Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help (65176 Views)

Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls / Why Do Poor Girls Have High Taste? / Hold Your Husband's Tight, Small Girls With Big God Are Everywhere Now - Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by duduade: 4:25am On May 18, 2018
yabas:
Honestly I dont even know where to start. I am tired of supporting girls financially. Since I started dating women, I cant say I have been lucky. Its always buy me this and buy me that. Phone, laptop, recharge cards, dash me, transport etc, I have done it all. Though when I recently started complaining, my close friend told me that he has also been doing same but didnt want to let guys know so that people will not laugh at him.

After all the expenditure, u still break up with them when you get tired of the demands. Does it mean that MAJORITY of Nigerian girls use guys for money? Or is it just me.

I seriously need a gf that will not ask me for anything. Some of my friends will tell you how they have dated one or two wonderful girls that dont demand for anything but not me, I cant point to any girl that I have dated, that I didnt spend money on.

Guys I honestly want to know if this is a general problem or is it just me. ALWAYS meeting poor women, even now that I am looking for a wife, still meeting heavy demanders that I cant settle with. GOD HELP ME OUT. AMEN.

Email me to give you the scope

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by Aystarz: 4:50am On May 18, 2018
Elder001:

90% of Nigerian ladies are like that ...

stop dating dependent ladies okay?.. there are many independent ladies everywhere.

This one na paradox oo. 90 percent dependent, yet independent chicks full everywhere Are you okay, my man?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by majorbravo: 5:00am On May 18, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by Nobody: 5:04am On May 18, 2018
yabas:
Honestly I dont even know where to start. I am tired of supporting girls financially. Since I started dating women, I cant say I have been lucky. Its always buy me this and buy me that. Phone, laptop, recharge cards, dash me, transport etc, I have done it all. Though when I recently started complaining, my close friend told me that he has also been doing same but didnt want to let guys know so that people will not laugh at him.

After all the expenditure, u still break up with them when you get tired of the demands. Does it mean that MAJORITY of Nigerian girls use guys for money? Or is it just me.

I seriously need a gf that will not ask me for anything. Some of my friends will tell you how they have dated one or two wonderful girls that dont demand for anything but not me, I cant point to any girl that I have dated, that I didnt spend money on.

Guys I honestly want to know if this is a general problem or is it just me. ALWAYS meeting poor women, even now that I am looking for a wife, still meeting heavy demanders that I cant settle with. GOD HELP ME OUT. AMEN.

Take away pussy from women and wtf do they have left?? It's their natural meal ticket and they know it.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by kennykg(m): 5:08am On May 18, 2018
embarassed I can relate to this

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by Rosay15(f): 6:31am On May 18, 2018
YorubaAssasin:

OP. You should date this girl! cool She's even pretty! cool
lol grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by Rosay15(f): 6:32am On May 18, 2018
SmellySperm:

Wife material spottedgrin
grin grin
Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by yabas(m): 7:01am On May 18, 2018
majorbravo:
Op I have a solution for you. But it won't work except you are really serious about her and want to take things further.

It's simple, find out her talent and become manager like davido, you'll be the one collecting bonus, but first give her assurance, if not another sharp guy can swoop her off you and you end up like teebillz

grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin this one na talent you de use joke so. Better turn music writer lol
Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by modernWays: 7:18am On May 18, 2018
oglalasioux:

Where do you think your 94% parasitic Nigerian ladies are working? Has it occurred to you that ladies hold better jobs in Nigeria than guys? So you think ladies from wealthy homes don't demand? Your replys are beginning to sound plastic. I'm beginning to doubt your claims.

Some are complete opposite of what they preach on intermet, so dont be surprise.

It is quite ok to say that if you're dating one desperate chick or just having a fling without necessarily be in relationship with them. i met them everyday, and i've dated alot of them, i can tell you they are very costly to maintain in the long run(especially those that are not ready for marriage). They dont demand for those petty things like young girls but once they drop that big bill( which they might not even ask you directly), and you fail to assit, just know it is the end of that relationship or you just become a figure head side man, because to them, you are stingy, not caring and wont make a good or supportive husband.

18 Likes

Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by ba7man(m): 7:24am On May 18, 2018
comshots:
One told me straight that i would spend on her.Another one was indirectly telling her friend in my present that she could only date a guy who would be giving her ₦5k every month after i had asked her out.The other one asked me to lend her ₦5k to help cater for her sick mother.I no say that ₦5k go enter voicemail lastly.Well,i dey avoid them after that statement.There are other mugu to extract money from.
N5k a month That's small naa.

Pray and work hard till spending those type of amounts will feel like N20 to you.

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by Nobody: 7:25am On May 18, 2018
Rosay15:
grin grin
Bae come wife me na,I get small Assurance to give ugrin
Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by lereinter(m): 7:48am On May 18, 2018
sisisioge:
Haaa! You bought laptop too? Biko date me before you throw in the towel. Baby I need a laptop kiss kiss kiss kiss

pm
Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by lereinter(m): 7:57am On May 18, 2018
there is no love without giving, but not all giving is loving...

as far as she give in return no matter how small nothing bad

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by gonkin(m): 8:13am On May 18, 2018
Elder001:

I'm talking about matured stuffs and you're talking about ominitrix.. .where the hell is ominitrix being sold in Nigeria?

Your first line. .so you only mingle with broke ladies(probably young girls)

You tell me, you're the one feeling all fly about an electronic bracelet that tells time and already mutating your ego.

It doesn't matter to me if a lady is broke, what matters is her heart and conscience. if im 6 months older than a girl shes a young girl, right. And dont ask if ive dated older. In truth they are all girls. What u should say is immature girls. That i dont do.

You're an elder and i respect elders. Sorry for the misunderstanding. Its cool u have an expensive watch. I wish i could but i would probably use 5k to get a cheap smart watch and use the balance to fuel my car for the next 5months.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by shaybebaby(f): 8:27am On May 18, 2018
ba7man:

Pray and work hard till spending those type of amounts will feel like N20 to you.
Oga, please epp me with 5k a month na! (mama Charlie ooo, not naira!) cry

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by dinachi(m): 8:36am On May 18, 2018
yabas:

Idiots everywhere! He has been dating lesbians since
Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by ba7man(m): 8:45am On May 18, 2018
shaybebaby:

Oga, please epp me with 5k a month na! (mama Charlie ooo, not naira!) cry
Send me your account details. cool cool cool cool
Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by Oluwabenjamin(m): 8:49am On May 18, 2018
Hahahahaha number one age and the tribe matters a lot, you don't expect to date girls of age 18-26 and not pay bills till you die, some tribes too make I no mention name

That was how one girl said my D*** was disturbing her academics, mind you the academics na me pay for an oo...
I just waited patiently because they always have needs and she will come back

Lo and behold she came back
Hahahahahahaha you know the rest

4 Likes

Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by shaybebaby(f): 8:49am On May 18, 2018
ba7man:
Send me your account details. cool cool cool cool
Whoop! Whoop! Thank you sir!

Account details loading straightaway. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by oglalasioux(m): 8:56am On May 18, 2018
modernWays:

Some are complete opposite of what they preach on intermet, so dont be surprise.

It is quite ok to say that if you're dating one desperate chick or just having a fling without necessarily be in relationship with them. i met them everyday, and i've dated alot of them, i can tell you they are very costly to maintain in the long run(especially those that are not ready for marriage). They dont demand for those petty things like young girls but once they drop that big bill( which they might not even ask you directly), and you fail to assit, just know it is the end of that relationship or you just become a figure head side man, because to them, you are stingy, not caring and wont make a good or supportive husband.

The bolded best describes the so called mature ladies.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by tunjilana: 8:59am On May 18, 2018
yabas:

Be intentional about the kind of women you date, since you have marriage in mind. Also make it a personal philosophy never to spend for a woman beyond a particular threshold and your spendings should not be on frivolities but on things that add value to her. Any woman that does not survive the new you, let her go...Also watch out for pretenders who will act like that is who they are and change after you wife them....Be discerning

3 Likes

Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by DreamersVille24(m): 10:07am On May 18, 2018
Elder001:

Bro.. there are many matured 27years+ ladies that are independent.. they're very many

I think you're deliberating choosing those dependent ladies.

Guy seems you haven't experienced these things.

Even the working class and okay ones will demand from you, their own demands are usually even more outrageous.

One asked my friend to buy her iPhone X, a lady that earns more than 300k per month!

I've come to realise that most naijaladies are very greedy, selfish and uncaring. A colleague who earns more than 700k once told me.she can never use her money to buy a phone, wristwatch or perfumes when guys are plenty, so you see there's a major problem with the thinking of an average naija lady.

It's sad cos even our mother's are not exempt, they'll have their own money but will want the man to keep spending his.

Our ladies mentality is nothing to write home about honestly and I've grown tired.

Shout out to the few ladies who aren't in thus category. Your kinds deserve the best men like us.

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by Nobody: 10:25am On May 18, 2018
DreamersVille24:

Guy seems you haven't experienced these things.

Even the working class and okay ones will demand from you, their own demands are usually even more outrageous.

One asked my friend to buy her iPhone X, a lady that earns more than 300k per month!

I've come to realise that most naijaladies are very greedy, selfish and uncaring. A colleague who earns more than 700k once told me.she can never use her money to buy a phone, wristwatch or perfumes when guys are plenty, so you see there's a major problem with the thinking of an average naija lady.

It's sad cos even our mother's are not exempt, they'll have their own money but will want the man to keep spending his.

Our ladies mentality is nothing to write home about honestly and I've grown tired.

Shout out to the few ladies who aren't in thus category. Your kinds deserve the best men like us.

you earn 300k per month and you still demand for money anyhow?? and the guy gave her?
God forbid.. she should purchase the iPhone X with2months salary..

you see how Nigerian ladies have disgraced themselves everywhere?
no man speaks good of Nigerian ladies.
funny thing is these ladies take this mentality with them to wherever they go.

some weeks ago popular British OAP Tim Westbrooks was complaining about dependent ladies who ask for money for weaves and other useless stuffs, he was dating black ladies probably Nigerian ladies.

one of the reasons I don't pity girls who are used for rituals.

6 Likes

Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by Nobody: 10:28am On May 18, 2018
lereinter:

there is no love without giving, but not all giving is loving...

as far as she give in return no matter how small nothing bad

Nigerian ladies have nothing to give..
only you do the giving
Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by Nobody: 10:31am On May 18, 2018
modernWays:

Bruv... you're right sha
but Nigerian guys are the cause of all these shíts, ,always wanting to impress anything on skirts.

if she says she's no longer interested because you didn't pay her house rent or whatever heavy bill she drop then let her go.. don't try to beg her or give her the money
A lady like that can never have one boyfriend because she'll never be satisfied.

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by Nobody: 10:33am On May 18, 2018
oglalasioux:

The bolded best describes the so called mature ladies.

You're right sha... only less than 2% will date you without making such demands but they're not rare.
they've their own set of rules ..
they don't tolerate nonsense
you can't find them in clubs and you can hardly find them in social gatherings.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by Windflower(f): 11:04am On May 18, 2018
Elder001:

You're right sha... only less than 2% will date you without making such demands but they're not rare.
they've their own set of rules ..
they don't tolerate nonsense
you can't find them in clubs and you can hardly find them in social gatherings.
Best comment so far on this thread

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by PSTEMMA1960(m): 11:19am On May 18, 2018
sisisioge:

I'm gonna ask not demand, just once. Buy me a laptop baby, my birthday is tomorrow kiss kiss kiss kiss
so every weekend is now ur birthday?

Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by Nobody: 11:21am On May 18, 2018
modernWays:

Quite right. I think Elder01 got lucky with his gentle low maintenance fiancée that doesn't collect(yet) and he's starting to think there's more like her out there. Wrong.

Fact :
If you're more than 2-3 years older than a girl/woman and you happen to make more money than her, then she automatically makes demands because one part of her sees you as an elder bro/father figure. Painful but true.
I don't care if she's 27-28 and works with Microsoft.
True selfless love is love between age mates.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by Nobody: 11:28am On May 18, 2018
For the record, demands may be as subtle as you paying for the drinks almost everytime you hangout to the big bills like rent etc.
But trust me, she watches like a hawk and she will ensure you always spend more than her. Try make her spend that is the day the relationship starts to die.
This thing called woman, they don't play.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by stacyadams: 11:39am On May 18, 2018
Since I stopped collectin babes number,,I buy more clothes for my self,I go to mr Biggs on my own,I have more cash in my pocket ,I drink my origin in peace..have learnt to invest in my self..hope to leave bet9ja too one day ..��

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by Nobody: 11:44am On May 18, 2018
ba7man:

I have young siblings who needs that ₦5k,not a gf who probably want to buy bleaching cream and makeup kits to to make her body looks artificial whitening and rub on her face to impress other guys.Besides,do you think i am the only nigger she has asked that ₦5k?

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Ladies, Your boyfriend Sends This Picture Message To You, What's He Implying? / Nigerian Men Abroad, How Did You Choose Your Significant Half? / The Growing Trend Of Men Shying Away From Court or White Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.