Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,850 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:16 PM

Why Do Poor Girls Have High Taste? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Poor Girls Have High Taste? (3992 Views)

Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls / ‘if You Want To Make It In Life, Stay Away From Jobless Ladies With High Taste’ / Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Poor Girls Have High Taste? by Hightser: 10:44am On Feb 17, 2022
hi all.

The all time complain about Nigerian girls having high taste even when they are jobless is getting out of hands.

I met a girl in school sometime, we were friends for a while before we decided to date.

One time, she told me she was hungry, I suggested we go to a popular food canteen in school to eat, I was already a graduate then carrying out my final clearance while she was in second year, she declined going to the canteen and suggested chicken republic, reason is she doesn't like the food there. This is a canteen where the low and mighty go to eat in school.

Well, not that I didn't have the money but I felt it was odd, someone two drinks garri in her hostel has an opinion about eating spot.

We later drove to the nearby chicken republic in school and bought food in packs of 4,300 each totaling about 9k.

She told me about how one guy usually takes her to chicken republic and even asks her to take away a pack after eating there.

I asked her, does the guy buy for himself? She said No, that the guy doesn't like rice, that the guy prefers Eba� Lol

So I tried to explain to her, do you know how much a pack of rice, chicken, salad and moi moi with Ice cream costs?

She said No.

Okay, this thing costs from 2k and above, if that guy buys you a pack to eat there and another for takeaway, he has spent about 5k, how much is his weekly allowance as a student if he spends 5k on a seating with you?

On a second thought? Which human prefers Eba and egusi soup to rice and spiced Chicken?

During the analysis, she was quiet, I further asked her if she knew how many days she could go if she asked for the 4k to cook instead of eating rice and chicken once and going home to drink garri till God knows when.

Most times, I think it's lack of knowledge and “long throat” that's bedeviling our girls, you keep fantasizing over little things, things you could get for yourself at the right time.

One time this babe called me that she wants to eat pizza, well, of a truth, I haven't tasted pizza even as I type this, I wasn't born with a silver spoon so I don't fantasize over rubbish things, I told her I can't buy her that cause I haven't tasted it myself.

I could go on and on about this particular babe, she is an orphan, that's why I still have her contact till this moment cause I see the need to help.

Last time she asked me for money, someone I have known for about 3 years now, I asked her if she knows my surname, she said No, I asked her if she knows my state of origin, she said No, I asked her if she knows what I do for a living, she said No, Lol, so how do you expect me to give you money in such scenario?

Our girls need orientation, you would never have your broke guy ask you to take him to chicken republic or any Behind place, it's always “guy, anything dey your hand make I take buy fufu and soup”

Girls too can't even ask their fellow girls what they ask guys, You don't give me sex, you know nothing about me, I'm not your family member, and you even try to get angry when I don't give you money, no be juju by that?.

Girls don't even know the responsibility a guy has to shoulder, as a guy, your immediate family, mum, siblings and dad are all there, your guys and yourself too yet they go about asking for irrelevant things senselessly.

I tagged this post “why do poor girls have high taste” cause I stay in an estate and see a lot of rich kids (girls) when they need anything they just order it immediately, jumia foods, mega chicken and all, this is cause they can afford it, but you, bibanke, your father is a carpenter, your mum has a kiosk by the road side, you want to use Iphone 12 promax and hair of 200k.

You want to dine with the mighty without a skill or job, well, it can only be one thing, you get frustrated when you can't keep up with this lifestyle. Shalom

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Poor Girls Have High Taste? by Godada(m): 10:45am On Feb 17, 2022

The thing is no one likes poverty but most ladies with limited means see guys as a meal ticket.

The orientation should be that ladies shift their focus from seeing their body as an office for guys with a fat wallet to being a go getter.

Let me add this if I may: a woman generally will not date man she is better than.

Put differently, a woman dates for opportunity and security. Women dates and marries for what they stand to gain.

You don't expect a woman who suffered as a child in her father's house to subscribe to a life confined to hardship.

She has no choice over her birth but she damn has a choice over who she chooses to spend her life with.

She is bound to choose wisely.

That is the grand scheme of things.

Guys date ideally. They are not encumbered by the factors faced by women when they want to make a choice of who to date.

The sad thing is that most women are ambitious. You can't blame them because their other women folk who have gotten themselves a better man are not better than them.

So they scheme and plan to leave their guys for an even better guy and so on.

This is how it is

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Poor Girls Have High Taste? by Nobody: 10:47am On Feb 17, 2022
This is because Nigeria girls are so broke and full of entitlement mentality. angry Na SIMP guys dey cause all these things. They always make these girls feel entitled to everything!

These girls don't even care if you have responsibilities hanging on your shoulders. They don't care about any of that at all, they always want once they call, the simp guy should meet their demands and fulfil their request immediately. What a huge joke! U want a guy to spend the money your father cannot spend on you. No be stupidity be that? angry

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Poor Girls Have High Taste? by Nobody: 10:48am On Feb 17, 2022
That was what my friend was saying last night. Men are the reason obviously speaking.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Poor Girls Have High Taste? by Nobody: 10:55am On Feb 17, 2022
Makes sense... I wouldn't say having high taste is bad... But depending on someone else.. That's awful!

If you want to fly a private jet... Make sure you can fuel it...

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Poor Girls Have High Taste? by heniford2: 10:57am On Feb 17, 2022
Op The "hoe phase" undecidedwill come after you o mean Datboreberry,Fendmamas and co THUG-SLUT FEMINISTS Are coming to unleash hell here soon grin undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Poor Girls Have High Taste? by odinson1(m): 10:58am On Feb 17, 2022
Imagine a PROSTITUTE making demands on what Her broke wretched ass can't offer. Well,can you really blame them? It is foolish men who Give these PROSTITUTES the Audacity to make outrageous demands like this.

To you op,that girl never for once in her life rated you,she saw you as a Disposable meal ticket who she will trash to the bin once or if you become useless to her. Her being an orphan is non of your business,you didn't kill her parents neither are you her relative so you ARE NOT responsible for her well being. But,out of the kindness of you heart,you helped her.
Now see how she took Advantage of your niceness. please run away from Women who are Entitled to what they didn't work for, Narcissistic,Greedy, selfish and Ungrateful. Because most of them Are PROSTITUTES who have nothing to offer but their...yeah you guessed it right.

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Poor Girls Have High Taste? by yomi007k(m): 10:58am On Feb 17, 2022
Because guys like you spoil them.

Why the hell did u buy her food in the first place? Do u owe her anything?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Poor Girls Have High Taste? by Nobody: 10:59am On Feb 17, 2022
Godada:

The thing is no one likes poverty but most ladies with limited means see guys as a meal ticket.

The orientation should be that ladies shift their focus from seeing their body as an office for guys with a fat wallet to being a go getter.

Except, they can't...

That's the thing...

Since the very beginning... Women have depended on men...

Your great great grandmother... She chose a man who had a farm... A farmer or hunter... A man who could provide...

Now, things are expensive... Families no longer depend on a plot of land to feed... Social media made it worse...

So women still depend on men, only this time, the demands are higher and stupid...

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Poor Girls Have High Taste? by Nobody: 11:01am On Feb 17, 2022
heniford2:
Op The "hoe phase" undecidedwill come after you o mean Datboreberry,Fendmamas and co THUG-SLUT FEMINISTS Are coming to unleash hell here soon grin undecided undecided
Don't be stupid...

I agree with the op... Completely...

Men go through a lot...

I just hate people like yourself who try to make it seem as though it's a 'Nigerian' women thing...

Men all over the world are complaining... But you're a white-worshipping slave... So you would never understand

1 Like

Re: Why Do Poor Girls Have High Taste? by Nobody: 11:02am On Feb 17, 2022
GoodHardDick:
This is because Nigeria girls are so broke and full of entitlement mentality. angry Na SIMP guys dey cause all these things. They always make these girls feel entitled to everything!

These girls don't even care if you have responsibilities hanging on your shoulders. They don't care about any of that at all, they always want once they call, the simp guy should meet their demands and full their request immediately. What a huge joke! U want a guy to spend the money your father cannot spend on you. No be stupidity be that? angry

The redpill ish started in the West... undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Poor Girls Have High Taste? by odinson1(m): 11:07am On Feb 17, 2022
candidladyTemp:
High what

You would always want that which you never had!!!

Nothing like high taste....

Iam poor and idont have a high taste smiley

Then Take up Lazy ass out and Work your own money. Stop depending on men to finance your unnecessary lifestyle.

Only PROSTITUTES believe they can get whatever they want by just Surrending Their boreholes.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Poor Girls Have High Taste? by heniford2: 11:10am On Feb 17, 2022
Datboredberry:
Don't be stupid...

I agree with the op... Completely...

Men go through a lot...

I just hate people like yourself who try to make it seem as though it's a 'Nigerian' women thing...

Men all over the world are complaining... But you're a white-worshipping slave... So you would never understand
come how many account do you have i keep getting confuse on the Real one, and hey! That u supported the OP on this particular point doesn't kill the fact you're always against the truth,and less i forget i don't worship white woman but to be honest the are Angel to you black woman shit TT

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Poor Girls Have High Taste? by Vinnie2000(m): 11:10am On Feb 17, 2022
OP, dats the poverty speaking nah. When she is taking beans and garri for many years, she would want Fried turkey and vanilla ice cream for a change. We say guys re broke but na Our naija babes nai even broke pass.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Poor Girls Have High Taste? by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 11:12am On Feb 17, 2022
because they are broke & hungry, imagine a girl finishing 250 bread + 200 beans in one sit. U can see the level of their hungriness.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Poor Girls Have High Taste? by illicit(m): 11:16am On Feb 17, 2022
When I was serving....
Re: Why Do Poor Girls Have High Taste? by Nobody: 11:19am On Feb 17, 2022
yomi007k:

As in ehh!!

This is why I always blame simps for all these. They always make these girls feel entitled to everything!!! One broke girl here on nairaland even said a woman is supposed to depend on a man for everything simply because men are providers. What an idiot

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Poor Girls Have High Taste? by Nobody: 11:19am On Feb 17, 2022
heniford2:
come how many account do you have i keep getting confuse on the Real one, and hey! That u supported the OP on this particular point doesn't kill the fact you're always against the truth,and less i forget i don't worship white woman but to be honest the are Angel to you black woman shit TT
This is my account... undecided

I support the op because he wasn't a misogynistic pig... He's very different from most of you here who create a million threads complaining like bitter old men... undecided

You worship white women... Thank god there's an Italian dude here who complained about his country women...

You're too stupid to realise that the reason your girlfriend isn't billing you is because she's in a country that isn't the poverty capital of the world... She's actually the one feeding you, so shove it... undecided

If white women had to live on a dollar everyday, you don't think they would be driving white men mad?

That's the same reason Nigerian boys are butchering people; beheading them, plucking out their eyes, etc... Poverty and desperation...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Poor Girls Have High Taste? by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:20am On Feb 17, 2022
Bro u will be surprised to know that people buying all this iPhone for their gf are actually using their entire life savings to impress them and intimidate u....

Another instance some guy whose account balance is 50k using 10k just to spend the night with a harlot in a luxury hotel? No b JuJu b that?

Funny enough these girls will now be thinking that people like u the op ( inspite of having something going for u bringing money and probably have 3-5m in your acct) don't have much or even broke because of you are prudent with your finance and don't freely spend recklessly.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Poor Girls Have High Taste? by Nobody: 11:22am On Feb 17, 2022
heniford2:

brothely U get time dey reply that mumu. Ignore the idiot and starve her of the attention she seeks

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Poor Girls Have High Taste? by Vinnie2000(m): 11:35am On Feb 17, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
because they are broke & hungry, imagine a girl finishing 250 bread + 200 beans in one sit. U can see the level of their hungriness.
Lols.
Re: Why Do Poor Girls Have High Taste? by odinson1(m): 11:35am On Feb 17, 2022
GoodHardDick:

brothely U get time dey reply that mumu. Ignore the idiot and starve her of the attention she seeks

She's becoming so bitter and full of hatred for men as of late.

Courtesy of Feminsm.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Poor Girls Have High Taste? by heniford2: 11:47am On Feb 17, 2022
Datboredberry:
This is my account... undecided

I support the op because he wasn't a misogynistic pig... He's very different from most of you here who create a million threads complaining like bitter old men... undecided

You worship white women... Thank god there's an Italian dude here who complained about his country women...

You're too stupid to realise that the reason your girlfriend isn't billing you is because she's in a country that isn't the poverty capital of the world... She's actually the one feeding you, so shove it... undecided

If white women had to live on a dollar everyday, you don't think they would be driving white men mad?

That's the same reason Nigerian boys are butchering people; beheading them, plucking out their eyes, etc... Poverty and desperation...

i hardly create post on women check well buh i always air my opinion rightly,

You saying can American ladies or white women leave on a dallor note like black Nigerians and Africa is funny because u having traveled out of ur local town to any white country yet ur concluding what do you think every white lady is a millionaire,thousandnaire,or hundrednaire wake ur ass up we still have billions of broke ass white who has vision to succeed not goldiggen like nigeria woman,

Is funny how u paint me black that i date a white Rich girl and am leaving after her wealth grin that's seriously crazy your thoughts are filled with "smokes of ill" come out of it, i was already made before i met my soulmate undecided

Lastly stop this THUG- SLUTING FEMINISM nonsense it will do u no good trust me,that nigerian boys are into skull hunting Ritual hunt is because of you ladies you mount so much pressure on your boyfriend to buy you the latest Iphones,cars, costly Hairs, etc he has to level up, you and ur THUG Sluts of ladies are the Reasons, how many time have you read in news a white man did Ritual how many times have read in news a white man complain about his girlfriend breaking up with him because of IPhone ,hair,cars etc how many Fucking time undecided YOU BLACK NIGERIAN LADIES ARE EVIL,BROKE AND NOT HUMAN HOW CAN A GIRL BE DEMANDING SOMETHING SHE CAN'T AFFORD EVEN KNOWING HIS BOYFRIEND CANNOT AFFORD IT HER INTENTION IS TO LUE THE SAID GUY TO COMMIT CRIME IN DA FUCKING NAME OF BRING A MAN OR LEVELING UP
Re: Why Do Poor Girls Have High Taste? by Hightser: 11:48am On Feb 17, 2022
yomi007k:

Well, I don't owe her anything but we all have gotten and given favours to people we don't owe anything.
Re: Why Do Poor Girls Have High Taste? by candidladyTemp(f): 11:55am On Feb 17, 2022
High what

1 Like

Re: Why Do Poor Girls Have High Taste? by candidladyTemp(f): 11:58am On Feb 17, 2022
GoodHardDick:

Really would love to know the age of the person behind this moniker !!!!

You should be in your late 20s or early 30s....

Don't let your parents name go to waste... Grab a life trust me it ain't HOT

1 Like

Re: Why Do Poor Girls Have High Taste? by OloshoMan: 12:09pm On Feb 17, 2022
Lol this girl obviously doesn't care about you, it's all about what you can provide for her, that's why she doesn't know anything about you.

This is why SIMPS exist- to validate and gratify them. To her, you're just a provider nothing more. You know women like to put men in different categories
- The Alpha- The guy she's attracted to + Who owns her pussy

-The Orbiter- who is in her dms showering her praises and validates her. Would she fvck this guy? No, he's a simp who doesn't value himself. I bet you the guy who is fvcking her isn't even in her dms. This orbiter category includes (the guy who does assignment for her and help her whenever she calls)

-The Provider- who pays for her house rent, meals, dates, provisions, trips, shopping. Would he get sex? Probably, but it's always a pity sex.

The dominant guy who doesn't care about her, owns her. That is the only guy she complains about to her therapist, cos he is emotionally unavailable.

Learn the female nature and play their game. I'm happy to play.

You don't have to hate them. It's just their nature.
Re: Why Do Poor Girls Have High Taste? by Nobody: 12:13pm On Feb 17, 2022
heniford2:
i hardly create post on women check well buh i always air my opinion rightly,

You saying can American ladies or white women leave on a dallor note like black Nigerians and Africa is funny because u having traveled out of ur local town to any white country yet ur concluding what do you think every white lady is a millionaire,thousandnaire,or hundrednaire wake ur ass up we still have billions of broke ass white who has vision to succeed not goldiggen like nigeria woman,
Here you are defending women you haven't met because your microbrain has concluded that since they are white, they must be perfect... But you've given up on Nigerian/black women...

The word 'gold-digger' is an English word...

The redpill ish started in the West...

You believe that every white relationship, the woman doesn't depend on her partner?

You have it different because you're to poor one... You're from a third world nation, the poverty capital... A dollar is about ₦500... So your white girlfriend can afford to feed you unlike a Nigerian woman who's as poor as you are... undecided

Is funny how u paint me black that i date a white Rich girl and am leaving after her wealth grin that's seriously crazy your thoughts are filled with "smokes of ill" come out of it, i was already made before i met my soulmate undecided
No... You're not the first black man to chase a white woman for her money... I couldn't care...

It's the inferiority complex... That bothers me... You're irritating... Honestly, you come here making excuses for an entire race of women because of one you're dating... All the while condemning women of your race... Because? You've dealt with them all? To please your superior white girlfriend? undecided

Lastly stop this THUG- SLUTING FEMINISM
Stale... Stop being a slāve black man... Break your chains... undecided

nonsense it will do u no good trust me,that nigerian boys are into skull hunting Ritual hunt is because of you ladies you mount so much pressure on your boyfriend to buy you the latest Iphones,cars, costly Hairs, etc he has to level up, you and ur THUG Sluts of ladies are the Reasons,
Exactly... The reason Nigerian men are butchering their girlfriends is to please...their girlfriends? That makes sense.. undecided

It's not poverty... It's not the high unemployment rate... It's not corruption... It's not the lack of morals... It's not the pressure from a society that worships the rich... It's not social media... It's not the result of a failed nation governed by black men...

It's women... The same women who are mass-slaughtered... We're the reason...

how many time have you read in news a white man did Ritual
The average white man is more decent, intelligent than the black man...

Are they fetish? Are they desperate? Do they all live in third world nations? Are they irresponsible? Are they criminally minded? Don't they believe in consequences?

Ask yourself... Why aren't white men herdsmen? Why don't they kidnap entire schools, as a full-time job? Why aren't they scamming foreigners? Etc...

You're the problem...

how many times have read in news a white man complain about his girlfriend breaking up with him because of IPhone ,hair,cars etc how many Fucking time undecided YOU BLACK NIGERIAN LADIES ARE EVIL,BROKE AND NOT HUMAN HOW CAN A GIRL BE DEMANDING SOMETHING SHE CAN'T AFFORD EVEN KNOWING HIS BOYFRIEND CANNOT AFFORD IT HER INTENTION IS TO LUE THE SAID GUY TO COMMIT CRIME IN DA FUCKING NAME OF BRING A MAN OR LEVELING UP
Lol... You must be very UNEXPOSED...

Not even worth arguing with...

White women who divorce their husbands, fighting for half his fortune... Lol...

Why would they demand for ₦500 transport fare when their husbands give them everything and more?

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Poor Girls Have High Taste? by Hightser: 12:14pm On Feb 17, 2022
candidladyTemp:
High what

Your sentences are contradictory, wanting what you never had is not same as having high taste.

Wanting what you never had includes going to school to be educated, starting a business or getting a job to earn a living where as having high taste includes wanting to live a shawamma lifestyle on a gala budget, then looking for someone else to finance it.
Re: Why Do Poor Girls Have High Taste? by candidladyTemp(f): 12:29pm On Feb 17, 2022
Hightser:

Your sentences are contradictory, wanting what you never had is not same as having high taste.

Wanting what you never had includes going to school to be educated, starting a business or getting a job to earn a living where as having high taste includes wanting to live a shawamma lifestyle on a gala budget, then looking for someone else to finance it.

The topic sef is contradictory...

A poor girl having a high taste don't make one sense!!!!

Iam poor and idont have high taste

°°°saw the sense in your post°°°°
Nagode
Re: Why Do Poor Girls Have High Taste? by Jeon(f): 12:34pm On Feb 17, 2022
well I have nothing to say.
it seems like high test and gold digging belongs to black race[male or female ]..

3 trip supported by sugarzaddy dior cool
4 tryinggggg to drag away his money from another sugarbio grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Poor Girls Have High Taste? by Hightser: 12:36pm On Feb 17, 2022
Godada:

You don't expect a woman who suffered as a child in her father's house to subscribe to a life confined to hardship.

She has no choice over her birth but she damn has a choice over who she chooses to spend her life with.

She is bound to choose wisely.

That is the grand scheme of things.

Guys date ideally. They are not encumbered by the factors faced by women when they want to make a choice of who to date.

The sad thing is that most women are ambitious. You can't blame them because their other women folk who have gotten themselves a better man are not better than them.

So they scheme and plan to leave their guys for an even better guy and so on.

I don't think you read through my post, wanting a better life has two options. Either she works to better her life or get a man a rich man to marry.

This is actually different from the points I have raised, getting a boyfriend who can buy you iPhones and take you to posh places and you don't even know what he does for a living, or it's clear he is into rituals or scam or theft and you don't care cause you want a good life, how long do you think the good life will last?

At the end of it all, when most of the relationships end, they don't have anything to show for it other than numerous abortions, 3 weapons, iPhone and a lot of tiktok videos taken on the front seat of a car and they are back to square one of brokeness, no job, no savings, over bleached skin....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Visited My Brother And His Wife Did This / LASU Female Student Roasted Extra Crispy By Lagos Mob Over Boyfriend's Car / I Like Her But Her Kpekus Dey Smell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.