Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,354 members, 7,836,450 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (830) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1652806 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (827) (828) (829) (830) (831) (832) (833) ... (4149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 1:23am On Aug 12, 2020
Kopfschmerzenmd:

I don't fucking know why most public places in this country are hooked up to that shitty station.
We only watch sports on that channel here in Canada. I was surprised when I moved to one of the two most conservatives province in Canada and was shocked at how much they hate Trump and fox news.

I heard they broke broadcasting rules in the UK too due to their terrible way of twisting news. No one really watches fox there in the UK, so they closed shop. grin

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 1:24am On Aug 12, 2020
Kopfschmerzenmd:

Pence ain't shhit, i pray he talks about the shiiity law and order line in the debate and get annihilated.
Pence is as useless as the letter P in psychology.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 1:26am On Aug 12, 2020
SonofLincoln:
No, that's my way of getting back to them. What about the foool that said openly about my children dying before me. You are a father and how will you feel about that?
I will laugh at the foool for thinking the foool that doesn't understand what has happened thinks the foool could possibly know what could happen and shake my head sadly at the stupidity of the foool and the ignorance of the foool and decide to quote the foool the ridiculous words of the foool so the foool can sort of perceive the foool in a mirror for the foool that the foool is, because, often, the foool is really really far too ignorant the foool to possibly think of knowing that the foool is the foool with the foool's conspiracy is this and the foool's conspiracy is that, so the foool can not possibly know what could possibly happen to sweet wonderful beautiful children that I nurture and protect with all my might and my strengths and energys and my forces and my powers from the foool like the foool.

That permit carry thing? I shoot modafuqa the foool with superior understanding, that's my way of getting back to the foool, while you kinda sorta like square bigger diq with the foool.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by saxywale1: 1:44am On Aug 12, 2020
SonofLincoln:
Village boy, Trump has been President for almost 4 years and he never remembers your Biafra. He doesn't even think of your cause in the village. Americans will vote and thanks to the Good man above that ignoramuses like you have no say except on Nairaland. Enjoy your N200 data.
IPOB's Biafra is a mirage. IPOB are busy sucking up to Trump because the dilector (Nnamdi malu) told them Trump will give them Biafra.

Buhari visited the white house, no mention of IPOB's Biafra.

The dilector said Tinubu cannot visit America. Whereas, it is America (Trump's ambassadors) that are visiting Tinubu in Nigeria. The frog eyed Tinubu might just be Nigeria's president after Buhari hehehehe.

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 2:14am On Aug 12, 2020
budaatum:

I will laugh at the foool for thinking the foool that doesn't understand what has happened thinks the foool could possibly know what could happen and shake my head sadly at the stupidity of the foool and the ignorance of the foool and decide to quote the foool the ridiculous words of the foool so the foool can sort of perceive the foool in a mirror for the foool that the foool is, because, often, the foool is really really far too ignorant the foool to possibly think of knowing that the foool is the foool with the foool's conspiracy is this and the foool's conspiracy is that, so the foool can not possibly know what could possibly happen to sweet wonderful beautiful children that I nurture and protect with all my might and my strengths and energys and my forces and my powers from the foool like the foool.

That permit carry thing? I shoot modafuqa the foool with superior understanding, that's my way of getting back to the foool, while you kinda sorta like square bigger diq with the foool.
I wasn't even angry because I know the foool has got nothing to do with my children. I didn't even report him to the Mods because he uttered his despicable words in yoruba. I just brought it up to show the other guys can be venomous too. Why do you wish death on someone's children because of political disagreements. I don't care for Trump obviously but I don't wish him or his children any ill will.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 2:17am On Aug 12, 2020
saxywale1:

IPOB's Biafra is a mirage. IPOB are busy sucking up to Trump because the dilector (Nnamdi malu) told them Trump will give them Biafra.

Buhari visited the white house, no mention of IPOB's Biafra.

The dilector said Tinubu cannot visit America. Whereas, it is America (Trump's ambassadors) that are visiting Tinubu in Nigeria. The frog eyed Tinubu might just be Nigeria's president after Buhari hehehehe.
Someone here or maybe you told me a while ago it's because the Trump lovers love him because of Biafra. I reminded them that Buhari met Trump last Summer at the White House and Buhari and Trump never mentioned biafra at their press conference. So why are they licking his a@s.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 2:20am On Aug 12, 2020
salford1:

Pence is as useless as the letter P in psychology.
Have you ever seen a Vice President that servile to a President like Pence. He's scared of the crazy Pence because he knows Trump will kill his character with one tweet.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 2:21am On Aug 12, 2020
salford1:

We only watch sports on that channel here in Canada. I was surprised when I moved to one of the two most conservatives province in Canada and was shocked at how much they hate Trump and fox news.

I heard they broke broadcasting rules in the UK too due to their terrible way of twisting news. No one really watches fox there in the UK, so they closed shop. grin
I think Fake and Racist Faux News is banned in Britain. Buddha should know about that.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 2:25am On Aug 12, 2020
salford1:

I would spend my night on twitter with a glass of wine grin
I might do the same thing but I do not drink but I might be tempted. I hate alcohol and never tasted it in my life and I nearly have a sip of a wine when I had my son after three girls but I couldn't take the leap. With Trump losing on Nov 3rd, I might just take a sip or two since my wife said I would be ok. Really looking for late evening of Nov 3rd or early morning of Nov 4th to sip champagne or wine for the well deserved victory.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 2:30am On Aug 12, 2020
SonofLincoln:

Why do you wish death on someone's children because of political disagreements?
Because the foool is the foool! Which is exactly why one does not do what the foool does, because the foool is the foool, and oneself is not the foool, but if one does what the foool does one definitely becomes the foool.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MaziAlaye(m): 3:32am On Aug 12, 2020
This thread is filled with vile bigoted idiots who thinks anyone who's against their political ideology is pro-biafra. Biafra is always what they resort to, avoid them.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by 1Sharon(f): 3:40am On Aug 12, 2020
basilico:

Of the three fact checkers, is there any that is not connected to George Soros, the Open Society or the DNC apparatchiks?

LOL

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 3:50am On Aug 12, 2020
1Sharon:

LOL
Lies from the pit of hell cooked up by Satan and propagated by his devil children, snakes and scorpions.

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-soros-hate-groups/fact-check-george-soros-did-not-say-he-would-fund-black-hate-groups-idUSKBN23C2OQ

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by saxywale1: 3:57am On Aug 12, 2020
SonofLincoln:
Someone here or maybe you told me a while ago it's because the Trump lovers love him because of Biafra. I reminded them that Buhari met Trump last Summer at the White House and Buhari and Trump never mentioned biafra at their press conference. So why are they licking his a@s.
Bro it's real. Not a joke at all.
After buhari as finished fvcking IPOB them, Tinubu would come next, then another northerner again or South southerner. That is why they have been sucking to Trump since 2016, yet the criminal doesn't even know they exist. I am not even sure Trump can point to where Nigeria is located on a map of Africa grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by 1Sharon(f): 4:08am On Aug 12, 2020
salford1:

Lies from the pit of hell cooked up by Satan and propagated by his devil children, snakes and scorpions.

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-soros-hate-groups/fact-check-george-soros-did-not-say-he-would-fund-black-hate-groups-idUSKBN23C2OQ

You mean satan like the so called choseenites?

You think it's the first time a Jewish person has been caught slipping?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by saxywale1: 4:25am On Aug 12, 2020
salford1:

You dey mind those nincompoops. How much is the George Soros worth sef? Probably not even half as rich as Dangote. Only daft people pass around and share conspiracy theories. A good example is the other mess of a thread where they push their rubbish. The average IQ on that thread is next to zero.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 4:45am On Aug 12, 2020
saxywale1:

Bro it's real. Not a joke at all.
After buhari as finished fvcking IPOB them, Tinubu would come next, then another northerner again or South southerner. That is why they have been sucking to Trump since 2016, yet the criminal doesn't even know they exist. I am not even sure Trump can point to where Nigeria is located on a map of Africa grin
No wonder they want to go the grave with the worthless and inept racist Pig. Why support someone that doesn't even give a damn about the Blacks and Hispanics in his own country talk less of a country in Africa he couldn't even locate if you throw the map of Africa in his face.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 4:47am On Aug 12, 2020
saxywale1:

You dey mind those nincompoops. How much is the George Soros worth sef? Probably not even half as rich as Dangote. Only daft people pass around and share conspiracy theories. A good example is the other mess of a thread where they push their rubbish. The average IQ on that thread is next to zero.
George Soros is a very weathly man and I think he's worth about 40 Billion $ but that's not the case. Republikklans love to hate George due to their anti semitism. Part of their agenda is hatred of anyone that's not part of their Aryan Nation.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by saxywale1: 4:54am On Aug 12, 2020
SonofLincoln:
George Soros is a very weathly man and I think he's worth about 40 Billion $ but that's not the case. Republikklans love to hate George due to their anti semitism. Part of their agenda is hatred of anyone that's not part of their Aryan Nation.
Maybe he gave out his wealth. He is listed as worth $8 billion. Dangote is a lil' richer. I take back my half as rich comment in my previous post.

I totally agree with the anti-Semitism vs Aryan/white supremacy..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 5:28am On Aug 12, 2020
saxywale1:

Maybe he gave out his wealth. He is listed as worth $8 billion. Dangote is a lil' richer. I take back my half as rich comment in my previous post.

I totally agree with the anti-Semitism vs Aryan/white supremacy..
Wow, if you read the same article you posted, you will find out that George Soros is a very philanthropic man who has donated over $30 billion of his wealth to very good courses around the World unlike the lying self promoting Trump who's not a billionaire and that's why he his scared to death of releasing his taxes. Mr Soros is a wonderful and very good man that's 100 times the man his detractors will never be.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 5:58am On Aug 12, 2020
I just got to know that she graduated from a Canadian high school in Montreal. Hope we get to claim her too. wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 6:19am On Aug 12, 2020
Hmm, so Biden picked Kamala....a liberal democrat with enough of a law and order background..

This November is going to be very interesting.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 6:33am On Aug 12, 2020
SonofLincoln:
I think Fake and Racist Faux News is banned in Britain. Buddha should know about that.
Na, not banned. Its on subscription and you'd have to love it to pay.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 6:41am On Aug 12, 2020
salford1:
I just got to know that she graduated from a Canadian high school in Montreal. Hope we get to claim her too. wink

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kamala_Harris?wprov=sfla1

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12111099_20200812031253362_jpeg_jpeg07109e4bf7f85b688b1ed46a88acd1ca
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 6:58am On Aug 12, 2020
salford1:

I would spend my night on twitter with a glass of wine grin
grin grin grin
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 7:26am On Aug 12, 2020
budaatum:

Na, not banned. Its on subscription and you'd have to love it to pay.
Ok. That's just like Cable subscription here. Fake and Racist Faux News comes with my DirecTV Subscription but I voluntarily ask it to be removed several years ago because I don't want that junk to be polluting the minds of my Children.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 7:27am On Aug 12, 2020
salford1:
You have the right to claim her since Canada and US are like Siamese twins.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 7:45am On Aug 12, 2020
Kopfschmerzenmd:

LOL!!! Spending my greens in black thingy now. I go do extra miles in buying every gaddem thingy in black owned businesses.

I've been doing this too, lol. It's quite difficult since I've stopped using /buying plastic for about a year now, but we're getting there grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ribbit2: 9:39am On Aug 12, 2020
SonofLincoln:
Have you taken your psychiatric medications today, because this looks like mid stage mental illness.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ribbit2: 9:51am On Aug 12, 2020
salford1:

All these stuffs you listed are good things. Nothing far left about it, but how would you know when you have never left your village. You are just posting junks off white supremacists websites grin

As an example: I work in the energy industry and I support banning fracking. I am far from being far left. I see myself as central left.
hehehehe how anyone would think listing those as a reason she is bad candidate is beyond me.

But then, they still support El orange clown even at this point. So I'm not surprised. grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by donjazet(m): 11:53am On Aug 12, 2020
raumdeuter:

Personally, I would have preferred if Biden didnt commit himself to picking a female Vice so that will give him more options but he did already and has to abide by his words

I would have preferred picking someone who has strategic advantage to the ticket, who brings something Biden does not have. Someone who can swing a swing state, It makes no sense to double down on where you already have an advantage

Someone like the Michigan Governor, Klobachar from Minnesota or Val Demmings from Florida all these states were battleground in 2016 election
My people, my people. It seems we have a new brother that has now seen the light. grin grin
I knew raumdeuter' was too smart to be a Trump supporter. Let us thank God for him. grin

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kopfschmerzenmd: 1:32pm On Aug 12, 2020
fieryy:

I've been doing this too, lol. It's quite difficult since I've stopped using /buying plastic for about a year now, but we're getting there grin

Big up to a conscious sister. Black folks world over sell stuffs in plastic bags. Our ancestors must have followed that trad too.

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (827) (828) (829) (830) (831) (832) (833) ... (4149) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.