Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Woman Steals The Show With Her Natural Backside At An Event In The U.S - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Steals The Show With Her Natural Backside At An Event In The U.S (99487 Views)

Beautiful Naija Lady Flaunts Her Big Sexy Natural Backside (pics) / Woman Steals The Show With Her Natural Backside At An Event / 'I Got It From Mama'- Lady With Huge Natural Backside Shows It Off On IG, Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Steals The Show With Her Natural Backside At An Event In The U.S by tunjazzy966(m): 3:43pm On May 18, 2018
internationalman:
I'm not an advocate for big booty....

They are pretty site when clothed but a sore sight when unclothed...
true talk

1 Like

Re: Woman Steals The Show With Her Natural Backside At An Event In The U.S by Reelmii: 3:52pm On May 18, 2018
this is the end of the yarsh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Steals The Show With Her Natural Backside At An Event In The U.S by slimdamatrix1(m): 3:57pm On May 18, 2018
If someone like this uses your toilet, that is the end!

Eww
Re: Woman Steals The Show With Her Natural Backside At An Event In The U.S by Nobody: 3:59pm On May 18, 2018
pocohantas:
Isn't that a ring on her finger?
This is someone's wife and mother.
Yet some pervert just had to bring her picture to the internet.

Na real wa!

Women want attention in whatever way. Married or not, she will be happy to see her pictures here
Re: Woman Steals The Show With Her Natural Backside At An Event In The U.S by Icon79(m): 4:10pm On May 18, 2018
Steal what show

This is disgusting angry sad shocked

O pari

1 Like

Re: Woman Steals The Show With Her Natural Backside At An Event In The U.S by buchilino(m): 4:22pm On May 18, 2018
internationalman:
I'm not an advocate for big booty....

They are pretty site when clothed but a sore sight when unclothed...

TALKING FROM EXPERIENCE ABEI?.

1 Like

Re: Woman Steals The Show With Her Natural Backside At An Event In The U.S by internationalman(m): 4:40pm On May 18, 2018
dairykidd:

Those ones are worn out.. We talking vibrant bbw's when u go dey cable am from behind guy e go be like say na back of Highlander u spread hands cheesy not those 60 something that u fvck with weak flesh everywhere... Try the fresh vibrant ones & u will be singing halleluyah!!!
Lolzz I'm speaking from experience but i still prefer the normal big booty to the oversized big sha cheesy But once in a while its good to cable grin
Anything big booty is a turn off to me
Re: Woman Steals The Show With Her Natural Backside At An Event In The U.S by Skmoda360(m): 4:43pm On May 18, 2018
Jesus is lord....this ass is too much modaran....who dey chop this aramanda ass?...
Re: Woman Steals The Show With Her Natural Backside At An Event In The U.S by blessingsonflee(f): 5:08pm On May 18, 2018
Yansh be like Box of clothes grin cheesy
Re: Woman Steals The Show With Her Natural Backside At An Event In The U.S by dbos11(m): 5:18pm On May 18, 2018
ohh my god.this called strong tower
Re: Woman Steals The Show With Her Natural Backside At An Event In The U.S by anigold(m): 5:20pm On May 18, 2018
BleSSedMee:
... her 'ikebe' dey shoot catapult.

* In Duncan Mighty's voice*

Some others would callit hungry man size. Lol.

I no like the lyrics of that song when am alone
Re: Woman Steals The Show With Her Natural Backside At An Event In The U.S by Nobody: 7:34pm On May 18, 2018
OvOkO - Na Which Kind Local Government Be This
Re: Woman Steals The Show With Her Natural Backside At An Event In The U.S by Revolva(m): 8:48pm On May 18, 2018
hahaha this one na truck
Re: Woman Steals The Show With Her Natural Backside At An Event In The U.S by Nobody: 8:56pm On May 18, 2018
internationalman:

Anything big booty is a turn off to me
So u mean na flat ones like those chinko u dey like angry for what na
Re: Woman Steals The Show With Her Natural Backside At An Event In The U.S by OyinO: 9:07pm On May 18, 2018
Show-Stopper ass!
Re: Woman Steals The Show With Her Natural Backside At An Event In The U.S by internationalman(m): 12:18am On May 19, 2018
dairykidd:

So u mean na flat ones like those chinko u dey like angry for what na
I like it moderate..
Re: Woman Steals The Show With Her Natural Backside At An Event In The U.S by godwon01(m): 12:27am On May 19, 2018
Termite food at the end of the day . Horrible site when open up.
Re: Woman Steals The Show With Her Natural Backside At An Event In The U.S by Nobody: 2:16am On May 19, 2018
internationalman:

I like it moderate..
Okay i understand sha smiley
Re: Woman Steals The Show With Her Natural Backside At An Event In The U.S by Revolva(m): 7:31am On May 19, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Guys Act When they See A Photo Of A Curvy And Sexy Woman Online / Photos: New Bride Admitted To Hospital After Two-hour Climax / Man Grabs His Fiancee's Massive Backside In Pre-wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.