Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,788 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:57 PM

Who Is To Blame For Unwanted Pregnancy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is To Blame For Unwanted Pregnancy? (984 Views)

"Single Mom" Epidemic: Who Is To Blame- Men Or Ladies..? / If This Marriage Doesn't Work Out I Know Just Who To Blame (photos) / He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is To Blame For Unwanted Pregnancy? by emmyid(m): 7:09pm On May 18, 2018
My friend Joe, said he was in his room, alone and lonely when he had a knock on his door. Guess who it was? His Neighbour's maid. The bootylicious and well endowed maid. She had only come to borrow lighter, and he wooed her.

Boom! They did it, again and again. Alas! she took in, Joe became a father to an unexpected child and a Husband to a girl he feels isn't his class and he doesn't love.

He blames it on KONJI. Konji! Konji! Konji is a very bad thing sha, it can make you blame your neighbor's goat for the death of your great grandparents. The moment it steps in, you lose your brain and start thinking with your pen*s. HIV/AIDS becomes a fairy tale, you just want to do, and once you cum! You regain your senses and regret your actions. But it is too late! Walahi! konji is a bastard.

My friend David had his condom in his hand, but he was too high and excited to shag this girl he just met, Euphoria! He forgot to wear the condom , he did it and poured everything inside. She come carry belle, and that was it. He still blames it on KONJI.

I hereby blame konji! When konji takes over, Self control becomes powerless!!!

Le Roi Emmy Idiege © 2018
Re: Who Is To Blame For Unwanted Pregnancy? by Cutehector(m): 7:10pm On May 18, 2018
There are some girls out there who would have sex with a guy without protection and they won't get pregnant, while some would instantly.

Just pray that you never become a statistic...
Re: Who Is To Blame For Unwanted Pregnancy? by Nobody: 7:14pm On May 18, 2018
Both of them get the blame equally.
Re: Who Is To Blame For Unwanted Pregnancy? by iamJ(m): 7:15pm On May 18, 2018
Cutehector:
There are some girls out there who would have sex with a guy without protection and they won't get pregnant, while some would instantly.

there are some lonely guys that desperately need attention and company that they put their number on their profile

How empty can one be? That he seeks anonymous attention

3 Likes

Re: Who Is To Blame For Unwanted Pregnancy? by Cutehector(m): 7:17pm On May 18, 2018
iamJ:
there are some lonely guys that desperately need attention and company that they put their number on their profile

How empty can one be? That he seeks annonimous attention
do you have sense at all?

1 Like

Re: Who Is To Blame For Unwanted Pregnancy? by iamJ(m): 7:19pm On May 18, 2018
Cutehector:
do you have sense at all?
what's ur dream senerio that a random girl will call

Call you smart and ask to meet up cheesy
Re: Who Is To Blame For Unwanted Pregnancy? by emmyid(m): 7:24pm On May 18, 2018
Uncle Lalasticlala
Re: Who Is To Blame For Unwanted Pregnancy? by Cutehector(m): 7:32pm On May 18, 2018
iamJ:
what's ur dream senerio that a random girl will call

Call you smart and ask to meet up cheesy
contact there is for business.. Be exposing your stupidity as usual.

1 Like

Re: Who Is To Blame For Unwanted Pregnancy? by iamJ(m): 7:37pm On May 18, 2018
Cutehector:
contact there is for business.. Be exposing your stupidity as usual.
ok people contact you to open account at first bank for them cheesy

My friend get out
Re: Who Is To Blame For Unwanted Pregnancy? by highqueen(f): 7:42pm On May 18, 2018
The two are to be blamed.

for a guy to have sex without protection and for the lady to have unprotected sex without knowing her body language to know when she's free or not.
Re: Who Is To Blame For Unwanted Pregnancy? by Nobody: 7:43pm On May 18, 2018
kids!
Re: Who Is To Blame For Unwanted Pregnancy? by Nobody: 7:43pm On May 18, 2018
highqueen:

for a guy to have sex without protection and for the lady to have unprotected sex without knowing her body language to know when she's free or not.

name sake cheesy sup?
Re: Who Is To Blame For Unwanted Pregnancy? by highqueen(f): 7:44pm On May 18, 2018
Elder001:

name sake cheesy sup?
lol,sake.
I'm good,evening.smiley
Re: Who Is To Blame For Unwanted Pregnancy? by Nobody: 7:46pm On May 18, 2018
highqueen:

lol,sake.

I'm good,evening.smiley
cheesy

how was your day?
Re: Who Is To Blame For Unwanted Pregnancy? by highqueen(f): 7:49pm On May 18, 2018
Elder001:
cheesy
how was your day?
stressful dear,yours?
Re: Who Is To Blame For Unwanted Pregnancy? by Nobody: 7:57pm On May 18, 2018
highqueen:

I disagree
Re: Who Is To Blame For Unwanted Pregnancy? by PapaZeus(m): 8:06pm On May 18, 2018
How bubu nor go call us lazy nigerian youths, otedola or dangote don put story of unwanted pregnancy b4?
Re: Who Is To Blame For Unwanted Pregnancy? by adinoyi360: 9:49pm On May 18, 2018
Cutehector:

girls have their safe period, the egg have a limit of time before it dies..if the girl knows her cycle well she can have unprotected sex and not get pregnant
Re: Who Is To Blame For Unwanted Pregnancy? by Nobody: 9:52pm On May 18, 2018
I blame the baby lipsrsealed
Re: Who Is To Blame For Unwanted Pregnancy? by LordZero(m): 9:57pm On May 18, 2018
It's funny how people act surprised or shocked when their actions result in an unwanted pregnancy. You had sex without protection, what were you expecting? a Plasma tv!
Re: Who Is To Blame For Unwanted Pregnancy? by Cutehector(m): 3:41am On May 19, 2018
LordZero:
It's funny how people act surprised or shocked when their actions result in an unwanted pregnancy. You had sex without protection, what were you expecting? a Plasma tv!
I tell you
Re: Who Is To Blame For Unwanted Pregnancy? by emmyid(m): 11:13am On May 19, 2018
iamJ:
ok people contact you to open account at first bank for them cheesy

My friend get out

Wetin come consign you?

(1) (Reply)

What Is This Used For. / The Tweet At Yoruba Men That Got People Talking. / "Can A Candle Fit Into A Well?" — Popular Nigerian Vlogger Ask Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.