Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,602 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Can You Date Muslim Chicks? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date Muslim Chicks? (10996 Views)

Can You Date Your Boss Or Colleague?: Nigerians React / 3 Powerful Reasons To Change The Quality Of Women You Date. / Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Date Muslim Chicks? by Nofav0rs(m): 10:06am On May 19, 2018
MrCork:

....nah mennn... I ain't fuk KillaBeauty yet. ....don't wanna ruin our friend ship smiley
ok man. Me thinks she loves you sha
Re: Can You Date Muslim Chicks? by MrCork: 10:16am On May 19, 2018
Nofav0rs:
ok man. Me thinks he loves you sha

..nah undecided
Re: Can You Date Muslim Chicks? by MrCork: 10:24am On May 19, 2018
RuthlessLeader:

The religion of peace is a cult like christianity.
As for Op question, it depends on the girl just try and get to know them and you will see

...ok..so u date Muslim chicks, correct? angry
Re: Can You Date Muslim Chicks? by RuthlessLeader(m): 10:38am On May 19, 2018
MrCork:

...ok..so u date Muslim chicks, correct? angry
I've dated some and they were good people. Like i said you havs to get to know their personality.
Re: Can You Date Muslim Chicks? by rex444(m): 12:41pm On May 19, 2018
MrCork:

..I will hook up up with oyindidi. .beautiful babe..she single & ready to mingle ((truss me)) wink
wow your records r great tho I just like the forum cos it helps me laff off stress but now I guess I am curious about this babe you talking about...I would like to meet her...
Re: Can You Date Muslim Chicks? by zealot4me(f): 12:49pm On May 19, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
Dats why I said it depends d region...d ones in the south here are much more enlighten than their northern counterpart...... ave dated two Yoruba Muslim girls and they don't carry religion for head.they dress normal,just as d way christian dress..its only their names dat might give dem away sometimes..
but those abokis up north,bro those ones is a no go area.they are unattractive and they irritate me most times.I wonder how their guys find d urge to get down with dem

Shut up pls
Come to north and see if the girls u r talking about would even talk to you for a second (probably cos u wouldn’t meet up to their standards).
Muslim girls are very attractive
I am very attractive and i stay in the north
And what do you mean by “they dress normal just like the Christians” i dont want to assume u mean whory�‍♀️
Re: Can You Date Muslim Chicks? by Oyindidi(f): 1:08pm On May 19, 2018
rex444:
wow your records r great tho I just like the forum cos it helps me laff off stress but now I guess I am curious about this babe you talking about...I would like to meet her...
Don't take Cork serious
Re: Can You Date Muslim Chicks? by rex444(m): 1:15pm On May 19, 2018
Oyindidi:
Don't take Cork serious
honestly I wouldn't have but u know that curiosity that lingers within,for a man to actually speak so good of a lady,I think that lady should be worth knowing
Re: Can You Date Muslim Chicks? by Oyindidi(f): 1:16pm On May 19, 2018
rex444:
honestly I wouldn't have but u know that curiosity that lingers within,for a man to actually speak so good of a lady,I think that lady should be worth knowing
All he said about me is not correct
Re: Can You Date Muslim Chicks? by rex444(m): 1:18pm On May 19, 2018
Oyindidi:
All he said about me is not correct
well that's true actually but I filtered the part I wanted to hear
Re: Can You Date Muslim Chicks? by Oyindidi(f): 1:18pm On May 19, 2018
rex444:
well that's true actually but I filtered the part I wanted to hear
okay
Re: Can You Date Muslim Chicks? by rex444(m): 1:20pm On May 19, 2018
Oyindidi:
okay
I would like to actually get to talk more with you probably on what'sapp and maybe calls to get to know the part of u I filtered. Is that ok with u?
Re: Can You Date Muslim Chicks? by Oyindidi(f): 1:27pm On May 19, 2018
rex444:
I would like to actually get to talk more with you probably on what'sapp and maybe calls to get to know the part of u I filtered. Is that ok with u?
Don't bother dear. MrCork sad sad
Re: Can You Date Muslim Chicks? by rex444(m): 1:29pm On May 19, 2018
Oyindidi:
Don't bother dear. MrCork sad sad
oh wow!!! Now u r actually showing the other side I filtered .. did u call me cork?
Re: Can You Date Muslim Chicks? by Oyindidi(f): 1:31pm On May 19, 2018
rex444:
oh wow!!! Now u r actually showing the other side I filtered .. did u call me cork?
No, not you
Re: Can You Date Muslim Chicks? by rex444(m): 1:34pm On May 19, 2018
Oyindidi:
No, not you
oh ok.... So, are u going to be our typical timid sisters? One thing is , I am not a kidnapper or a ritualist and I am a very sane human who has feelings ...be it a guy or girl, at least it would be lovely to meet someone from this platform
Re: Can You Date Muslim Chicks? by Oyindidi(f): 1:36pm On May 19, 2018
rex444:
oh ok.... So, are u going to be our typical timid sisters? One thing is , I am not a kidnapper or a ritualist and I am a very sane human who has feelings ...be it a guy or girl, at least it would be lovely to meet someone from this platform
I've met few Nairalanders though I'm no longer interested in meeting more
Re: Can You Date Muslim Chicks? by rex444(m): 1:37pm On May 19, 2018
Oyindidi:
I understand actually....but why not one last time? What say you?
Re: Can You Date Muslim Chicks? by agarawu23(m): 1:41pm On May 19, 2018
Pekam millionaire, u still dey? grin
Re: Can You Date Muslim Chicks? by MrCork: 1:44pm On May 19, 2018
rex444:
I understand actually....but why not one last time? What say you?

...errmm bro..don't worry. .Oyindidi is a stubborn child...I will help u beg & talk to her...the muslim chick is juss playing had to get! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Can You Date Muslim Chicks? by MrCork: 1:48pm On May 19, 2018
Oyindidi:

...sweery Oyindidi. .. .will u grow up and give rex444 (fine boy) yor phone nomba?....can't u see he wants a woman and he tryina love u?

...DO U WANT HIM TO FAINT??((growwwwwup please))
angry

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Muslim Chicks? by Oyindidi(f): 1:53pm On May 19, 2018
MrCork:

...sweery Oyi..ndidi. .. .will u grow up and give rex444 (fine boy) yor phone nomba?....can't u see he wants a woman and he tryina love u?

...DO U WANT HIM TO FAINT??((growwwwwup please))
angry
After you give me your numbertongue
Re: Can You Date Muslim Chicks? by rex444(m): 2:29pm On May 19, 2018
MrCork:

...errmm bro..don't worry. .Oyindidi is a stubborn child...I will help u beg & talk to her...the muslim chick is juss playing had to get! undecided
sure that would be cool....but am also wondering, why this particular Beau?
Re: Can You Date Muslim Chicks? by MrCork: 2:42pm On May 19, 2018
rex444:
sure that would be cool....but am also wondering, why this particular Beau?

...Oyindidi is well known cool babe on nairaland and she been single for 2years ....she slightly lightskin (20%). Once in a whilex she plays had to get but as of last month. .Oyindidi is truly single and ready to mingle smiley
Re: Can You Date Muslim Chicks? by rex444(m): 3:10pm On May 19, 2018
MrCork:

...Oyindidi is well known cool babe on nairaland and she been single for 2years ....she slightly lightskin (20%). Once in a whilex she plays had to get but as of last month. .Oyindidi is truly single and ready to mingle smiley
well it left for her as it stands now
Re: Can You Date Muslim Chicks? by Obinkuru: 3:15pm On May 19, 2018
zealot4me:

Shut up pls
Come to north and see if the girls u r talking about would even talk to you for a second (probably cos u wouldn’t meet up to their standards).
Muslim girls are very attractive
I am very attractive and i stay in the north
And what do you mean by “they dress normal just like the Christians” i dont want to assume u mean whory�‍♀️
you too shut up.I don't need to go to d north to know dat ur region is a one fvcked up area.ave dated muslim girls in the south here,but i wpukdnt dare date one up north.not for a million bucks....
And for the record,I would rather have a girl dat dresses whory,than have one dat dresses like a masquerade

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Date Muslim Chicks? by maxlev1: 3:23pm On May 19, 2018
MrCork:

Re: Can You Date Muslim Chicks? by maxlev1: 3:27pm On May 19, 2018
MrCork:

Dude u are kinda funny but don't u think u are going off topic? Probably u can make adjustment in d topic by adding: HOOK WITH ATTRACTIVE NORTHERN LADIES.... How do u see that bro! Thank me later grin
MrCork:

Dude u are kinda funny but don't u think u are going off topic? Probably u can make adjustment in d topic by adding: HOOK WITH ATTRACTIVE NORTHERN LADIES.... How do u see that bro! Thank me later

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Muslim Chicks? by zicoraads: 3:27pm On May 19, 2018
rex444:
well it left for her as it stands now
Don't take Cork serious mate. Ever! cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Muslim Chicks? by rex444(m): 4:10pm On May 19, 2018
zicoraads:

Don't take Cork serious mate. Ever! cheesy grin
hahaha coming from the second person,I guess cork must be a very sarcastic fella
Re: Can You Date Muslim Chicks? by MrCork: 4:25pm On May 19, 2018
..well....from observation. .Muslim chicks from the northern are programmme to dress like zoro. .....they are forbBiden to show there skin except there eye ball (shame) angry

..from our other observation....Muslim chicks from the south show skin. ...they wear mini sket cheesy (great)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Date Muslim Chicks? by Obinkuru: 7:07pm On May 19, 2018
Adasun:
so u are trying to tell us dat u are enjoyning muslim chicks grin cheesy
yes I am,but its d ones down south. Not the ones up north

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of A ‘giant’ Man With His Smallish Girlfriend / If Your Girlfriend Told You To Do This To Her, What Would You Say? (photos) / I Need A Boyfriend With A Dick Like Dat Of Molla(oko Mola). 12.inches.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.