Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,452 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Can You Date Muslim Chicks? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date Muslim Chicks? (10994 Views)

Can You Date Your Boss Or Colleague?: Nigerians React / 3 Powerful Reasons To Change The Quality Of Women You Date. / Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Date Muslim Chicks? by MrCork: 11:08am On May 28, 2018
zealot4me:

Shusshh. M***thfkr

^^^^calm down mohamed....do u realise today is Sunday?..I juss came from church. Please be nice!!.(no ofeense ) . undecided

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Muslim Chicks? by kenralph(m): 8:25am On May 29, 2018
zealot4me:

Kano

That's great. I stay in nomansland but i should leave it there though. Take care and yes Kano has a lot of very pretty Muslim ladies. It's just unfortunate that religion kind of placed an unofficial embargo on us from truly getting close to them.
Re: Can You Date Muslim Chicks? by zealot4me(f): 7:00pm On May 29, 2018
kenralph:

That's great. I stay in nomansland but i should leave it there though. Take care and yes Kano has a lot of very pretty Muslim ladies. It's just unfortunate that religion kind of placed an unofficial embargo on us from truly getting close to them.

Yea I understand!
Re: Can You Date Muslim Chicks? by MrCork: 10:25pm On May 29, 2018
..wow..I juss saw the finest Muslim air hostess today at Heathrow airport workin for fly Emirates airline. ... she walk pass me and i swaaaar she was checkein me out.in dint get her number!....she has a good taste thou! (Real talk) smiley
Re: Can You Date Muslim Chicks? by missyQween(f): 9:46pm On Jun 09, 2018
Jobless people all around.
Re: Can You Date Muslim Chicks? by Olamida(m): 10:34pm On Jun 09, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
to my own standard they are unattractive. I cant b dating someone dat is covering all her body,from head to toe.i cant even lay with dem,because my d*ck sef no go recieve signal...its like u stay up north,no wonder
Guy bone that yarn, Hausa girls fine pass all this one wey u dey talk fa.
Re: Can You Date Muslim Chicks? by Olamida(m): 10:37pm On Jun 09, 2018
ladiesreject:
To the best of my knowledge, hausa/fulani girls are the prettiest sets of girls in 9ja.

No make up, no Brazilian/german hair, no expensive mascara et'al. Yet, they beat our southern girls hands down in terms of beauty.

I would have love to marry one of them, but religion to them is a big, big barrier.

Hausa girls don't need your money, just show them the love. But sadly, they are not even getting the two from their aboki men.
so pathetic
Bleep love when talking of Hausa girls, your manhood is all they want. Just get the weapons hot
Re: Can You Date Muslim Chicks? by MrCork: 5:41pm On Jan 16
Juss been told Muslim women don't even were mini sket!!(no oofencse) angry
Re: Can You Date Muslim Chicks? by Oyindidi(f): 7:33pm On Jan 16
They are humans too
Re: Can You Date Muslim Chicks? by Vischy: 10:44pm On Jan 16
MrCork:
Juss been told Muslim women don't even were mini sket!!(no oofencse) angry

So what do they wear?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Little Tale / I Need A Boyfriend With A Dick Like Dat Of Molla(oko Mola). 12.inches. / Photos Of A ‘giant’ Man With His Smallish Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.