Wyttcat: 3:37am On Jul 06, 2020
And every death is covid 19.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 3:40am On Jul 06, 2020
Wyttcat:
Heads will roll!
The only head that would be rolling his Trump's orange head.
Of course you had to post gibberish from far right junk media. I read the Washington Times. They even had the number of death from Covid at circa 50,000 as at April, 2020. That means the number of death has more than doubled in a space of 2 months. Did you even read what you posted grin
Olodo.
I almost got fooled thinking it was the reputable Washington Post.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Wyttcat: 3:45am On Jul 06, 2020
Ode, the imaginary number has not doubled but triple,
oponu!

Make up your mind, do you believe the number or it's from far right junk media like you said?
salford1:

Of course you had to post gibberish from far right news media. I read the Washington Times. They even had the number of death from Covid at circa 50,000 as at April, 2020. That means the number of death has more than doubled in a space of 2 months. Did you even read what you posted grin
Olodo.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 3:46am On Jul 06, 2020
Wyttcat:
Ode, the imaginary number has not doubled but triple,
oponu!
It is now imaginary number. I am sure the deaths are imaginable to you too. Dunce grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Wyttcat: 3:49am On Jul 06, 2020
Iddiot, my stance as always been that the whole coronavirus death is not up to 10% of what they are claiming, so the number remains imaginary.

Stop picking half a point, the newspaper is quoting the so called official figure which is wrong anyway.
salford1:

It is now imaginary number. I am sure the deaths are imaginable to you too. Dunce grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 3:52am On Jul 06, 2020
You can see the idiott that wrote that article is a far right nutcase. Just another trumpretard like you.
The government was seven thinking 70,000 death by August whereas it's now 135,000 death at end of June. grin due to the incompetence of the orange turd.

Trump is very dangerous and deranged. He is killing Americans with his careless talks.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Wyttcat: 3:54am On Jul 06, 2020
Lol!

Washington post is reputable? A news paper that lie everyday is reputable?

Washington times has never told a single lie, it's all true reporting.
salford1:

Of course you had to post gibberish from far right junk media. I read the Washington Times. They even had the number of death from Covid at circa 50,000 as at April, 2020. That means the number of death has more than doubled in a space of 2 months. Did you even read what you posted grin
Olodo.
I almost got fooled thinking it was the reputable Washington Post.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 3:54am On Jul 06, 2020
Wyttcat:
Iddiot, my stance as always been that the whole coronavirus death is not up to 10% of what they are claiming, so the number remains imaginary.

Stop picking half a point, the newspaper is quoting the so called official figure which is wrong anyway.
You are changing the goal post. Typical of a trumptard. Empty skulls grin
The deaths too are imaginary.why don't you volunteer yourself to catch the virus and be part of the statistic ,since the numbers are imaginary to you.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 3:56am On Jul 06, 2020
Wyttcat:
Lol!

Washington post is reputable? A news paper that lie everyday is reputable?

Washington times has never told a single lie, it's all true reporting.
Stop reading junk media like the Washington Times and all other White supremacists trash like Infowars or whatever that shyte is called. It is bad for your mental health. grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Wyttcat: 3:57am On Jul 06, 2020
Is that not the official figure from the CDC?

They are going to go with the official CDC until they can prove it's wrong.

That's how a good newspaper should work and not make up its own.

You are a raving lunatic.
salford1:
You can see the idiott that wrote that article is a far right nutcase. Just another trumpretard like you.
The government was seven thinking 70,000 death by August whereas it's now 135,000 death at end of June. grin due to the incompetence of the orange turd.

Trump is very dangerous and deranged. He is killing Americans with his careless talks.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 3:59am On Jul 06, 2020
Wyttcat:
Is that not the official figure from the CDC?

They are going to go with the official CDC until they can prove it's wrong.

That's how a good newspaper should work and not make up its own.
Hahahahaha. Now you are talking about CDC. Yes the figures I posted are figures I got from CDC not the stupid 99% Trump is quoting. Did he pull that figure from his a55? You should know since you have your head buried in it.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Wyttcat: 4:00am On Jul 06, 2020
So I can be dumb like you you and start calling dog monkey right?
salford1:

Stop reading junk media like the Washington Times and all other White supremacists trash like Infowars or whatever that shyte is called. It is bad for your mental health. grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 4:02am On Jul 06, 2020
Wyttcat:
So I can be dumb like you you and start calling dog monkey right?
You are losing it. I just proved that you are the dumb one. If I were you,I would take the screenshot of the maths formula I gave you so you can check your numbers before believing the rubbish like the 99% Trump threw at you trumptards. You can see that he is trying to get you trumptards killed by his careless statements.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Wyttcat: 4:03am On Jul 06, 2020
You are missing your head!

When the death rate is .002%, that means it's less than 1% which makes Trump's claim of 99% spot on.

You have to be really stuppidd in real life.

Stop confusing yourself, the number of deaths from Washington times is what I said is from CDC. The percentage is from me.

You are a real life chump!
salford1:

Hahahahaha. Now you are talking about CDC. Yes the figures I posted are figures I got from CDC not the stupid 99% Trump is quoting. Did he pull that figure from his a55? You should know since you have your head buried in it.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 4:05am On Jul 06, 2020
Wyttcat:
You are missing your head!

When the death rate is .002%, that means it's less than 1% which makes Trump's claim of 99% spot on.

You have to be really stuppidd in real life.
Here we go again. Blockhead.

"It was unclear how the president arrived at the 99% harmless figure"

It can never be clear how he arrived at that figure because he made that shyte up, and trumptards like you with no brain believed that rubbish.

I have worked out the maths for you. Now show me or prove how Trump arrived at that figure. I will be waiting. Thanks

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Wyttcat: 4:12am On Jul 06, 2020
Again dumb liberal, if less than 1 percent of the people die of covid19, that makes the 99% fine and free from the virus as Trump said.

Now tell me in your deranged mind the percentage of the people dying or shut the hell up.
salford1:

Here we go again. Blockhead.

It can never be clear how he arrived at that figure because he made that shyte up, and trumptards like you with no brain believed that rubbish.

I have worked out the maths. Now show me or prove how Trump arrived at that figure. I will be waiting. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Wyttcat: 4:13am On Jul 06, 2020
1. Fauci has his hand soiled in blood

2. There has been covid in Europe since March 2019 but covered up by WHOjust as they covered up cholera that killed a lot of people in Ethiopia.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 4:15am On Jul 06, 2020
Wyttcat:
Again dumb liberal, if less than 1 percent of the people die of covid19, that makes the 99% fine and free from the virus as Trump said.

Now tell me in your deranged mind the percentage of the people dying or shut the hell up.
But I just did that. I just worked out the maths..
I am going to ask you again shameless man Abi ma woman.

Prove how Trump arrived at that figure. I will be waiting. Thanks
You won't probably be able to work out Trump's 99% figure because you are a dunce grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 4:16am On Jul 06, 2020
Wyttcat:
This
Is this your answer retarrd grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 4:18am On Jul 06, 2020
I almost forgot. Any academic journal to prove that covid is just like the common cold (catarrh)?
I remember that foolish statement too.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Wyttcat: 4:21am On Jul 06, 2020
You are a hopeless imbecille with a mind of a zombie.

Go and hang yourself if you still don't get Trump arrived at that.

What a dumb foool!
salford1:

But I just did that. I just worked out the maths..
I am going to ask you again shameless man Abi ma woman.

Prove how Trump arrived at that figure. I will be waiting. Thanks
You won't probably be able to work out Trump's 99% figure because you are a dunce grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Wyttcat: 4:23am On Jul 06, 2020
I'm sure you just escaped from a mental institution and will take a while to get to you grab reality.
salford1:

Is this your answer retarrd grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 4:24am On Jul 06, 2020
Wyttcat:
You are a hopeless imbecille with a mind of a zombie.

Go and hang yourself you still don't get Trump arrived at that.

What a dumb foool!
Hahahahaha. Olodo rabata. Now I just realised you are nothing but a loud mouth dunce just like the orange turd.

I am waiting for your maths ooo, just to show me how Trump arrived at 99% an why the world shut down because of a catarrh (common cold) grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 4:25am On Jul 06, 2020
Wyttcat:
Deluded imbecille, stop by CDC website while you are at it and prove them wrong too.
OMG. You are a SUPER DUNCE grin grin grin

What CDC was telling you there since you lack comprehension skills is that:

Covid 19, common cold, MARs, SARs, some strains of flu etc are all from a family of coronavirus, but they are more dangerous than each other. That doesn't mean that common cold and Covid 19 have the same fatality rate.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Wyttcat: 4:28am On Jul 06, 2020
Dumb crackpot, wait there till you turn skeleton.

The man with the beat intelligence in the world is mistaken in your drug eat up mind, right!

You are more than sick!
salford1:

Hahahahaha. Olodo rabata. Now I just realised you are nothing but a loud mouth dunce just like the orange turd.

I am waiting for your maths ooo, just to show me how Trump arrived at 99% an why the world shut down becuase of a catarrh (common cold) grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (709) (710) (711) (712) (713) (714) (715) ... (4134) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.