Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,681 members, 7,831,116 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (713) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1637890 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (710) (711) (712) (713) (714) (715) (716) ... (4144) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Wyttcat: 4:30am On Jul 06, 2020
Iddiot, what is telling you there is that being positive does not mean you have covid 19 virus but common could too could get you read as positive.

Dumb liberal, what are you feeling like fool?
salford1:

OMG. You are a SUPER DUNCE grin grin grin

What CDC was telling you there since you lack comprehension skills is that:

Covid 19, common cold, MARs, SARs etc are all from a family of coronavirus, but they are more dangerous than each other.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 4:30am On Jul 06, 2020
Wyttcat:
Dumb crackpot, wait there till you turn skeleton.

The man with the beat intelligence in the world is mistaken in your drug eat up mind, right!

You are more than sick!
1. Please don't cry. All I am asking for is that you show me the maths how Trump arrived at 99% since you confirmed his statement.

2. If the common cold is same as Covid 19, why are countries and states putting out measures to curb the spread of Covid. You can see how foolish you look.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 4:32am On Jul 06, 2020
Wyttcat:
Iddiot, what is telling you there is that being positive does not mean you have covid 19 virus but commoncild too could get you read as positive.
You are even getting worse grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Wyttcat: 4:34am On Jul 06, 2020
You are talking about yourself dolt. When next you see him, ask him ok?

Even the media knows he's right and hasn't be able to challenge him on that.

Trump is always and has been so far in almost everything he said, and your media has been wrong everyday.
salford1:

1. Please don't cry. All I am asking for is that you show me the maths how Trump arrived at 99% since you confirmed his statement.

2. If the common cold is same as Covid 19, why are countries and states putting out measures to curb the spread of Covid. You can see how foolish you look.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 4:34am On Jul 06, 2020
Wyttcat:
When next you see him, ask him ok?

Even the media knows he's right

Trumpis always and has been so far in almost everything he said, and your media has been wrong everyday.
Nonsense. The Republicans (that served in his administration) below are media too.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Wyttcat: 4:38am On Jul 06, 2020
Whats funny? Better go and take your medication or whatever you are on.

Trump is always right and has been and the media is always wrong!
salford1:

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 4:38am On Jul 06, 2020
Simple arithmetic, you do not know grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 4:39am On Jul 06, 2020
Wyttcat:
Whats funny? Better go and take your medication or whatever you are on.

Trump is always right and has been and the media is always wrong!
You failed the cross examination, since you can't help me out with simple arithmetic to show how Trump arrived at 99% grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Wyttcat: 4:41am On Jul 06, 2020
Arindin, the military industrial complex men who can no longer have bombs dropped anywhere in the world are angry. The military men who were shipping soldiers bodies with drugs can not be happy. And they will all be going down because of treason soon.
salford1:

Nonsense. The Republicans (that served in his administration) below are media too.
grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Wyttcat: 4:42am On Jul 06, 2020
No math can save your live, you are dumb for life.
salford1:

You failed the cross examination, since you can't help me out with simple arithmetic to show how Trump arrived at 99% grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 4:43am On Jul 06, 2020
Wyttcat:
Arindin, the military industrial complex who can no longer have bombs dropped anywhere in the world are angry. The military men who were shipping soldiers bodies with drugs can not be happy. And they will all be going down because of treason soon.
All I am asking for is that you show me the maths how Trump arrived at the imaginary 99% since you confirmed his statement

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 4:44am On Jul 06, 2020
Wyttcat:
No math can save your live, you are dumb for life.
Maths has not only saved my life, but it has also given me a couple of thousand dollars in 6 figures in my akkant. I love maths for life!

That aside:

All I am asking for is that you show me the maths how Trump arrived at the imaginary 99% since you confirmed his statement

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Wyttcat: 4:44am On Jul 06, 2020
When the time comes for imbecilles to understand, you will be called on to[.
quote author=salford1 post=91424976]
All I am asking for is that you show me the maths how Trump arrived at the imaginary 99% since you confirmed his statement[/quote]

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 4:45am On Jul 06, 2020
Wyttcat:
When the time comes for imbecilles to understand, you will be called on to[.
quote author=salford1 post=91424976]
Are you confused. You can't even quote properly.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Wyttcat: 4:48am On Jul 06, 2020
Heheh!

Empty barrel! You liberals don't have the ethics to keep good job on your level.

You are imbecilles by design.

When iddiots count, you will sure rep but now let's see what has been happening.
salford1:

Maths has not only saved my life, but it has also given me a couple of thousand dollars in 6 figures in my akkant. I love maths for life!

That aside:

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 4:48am On Jul 06, 2020
Wyttcat:
Heheh!

Empty barrel! You liberals don't have the ethics to keep good job on your level.

You are imbecilles by design.

When iddiots count, you will sure rep but now let's see what has been happening.
Let's play a game. Show me your account balance and I would show you mine cool
I dare you!

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Wyttcat: 4:49am On Jul 06, 2020
Mad man of New York wishes he can trade his state.

Death rate is going down in red states.

Hillary Clinton's photos coming to town near you.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 4:51am On Jul 06, 2020
smiley
4.6%.
My maths was at approximately 5%
Very close to Johns Hopkins value.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Wyttcat: 4:53am On Jul 06, 2020
Fake!

Your math on what again exactly?
salford1:
smiley
4.6%.
My maths was at approximately 5%
Very close to John Hopkins value.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by aigmax(m): 4:54am On Jul 06, 2020
Bluebyrd:

Trump has never declared bankruptcy. Those you are calling trumptards seem to be more informed than you are.

Bro...you see this particular one.... she's in far away okokomaiko lagos state .... cheesy cheesy cheesy....some of em just come here and jump on the bandwagon ...they ve
never even left the confines of SW Nigeria in their
life......she's just an Americana wannabe ...a woman in her mid 30's still struggling with basic undergraduate program....Olodo ni oooo cheesy

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 4:59am On Jul 06, 2020
Wyttcat:
Fake!

Your math on what again exactly?

Wyttcat:
Trump is right 100%. You are the one delusional here!

The covid19 death rate is less than .002%.

Covid 19 is just like common cold even CDC says so.

salford1:

To think that someone even shared your post. Association of dunces grin

While this is difficult to capture since we are still in a pandemic, I will do a quick maths for you based on the current stats in the US.

There are circa 135,000 deaths in the US
There are circa 2,500,000 that got infected.

135,000/2,500,000 equals 0.054
0.054 x 100 equals 5.4%.

In layman terms, that means for every 100 people infected in the US, there is a chance of approximately 5 people dying. If I add the hospitalization numbers, we are looking at closer to 20 - 30 out of 100.

That is a bad outcome, but according to you and your orange turd god, it is 99% harmless. You can see how idiotic that makes you look.

Covid 19 is like the common flu, really? Can you show me where that is written or an academic journal to back up your statement? I won't even attempt to reply this because it's a very stupid statement. Probably the most stupid I have read this year.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Wyttcat: 5:02am On Jul 06, 2020
I no get power to laugh self na party 3 days straight, my stomach!

This one strong o!

Okokomaiko loun loun! You no even stop for Ikeja or somewhere close!

Wait are you talking about me?
aigmax:

Bro...you see this particular one.... she's in far away okokomaiko lagos state .... cheesy cheesy cheesy....some of em just come here and jump on the bandwagon ...they ve
never even left the confines of SW Nigeria in their
life......she's just an Americana wannabe ...a woman in her mid 30's still struggling with basic undergraduate program....Olodo ni oooo cheesy

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by aigmax(m): 5:07am On Jul 06, 2020
Wyttcat:
I no get power to laugh self na party 3 days straight, my stomach!

This one strong o!

Okokomaiko loun loun! You no even stop for Ikeja or somewhere close!

Wait are you talking about me?

I tell you cheesy cheesy cheesy

Nah bruh.....was referring to the ladyhippolyta88 ...

A notorious woman with multiple monikers on NL cheesy

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Wyttcat: 5:07am On Jul 06, 2020
Trump's figure is settled.

You need to explain how you arrived at yours.
salford1:

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 5:10am On Jul 06, 2020
Wyttcat:
Trump's figure is settled.

You need to explain how you arrived at yours.
Are you now blind?

Okay:
(135000/2500000)*100 = 5.4%. approx:5%

Now show me how Trump and yourself arrived at 99% or 1%.

That's not too much to ask for cool

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Wyttcat: 5:12am On Jul 06, 2020
I thought as much but because many people here think I'm a man and you said lady. I'm guilty of that too because I keep thinking that I'm the only woman here since most women don't delve into politics.
aigmax:

I tell you cheesy cheesy cheesy

Nah bruh.....was referring to the ladyhippolyta88 ...

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Wyttcat: 5:20am On Jul 06, 2020
You are insane!

135,000 is the so called dead, so what is the 2.5 million for?

It seems the person that is helping you punch the numbers is not around at the moment, but I really want the 2.5 million is.
salford1:

Are you now blind?

Okay:
(135000/2500000)*100 = 5.4%. approx:5%

Now show me how Trump and yourself arrived at 99% or 1%.

That's not too much to ask for cool

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by aigmax(m): 5:27am On Jul 06, 2020
Wyttcat:
I thought as much but because many people here think I'm a man and you said lady. I'm guilty of that too because I keep thinking that I'm the only woman here since most women don't delve into politics.

Ohhh...you a lady smiley

Impressive smiley smiley

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 5:33am On Jul 06, 2020
Wyttcat:
You are insane!

135,000 is the so called dead, so what is the 2.5 million for?
Dunce. Look for it. Find x.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Wyttcat: 5:35am On Jul 06, 2020
I be lady oh!
aigmax:

Ohhh...you a lady smiley

Impressive smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Wyttcat: 5:37am On Jul 06, 2020
Dumb looser, go fucck yourself if you will quote a figure you don't know what it's for.
salford1:

Dunce. Look for it. Find x.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 5:38am On Jul 06, 2020
Wyttcat:
Dumb looser, go fucck yourself if you will quote a figure you don't know what it's for.
grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (710) (711) (712) (713) (714) (715) (716) ... (4144) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.