Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (79) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1610877 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (4137) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 3:18pm On Sep 23, 2018
Democrats want Ford (Kavanaugh's accuser) to testify only after Kavanaugh testifies first. Who in their right mind would advocate for this? The Accused testifying before the Accuser does? First when the allegation was initially made they(Ford and her attorney) vowed to testify before the Senate committee. Although the Senate had agreed and had scheduled Monday to be the set day, Ford, her attorney and Democrats are now doing a 180 turn and are now attempting to shift the goal post once again in a bid to drag out the process. This is not just low but Snake-belly low for the ones who are too busy resisting and obstructing.

7 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PDPGuy: 2:19am On Sep 24, 2018
A second woman has alleged that Judge Kavanaugh sexually harassed her when they were both students at Yale shocked
What is going on?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 5:50am On Sep 24, 2018
PDPGuy:
A second woman has alleged that Judge Kavanaugh sexually harassed her when they were both students at Yale shocked
What is going on?
Hahahahaha....what does your mind tell you? I'm not surprised, In politics, Timing is everything. I knew it was a matter of time the Democrats would hurl more women out against Kavanaugh. If one isn't enough, let's try two cheesy grin

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kophschmerzen: 6:20am On Sep 24, 2018
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kophschmerzen: 6:22am On Sep 24, 2018
obixcel:
Hahahahaha....what does your mind tell you? I'm not surprised, In politics, Timing is everything. I knew it was a matter of time the Democrats would hurl more women out against Kavanaugh. If one isn't enough, let's try two cheesy grin

You slowpoke, I pray a rabid dog rape all the female in your lineage, while old gop Bastards say it's all made up.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Anduku: 6:46am On Sep 24, 2018
Kophschmerzen:

You slowpoke, I pray a rabid dog rape all the female in your lineage, while old gop Bastards say it's all made up.

Shut up idiot!!! A rabid dog has already raped your mother, that's how you were born angry

Fück you stupid son of a bitch!!!!
Fück you stupid Kophschmerzen!!!

God bless President Donald John Trump!!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Anduku: 6:51am On Sep 24, 2018
obixcel:
They have seen that the first one from Ford is destined for failure because even her own longtime friend denied her story. Same with this new story, everyone contacted by the new yorker have denied the story. But that won't stop the stupid Kophschmerzen from coming here to make noise like the idiot he is

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Anduku: 6:53am On Sep 24, 2018
PDPGuy:
What is going on?

The only thing going on is a shameless attempt by shameless democraps to undermine Kavanaugh. The fact that everyone the newspaper reached out to corroborate this new clown's story have all denied it happened tells you all you need to know

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Zanas: 7:13am On Sep 24, 2018
Kophschmerzen:

Just see the kind of rubbish you are saying, I said it before, you are a COMPOUND FOOL and you are full of trash

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by coluka: 8:15am On Sep 24, 2018
Kophschmerzen:

Leave it to the idiot of the county to make the most idiotic contribution to the discussion. Not surprised at all, you have nothing else to offer

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 8:18am On Sep 24, 2018
Anduku:

They have seen that the first one from Ford is destined for failure because even her own longtime friend denied her story. Same with this new story, everyone contacted by the new yorker have denied the story. But that won't stop the stupid Kophschmerzen from coming here to make noise like the idiot he is
Exactly! They saw the handwriting on the wall and decided to prop up another liar. I think it's apparent on what their goal is - and that is to stall and drag out the process with the hope that the Republicans become spineless enough not to confirm Kavanaugh. If the Republicans have the guts they could as well do the vote on Monday and confirm Him. Then the Accusers can direct their claims to local law enforcement.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Anduku: 8:29am On Sep 24, 2018
obixcel:
Exactly! They saw the handwriting on the wall and decided to prop up another liar. I think it's apparent on what their goal is - and that is to stall and drag out the process with the hope that the Republicans become spineless enough not to confirm Kavanaugh. If the Republicans have the guts they could as well do the vote on Monday and confirm Him.Then the Accusers can direct their claims to local law enforcement.

That's their best line of action otherwise we will just continue seeing more phony accusers coming forward to thwart the confirmation process. And I also think the democraps are using this as a testing ground. If it works, they will use the same tactics against any future Trump nominee or Republican candidates in tight elections

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by itchie: 9:11am On Sep 24, 2018
Hehehe, what is happening here? Foolish monkey Kophschmerzen is disturbing the peace of the forum again? Chill guys, I got this wink

Kophschmerzen:

I foolish monkey Kophschmerzen am a M0R0N, I pray a rabid dog rape all the female in my lineage, while old liberal Bastards continue making up shiit.
Fixed cheesy

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 10:42am On Sep 24, 2018
obixcel:
Exactly! They saw the handwriting on the wall and decided to prop up another liar. I think it's apparent on what their goal is - and that is to stall and drag out the process with the hope that the Republicans become spineless enough not to confirm Kavanaugh. If the Republicans have the guts they could as well do the vote on Monday and confirm Him. Then the Accusers can direct their claims to local law enforcement.

The same you that was rejoicing in the downfall of Franken for a prank is now complaining bitterly. LMAO. You fucking hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 11:48am On Sep 24, 2018
Anduku:

The only thing going on is a shameless attempt by shameless democraps to undermine Kavanaugh. The fact that everyone the newspaper reached out to corroborate this new clown's story have all denied it happened tells you all you need to know
Isn't there the crime of false allegation? If these women are liars, as you claim, the must go to jail!

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 11:51am On Sep 24, 2018
itchie:
Hehehe, what is happening here? Foolish monkey Kophschmerzen is disturbing the peace of the forum again? Chill guys, I got this wink

Fixed cheesy
You are disturbing the readability of the thread, behaving just like you claim the Dems are behaving. If you are typical, then we better go fabricate some more women!

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kophschmerzen: 12:01pm On Sep 24, 2018
coluka:

Leave it to the idiot of the county to make the most idiotic contribution to the discussion. Not surprised at all, you have nothing else to offer

Just night fall to hit the couch and y'all skeet are hyperventilating. You mor0nic doormat, I'm 60000 folds more intelligent than all of your bloodline. I ask you about the ideologies of famous black icon, you went cricket like the coward, your generation is legendary for.

Mr third world brilliant can you please tell us what's Roe vs Wade, Morrison vs Olsen, brown vs school board, Plessy vs Ferguson and Marbury vs Madison.

No ducking like a coward this time brain fart.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kophschmerzen: 12:03pm On Sep 24, 2018
Zanas:

Just see the kind of rubbish you are saying, I said it before, you are a COMPOUND FOOL and you are full of trash

I don't fancy illiterate with the IQ of doorknob trying to sound all push and shit. Fvck off loser, I don't play with brain dead toddlers.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by itchie: 12:24pm On Sep 24, 2018
budaatum:

You are disturbing the readability of the thread, behaving just like you claim the Dems are behaving. If you are typical, then we better go fabricate some more women!
Lol, go and fabricate more women nah, whatever suits your fancy and for those disturbing the readability of the thread, I think you should look to your fellow liberals Kophschmerzen and Lucasbalo. Those two lunatics are a problem, I am just doing my best to keep their madness in check

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 12:32pm On Sep 24, 2018
itchie:

Those two lunatics are a problem, I am just doing my best to keep their madness in check
You are not keeping anyones' madness in check. You are merely becoming the problem by unnecessarily adding your madness to it!

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by itchie: 12:54pm On Sep 24, 2018
budaatum:

You are not keeping anyones' madness in check. You are merely becoming the problem by unnecessarily adding your madness to it!
Hey, oga stay off this, haven't you noticed that it is only those two lunatics that we respond to in that manner? It's for a reason, they started throwing insults at everybody on this thread and most of us started responding in kind much later because every attempt to reason with those two fools was only met with more insults. You can go way back on this thread and you will see that those two lunatics have been insulting us for years but not anymore, I for one will not take it anymore. I believe I have explained things to you in a rational manner. If you want the insults on this thread to disappear then talk to your two friends to stop their madness or we will have no option but to continue kicking their asses

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by itchie: 1:00pm On Sep 24, 2018
Kophschmerzen:

I am foolish monkey Kophschmerzen, an illiterate with the IQ of doorknob trying to sound all push and shit. I will Fvck off like the loser I am , No one wants to play with brain dead toddlers like me.
Fixed for you foolish monkey Kophschmerzen cheesy
Take your foolishness and get lost with it

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 1:07pm On Sep 24, 2018
itchie:

Hey, oga stay off this, haven't you noticed that it is only those two lunatics that we respond to in that manner? It's for a reason, they started throwing insults at everybody on this thread and most of us started responding in kind much later because every attempt to reason with those two fools was only met with more insults. You can go way back on this thread and you will see that those two lunatics have been insulting us for years but not anymore, I for one will not take it anymore. I believe I have explained things to you in a rational manner. If you want the insults on this thread to disappear then talk to your two friends to stop their madness or we will have no option but to continue kicking their asses
I don't particularly mind the insulting. What I do mind is the wrong view I get when a person's posts are edited then posted as the original poster's. But once I get over that, the mad people become rather unmissably obvious, I dare say.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kophschmerzen: 2:54pm On Sep 24, 2018
itchie:

Fixed for you foolish monkey Kophschmerzen cheesy
Take your foolishness and get lost with it

This irritant is the dumbest of the skeet, you moronic pushover, it's obvious that creativity and brain power was omitted in the gene pool of your accursed lineage. The other brain dead come with weak points, you come up with pure and applied stupidity.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 3:29pm On Sep 24, 2018
President Trump chairs Call to Global Action on World Drug Problem

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DurtLPKivjo

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 5:49pm On Sep 24, 2018
Swamp Watch: Rod Rosestein on his way out of business - The swamp will be drained one way or the other. It's all coming to light. Many have been attempting to launch a soft coup against President Trump since the day he was sworn in into Office, and Rat Rosestein is one of the deep state chills.

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 6:55pm On Sep 24, 2018
obixcel:
Swamp Watch: Rod Rosestein on his way out of business - The swamp will be drained one way or the other. It's all coming to light. Many have been attempting to launch a soft coup against President Trump since the day he was sworn in into Office, and Rat Rosestein is one of the deep state chills.
If only Trump had hired this guy, right? I'd be able to say he's cleaning the swamp he dirtied. shocked But you'd wonder.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 7:57pm On Sep 24, 2018
budaatum:

If only Trump had hired this guy, right? I'd be able to say he's cleaning the swamp he dirtied. shocked But you'd wonder.
Spoken like a true and faithful friend of Rat Rosenstein grin

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by TheShopKeeper(m): 10:44pm On Sep 24, 2018
obixcel:

...Donald Trump appointed both Session as AJ and Rosenstein as DAJ...also both of them as staunch Republicans...unfortunately for DT can't fire both of them now...unless they resign themselves..because the Republicans in Congress will not be pressured to vote on new appointees until after the mid term elections...

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Zanas: 10:56pm On Sep 24, 2018
Kophschmerzen:

I don't fancy illiterate with the IQ of doorknob trying to sound all push and shit. Fvck off loser, I don't play with brain dead toddlers.
More trash and rubbish from a compound fool, sharrap!!!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 12:04am On Sep 25, 2018
TheShopKeeper:

...Donald Trump appointed both Session as AJ and Rosenstein as DAJ...also both of them as staunch Republicans...unfortunately for DT can't fire both of them now...unless they resign themselves..because the Republicans in Congress will not be pressured to vote on new appointees until after the mid term elections...
It's already obvious that Sessions will likely step aside after the mid terms. And just so you don't distort the facts, President Trump can fire both (if he wants) It's still within his prerogative as President.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by coluka: 7:35am On Sep 25, 2018
Kophschmerzen:

Just night fall to hit the couch and y'all skeet are hyperventilating. You mor0nic doormat, I'm 60000 folds more intelligent than all of your bloodline. I ask you about the ideologies of famous black icon, you went cricket like the coward, your generation is legendary for.

Mr third world brilliant can you please tell us what's Roe vs Wade, Morrison vs Olsen, brown vs school board, Plessy vs Ferguson and Marbury vs Madison.

No ducking like a coward this time brain fart.

What is this bag of rotten meat yapping about? Have you started hallucinating? Look at this rotten corpse that I schooled on what these black icons he claims to revere stood for and how the current set of completely ignorant lunatics like him currently roving all over the place making fools of themselves look absolutely nothing like those great icons!! you're suddenly suffering from delusion and amnesia, a total dingbat like you who couldn't even properly spell the name of these great men properly? You're the very epitome of idiocy, you set the standard for all other idiots to aim at, in fact, you're the mayor of Idiotville grin, This feather headed plantation nigger is asking me about Roe vs Wade because that's one of the rallying cries of his liberal masters so that they can have the right to continue killing millions of unborn babies each year while making a fortune off taxpayers. How I wish your mom was one of these present crowd of abortion loving murderers you seem to love, she would perhaps have aborted you and spared us the horror of having to deal with a total ninnyhammer like you. And by the way, why are sleeping on the couch instead of a bed? Are you in some homeless shelter somewhere or squatting in someone's house? You better not infest that couch with bedbugs, or you won't be having any couch to sleep on when your lazy ass is kicked out into the streets again

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (4137) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: bemeruca and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.