Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (82) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1602491 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (4137) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 3:05pm On Sep 26, 2018
mojeer678:

Were you on a road trip?

Just askin'?

I checked the news outlets I cannot find anything. If you have post a link.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 3:06pm On Sep 26, 2018
mojeer678:

Were you on a road trip?

Just askin'?

My favorite Bus Conductor from Oshodi Garage. I hail you.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 3:08pm On Sep 26, 2018
CNN predicts the fall of kav tomorrow.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 3:15pm On Sep 26, 2018
budaatum:
To be honest with you i don't even get myself hung up with Kavanaugh. My main problem is the Racist in Chief who rules over my beloved country.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by mojeer678: 3:29pm On Sep 26, 2018
budaatum:

Hahaha!!!

GOOD NEWS: KAVANAUGH TO BE CONFIRMED FRIDAY MORNING WHILE WARNINGS WERE ISSUED TO ANYONE STAGING FRADULENT SLANDER HOAXES BEFORE CONGRESS.

If Trump really does get 5 supremes appointed, as some are claiming he will, it will trench the deep state badly. Right down the middle of the swamp.

When Bret Kavanaugh is confirmed, the deep state will be screwed. Soros and his kids may be turned over to Hungary. The money for all the protests and election rigging and whatever else Soros was funding will be gone.

Australia and Great Britain will be charged with international crimes for interfering with an American election.

Lynch, Comey, Yates, Rice, Brennan and more, including Obama, will be facing sedition charges and more, and will be going to prison for decades.

At this point, the left could care less about how ridiculous their charades look, with 75 percent of the American population calling bullshit; all the left cares about is stalling Bret's confirmation until someone gives up and they won't all hang. They then have everything riding on stealing the mid terms and impeaching Trump. It is their only hope.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by coluka: 3:44pm On Sep 26, 2018

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 3:55pm On Sep 26, 2018
mojeer678:

Hahaha!!!

GOOD NEWS: KAVANAUGH TO BE CONFIRMED FRIDAY MORNING WHILE WARNINGS WERE ISSUED TO ANYONE STAGING FRADULENT SLANDER HOAXES BEFORE CONGRESS.

If Trump really does get 5 supremes appointed, as some are claiming he will, it will trench the deep state badly. Right down the middle of the swamp.

When Bret Kavanaugh is confirmed, the deep state will be screwed. Soros and his kids may be turned over to Hungary. The money for all the protests and election rigging and whatever else Soros was funding will be gone.

Australia and Great Britain will be charged with international crimes for interfering with an American election.

Lynch, Comey, Yates, Rice, Brennan and more, including Obama, will be facing sedition charges and more, and will be going to prison for decades.

At this point, the left could care less about how ridiculous their charades look, with 75 percent of the American population calling bullshit; all the left cares about is stalling Bret's confirmation until someone gives up and they won't all hang. They then have everything riding on stealing the mid terms and impeaching Trump. It is their only hope.
A confirmed kav brings the supreme court into the swamps if you ask me. But I wouldn't be surprised if he was confirmed, though I think he can't possibly be. If he puts his country above self interest, he'd step down himself. Even if he was confirmed, he'd be hobbled, nd a hobbled scj is no good for anyone.

Anyway, tomorrow soon come. Gops have hired a competent sexual assault investigator, and if she does her job properly, we'd have a clearer idea how bad this is. If as bad as I think, I expect him to say, "I no wan do no more". kav's head's a gunner by end of tomorrow, is where my moneys at.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by coluka: 3:58pm On Sep 26, 2018
Kophschmerzen:

You are bubble full of idiocy, Trump surrogates have been all over cable news trying to make a spin of that buffoonery. Here is a third world low lifer trying to turn sh1t the other way. Trump must have you in mind when he said, he can shoot up a person in New York and y'all will still try to rationalize it. Dude, it's the height of idiocy making campaign style speech at the un.

No, Trump actually had you in mind when he made that comment because he knows no one will miss you or even be bothered if a worthless nonentity like you were shot in the streets, except in Idiotville of course. You were here earlier to lie shamelessly about a nonexistent town called debois amerstoool in the Netherlands, You lied shamelessly about Trump saying he was the best POTUS in the history of America in his UNGA speech. That's the one thing you loser libs have in common, the uncanny ability to lie without any shame. What else can one expect from a brood of immoral, iniquitous and depraved lunatics like you whose sole aim in life is to advance all manner evil philosophies and actions? Bunch of filthy and stupid degenerates

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by coluka: 4:06pm On Sep 26, 2018
budaatum:

Prophet CNN is a well known fake prophet so I will advice you to take whatever they prophesy with a pinch of salt grin, the Senate judiciary committee has set Friday for Kavanaugh's confirmation vote so you guys should get ready for this breaking news on Friday:

BREAKING: SENATE JUDICIARY COMMITEE VOTE CONFIRMS BRETT KAVANAUGH FOR SCOTUS

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kophschmerzen: 4:06pm On Sep 26, 2018
coluka:

No, Trump actually had you in mind when he made that comment because he knows no one will miss you or even be bothered if a worthless nonentity like you were shot in the streets, except in Idiotville of course. You were here earlier to lie shamelessly about a nonexistent town called debois amerstoool in the Netherlands, You lied shamelessly about Trump saying he was the best POTUS in the history of America in his UNGA speech. That's the one thing you loser libs have in common, the uncanny ability to lie without any shame. What else can one expect from a brood of immoral, iniquitous and depraved lunatics like you whose sole aim in life is to advance all manner evil philosophies and actions? Bunch of filthy and stupid degenerates

You illiterate crackhead loser, what's up with the campaign speech at the UNGA? If it's not to say sh1t about his much touted achievements. You are a irredeemable foot stool. Like I said earlier, go back to your googling endeavour, you third world scorned piece of sh1t.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by coluka: 4:21pm On Sep 26, 2018
Kophschmerzen:

You illiterate crackhead loser, what's up with the campaign speech at the UNGA? If it's not to say sh1t about his much touted achievements. You are a irredeemable foot stool. Like I said earlier, go back to your googling endeavour, you third world scorned piece of sh1t.
Did Trump say he was the best POTUS ever in the history of America at UNGA like you ignorantly parroted earlier? Is there a place called debois amerstoool in Netherlands? Just admit the obvious, you have been outed as a pathetic liar!! You were the delusional bonehead who came here to say Trump wants to exterminate you and your kind so much so that you were afraid of going home from work. That's the kind of garbage that comes out of messed up brain. An imaginary orange monster is waiting to exterminate you on your way home from work grin you're a total nutcase!! An unscrupulously amoral reprobate!! I have learnt not to underestimate how low you lowlifes can sink in your irrational and deranged attacks against a president who is doing wonderfully well in the face of so much stupidity from liberal idiots like you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 4:25pm On Sep 26, 2018
Meanwhile, Minnesota state Rep. Jim Knoblach ends campaign amid ahead of a Minnesota Public Radio report detailing allegations of sexually inappropriate behavior brought forward by his daughter.

And,

Garrett Ventry, a communications adviser for the Senate Judiciary Committee's GOP majority who was leading the committee's response to allegations against Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh, steps down amid sex harassment claim.

Can't CNN stop faking news!
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 6:48pm On Sep 26, 2018
budaatum:
Meanwhile, Minnesota state Rep. Jim Knoblach ends campaign amid ahead of a Minnesota Public Radio report detailing allegations of sexually inappropriate behavior brought forward by his daughter.

And,

Garrett Ventry, a communications adviser for the Senate Judiciary Committee's GOP majority who was leading the committee's response to allegations against Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh, steps down amid sex harassment claim.

Can't CNN stop faking news!
That's The Republikkkan Party for you. Party of degenerates headed by the worst of human. I have one Klan honcho by the name of Arthur Jones running for Congress in Disrict 12 which is about 30 miles from my house in Oak Park. That's the kind of the guy the mental dwarfs on Nairaland supports from their dungeons. We are waiting patiently to tell Trump and his skin heads supporters that America will not be divided by color line and gender. Out of many we are one. Nov 6 on my mind.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 6:53pm On Sep 26, 2018
budaatum:

A confirmed kav brings the supreme court into the swamps if you ask me. But I wouldn't be surprised if he was confirmed, though I think he can't possibly be. If he puts his country above self interest, he'd step down himself. Even if he was confirmed, he'd be hobbled, nd a hobbled scj is no good for anyone.

Anyway, tomorrow soon come. Gops have hired a competent sexual assault investigator, and if she does her job properly, we'd have a clearer idea how bad this is. If as bad as I think, I expect him to say, "I no wan do no more". kav's head's a gunner by end of tomorrow, is where my moneys at.
Unless Sen Collins of Maine and Murkowski of Alaska turned against Kavanaugh, he would be confirmed. My main grouse is the worthless misogynist and a serial adulterer with five children from three wives who is turning America to a laughing stock in the comity of Nations. My numero uno problem with the pig is his undiluted bigotry. ( El pluribus Unum ) Out of many, we are one. That's the American motto. We Americans shall have the last laugh no matter what the gutless Americanna wannabe KKK lovers on Nairaland says .
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Naza25: 7:27pm On Sep 26, 2018
This is Trump's speech at the UNGA, he nailed it. Very smart, unapologetic and clear on what he wants for his country. Unlike the coward who formerly occupied the seat who would go there and be making unending apologies

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ELDJYCndG0

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 8:29pm On Sep 26, 2018
It's amazing how people that have no clue of what Americans go through have the highest junk and garbage to post. Obama was a man of high intellect, grace, humility and wisdom unlike the scandal plagued, thrice married and serial cheater who cheated on all his three wives. The worst part of it is his racism and not single one of his ill informed Nazi boot lickers here on Nairaland can go to the US Embassyin Abuja or the Consulate in Lagos and come out with a Visa. They even have a better chance of obtaining the elusive visa when Obama was in charge. The brainfarts here don't even realize a guy that call their country shiiithole don't even want them in America. Browning of America is the buzz word the right wing racist loonies have been spouting since I was a little boy and Trump is carrying the torch for his Nazi supporters. Nov 6 on my mind and not single one of the loud mouth rabble rousers on Nairaland can say that. Our nightmare will end one day and it's gonna start from Nov 6 when the judgement comes in.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kophschmerzen: 9:29pm On Sep 26, 2018
coluka:

Did Trump say he was the best POTUS ever in the history of America at UNGA like you ignorantly parroted earlier? Is there a place called debois amerstoool in Netherlands? Just admit the obvious, you have been outed as a pathetic liar!! You were the delusional bonehead who came here to say Trump wants to exterminate you and your kind so much so that you were afraid of going home from work. That's the kind of garbage that comes out of messed up brain. An imaginary orange monster is waiting to exterminate you on your way home from work grin you're a total nutcase!! An unscrupulously amoral reprobate!! I have learnt not to underestimate how low you lowlifes can sink in your irrational and deranged attacks against a president who is doing wonderfully well in the face of so much stupidity from liberal idiots like you

You obnoxious waste of human flesh, you must be on daily high of heroine or you come from a lineage of chronic hallucinating idiots. What's the purpose of talking about his domestic achievement at the UNGA? In several campaign outings he has used same wordings and saying he's the best POTUS. Which of that is too complex for your non functional brain to comprehend? You rambled the entire day with a stultifying dullness that kids with congenital abnormalities have more IQ in digits than anything that boast of your last name.

You reeetard, the last time I checked, google was still free on the cyberspace, please help your ignorant self. You doorknob. You live in a third world, where racist police ain't coming at your back, and this piece of wood have the gusto to talk sh1t. The racist president rhetoric have been empowering white nationalist nationwide to carry out their hate without qualms, which of that, your medulla can't process.

When sheeple like you & your army of lunatics are constantly fed right wing kinda crap on a daily basis by fauxnews and breitbart, then y'all idiots would come on here to start saying Trump is shit. Y'all ain't even living any of this experience. It must be hard work being y'all. Cos none of the Yankees here, even care to talk about the politics in your backwaters.

https://www.nairaland.com/4753710/trump-made-us-stronger-safer

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by coluka: 7:00am On Sep 27, 2018
Kophschmerzen:

You obnoxious waste of human flesh, you must be on daily high of heroine or you come from a lineage of chronic hallucinating idiots. What's the purpose of talking about his domestic achievement at the UNGA? In several campaign outings he has used same wordings and saying he's the best POTUS. Which of that is too complex for your non functional brain to comprehend? You rambled the entire day with a stultifying dullness that kids with congenital abnormalities have more IQ in digits than anything that boast of your last name.

You reeetard, the last time I checked, google was still free on the cyberspace, please help your ignorant self. You doorknob. You live in a third world, where racist police ain't coming at your back, and this piece of wood have the gusto to talk sh1t. The racist president rhetoric have been empowering white nationalist nationwide to carry out their hate without qualms, which of that, your medulla can't process.

When sheeple like you & your army of lunatics are constantly fed right wing kinda crap on a daily basis by fauxnews and breitbart, then y'all idiots would come on here to start saying Trump is shit. Y'all ain't even living any of this experience. It must be hard work being y'all. Cos none of the Yankees here, even care to talk about the politics in your backwaters.

https://www.nairaland.com/4753710/trump-made-us-stronger-safer

Oh, so you now know there is something called Google right? And you couldn't help your ignorant self to access it for knowledge on all those issues you were asking me about? You accused me of googling and lifting directly from Wikipedia, now you are given an opportunity to prove the authenticity of your blatant lies and you're directing me back to the same Google? Ain't you the most moronic dummy ever to exist in God's universe? Typical of the fathead goose you are, The only place you excel is at hurling insults. once it's time for a fact based, rational debate, you turn into a discombobulated jackass, mouthing off incoherent gibberish like an insensate zombie. Long may you keep your crown as the idiot of the county and your title as mayor of Idiotville for you have thoroughly earned them

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Anduku: 7:37am On Sep 27, 2018
Trump is a winner!!!
Trump is a hero!!!
All Trump haters can go to hell!!!

God Bless President Donald John Trump!!!

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kophschmerzen: 8:08am On Sep 27, 2018
coluka:

Oh, so you now know there is something called Google right? And you couldn't help your ignorant self to access it for knowledge on all those issues you were asking me about? You accused me of googling and lifting directly from Wikipedia, now you are given an opportunity to prove the authenticity of your blatant lies and you're directing me back to the same Google? Ain't you the most moronic dummy ever to exist in God's universe? Typical of the fathead goose you are, The only place you excel is at hurling insults. once it's time for a fact based, rational debate, you turn into a discombobulated jackass, mouthing off incoherent gibberish like an insensate zombie. Long may you keep your crown as the idiot of the county and your title as mayor of Idiotville for you have thoroughly earned them

You are a mor0n, that sh1t is on Google and I have seen it several times. But you are just an arsewipe and just try to make up sh1t. You be sacrifice on the altar of common sense. You are just one of the many reasons Africa is still in the stone age. Idiots like you need to be ejected into hell.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by itchie: 8:16am On Sep 27, 2018
Kophschmerzen:

You are a mor0n, that sh1t is on Google and I have seen it several times. But you are just an arsewipe and just try to make up sh1t. You be sacrifice on the altar of common sense. You are just one of the many reasons Africa is still in the stone age. Idiots like you need to be ejected into hell.
Hey, you no dey shame? You are not even ashamed to be making noise here after your ignorance and lies have been exposed. You see your life? Can't you see that you are truly a foolish monkey? Oga Pinocchio cheesy stop disturbing the peace of this thread, go and educate yourself first before coming here to make noise. Ignorant, lying Pinocchio cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 10:35am On Sep 27, 2018
Abbeybailey:
It's amazing how people that have no clue of what Americans go through have the highest junk and garbage to post. Obama was a man of high intellect, grace, humility and wisdom unlike the scandal plagued, thrice married and serial cheater who cheated on all his three wives. The worst part of it is his racism and not single one of his ill informed Nazi boot lickers here on Nairaland can go to the US Embassyin Abuja or the Consulate in Lagos and come out with a Visa. They even have a better chance of obtaining the elusive visa when Obama was in charge. The brainfarts here don't even realize a guy that call their country shiiithole don't even want them in America. Browning of America is the buzz word the right wing racist loonies have been spouting since I was a little boy and Trump is carrying the torch for his Nazi supporters. Nov 6 on my mind and not single one of the loud mouth rabble rousers on Nairaland can say that. Our nightmare will end one day and it's gonna start from Nov 6 when the judgement comes in.
Lest we forget and pretend it never happened, The Hawain Democratic Senator had told the American men to "shut up.... " Lucasbabboon I guess that included you. So shut up and fly straight grin grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 11:05am On Sep 27, 2018
obixcel:
Lest we forget and pretend it never happened, The Hawain Democratic Senator had told the American men to "shut up.... " Lucasbabboon I guess that included you. So shut up and fly straight grin grin
Caveman, Your Gala hawking business on the streets of Abuja must be slow now. Ain't you suppose to be inhaling dusts and fumes from Your hawking business. You will blame the people from your village for your miseries in life not knowing that the fault is yours. You are going to die of America's obsession without stepping your charred feet on her soil. That's a pathetic way to die. I have been to places in the world you can't even dream about while your legacy is leaving your mud filled and erosion ladden unlit village to Abuja and yet success is far from you. Bring it on Okrika wearing cave skunk.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by itchie: 6:04pm On Sep 27, 2018
obixcel:
Hahahaha!!! It's Another one, Lucasbaboon cheesy
Lol, nice one wink

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by itchie: 6:11pm On Sep 27, 2018
Abbeybailey:
Caveman, Your Gala hawking business on the streets of Abuja must be slow now. Ain't you suppose to be inhaling dusts and fumes from Your hawking business. You will blame the people from your village for your miseries in life not knowing that the fault is yours. You are going to die of America's obsession without stepping your charred feet on her soil. That's a pathetic way to die. I have been to places in the world you can't even dream about while your legacy is leaving your mud filled and erosion ladden unlit village to Abuja and yet success is far from you. Bring it on Okrika wearing cave skunk.

Will you shut the fvck up! Mr lucasbaboon cheesy everyday you keep repeating the same nonsense for over two years now, don't you have anything else in your brain? See this foolish old baboon o, his mates come out to settle disputes among the younger ones and call them to order but this old fool is here saying bring it on because he wants to enter an insults exchanging competition angry What an idiot!!!
Foolish baboon Lucasbalo, you are the most useless old man I have ever met in my life. Your old age is a waste because a ten year old kid has more wisdom than you.
Foolish Lucasbaboon cheesy cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 6:58pm On Sep 27, 2018
itchie:

Will you shut the fvck up! Mr lucasbaboon cheesy everyday you keep repeating the same nonsense for over two years now, don't you have anything else in your brain? See this foolish old baboon o, his mates come out to settle disputes among the younger ones and call them to order but this old fool is here saying bring it on because he wants to enter an insults exchanging competition angry What an idiot!!!
Foolish baboon Lucasbalo, you are the most useless old man I have ever met in my life. Your old age is a waste because a ten year old kid has more wisdom than you.
Foolish Lucasbaboon cheesy cheesy cheesy
You piece of subhuman mongrel. I tell you What, show your face when I get to Nigeria in Dec and let me see how tough you are. A guy that's going no where in life. You will probably end up in life like your forebears and you know what that means. Okrika wearing human debris who doesn't know the meaning of a Balanced diet. Will holla at you too and you can come with your friend and let's see who will chicken out . No one in your entire cursed family can carry my jockstrap. You can only mouth of anonymously on nairaland with your Made in China cheap phone. When you contribute to America, then your worthless opinion will count. Meanwhile, keep enjoying your God bestowed poverty life.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by itchie: 7:14pm On Sep 27, 2018
Abbeybailey:
You piece of subhuman mongrel. I tell you What, show your face when I get to Nigeria in Dec and let me see how tough you are. A guy that's going no where in life. You will probably end up in life like your forebears and you know what that means. Okrika wearing human debris who doesn't know the meaning of a Balanced diet. Will holla at you too and you can come with your friend and let's see who will chicken out . No one in your entire cursed family can carry my jockstrap. You can only mouth of anonymously on naira with your Made in China cheap phone. When you contribute to America, then your worthless opinion will count. Meanwhile, keep enjoying your God bestowed poverty life.

Taa!!!!! Shattapp!! My people have a saying that it's only a fool that looks exactly like the insults been thrown at him and you Mr Lucasbaboon are a big fool. How can you keep repeating the same nonsense over and over? Is it that your brain is empty or what? Na wa o, oga go and look for solution to your problem o.
Foolish lucasbaboon cheesy

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 7:19pm On Sep 27, 2018
itchie:

Taa!!!!! Shattapp!! My people have a saying that it's only a fool that looks exactly like the insults been thrown at him and you Mr Lucasbaboon are a big fool. How can you keep repeating the same nonsense over and over? Is it that your brain is empty or what? Na wa o, oga go and look for solution to your problem o.
Foolish lucasbaboon cheesy
Piece of basura, go get a visa if your whole life depends on America. Tell me one person in your cursed lineage that ever contributed a Nickel to America. Your worthless leaders have mortgaged your life but a cretin who's got no future is obsessed about a country he couldn't travel to. Your contemporaries are working hard in Nigeria but a worthless unemployed graduate is fixated on a country that doesn't give a fvck about him. No wonder some people live a perpetual life of poverty and misery.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 7:26pm On Sep 27, 2018
@ itchie, I hope you will take me up on my offer and i will see how strong you are in Dec.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by itchie: 7:34pm On Sep 27, 2018
Abbeybailey:
I foolish baboon Lucasbalo or you can call me Lucasbaboon for short wink, I am a Piece of shiit. I am a jobless beggar in the US and I can't Tell you one person in my cursed lineage that ever contributed a Nickel to America. My worthless liberal leaders have mortgaged my life but a cretin like me who's got no future is obsessed about President Trump. My contemporaries are working hard in the US but a worthless unemployed, uneducated illiterate like me is fixated on a president that doesn't give a fvck about him. No wonder people like me live a perpetual life of poverty and misery.
Still repeating the same thing like a bleating he goat!! Since your brain is so empty that you can't say anything new, I have fixed your stupid comment for you cheesy
Foolish lucasbaboon, the most foolish baboon in the history of the world

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by itchie: 7:35pm On Sep 27, 2018
Abbeybailey:
@ itchie, I hope you will take me up on my offer and i will see how strong you are in Dec.
I only have meetings with human beings not baboons cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by coluka: 8:30pm On Sep 27, 2018
Kophschmerzen:

What's this first rate junkie blabbering about? What sh1t is on Google? Debois amerstoool or what? I can't even make any sense out of the incoherent babble you just vomited up there. Please get your brain fixed, it needs to stop churning out meaningless jargon

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (4137) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.