Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,792 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Let's Take Time To Appreciate Our Dark Skin Beauties And Melanin Queens - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Let's Take Time To Appreciate Our Dark Skin Beauties And Melanin Queens (14187 Views)

She Wants To Appreciate Me With Sex After This / Black Is Beautiful: Meet Busty Ghanian Dark Skin Lady That Broke The Internet. / Bleeching Out Beautiful Dark Skin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Take Time To Appreciate Our Dark Skin Beauties And Melanin Queens by Thegamingorca(m): 6:06pm On May 19, 2018
SoapQueen:
Where is Sira Kante? Davido's ex girlfriend. Leggy Guinean g. oddess.

Please add her. That girl makes me want to go under the sun and just bake till I am dark.

Sira!

Goodness gracious she has wild thighs
Re: Let's Take Time To Appreciate Our Dark Skin Beauties And Melanin Queens by Martin0(m): 6:07pm On May 19, 2018
Twoclans:

Martin biko what are you doing in dawakin tofa? I think bichi town should be the next biggest town after dawakin tofa.

When are you leaving kano?

yeah it true

I dey do something there .

.possibly tomorrow evening
Re: Let's Take Time To Appreciate Our Dark Skin Beauties And Melanin Queens by Twoclans(f): 6:44pm On May 19, 2018
Martin0:

yeah it true

I dey do something there .

.possibly tomorrow evening

OK , take care of your self and watch your back .

Anyway its Ramadan season the city should be peaceful.
Make sure you don't eat in front of people that are fasting .They usually don't like it.

1 Like

Re: Let's Take Time To Appreciate Our Dark Skin Beauties And Melanin Queens by Martin0(m): 7:25pm On May 19, 2018
Twoclans:

OK , take care of your self and watch your back .

Anyway its Ramadan season the city should be peaceful.
Make sure you don't eat in front of people that are fasting .They usually don't like it.

yeah I was told that .

yeah everywhere is peaceful here ,but I have not eaten good food here since I came in ...

See one girl and some Muslim guys do hide and eat, I see them hiding eating
Re: Let's Take Time To Appreciate Our Dark Skin Beauties And Melanin Queens by Twoclans(f): 7:35pm On May 19, 2018
Martin0:

yeah I was told that .

yeah everywhere is peaceful here ,but I have not eaten good food here since I came in ...

See one girl and some Muslim guys do hide and eat, I see them hiding eating

It might be difficult for you to get good food because of ramadam ,except if you go inside Sabin gari .

At the bolded please pretend like you did not see anything,just do what you went there for and get out of that town.

1 Like

Re: Let's Take Time To Appreciate Our Dark Skin Beauties And Melanin Queens by Martin0(m): 7:41pm On May 19, 2018
Twoclans:

It might be difficult for you to get good food because of ramadam ,except if you go inside Sabin gari .

At the bolded please pretend like you did not see anything,just do what you went there for and get out of that town.

hmmmm yeah, one woman told me same thing

OK well, network here is so bad ooo that why am off and on .

Anyway I dey come,i get gist for you.
Re: Let's Take Time To Appreciate Our Dark Skin Beauties And Melanin Queens by Twoclans(f): 8:11pm On May 19, 2018
Martin0:

hmmmm yeah, one woman told me same thing

OK well, network here is so bad ooo that why am off and on .

Anyway I dey come,i get gist for you.

Yeah I know the network is not so friendly there .I am interested in this gist wink

1 Like

Re: Let's Take Time To Appreciate Our Dark Skin Beauties And Melanin Queens by highqueen(f): 8:37pm On May 19, 2018
DonPiiko:
Yellow girls like highqueen dey scatter my head, there can collect my school fees and house rent. I don't mind grin
lol
Re: Let's Take Time To Appreciate Our Dark Skin Beauties And Melanin Queens by Nobody: 8:43pm On May 19, 2018
How are you small girl
highqueen:

lol

Re: Let's Take Time To Appreciate Our Dark Skin Beauties And Melanin Queens by highqueen(f): 8:49pm On May 19, 2018
DonPiiko:
How are you small girl
Re: Let's Take Time To Appreciate Our Dark Skin Beauties And Melanin Queens by Nobody: 8:51pm On May 19, 2018
Ogini
highqueen:

Re: Let's Take Time To Appreciate Our Dark Skin Beauties And Melanin Queens by highqueen(f): 8:55pm On May 19, 2018
DonPiiko:
Ogini
how was your day?
Re: Let's Take Time To Appreciate Our Dark Skin Beauties And Melanin Queens by highqueen(f): 8:59pm On May 19, 2018
DonPiiko:
Ogini
how was your day?
Re: Let's Take Time To Appreciate Our Dark Skin Beauties And Melanin Queens by Nobody: 9:03pm On May 19, 2018
Fine my dear, how was yours?
highqueen:

how was your day?
Re: Let's Take Time To Appreciate Our Dark Skin Beauties And Melanin Queens by highqueen(f): 9:13pm On May 19, 2018
DonPiiko:
Fine my dear, how was yours?
great,thanks.smiley
Re: Let's Take Time To Appreciate Our Dark Skin Beauties And Melanin Queens by Nobody: 9:13pm On May 19, 2018
Anything for the boys
highqueen:

great,thanks.smiley
Re: Let's Take Time To Appreciate Our Dark Skin Beauties And Melanin Queens by highqueen(f): 9:17pm On May 19, 2018
DonPiiko:
Anything for the boys
looking at you like.undecidedsmiley
Re: Let's Take Time To Appreciate Our Dark Skin Beauties And Melanin Queens by Nobody: 9:18pm On May 19, 2018
I am carrying your baby kiss kiss
highqueen:

looking at you like.undecidedsmiley
Re: Let's Take Time To Appreciate Our Dark Skin Beauties And Melanin Queens by highqueen(f): 9:20pm On May 19, 2018
DonPiiko:
grincheesy
You ain't serious atall.cheesy
Re: Let's Take Time To Appreciate Our Dark Skin Beauties And Melanin Queens by Nobody: 9:28pm On May 19, 2018
How's Imo, the lively Town
highqueen:

grincheesy

You ain't serious atall.cheesy
Re: Let's Take Time To Appreciate Our Dark Skin Beauties And Melanin Queens by highqueen(f): 9:29pm On May 19, 2018
DonPiiko:
How's Imo, the lively Town
we are just doing fine. yours?
Re: Let's Take Time To Appreciate Our Dark Skin Beauties And Melanin Queens by Nobody: 9:31pm On May 19, 2018
I am tired and bored, I feel like going to my village to chill out, but na onwards December I go show
highqueen:

we are just doing fine.
yours?
Re: Let's Take Time To Appreciate Our Dark Skin Beauties And Melanin Queens by samyfreshsmooth(m): 9:40pm On May 19, 2018
DonPiiko:

na wa for you o bros undecided

you've used this line abi joke on 4 different girls in one week undecided

1 Like

Re: Let's Take Time To Appreciate Our Dark Skin Beauties And Melanin Queens by Ivorianaija(f): 9:54pm On May 19, 2018
what has my thread turned into?
Re: Let's Take Time To Appreciate Our Dark Skin Beauties And Melanin Queens by Jeju: 10:00pm On May 19, 2018
Black is beautiful

Re: Let's Take Time To Appreciate Our Dark Skin Beauties And Melanin Queens by Martin0(m): 10:08pm On May 19, 2018
Twoclans:

Yeah I know the network is not so friendly there .I am interested in this gist wink

come oo where are these fullanis here, what are they doing here. ..

how come you know some few areas here,
Re: Let's Take Time To Appreciate Our Dark Skin Beauties And Melanin Queens by Twoclans(f): 10:11pm On May 19, 2018
Martin0:

come oo where are these fullanis here, what are they doing here. ..

how come you know some few areas here,

My nysc was in kano,my mum also sends me to a company on bello road to represent her on business transactions .Although the driver just takes me and brings me back same day .

I know kano. cheesy

Fulanis are everywhere,just ignore them .Pay them no attention.

1 Like

Re: Let's Take Time To Appreciate Our Dark Skin Beauties And Melanin Queens by Martin0(m): 10:22pm On May 19, 2018
Twoclans:

My nysc was in kano,my mum also sends me to a company on bello road to represent her on business transactions .Although the driver just takes me and brings me back same day .

I know kano. cheesy

hmmmm well I was scared when I saw them sha knives with them too ,hmmmm fear catch me oo it my second time here .

hmmmm you mean hamadu Belo road?
Re: Let's Take Time To Appreciate Our Dark Skin Beauties And Melanin Queens by Twoclans(f): 10:23pm On May 19, 2018
Martin0:

hmmmm well I was scared when I saw them sha knives with them too ,hmmmm fear catch me oo it my second time here .

hmmmm you mean hamadu Belo road?

Its called bello road,its in kano metropolis.

I hope you are in a safe location .please stay away from them.

1 Like

Re: Let's Take Time To Appreciate Our Dark Skin Beauties And Melanin Queens by Martin0(m): 10:27pm On May 19, 2018
Twoclans:

I know kano. cheesy

tomorrow I dey go Ibrahim Taiwo Road Before Gabasawa, then evening I take the next available means back home
Re: Let's Take Time To Appreciate Our Dark Skin Beauties And Melanin Queens by Martin0(m): 10:29pm On May 19, 2018
Twoclans:

Its called bello road,its in kano metropolis.
I hope you are in a safe location .please stay away from them.

I will madam , na them dey show me things here oooogrin
Re: Let's Take Time To Appreciate Our Dark Skin Beauties And Melanin Queens by Twoclans(f): 10:30pm On May 19, 2018
Martin0:

tomorrow I dey go Ibrahim Taiwo Road Before Gabasawa, then evening I take the next available means back home

OK dear

Safe trip and get there on time so that you can pick a good vehicle .The distance back home is something else .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women / My BREASTS To The World,popular Yoruba Model Bares Her Boob With No Bra In Lagos / Signs That A Guy Loves A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.