Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,537 members, 7,958,659 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:58 PM

Intimacy Irritates Her - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Intimacy Irritates Her (3262 Views)

My Hubby’s Love-making Irritates Me / What Does The Opposite Sex Does In Your Presence Dat Irritates You? / Do You Feel Irritated By Ladies Who Wear Anklets? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Intimacy Irritates Her by Tashaluv(f): 7:17pm On May 25, 2010
190:

tashaluv

sometin in me tells me you are that certain gurl in qwestion

dont 4get that u are a v-jay and this gurl in qwestion is a v-jay

are u tryna tell us your mind here,

No offence but get your Kids Tasha than goin 2 adpot one mammy water from motherless homes~

cos u de fear s3x
Hey man! Whats ur 'P'? You've always been 'entering' me wit ur words. Tell me, Is there sometin u want? angry
Re: Intimacy Irritates Her by Tashaluv(f): 7:20pm On May 25, 2010
Faher:

@Tasha

Does your virgin club actually discuss things this way? I mean, your friend has never even had intimacy and she's already disgusted by it. Well it's typical childishness. Y'all will laugh at yourselves a few years from now.

You haven't got a say here. Mtcheww! Is there something else? angry
Re: Intimacy Irritates Her by 190: 7:22pm On May 25, 2010
Tashaluv:

Hey man! Whats your 'P'? You've always been 'entering' me wit your words. Tell me, Is there sometin u want? angry
you have wat i want~

winks wink
Re: Intimacy Irritates Her by Tashaluv(f): 7:25pm On May 25, 2010
Lacrissa:

I wouldn't say she's a lesbian or so. I used to feel that way before. Couldn't imagine a man's thing in me or how on earth people did intimacy or enjoyed it but as I grew and first fell in love, others followed grin
Nice one, gal, ! I understand ya point but what amuses me is the fact that the person in ? isn't a kid. She's 23! . . @y'all, thanx 4 d adv.
Re: Intimacy Irritates Her by Tashaluv(f): 7:27pm On May 25, 2010
@ 190, shocked shocked And what could dat b?
Re: Intimacy Irritates Her by Faher(m): 7:51pm On May 25, 2010
Tashaluv:

You haven't got a say here. Mtcheww! Is there something else? angry

I irk you this much? Nice to see that grin grin grin
Re: Intimacy Irritates Her by Tashaluv(f): 7:56pm On May 25, 2010
whatever!
Re: Intimacy Irritates Her by Lacrissa: 7:59pm On May 25, 2010
Tashaluv:

Nice one, gal, ! I understand ya point but what amuses me is the fact that the person in ? isn't a kid. She's 23! . . @y'all, thanx 4 d adv.

Has she been in love or had a boyfriend? Has she been close to guys or let me say attractive? Like I said I used to feel that way wayyyyyyyyy younger but man! Now is a different story.
Re: Intimacy Irritates Her by Faher(m): 8:04pm On May 25, 2010
Tashaluv:

whatever!

What she said
Re: Intimacy Irritates Her by femi4: 9:15pm On May 25, 2010
Tashaluv, I love your African beauty look,especially the eyes,if you don't mind,can i see more of your pics?
Re: Intimacy Irritates Her by zebra543: 10:31pm On May 25, 2010
Its possible even some men find intimacy irritating, you just need to sit down and think of the act to realise its a bit digusting
Re: Intimacy Irritates Her by Pweety4me(f): 10:40pm On May 25, 2010
She's a gud gurl if not otherwise! cheesy grin lipsrsealed
Re: Intimacy Irritates Her by 190: 10:47pm On May 25, 2010
Tashaluv:

@ 190, shocked shocked And what could dat b?
thoes hot legs im seein in ur profile, am~ wink
Re: Intimacy Irritates Her by Tashaluv(f): 9:17am On May 26, 2010
190:

thoes hot legs im seein in your profile, am~ wink
Oh Mr. please!! grin grin grin. Sorry those legs aren't meant for your likes. tongue
Re: Intimacy Irritates Her by Tashaluv(f): 9:21am On May 26, 2010
femi4:

Tashaluv, I love your African beauty look,especially the eyes,if you don't mind,can i see more of your pics?
Thanks grin grin. You'll get to see more soon :-/
Re: Intimacy Irritates Her by kpolli(m): 9:41am On May 26, 2010
n she is still a virgin, doesnt she know it wud now be hard for her to be disvirgined??
tell her to give it a try, if its still irritating she can go les
Re: Intimacy Irritates Her by Tashaluv(f): 9:57am On May 26, 2010
kpolli:

n she is still a virgin, doesnt she know it wud now be hard for her to be disvirgined??
Its goin to be hard 4 her to be disvirgined? How do you mean, puh-lease?shocked
Re: Intimacy Irritates Her by Tashaluv(f): 10:03am On May 26, 2010
I should tel her 2 gv it a try? shocked. Hell! Why would i gv sum1 such an advice. She's old enough to make decisions based on that. Moreover, she's older. @kpolli
Re: Intimacy Irritates Her by kpolli(m): 10:07am On May 26, 2010
cos at the age of 22-23 it becomes hard for a guy to break a woman's "seal", it has been experimented,

y cant u? so she hasnt tried something n she is already irritated, well thats y there is expected result n actual result,
Re: Intimacy Irritates Her by Tashaluv(f): 10:26am On May 26, 2010
kpolli:

cos at the age of 22-23 it becomes hard for a guy to break a woman's "seal", it has been experimented,

y cant u? so she hasnt tried something n she is already irritated, well thats y there is expected result n actual result,
Wow! Weird! Strange!! Now, you are the one telling me this, never knew shocked. Well, what i meant by her being irritated is that she can't afford a guy's stuff going into her, she can't even look at it, she can't touch it. She once said that the 1st time she saw it, she threw up instantly.
Re: Intimacy Irritates Her by Africanqueen2(f): 10:42am On May 26, 2010
Its a faze. . . We all pass through that sometime in our life. I for one said I won't kiss any boy cos its irritating imagining their dirty mouth on mine. . . But in time that point of view changed.
But its dangerous nursing that idea for long cos it'll lead to believing it and she might just be a virgin forever. . .
Marriage Don't she knows she has to be intimate wit her husband Ha! She's contradicting herself o.
Re: Intimacy Irritates Her by kpolli(m): 10:43am On May 26, 2010
well fish smells horrible when u bring out of the water but when u cook it, its sweet,

she can close her eyes next time,

plus u dunno abt that cos its only us guys that experience this, the girls that cause the tough time forget abt the journey once its thru
Re: Intimacy Irritates Her by dbigrod(m): 11:34am On May 26, 2010
[size=16pt]WHEN SHE SEES THE REAL MEAT SHE `LL BE SO EAGER TO EAT IT.AND ONCE SHE TASTES THE MEAT,SHE`LL ALWAYS WANT TO EAT IT.I WAS ONCE LIKE DAT .I ONCE HATED PUNANIE WHEN I WAS LESS THAN 17 OR THEREABOUT.BUT ALL THAT CHANGED THE DAY I `ENTERED THE PLACE`.EVER SINCE I`VE BEEN ADDICTED TO DAT PLACE.[/size]
Re: Intimacy Irritates Her by Tashaluv(f): 1:55pm On May 26, 2010
d bigrod:

[size=16pt]WHEN SHE SEES THE REAL MEAT SHE `LL BE SO EAGER TO EAT IT.AND ONCE SHE TASTES THE MEAT,SHE`LL ALWAYS WANT TO EAT IT.I WAS ONCE LIKE DAT .I ONCE HATED PUNANIE WHEN I WAS LESS THAN 17 OR THEREABOUT.BUT ALL THAT CHANGED THE DAY I `ENTERED THE PLACE`.EVER SINCE I`VE BEEN ADDICTED TO DAT PLACE.[/size]
YOU STILL GETTIN IT ALL WRONG MR.!! I SAIDDDDD SHE CANT EVEN TOUCH IT. SHE THREW UP WHEN SHE TRIED STARING AT IT
Re: Intimacy Irritates Her by sylve11: 2:08pm On May 26, 2010
ain't she a transgendered? cool
Re: Intimacy Irritates Her by Tashaluv(f): 2:17pm On May 26, 2010
sylve11:

ain't she a transgendered? cool
Dunno. Cant say embarassed
Re: Intimacy Irritates Her by dbigrod(m): 2:24pm On May 26, 2010
[size=16pt]
Tashaluv:

YOU STILL GETTIN IT ALL WRONG MR.!! I SAIDDDDD SHE CANT EVEN TOUCH IT. SHE THREW UP WHEN SHE TRIED STARING AT IT

SHE ABI U.PLS BE TRUTHFUL.INFACT AM OFFERING TO HELP U.
[/size]
Re: Intimacy Irritates Her by larryUG(m): 2:40pm On May 26, 2010
was she circumcised when she was a kid.how come she doesnt feel a thing when a guy is around her. tell me the truth or atleast try to find it out from her
Re: Intimacy Irritates Her by kpolli(m): 2:48pm On May 26, 2010
Tashaluv:

food starts looking irritating when u stare, so she shouldnt stare n climb on top
Re: Intimacy Irritates Her by petebor02(m): 3:00pm On May 26, 2010
Tashaluv:

Hey man! Whats your 'P'? You've always been 'entering' me wit your words. Tell me, Is there sometin u want? angry
hum
Re: Intimacy Irritates Her by petebor02(m): 3:04pm On May 26, 2010
so none of u girls here is still a virgin. sorry a u girls
Re: Intimacy Irritates Her by Nobody: 4:05pm On May 26, 2010
you could have ask if she is a vigi?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Does He Really Love Me, Or Love My Citizenship? / Ever Dump Any Of These Nigerian Girls Then You Better Shine Your Eyes / What First Comes To Your Mind When You See Or Meet A Cute Person?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.