Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,013 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (81) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1601568 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (4137) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 11:58pm On Sep 25, 2018
coluka:

Bring the best of that uptown gangsterism you always brag about when coming, I'll be waiting very expectantly
Ok tough guy.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 12:11am On Sep 26, 2018
coluka:

Bring the best of that uptown gangsterism you always brag about when coming, I'll be waiting very expectantly
Ok tough guy. We shall see in 3 months.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by coluka: 1:06am On Sep 26, 2018
The Senate Judiciary committee has scheduled the vote to confirm Kavanaugh for Friday the 28th. No more fooling around. Kavanaugh will be confirmed for the supreme court on friday. The lunatic dems can go knock themselves out after that

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by coluka: 1:25am On Sep 26, 2018
The lawyer of Ms Ford ( Kavanaugh's accuser) also wrote a letter to the judiciary committee making new demands to be met before she appears on Thursday. One of her demands is that she should not be questioned by a female attorney who has years of experience dealing with victims of sexual assault!! Lol grin a so called sexual assault victim says she doesn't want to be questioned by an attorney with expertise in the field of sexual assault, what's she afraid of?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 2:13am On Sep 26, 2018
coluka:
The lawyer of Ms Ford ( Kavanaugh's accuser) also wrote a letter to the judiciary committee making new demands to be met before she appears on Thursday. One of her demands is that she should not be questioned by a female attorney who has years of experience dealing with victims of sexual assault!! Lol grin a so called sexual assault victim says she doesn't want to be questioned by an attorney with expertise in the field of sexual assault, what's she afraid of?
Seriously, what kind of a life do you live ?. It's 1.25 am in Nigeria and a jobless youth wasting his life away about a country you don't have SS # in. You see why some people are successful in life and some are not. Vent your frustrations to the Thieflicians in Nigeria who have mortgaged your future and the future of your unborn children. If you are so obsessed with America, yours truly can pull some strings to help you obtain the ellusive visa.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kophschmerzen: 4:26am On Sep 26, 2018
coluka:

Boring, Boring Herr Kophschmerzen, reading your posts is a guaranteed cure for insomnia, just like President Trump said of Obama's speech the other day, I find your posts good for sleeping grin, your trying to explain away your ignorance on the personality of W.E.B Du Bois is one of the most laughable piece of trash I have ever read. Firstly, the surname Du Bois is French and not dutch, Du Bois himself was an American born in Massachusetts so where are you getting your Dutch bullshit from? Secondly, the English do not spell it as debois, that's another bunch of malarkey coming from your delusional brain, even the encyclopedia Britannica, the general knowledge English-language encyclopedia spells it DuBois. There is even a current British boxer who bears that name and he spells it Dubois, his full names are Daniel Dubois. You're just fulll of horseshit!!! Go and tell your cockk and bull story to someone else. You're nothing but a dumb ox and a blundering ignoramus

You brainless nitwit in your googling exercise, you didn't see de bois amerstoool and other Dutch du bois related stuff. Hey you slowpoke, I have seen books by this fella plus I have volunteered at his NAACP organization during varsity and senior high school days. You idiotic doormat, making all hell out of the name while ducking all em ideological questions, you must have a degree in ducking like the brainless Kelly ann "conway". You aren't only a gutless, brainless piece of horse crap, you have exhibit advance stage of mental illness. Loser, it's double jeopardy for you, cos ain't no proper care in your backwaters to care of your pathetic life and health situation. Die in misery simpleton.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kophschmerzen: 4:28am On Sep 26, 2018
coluka:

I am sure you didn't even watch the video before rushing here to spout your usual nonsense after getting your briefs from your liberal masters. Can you explain to me how they were mocking Trump in that video? A light hearted comment from Trump that drew laughter from the audience and they gave him a round of applause after the comment? How has a round of applause suddenly turned to mockery? You're nothing but a pathetic liar just like your loser liberal masters. Shame on all of you

Hey you brain fart, go twist your lies to your fellow clown overdosing on lies from fauxnews and breitbart. He was laughed at, and he said " didn't expect that reaction but that's okay. This toilet seat is here trying hard to spin sh1t. Fvck off KKK water carrier.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kophschmerzen: 4:34am On Sep 26, 2018
Donald Trump’s day so far

- Gets laughed at during his #UNGA speech

- Lisa Murkowski suggests FBI investigation of Brett Kavanaugh

- Roger Stone allegedly caught trying to buy off grand jury witness

- Kavanaugh’s roommate says he was a belligerent drunk

- It’s still only 1pm
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by coluka: 7:17am On Sep 26, 2018
Kophschmerzen:

You brainless nitwit in your googling exercise, you didn't see de bois amerstoool and other Dutch du bois related stuff. Hey you slowpoke, I have seen books by this fella plus I have volunteered at his NAACP organization during varsity and senior high school days. You idiotic doormat, making all hell out of the name while ducking all em ideological questions, you must have a degree in ducking like the brainless Kelly ann "conway". You aren't only a gutless, brainless piece of horse crap, you have exhibit advance stage of mental illness. Loser, it's double jeopardy for you, cos ain't no proper care in your backwaters to care of your pathetic life and health situation. Die in misery simpleton.
Lol, plantation nigger Kophschmerzen has been exposed as the ignorant ninny that he is and he is looking for an escape route grin . debois amerstoool indeed grin, who or what is debois amerstoool? Please answer o, you're just making me laugh like crazy this morning, keep making a public show of your ignorance. You have only let your comrades in tomfoolery down, not me because I always knew you were just an obstreperous ignoramus. That's why you were aptly named the idiot of the county and the Mayor of Idiotville grin Lucasbalo made a desperate attempt to snatch those two titles away from you last night but I must commend you for fighting back admirably to retain your position as the epitome of idiocy on nairaland grin, congrats! grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kophschmerzen: 7:27am On Sep 26, 2018
coluka:

Lol, plantation nigger Kophschmerzen has been exposed as the ignorant ninny that he is and he is looking for an escape route grin . debois amerstoool indeed grin, who or what is debois amerstoool? Please answer o, you're just making me laugh like crazy this morning, keep making a public show of your ignorance. You have only let your comrades in tomfoolery down, not me because I always knew you were just an obstreperous ignoramus. That's why you were aptly named the idiot of the county and the Mayor of Idiotville grin Lucasbalo made a desperate attempt to snatch those two titles away from you last night but I must commend you for fighting back admirably to retain your position as the epitome of idiocy on nairaland grin congrats grin

You obnoxious asrewipe, you can go look up that stuff on the internet, since you are an abrained nitwit. Like I said I'm million miles more intelligent than anything living, dead or unborn from your lineage. Before you skip on the previous questions Mr dodging cowards. What are the ideologies of W.E.B Debois, Booker T Washington, Marcus Garvey and Uncle Huey P Newton.

What's Roe vs Wade, Morrison vs Olsen, brown vs school board, Plessy vs Ferguson and Marbury vs Madison. Give us the political analysis and political relevant of these judicial resolutions. Mr third world schooled in rundown slum come prove the brain dead that populate your household.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by coluka: 7:28am On Sep 26, 2018
Kophschmerzen:

Hey you brain fart, go twist your lies to your fellow clown overdosing on lies from fauxnews and breitbart. He was laughed at, and he said " didn't expect that reaction but that's okay. This toilet seat is here trying hard to spin sh1t. Fvck off KKK water carrier.
These plantation niggers are the dumbest of the dumb of the human race grin, unlike you, I don't need to twist anything. I did an accurate transcription of what transpired and posted the video so that any rational human can watch and see the truth for themselves who is lying between you guys and I. You idiots on the other hand are masters in disinformation that even the KGB will be envious of you guys right now. Maybe you will help your cowardly friend the pathetic lucasbaloney out here by answering this simple question, was Donald Trump given a round of applause in that video or not? Answer this truthfully and don't start jumping from pillar to post like your squirrelly friend did when he had an opportunity

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kophschmerzen: 7:45am On Sep 26, 2018
coluka:

These plantation niggers are the dumbest of the dumb of the human race grin, unlike you, I don't need to twist anything. I did an accurate transcription of what transpired and posted the video so that any rational human can watch and see the truth for themselves who is lying between you guys and I. You idiots on the other hand are masters in disinformation that even the KGB will be envious of you guys right now. Maybe you will help your cowardly friend the pathetic lucasbaloney out here by answering this simple question, was Donald Trump given a round of applause in that video or not? Answer this truthfully and don't start jumping from pillar to post like your squirrelly friend did when he had an opportunity

If your common sense haven't been exchanged for a bowl of hot meal, you will have known that everyone is always applaud in the UNGA, but talking about American progress and campaign styled speech at a general assembly of nations is not only laughable but outrightly dumb. I have seen over four videos of that baloney, but y'all trumpists are the dumbest living organisms walking on all known planetary bodies. So even if he take a poo at the UNGA podium, y'all dumbbells will still spin it to make sense for your fellow m0rons. He was laughed at after bragging of his achievements and been the best POTUS in history. Go peddle your garbage with your fellow low IQed sub humans.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by coluka: 8:03am On Sep 26, 2018
Kophschmerzen:

You obnoxious asrewipe, you can go look up that stuff on the internet, since you are an abrained nitwit. Like I said I'm million miles more intelligent than anything living, dead or unborn from your lineage. Before you skip on the previous questions Mr dodging cowards. What are the ideologies of W.E.B Debois, Booker T Washington, Marcus Garvey and Uncle Huey P Newton.

What's Roe vs Wade, Morrison vs Olsen, brown vs school board, Plessy vs Ferguson and Marbury vs Madison. Give us the political analysis and political relevant of these judicial resolutions. Mr third world schooled in rundown slum come prove the brain dead that populate your household.

How can you boast of being more intelligent than my entire lineage when you have been discomfited and exposed as an ignoramus by just my humble self ? grin,
Look at this clown accusing me of dodging when he just performed a masterful and ingenious act of dodging right now, weren't supposed to tell us who or what Debois amerstoool is Master dodger, I will answer your question as concisely as possible and I hope you will answer mine too

Marcus garvey: PG of the Universal Negro Improvement Association and African Communities League. He believed educated or emancipated people of African origin needed to get involved in the affairs of the African motherland in order to liberate it from European colonialism

Booker T Washington: co founder National Negro Business league, He believed that through proper education and financial liberation or Enteprenual successes, blacks would ultimately conquer racial segregation. Popular for drafting the Atlanta compromise, He also fought for the rights for blacks to vote and be voted for

Huey P newton: Founder of the black panther party that to fight for better education, employment and shelter for black people. One of the proponents of the black power movement

WEB DuBois (not Debois): Co founder of the NAACP, believed in racial equality and African independence. Did not support the Booker T Washington's Atlanta compromise and also opposed Marcus Garvey. Pushed for the establishment of Encyclopedia Africanna.

I have answered yours, now can you kindly tell us who is Debois amerstoool?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by coluka: 8:11am On Sep 26, 2018
Kophschmerzen:

If your common sense haven't been exchanged for a bowl of hot meal, you will have known that everyone is always applaud in the UNGA, but talking about American progress and campaign styled speech at a general assembly of nations is not only laughable but outrightly dumb. I have seen over four videos of that baloney, but y'all trumpists are the dumbest living organisms walking on all known planetary bodies. So even if he take a poo at the UNGA podium, y'all dumbbells will still spin it to make sense for your fellow m0rons. He was laughed at after bragging of his achievements and been the best POTUS in history. Go peddle your garbage with your fellow low IQed sub humans.

Oh you admit he was applauded but I am not satisfied yet. I am not going to let you get away yet. I will be more specific in asking you about this very particular moment in his speech. You're trying to say everyone applauds at the UNGA, Yes, at the end of the speech I agree but not during the speech. They don't applaud during the speech unless they approve of what you're saying or doing. Now if they applauded Trump in that very moment after he made those comments, can you please tell me how that amounted to mockery or being laughed at?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kophschmerzen: 8:14am On Sep 26, 2018
coluka:

How can you boast of being more intelligent than my entire lineage when you have been discomfited and exposed as an ignoramus by just my humble self ? grin,
Look at this clown accusing me of dodging when he just performed a masterful and ingenious act of dodging right now, weren't supposed to tell us who or what Debois amerstoool is Master dodger, I will answer your question as concisely as possible and I hope you will answer mine too

Marcus garvey: PG of the Universal Negro Improvement Association and African Communities League. He believed educated or emancipated people of African origin needed to get involved in the affairs of the African motherland in order to liberate it from European colonialism

Booker T Washington: co founder National Negro Business league, He believed that through proper education and financial liberation or Enteprenual successes, blacks would ultimately conquer racial segregation. Popular for drafting the Atlanta compromise, He also fought for the rights for blacks to vote and be voted for

Huey P newton: Founder of the black panther party that to fight for better education, employment and shelter for black people. One of the proponents of the black power movement

WEB DuBois (not Debois): Co founder of the NAACP, believed in racial equality and African independence. Did not support the Booker T Washington's Atlanta compromise and also opposed Marcus Garvey. Pushed for the establishment of Encyclopedia Africanna.

I have answered yours, now can you kindly tell us who is Debois amerstoool?

After numerous week of googling, I will still be waiting for the cases I told you to explain below. You illiterate de bois amerstool is an area in Netherlands. Ain't your googling bringing up that result. Funny how amerstool was even in the train station picture of your suppose visit to Germany.

You ain't even bright lol, you are a loser. How dumb can one be by lifting shit straight from Wikipedia. Wow!!! The dumbness must be hereditary.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kophschmerzen: 8:19am On Sep 26, 2018
coluka:

Oh you admit he was applauded but I am not satisfied yet. I am not going to let you get away yet. I will be more specific in asking you about this very particular moment in his speech. You're trying to say everyone applauds at the UNGA, at the end of the speech I agree but not during the speech. They don't applaud during the speech unless they approve of what you're saying or doing. Now if they applauded Trump in that very moment after he made those comments, can you please tell me how that amounted to mockery or being laughed at?

He was laughed at and you try spinning it, he wasn't applauded for trying to tell a world audience about American specific progress, like who give two fvck about that in the international community. The Germans were even pictured having a wild laugh. Even the Nigerian president with shitty spoken English get applause. Go sell your applause bullsh1t elsewhere.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by coluka: 8:32am On Sep 26, 2018
Kophschmerzen:

He was laughed at and you try spinning it, he wasn't applauded for trying to tell a world audience about American specific progress, like who give two fvck about that in the international community. The Germans were even pictured having a wild laugh. Even the Nigerian president with shitty spoken English get applause. Go sell your applause bullsh1t elsewhere.

"Four legs good, two legs better" comes to mind whenever I read your posts, if you know what that means. I never said Trump was applauded for trying to tell the a world audience about American progress. I said there was laughter because Trump made light hearted comments (Even Trump himself was laughing too) and he was applauded at the end of the comments. Light hearted moments during a speech is meant to elicit exactly that reaction. If you watched the full video, you will see that Trump continued his speech shortly thereafter and everyone listened to him in silence, applauded when he made points they agreed with and gave him a resounding round of applause at the end of his speech but you liberals dishonestly took a clip of the video and tried to spin it into something else. Unfortunately for you, even in the short clip you tried to spin, any rational mind could easily deduce what really happened there. How else could you explain a short video clip about a minute long that ended in applause for someone? You're just trying to deliberately obfuscate the truth but I trust the people on this forum are too intelligent to buy the bullshit you and your fake news liberal media masters are selling

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kophschmerzen: 8:42am On Sep 26, 2018
coluka:

"Two legs good, four legs better" comes to mind whenever I read your posts, if you know what that means. I never said Trump was applauded for trying to tell the a world audience about American progress. I said there was laughter because Trump made light hearted comments (Even Trump himself was laughing too) and he was applauded at the end of the comments. Light hearted moments during a speech is meant to elicit exactly that reaction. If you watched the full video, you will see that Trump continued his speech shortly thereafter and everyone listened to him in silence, applauded when he made points they agreed with and gave him a resounding round of applause at the end of his speech but you liberals dishonestly took a clip of the video and tried to spin it into something else. Unfortunately for you, even in the short clip you tried to spin, any rational mind could easily deduce what really happened there. How else could you explain a short video clip about a minute long that ended in applause for someone? You're just trying to deliberately obfuscate the truth but I trust the people on this forum are too intelligent to buy the bullshit you and your fake news liberal media masters are selling

Shut up loser, trying to spin sh1t. Look at the video once more, where he said I don't expect that reaction but it's okay. The laughter started when he said he was the best POTUS is America history fvck off with your lies. I will be back in the morning, it way pass my bed time. Go on trying to say sh1t here.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by coluka: 9:00am On Sep 26, 2018
Kophschmerzen:

After numerous week of googling, I will still be waiting for the cases I told you to explain below. You illiterate de bois amerstool is an area in Netherlands. Ain't your googling bringing up that result. Funny how amerstool was even in the train station picture of your suppose visit to Germany.

You ain't even bright lol, you are a loser. How dumb can one be by lifting shit straight from Wikipedia. Wow!!! The dumbness must be hereditary.

1. Stop making a fool of yourself, there is no place called debois amerstoool in the Netherlands. That's a big lie!! Pinocchio grin

2. If you claim I lifted from directly from Wikipedia, can you please make a screen grab of the Wikipedia passages I lifted directly from and post them here let everyone see. Look at the clown shifting the goal post after his question has been answered grin

3. Let me now answer in a concise manner your question on those popular cases

Roe vs Wade: A case that had to do with the rights and access to abortion. The decision basically stated that women had a constitutional right to abortion and that abortion should not be criminalised. Like I stated in an earlier post, I wished your mom had been one of these crazed liberals who take pride in murdering unborn children. We would have been spared a lot if headaches if she had aborted you.

Brown vs Board of Education (not school board like you ignorantly wrote up there): This case basically revolved around racial segregation in schools. When a little girl Linda Brown had to walk a long distance to go to school because she couldn't attend the same school with white kids in her vicinity. 13 parents sued including her parents and ultimately the decision of the court was that segregation in public schools was unconstitutional

Morrison vs Olson:When congress wanted to investigate the use of taxpayers money for the cleaning up of places contaminated with hazardous material, Ronald Reagan's Attorney general Mr Olson tried to withhold required EPA documents from the appointed investigating counsel, Ms Alexia Morrison so he went to court to argue against the extent of the independent counsels power to subpoena documents. The court ultimately ruled in favour of the independent counsel stating that the independent counsel act was constitutional

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by coluka: 9:07am On Sep 26, 2018
Kophschmerzen:

Shut up loser, trying to spin sh1t. Look at the video once more, where he said I don't expect that reaction but it's okay. The laughter started when he said he was the best POTUS is America history fvck off with your lies. I will be back in the morning, it way pass my bed time. Go on trying to say sh1t here.
Fool!! That comment was part of the light hearted comments. Didn't you notice Trump was also laughing when he made the comment? This is the earlier transcript I posted here about what transpired in that video, read it again and tell me that it is not accurate and if you say it's not accurate, then you must give us your own transcript of what happened, let the esteemed members of this forum watch the video and decide who is lying between you and I. This was my transcript;

Trump: " In less than two years, my administration has accomplished more than almost any administration in the history of our country, America's........(He pauses here and says a light hearted "so true" with a smirk on his lips, there is light laughter from the audience then a now laughing President Trump says, "I didn't expect that reaction but that's okay and the audience joins him in laughing and gives him a round of applause).

So over too you plantation nigger Kophschmerzen!! If you say this is not what transpired in that video, then give us your own transcript and I'll repost the video link and let the people compare and contrast

N.B: You lie as if your life depends on it. At no point in that speech did Trump say he was the best POTUS in the history of the united States. You're a bloody liar!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by itchie: 10:16am On Sep 26, 2018
Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!! What's happening here? You guys need to get in here, come and see how Coluka is giving my two favourite apes a thorough ass whooping!!
Foolish monkey Kophschmerzen and foolish baboon Lucasbalo/Abbeybailey have been caught lying as they always do. See them being confronted with facts and they are running helter skelter. They think they are talking with cave dwellers in Nigeria so they can come here and say any rubbish and not be fact checked. And I can see Coluka has found another new name for our friend Kophschmerzen, Pinocchio! Lol,
Pinocchio Kophschmerzen!! The idiot of the county!!

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Anduku: 11:14am On Sep 26, 2018
Kophschmerzen and Abbeybailey, the two of you will soon get heart attack and die over this President Trump's matter and that won't still stop him from being the President of the US till 2024. Trump doesn't even know that two idiots like you exist and you are here killing yourself over his matter. Anyway, I just came here to say this,

God Bless President Donald John Trump!!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 12:13pm On Sep 26, 2018
Gallup Poll showed that The Republican Party favorability rating under the Trump Administration, The highest in 7 yrs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7L20hXKSAY

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 12:43pm On Sep 26, 2018
Bill Cosby sentenced to 3 to 10 years in state prison

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=005AHkCPB7k

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 1:01pm On Sep 26, 2018
Bunch of unemployed graduates wasting their live over nothing burger. Y'all should be the pathfinder in your family to get out of the generational curse of poverty and misery but unfortunately, getting fixated about a worthless sociophathic lying racist who doesn't give a fvck about you all in your shiiithole according to his own words. Posting junks on Nairaland at 1 or 2 am while others are sleeping in Nigeria. None of you skinheads a*s lickers can obtain the US visa and that's the main reason you guys should pay your attention to the Titanic that's sinking due to corruption and nepotism. Your future is very bleak as long as your charity doesn't start at home. Meanwhile, Nov 6 on my mind and none of you cave scavengers licking the Orange a*s of the racist pig can say that. Osun election is coming up in a day, you hungry skunks should go get your little dough from the same people destroying your life while their children are schooling and doing well all over Europe and America.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Naza25: 1:45pm On Sep 26, 2018
Michael Avenatti who has been on a roll claiming to represent a woman who has undisputable evidence of Kavanaugh and his friend Judge's sexual misbehaviors has suddenly gone dark on social media, he even locked his famous twitter account. It turns he seems to have been a victim of prank by a 4chan troll. The so called witness doesn't exist, he was just being pranked and this mad man was all over the place promising mind blowing revelations about Kavanaugh. What a joke

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 1:47pm On Sep 26, 2018
coluka:

Where was this reported? I cannot find any news of this nature.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 1:57pm On Sep 26, 2018
America has a way of correcting her misdeeds. That's one thing all Americans of all shades and gender sincerely believe in. The chance that was given to the Trampy bigot would be corrected starting Nov 6 and personally for me it will start from the Governor of my State ( Illinois ) Bruce Rauner who will be handily defeated by Mr Pritzker of Hyatt Hotel fame . The Democrats will take over the House of Representatives and the US Senate as at now is a toss up. Knowing that articles of impeachment emanates from the House gladdens my heart because it will signal the new beginning in America. Always thought Bernie Maddoff pulled the biggest scam in American history but the Don the Con beat the record. There's a reason America have Presidential election every four years while the US Senate and House of Representatives have elections every six years and two years. Time for Americans to correct the aberration and it will start on Nov 6. 41 more days to go and Americans will truly speak not the a*s licking poverty ridden and God forsaken Nazi worshippers on Nairaland. God bless America.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kophschmerzen: 2:12pm On Sep 26, 2018
coluka:

Fool!! That comment was part of the light hearted comments. Didn't you notice Trump was also laughing when he made the comment? This is the earlier transcript I posted here about what transpired in that video, read it again and tell me that it is not accurate and if you say it's not accurate, then you must give us your own transcript of what happened, let the esteemed members of this forum watch the video and decide who is lying between you and I. This was my transcript;

Trump: " In less than two years, my administration has accomplished more than almost any administration in the history of our country, America's........(He pauses here and says a light hearted "so true" with a smirk on his lips, there is light laughter from the audience then a now laughing President Trump says, "I didn't expect that reaction but that's okay and the audience joins him in laughing and gives him a round of applause).

So over too you plantation nigger Kophschmerzen!! If you say this is not what transpired in that video, then give us your own transcript and I'll repost the video link and let the people compare and contrast

N.B: You lie as if your life depends on it. At no point in that speech did Trump say he was the best POTUS in the history of the united States. You're a bloody liar!!!!

You are bubble full of idiocy, Trump surrogates have been all over cable news trying to make a spin of that buffoonery. Here is a third world low lifer trying to turn sh1t the other way. Trump must have you in mind when he said, he can shoot up a person in New York and y'all will still try to rationalize it. Dude, it's the height of idiocy making campaign style speech at the un.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 2:21pm On Sep 26, 2018
Don't mind that jobless punk. A guy on Nairaland at 2am Nigeria time posting his life away over a country he's got no ball in. You see why a lot of these racist a*s lickers are stucked on poverty and misery. The only copout for them is blaming people in their village for their miseries in life. In my case, looking forward for the E warrior in Dec when I get to Nigeria and we all shall see how great he's. They have their inept leaders destroying Nigeria and the foools here wouldn't say a damn thing about that but they will defend the racist pig who call their country a shiiithole. Even in the jungle, you will never see an Antelope root for a Lion but you will see bunch of brain dead on Nairaland roots for the Racist in Chief. Not one of these cretins can even get a US visa on their best day due to the Racist in Chief residing at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by mojeer678: 2:49pm On Sep 26, 2018
Kophschmerzen:

, I will be going to see the beaches at Ibiza before flying back home. If you really wanna show your Nigerian millionaire status, you can book your own holiday tickets too, wow!!! .

Some people can lie!!! grin

But talking of beaches and a blue wave, ..........

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by mojeer678: 2:51pm On Sep 26, 2018
LordReed:

Where was this reported? I cannot find any news of this nature.

Were you on a road trip?

Just askin'?

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (4137) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: budaatum and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.