Stats: 3,153,752 members, 7,820,592 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

NL Help Me Celebrate My Lady On Her Birthday - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / NL Help Me Celebrate My Lady On Her Birthday (549 Views)

How Do I Tell My Lady Neighbour What Her Boyfriend Is Doing / My Lady Made A Mess At A Hotel / My Lady Is Showing Signs Of Unseriousness (2) (3) (4)

NL Help Me Celebrate My Lady On Her Birthday by kenzo25(m): 3:25pm On May 19, 2018
I want to suprise my woman on her birthday, she deserves some accolade. Happy Birthday sweetheart.

Re: NL Help Me Celebrate My Lady On Her Birthday by Nobody: 3:29pm On May 19, 2018
Happy birthday ma'am.

Re: NL Help Me Celebrate My Lady On Her Birthday by Nobody: 3:35pm On May 19, 2018
Hbd!
meanwhile
today na lasticlala marriage.
Re: NL Help Me Celebrate My Lady On Her Birthday by YOUNGELDER1(m): 3:35pm On May 19, 2018
Happy birthday ma’am more life .
Re: NL Help Me Celebrate My Lady On Her Birthday by Nobody: 3:36pm On May 19, 2018
Happy birthday to her. Is she a nairalander?

Re: NL Help Me Celebrate My Lady On Her Birthday by eleko1: 3:37pm On May 19, 2018
May u both blossom, fruitful and flourish till ild age.U'll not wither Ur light/lamp shall not be put off. Have a splashing birthday mama bomboy.*Wey cake"Chicken/ malt*
Re: NL Help Me Celebrate My Lady On Her Birthday by Emotionss: 3:37pm On May 19, 2018
Happy birthday madam
May you live longer and more prosperous than your ancestors
Re: NL Help Me Celebrate My Lady On Her Birthday by kenzo25(m): 3:39pm On May 19, 2018
Mariinee:
Happy birthday to her. Is she a nairalander?

Yes she is

Re: NL Help Me Celebrate My Lady On Her Birthday by Nobody: 3:52pm On May 19, 2018
So many married men on Nairaland, una go come here deh drag comments and likes with small small shriden!! Happy pvssy escape day to her!
Re: NL Help Me Celebrate My Lady On Her Birthday by GIDIBANKZ(m): 4:45pm On May 19, 2018
Sister happy birthday o.....wish you double blessing

Re: NL Help Me Celebrate My Lady On Her Birthday by Nobody: 4:48pm On May 19, 2018
Happy birthday to your lovely and beautiful wife

Re: NL Help Me Celebrate My Lady On Her Birthday by MrCork: 4:48pm On May 19, 2018
kenzo25:
I want to suprise my woman on her birthday, she deserves some accolade. Happy Birthday sweetheart.

Re: NL Help Me Celebrate My Lady On Her Birthday by CAPSLOCKED: 4:55pm On May 19, 2018

LADYHIPPOLYTA

MARRY ME SO WE CAN VIEW SIDE CHICK'S NUDE PICS LIKE THIS TOGETHER.. grin

Re: NL Help Me Celebrate My Lady On Her Birthday by orisunmi(f): 4:58pm On May 19, 2018
Happy birthday to you wish you long life and prosperity

Re: NL Help Me Celebrate My Lady On Her Birthday by Eberechi24(f): 5:19pm On May 19, 2018
Happy birthday ma'm

Why is it Hard To Leave Abusive Relatnshp But Easy To Leave Broke Men? / Flat Tummy, Flat Hips And Bumbum With Big Shoulder / Pastors Sexually Harassing Young Girls And Women, Exposed

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8