Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,173 members, 7,821,979 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Intimacy Irritates Her - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Intimacy Irritates Her (3205 Views)

My Hubby’s Love-making Irritates Me / What Does The Opposite Sex Does In Your Presence Dat Irritates You? / Do You Feel Irritated By Ladies Who Wear Anklets? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Intimacy Irritates Her by Sonofpeace(m): 5:00pm On May 26, 2010
May be she is in a secret society. The MAMA IWOTA of her cult must have told her that if she do engage in intimacy she will die. Strange thing happen oooo she definitely need deliverance.
Re: Intimacy Irritates Her by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:06pm On Jun 01, 2010
[size=13pt]i agree with you in one way but pointing to deliverance isn't any sense in this issue. . . . which kind yeye deliverance. embarassed embarassed[/size]
Re: Intimacy Irritates Her by GL(f): 5:52pm On Jun 01, 2010
TOPE2000!:

she is def a lesbian. How can she not feel anything when a guy is tryin to be romantic with her??

she won't feel anything (well, maybe disgust) if she's not attracted to the guy who is trying to be romantic. i think this girl hasn't really been attracted to a guy or hasn't fallen in love yet.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Too Many Experiences? / Things Dat Ur Naija Babe Go Tell U Wey No Be True / He Choose To Be With Me Alone On His Birthday, Pls Is This Normal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.