Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:44 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (2555) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1580312 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2552) (2553) (2554) (2555) (2556) (2557) (2558) ... (4131) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goodvibes007: 10:36pm On Jul 28, 2021
benalvino3:

Lol, here we get class. The waiters and waitress don't beg. They pay them in the hotel or restaurant grin
Tdot just called out your ignorance, but you goofed again.
Tip is just a gratuity or gesture of goodwill.
It doesn't mean that they are begging. A lot of them are doing very well for themselves.
Chai.

Lol
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 10:37pm On Jul 28, 2021
Tdotbluejays:
Anyways returning to work. Payday soon. tongue

I just had to loggin and correct that poverty notion and ignorance.

Yeah, correct your ass. Go look at the average age of home owners. You people lie up and down so you can lie as you wish. My friends dog in sask bought a house at the age of 24 dog age.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DissTroy(m): 10:37pm On Jul 28, 2021
benalvino3:

This oldcargo started saying 401k after Biden said it. Most of the things he says he has no clue. If he really got a house when he was 24 years old which almost no one does except they are celeb or something... He would know what property tax is. But he is clueless and the other day I and Ibime tried to educate him how Chicago works grin but the thicko cannot be penetrated. You can't talk sense into that cocobioco head.

Have you seen me argue anything work-related with him since he began quoting me? His work history which he claimed here is fraudulent.

Of the needlessly boastful people I have gone against and put in their places, he's not even the top 15 most boastful and megalomaniac.

These are persons I have mentioned their monikers on this thread over and over again, and whom their disgrace Nairaland still bears testimony to, with most of the threads still up.
What has he claimed to be that we haven't read on Nairaland from these disgraced persons? A globetrotting medical doctor? A veterinary doctor with an elite clientele? A top financial analyst?

These were people who fooled Nairalanders for years with their hogwash for lies and people were too ready to believe anything. ...Until their hubris made them go against me. That's when it all began to crumble for them.

Screw it! These are people I have gone against and exposed with my main monikers, my full names known and my off-Nairaland social media accounts known and still public.

It begins with fact-checking lies like Baba60+'s fictional work history. smiley

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goodvibes007: 10:38pm On Jul 28, 2021
Tdotbluejays:
What's going on here. 30min left at work.

Did I see someone say 24 years old can't buy a house except he is a celeb. Ignorance at its peak. grin
That's why I don't waste time with these people.

Almost all entry levels at my work place buy homes in the first year. some even buy muscle cars to go with it. These are 20 to 24 year old grads or should I say kids.

Poverty is indeed bad. cheesy
The ignorance is loud lol.
You could tell most of them just google stuffs Lol.
In USA or North America as a whole, all you need is just a stable job (3 month paystubs) and a little downpayment with average credit record. You have a house..
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 10:38pm On Jul 28, 2021

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goodvibes007: 10:41pm On Jul 28, 2021
sanpipita:
Biden's infrastructure deal likely to be passed today, fingers crossed.

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/565345-biden-hails-infrastructure-deal-a-sign-democracy-can-function
Fingers crossed indeed. Very easy to get derailed on here.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 10:46pm On Jul 28, 2021
Goodvibes007:

Tdot just called out your ignorance, but you goofed again.
Tip is just a gratuity or gesture of goodwill.
It doesn't mean that they are begging. A lot of them are doing very well for themselves.
Chai.

Lol

Lol. Okay. But in the US, they make tipping seem like a must and if it's like that, people are being forced to tip and if that's the case then it is not good gesture. They even have tipping calculator. 8% of your total expenditure I think

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 10:52pm On Jul 28, 2021
DissTroy:

Have you seen me argue anything work-related with him since he began quoting me? His work history which he claimed here is fraudulent.

Of the needlessly boastful people I have gone against and put in their places, he's not even the top 15 most boastful and megalomaniac.

These are persons I have mentioned their monikers on this thread over and over again, and whom their disgrace Nairaland still bears testimony to, with most of the threads still up.
What has he claimed to be that we haven't read on Nairaland from these disgraced persons? A globetrotting medical doctor? A veterinary doctor with an elite clientele? A top financial analyst?

These were people who fooled Nairalanders for years with their hogwash for lies and people were too ready to believe anything. ...Until their hubris made them go against me. That's when it all began to crumble for them.

Screw it! These are people I have gone against and exposed with my main monikers, my full names known and my off-Nairaland social media accounts known and still public.

It begins with fact-checking lies like Baba60+'s fictional work history. smiley

PrideofLincoln1 is a fictional character grin
Notice how I said Almost no one buys a house at 24 and his minion Tdotbluejays1 having comprehension issues again tried to tell us another story grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goodvibes007: 10:56pm On Jul 28, 2021
benalvino3:

Lol. Okay. But in the US, they make tipping seem like a must and if it's like that, people are being forced to tip and if it's like that it is not good gesture. They even have tipping calculator. 8% of your total expenditure I think
It's a culture thing and you are right about most POS having a tipping calculator. However, It's not compulsory to tip. You can skip tipping if you like.

The only places i have seen tipping mandatory are fine dining restaurants coupled with a serving of same table of maybe 5 guest or more (depending on restaurant). This is because there is literally a guy that would be assigned to wait at the table.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 10:59pm On Jul 28, 2021
Goodvibes007:

It's a culture thing and you are right about most POS having a tipping calculator. However, It's not compulsory to tip. You can skip tipping if you like.

The only places i have seen tipping mandatory are fine dining restaurants coupled with a serving of same table of maybe 5 guest or more (depending on restaurant). This is because there is literally a guy that would be assigned to wait at the table.

I know it's not compulsory but the pressure to skip it is real. In fact you fit skip one day and they next time you go to that restaurant the waiter or waitress might rub your ribs on their ass, spit on it before they serve you grin
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 11:02pm On Jul 28, 2021
Goodvibes007:

Who send am work? Why them no allow me to come with my butler grin if him no wait for my table the business will not make money right? Their boss should tip them grin
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 11:20pm On Jul 28, 2021
benalvino3:

PrideofLincoln1 is a fictional character grin
Notice how I said Almost no one buys a house at 24 and his minion Tdotbluejays1 having comprehension issues again tried to tell us another story grin
Poverty coon, i know people that buy their home at 19 or 20 years. These guys are so deep into poverty that they don't know what the fvck they are talking about.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 11:24pm On Jul 28, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
Poverty coon, i know people that buy their home at 19 or 20 years. These guys are so deep into poverty that they don't know what the fvck they are talking about.
OK. I am the GOAT. I am not in your league grin settled?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays: 11:26pm On Jul 28, 2021
Goodvibes007:

Completely cultural or customary in this part of the world. Sometimes I tip and sometimes I don't. Some won't even say thank you after the tip sef but who cares.

On a one week trip to the UK in 2019, I tipped the cab driver that dropped me off at the airport (I think 9 pounds and some pennies), the cab driver's face lit up like an halogen bulb. He couldn't believe one could tip that much for about 15 min trip (only if he knew he was my saving grace from missing my flight back to Toronto as the Uber driver I booked the night before did not show up). He said thank you like 3 times. He was not used to receiving such amount of tip, or if any at all I guess. A Canadian cab driver would not even see the tip as anything.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 11:29pm On Jul 28, 2021
benalvino3:

I don't know. My tent is in a bush close by. I only went there to watch people having their tea grin

Why are you having breakfast at Golden Tulip if you live nearby?

Don't tell me it's Afternoon Tea.

Does Madam know you spent the night there?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 11:33pm On Jul 28, 2021
Tdotbluejays:

Completely cultural or customary in this part of the world. Sometimes I tip and sometimes I don't. Some won't even say thank you after the tip sef but who cares.

On a one week trip to the UK in 2019, I tipped the cab driver that dropped me off at the airport (I think 9 pounds and some pennies), the cab driver's face lit up like an halogen bulb. He couldn't believe one could tip that much for about 15 min trip (only if he knew he was my saving grace from missing my flight back to Toronto as the Uber driver I booked the night before did not show up). He said thank you like 3 times. He was not used to receiving such amount of tip, or if any at all I guess. A Canadian cab driver would not even see the tip as anything.

When you have a liveable minimum wage, you won't need tips to survive. If democrats should pass Federal minimum wage law in USA, tipping will die out eventually.

What I can't understand is Benalvino will see a waiter earning N15k to 20k and will be complaining about tipping them small change after a meal.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 11:33pm On Jul 28, 2021
Ibime:

Why are you having breakfast at Golden Tulip if you live nearby?

Don't tell me it's Afternoon Tea.

Does Madam know you spent the night there?

Lmao. grin I don't cheat smiley I am not Joe Biden
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays: 11:33pm On Jul 28, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
Lol. I don't blame him sha. What you don't know cant kill you or how do they say it sef.

The muscle below was bought by a trainee that was assigned to me within 4 weeks of starting his job back in 2018. He bought a house 5 months after grin

He took me for a spin the day after he bought it. If I was a Nigerian boss with evil heart, I would be beefing the 22 years old lad and looking for a way of sacking him.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 11:35pm On Jul 28, 2021
Ibime:

When you have a liveable minimum wage, you won't need tips to survive. If democrats should pass Federal minimum wage law in USA, tipping will die out eventually.

What I can't understand is Benalvino will see a waiter earning N15k to 20k and will be complaining about tipping them small change after a meal.

It won't die trust me. They have made it cultural. In the UK tipping is good gesture and appreciation but in the US its something else.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 11:37pm On Jul 28, 2021
benalvino3:

It won't die trust me. They have made it cultural. In the UK tipping is good gesture and appreciation but in the US its something else.

It's in replacement of the boss paying them a living wage. Such culture is mostly seen in hospitality service in the third world where wages do not suffice.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 11:38pm On Jul 28, 2021
benalvino3:

OK. I am the GOAT. I am not in your league grin settled?
When you don't know better, you can't act better. A fool who doesn't know anything is opening up his chops about a country he knows nothing about. A born fool who doesn't know the difference between Checks and Cheques not to talk of Jeep and SUV. Village cunt.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 11:41pm On Jul 28, 2021
Tdotbluejays:

Lol. I don't blame him sha. What you don't know cant kill you or how do they say it sef.

The muscle below was bought by a trainee that was assigned to me within 4 weeks of starting his job back in 2018. He bought a house 5 months after grin

He took me for a spin the day after he bought it. If I was a Nigerian boss with evil heart, I would be beefing the 22 years old lad and looking for a way of sacking him.
Poverty coon, pulling a pic of a sports car that your trainee bought. Yes right. I want to see the picture of that truck you drive with the Engine light on. lf you are willing to help a charity, will multiply whatever you can put down by five. Open invitation i am extending to you to show you i am way above your league in all measuring scales of life. Take me up foool.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays: 11:43pm On Jul 28, 2021
Ibime:

grin grin grin
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays: 11:44pm On Jul 28, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
When you don't know better, you can't act better. A fool who doesn't know anything is opening up his chops about a country he knows nothing about. A born fool who doesn't know the difference between Checks and Cheques not to talk of Jeep and SUV. Village cunt.
Been so long I last heard that word used grin
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 11:45pm On Jul 28, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:

Your retarded country calls football soccer then call nonsense they play with hand football. It's not my fault America mess up everything grin

Check and Cheques grin thanks for teaching me something I don't know. Jeep on the other hand is a car brand. You don't know the difference between Jeep and SUV grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 11:45pm On Jul 28, 2021
Tdotbluejays:

Did you see the curse of poverty in his head sating it's a lie i bought my house at 24. Didn't i read some young lady comedian in Nigeria that bought a house for her mother at the age of 13 or 14. These guys are so imbedded with poverty that i don't even need to engage woth them. Cursed fool that wears a gown of poverty like a badge of honor.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays: 11:46pm On Jul 28, 2021
What a thread. Benalvino's Nairaland daddy has gone to sleep.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 11:46pm On Jul 28, 2021
Ibime:

The waiters here don't beg and I am poor cheesy

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays: 11:47pm On Jul 28, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
Did you see the curse of poverty in his head sating it's a lie i bought my house at 24. Didn't i read some young lady comedian in Nigeria that bought a house for her mother at the age of 13 or 14. These guys are so imbedded with poverty that i don't even need to engage woth them. Cursed fool that wears a gown of poverty like a badge of honor.
Yup. That girl that works for MCAngel production or something like that.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 11:47pm On Jul 28, 2021
benalvino3:

Your retarded country calls football soccer then call nonsense they play with hand football. It's not my fault America mess up everything grin

Check and Cheques grin thanks for teaching me something I don't know. Jeep on the other hand is a car brand. You don't know the difference between Jeep and SUV grin
Poverty cursed coon, did not a young lady comedian built a house for her mother at the age of 13 or 14. I read it right here on Nairaland. You will die of poverty like your progenitors.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays: 11:48pm On Jul 28, 2021
Basilico has been quiet today. His meds must have knocked him off. I hope the street corner chemist didn't sell him a counterfeit drug grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 11:49pm On Jul 28, 2021
Tdotbluejays:

Yup. That girl that works for MCAngel production or something like that.
God bless you Buddy. That's the one but leave it for a cursed fool to say that it's a lie that i bought my beautiful edifice at 24. In fact, i was few months short of 24 when we bought our home in Oak Park and only few months to pay it off which is a monumental achievement for anyone in a Western Society.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2552) (2553) (2554) (2555) (2556) (2557) (2558) ... (4131) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: ijebosb, MentalCase98 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.