Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,193 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Intimacy Irritates Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Intimacy Irritates Her (3206 Views)

My Hubby’s Love-making Irritates Me / What Does The Opposite Sex Does In Your Presence Dat Irritates You? / Do You Feel Irritated By Ladies Who Wear Anklets? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Intimacy Irritates Her by Tashaluv(f): 9:20am On May 25, 2010
Strange as it is, a close friend of mine told me that sex irritates her and that she'd rather adopt a child in marriage than having sex. When asked why, she said ''i can't afford a guy's thing going into me, its so disgusting''. I laughed over this telling her she might end up eating her words someday. But she said she wouldn't. What do yu guys think about Lisa? Do you think she's normal? Funny enough, she's 23years old sad
Re: Intimacy Irritates Her by danben(m): 9:29am On May 25, 2010
Let her give up falling in love with and marriage with that she will not eat her world otherwise she will do one day.
no marriage can exist with out intimacy at all.
Re: Intimacy Irritates Her by Nobody: 9:37am On May 25, 2010
let me get 2 meet her. she aint got no option than 2 eat her words.
Re: Intimacy Irritates Her by vivaladiva(f): 9:45am On May 25, 2010
she might have some deep seated psychological problems or maybe she is just a big fat pretender
Re: Intimacy Irritates Her by Faher(m): 9:58am On May 25, 2010
Either she's deluded or she's a Lesbian at heart. She'll be better off marrying a lady cheesy
Re: Intimacy Irritates Her by MissyB1(m): 10:14am On May 25, 2010
Some of us were born to be Nuns. cheesy
Re: Intimacy Irritates Her by Tashaluv(f): 10:30am On May 25, 2010
Missy B:

Some of us were born to be Nuns. cheesy
True, but the worst part of it is that she has no trace of a nun xteristics in her. She plays around i.e club, smokes and does all sorts of bad things but for sex, she said she never would have it.
Re: Intimacy Irritates Her by MissyB1(m): 10:44am On May 25, 2010
Look at this from this angle;
Some Ladies love being eaten and some don't. . . .This doesn't change the fact that there's alotta pleasureeeeeeeeeeeeeeee in it. grin

Ma point? No matter how pleasurable a thing is or how many people Love it, there's someone somewhere who isn't crazy about it. The cause of this, is anatha issue entirely.

She could try pre-intimacy - For pleasure
       OR
The real thang- For procreation purpose  undecided

Is she a Virgin?
Re: Intimacy Irritates Her by Nenum(m): 10:46am On May 25, 2010
dairy of a yet to be disvirgin girl.

don't worry every woman today did pass through that part.
all, always d same story with different age ranges
Re: Intimacy Irritates Her by slex(m): 10:51am On May 25, 2010
cheesy cheesy very funny, she is a lesbo or she had a bad experience with intimacy
grin
Re: Intimacy Irritates Her by Woke4all(m): 10:58am On May 25, 2010
Tashaluv:

The worst part of it is that she has no trace of a nun xteristics in her. She plays around i.e club, smokes and does all sorts of bad things but for intimacy, she said she never would have it.
she's a lesbian!!!
Re: Intimacy Irritates Her by Faher(m): 11:01am On May 25, 2010
^^^ That, or she's simply deluding herself. End of
Re: Intimacy Irritates Her by Tashaluv(f): 11:06am On May 25, 2010
@Missy, yeah!! She hasnt made out even for once. . . . @slex & woke, she's not a lesbian. She doesn't act as one, atleast not when she's around me or any of her other female pals.
Re: Intimacy Irritates Her by Faher(m): 11:12am On May 25, 2010
@Tasha

Does your virgin club actually discuss things this way? I mean, your friend has never even had intimacy and she's already disgusted by it. Well it's typical childishness. Y'all will laugh at yourselves a few years from now.
Re: Intimacy Irritates Her by Tashaluv(f): 11:14am On May 25, 2010
Sorry i forgot this part, she also said that  whenever she's with a guy and the guy's tryng some romantic moves with her, she doesn't feel anything. And I think this owes to the fact that she thinks ''the guy's thing is disgusting''. .
Re: Intimacy Irritates Her by MissyB1(m): 11:15am On May 25, 2010
Tashaluv:

@Missy, yeah!! She hasnt made out even for once. . . .
I see!! That explains it!
After the third or 'so' time of having a taste of the stick, she prolly would sing a new song.

Phulease, take the 'Lesbian' comments and put 'em in an ashcan. smiley
Re: Intimacy Irritates Her by Nobody: 11:17am On May 25, 2010
She just hasnt met the person that blows her away yet when she does, you will be the one shutting her up about how much she loves the business.
Re: Intimacy Irritates Her by Moyola(f): 11:17am On May 25, 2010
Prudery! embarassed
Perhapz shez yet to come across a dude that 'll make her. . .yu know! she'll b singing a diff. tune when she does! tongue
Re: Intimacy Irritates Her by KennyG6(m): 11:29am On May 25, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

She just hasnt met the person that blows her away yet when she does, you will be the one shutting her up about how much she loves the business.
shocked shocked shocked shocked REALLY?
Re: Intimacy Irritates Her by honeric01(m): 11:30am On May 25, 2010
Aww, what a late groomer, anyways when she meets the right dude, she'd be the one begging him to pop her cherry cool
Re: Intimacy Irritates Her by boomii(f): 11:50am On May 25, 2010
Good for her, she should do it only when she needs a baby grin grin grin
Re: Intimacy Irritates Her by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:47pm On May 25, 2010
grin grin grin
boomii:

Good for her, she should do it only when she needs a baby grin grin grin
Re: Intimacy Irritates Her by 190: 1:07pm On May 25, 2010
tashaluv

sometin in me tells me you are that certain gurl in qwestion

dont 4get that u are a v-jay and this gurl in qwestion is a v-jay

are u tryna tell us ur mind here,

No offence but get ur Kids Tasha than goin 2 adpot one mammy water from motherless homes~

cos u de fear s3x
Re: Intimacy Irritates Her by spicyhoney(f): 1:09pm On May 25, 2010
It was designed for procreation so she should wait and do it then and i bet she wont be disgusted then cos she would know she is performing her duty to her husband and to God since she cant have it for fun. smiley
Re: Intimacy Irritates Her by segzicres(m): 1:51pm On May 25, 2010
she's just a bloody liar!!
Re: Intimacy Irritates Her by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:01pm On May 25, 2010
cheesy cheesy cheesy wink
segzi cres:

Re: Intimacy Irritates Her by Woke4all(m): 4:21pm On May 25, 2010
segzi cres:

or maybe her puzzy is glued. cheesy
Re: Intimacy Irritates Her by TOPE20001(f): 4:28pm On May 25, 2010
she is def a lesbian. How can she not feel anything when a guy is tryin to be romantic with her??
Re: Intimacy Irritates Her by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:33pm On May 25, 2010
[size=13pt]I feel you dear. . . . atleast , ladies should be happy there are guys who volunteer to scratch up their clintonhole and keep em warm. grin grin wink[/size]
TOPE2000!:

she is def a lesbian. How can she not feel anything when a guy is tryin to be romantic with her??
Re: Intimacy Irritates Her by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:38pm On May 25, 2010
[size=13pt]Man , take it easy . . . . . cheesy cheesy smiley[/size]
Woke4all:

or maybe her puzzy is glued. cheesy
Re: Intimacy Irritates Her by Nobody: 4:56pm On May 25, 2010
Tashaluv:

Strange as it is, a close friend of mine told me that intimacy irritates her and that she'd rather adopt a child in marriage than having intimacy. When asked why, she said ''i can't afford a guy's thing going into me, its so disgusting''. I laughed over this telling her she might end up eating her words someday. But she said she wouldn't. What do yu guys think about Lisa? Do you think she's normal? Funny enough, she's 23years old sad
oh please I used to say the same thing, (being there done that) I was even worse, seriously but I know where I am now grin
next time she says it, just laugh with her grin
Re: Intimacy Irritates Her by Lacrissa: 7:07pm On May 25, 2010
I wouldn't say she's a lesbian or so. I used to feel that way before. Couldn't imagine a man's thing in me or how on earth people did sex or enjoyed it but as I grew and first fell in love, others followed grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If You Have Never Been Proposed To Before / Message For The Ladies / 190's 7 POINT AGENDA!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.