Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,555 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Meghan Markle Gave Up Her Dream Life To Be With Her Dream Man,would You Do Same? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meghan Markle Gave Up Her Dream Life To Be With Her Dream Man,would You Do Same? (3514 Views)

Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) / Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. / Virginity Is The Best Wedding Gift Any Man Would Receive, Says Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meghan Markle Gave Up Her Dream Life To Be With Her Dream Man,would You Do Same? by greatwomenworld(f): 7:24pm On May 19, 2018
Burgerlomo:

For where? Nibo? Lailai ko le sele cool

hahahahahaha..... So it all for the money, chia you people should fear God o
Re: Meghan Markle Gave Up Her Dream Life To Be With Her Dream Man,would You Do Same? by Burgerlomo: 7:52pm On May 19, 2018
greatwomenworld:

hahahahahaha..... So it all for the money, chia you people should fear God o

You gerrit, money and super fame cool
Re: Meghan Markle Gave Up Her Dream Life To Be With Her Dream Man,would You Do Same? by Nobody: 8:50pm On May 19, 2018
Doria Ragland, Meghan's mum will have an interview with Oprah Winfrey but that as well will need permission from Buckingham palace. Prior to this wedding, Meghan herself has faced lots of harassments and abuses from trolls and the media. It will be challenging living that sort of life.

Giving up on her dreams, favourite foods and restaurant, hobbies etc.with a life that will be under intense scrutiny. That's a hard life to live.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meghan Markle Gave Up Her Dream Life To Be With Her Dream Man,would You Do Same? by daveP(m): 9:15pm On May 19, 2018
looking for the feminist ranters I know on nl.

Today's wedding is a big lesson for ladies especially.

99% of would-be brides would call that gown old fashioned and go for a cleavage exposing gown instead. Then see her bridal makeup Asif she did none atall. It's not a decider of whether you can afford it or not.

I'm sure she knows the most expensive makeup kit in the world, but the wedding day is not a show off day.

Big question is what would Harry see in a lady first, then she is now biracial again.... wow!!! And the Royal House agreed.... His ex has could align, so they just had to leave.

It's not by force truly, but learn this lesson.

This is a win situo for the blacks. Glad it happened.
Re: Meghan Markle Gave Up Her Dream Life To Be With Her Dream Man,would You Do Same? by daveP(m): 9:17pm On May 19, 2018
gbosaa:
Doria Ragland, Meghan's mum will have an interview with Oprah Winfrey but that as well will need permission from Buckingham palace. Prior to this wedding, Meghan herself has faced lots of harassments and abuses from trolls and the media. It will be challenging living that sort of life.

Giving up on her dreams, favourite foods and restaurant, hobbies etc.with a life that will be under intense scrutiny. That's a hard life to live.
What comes with royalty isn't easy. if this one is an earthly royalty, how much more heaven's.

She was ready... commendable and rare.
Re: Meghan Markle Gave Up Her Dream Life To Be With Her Dream Man,would You Do Same? by bossaboss: 9:58pm On May 19, 2018
At least we know she didn't give it all up for a backyard wedding, It is worth giving up

1 Like

Re: Meghan Markle Gave Up Her Dream Life To Be With Her Dream Man,would You Do Same? by frbona: 10:19pm On May 19, 2018
Durhleepee:
I can't give up my whole dream life because of a man, I might have to tone things down a bit to accomodate him and that's only if he has made some concessions too.
you saying you would never be in megan's shoes?
You've not been praying and fasting to marry a prince?
Re: Meghan Markle Gave Up Her Dream Life To Be With Her Dream Man,would You Do Same? by Durhleepee(f): 10:23pm On May 19, 2018
frbona:
you saying you would never be in megan's shoes?
You've not been praying and fasting to marry a prince?
No
Re: Meghan Markle Gave Up Her Dream Life To Be With Her Dream Man,would You Do Same? by frbona: 10:25pm On May 19, 2018
Durhleepee:

No
If I hear cool cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Meghan Markle Gave Up Her Dream Life To Be With Her Dream Man,would You Do Same? by ridd010(m): 10:32pm On May 19, 2018
To think she won't find love for some time after being divorced in 2011 and now she's the ducthess of Sussex. Lovely!
Re: Meghan Markle Gave Up Her Dream Life To Be With Her Dream Man,would You Do Same? by frbona: 10:35pm On May 19, 2018
All the best to Meghan
She's a fine woman who deserves the best
Re: Meghan Markle Gave Up Her Dream Life To Be With Her Dream Man,would You Do Same? by agrovick(m): 11:04pm On May 19, 2018
There goes feminism gringrin

2 Likes

Re: Meghan Markle Gave Up Her Dream Life To Be With Her Dream Man,would You Do Same? by Nobody: 11:06pm On May 19, 2018
agrovick:
There goes feminism gringrin
Downnn by the riversiiiidee...
Re: Meghan Markle Gave Up Her Dream Life To Be With Her Dream Man,would You Do Same? by Nobody: 11:22pm On May 19, 2018
Mariinee:
You should be able to give up anything for love. Even if you would regret, it would be a beautiful regret, as long as whatever you gave it up for was worth it. kiss
Would you consider this a wise decision if he wasn't rich n famous

1 Like

Re: Meghan Markle Gave Up Her Dream Life To Be With Her Dream Man,would You Do Same? by Kobicove(m): 9:20am On May 20, 2018
What she gained is more than what she gave up...

It's not like she's an "A" list actress to begin with undecided
Re: Meghan Markle Gave Up Her Dream Life To Be With Her Dream Man,would You Do Same? by adamasmag: 10:22am On May 20, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

If an African man tells his wife to give up her career for their marriage and family these ladies called feminists will take to spit fire and brimstone, calling the man old fashioned and stuck in the past. They will say he's denying them of being "independent" ladies.

If we tell our wives to quit social media and quit taking selfies with guys, the ladies will keep accusing us of being insecure, possessive and whatever...

But it is okay for the Royal Family to institute such rule. Nobody complain of restrictions anymore because royalty is involved. Humans and double standard...

Members of the Royal Family are living their family life the way it is designed to be by God and nature...

are you saying that the only reason a woman will give up everything is because of the financial or influential background

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meghan Markle Gave Up Her Dream Life To Be With Her Dream Man,would You Do Same? by adamasmag: 10:24am On May 20, 2018
bossaboss:
At least we know she didn't give it all up for a backyard wedding, It is worth giving up

hehehehe but seriously if it were a backyard wedding, I'm still wondering if she will give up everything.
Re: Meghan Markle Gave Up Her Dream Life To Be With Her Dream Man,would You Do Same? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:42am On May 20, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

If an African man tells his wife to give up her career for their marriage and family these ladies called feminists will take to spit fire and brimstone, calling the man old fashioned and stuck in the past. They will say he's denying them of being "independent" ladies.

If we tell our wives to quit social media and quit taking selfies with guys, the ladies will keep accusing us of being insecure, possessive and whatever...

But it is okay for the Royal Family to institute such rule. Nobody complain of restrictions anymore because royalty is involved. Humans and double standard...

Members of the Royal Family are living their family life the way it is designed to be by God and nature...

....Sorry if you are just noticing the hypocrisy and double standard from most of our ladies here. The same people supporting her here are still the same people that will bash a guy and his family for doing the exact thing the royal family did. Most feminists will drop the title once the man is wealthy and influential, but will be fighting the non influential guy. The world is seeing it. Lesson for our ladies,if you like use ur brains,if you don't like, suite yourself

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meghan Markle Gave Up Her Dream Life To Be With Her Dream Man,would You Do Same? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:56am On May 20, 2018
adamasmag:

are you saying that the only reason a woman will give up everything is because of the financial or influential background
Well, ladies bend their own rules when the rich and influential are involved. For me, I've vowed long ago to set my rule and whoever I decide to settle down with Must abide by them 100%. Else, no deal!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Meghan Markle Gave Up Her Dream Life To Be With Her Dream Man,would You Do Same? by Nobody: 12:48pm On May 20, 2018
The duchess of sussex (formerly Megan Markel) did NOT give up her dream life for duke of sussex (prince Harry).

She UPGRADED her dream life to that of most powerful voice and prestigious force for good on a higher platform.

She remains a feminists, humanitarian and activist. She will just be doing them on a more higher pedastal of influence.

What you described she gave up are just adhering to proper protocols. Thats it. Her dream hasnt changed.

To all young girls out there: listen up! Do not; i repeat do NOT give up your dream for any man. You can trade up or upgrade- do not regress for any man.
Re: Meghan Markle Gave Up Her Dream Life To Be With Her Dream Man,would You Do Same? by Aquariann: 4:37pm On May 20, 2018
kimbraa:
So she gave up everything to be with her dream man? Like seriously? Who won't give up everything to live in a castle with prince charming?

A true feminist wouldn't put her life on hold for a man Kim.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meghan Markle Gave Up Her Dream Life To Be With Her Dream Man,would You Do Same? by Nobody: 4:54pm On May 20, 2018
are you trying to advice ladies to give up/drop their career because of marriage?
smh
Re: Meghan Markle Gave Up Her Dream Life To Be With Her Dream Man,would You Do Same? by Nobody: 4:56pm On May 20, 2018
Aquariann:

Over the years I've come to realize that Feminism is a scam

2 Likes

Re: Meghan Markle Gave Up Her Dream Life To Be With Her Dream Man,would You Do Same? by Nobody: 5:01pm On May 20, 2018
adamasmag:

Do you need a prophet to tell you that?
Majority of Nigerian women are ready to drop their careers if their husbands say so.... are those men from influential backgrounds or very influential even though some are rich?
Re: Meghan Markle Gave Up Her Dream Life To Be With Her Dream Man,would You Do Same? by Nobody: 5:33pm On May 23, 2018
Aquariann:

Duchess of Susex didn't give up her life. She upgraded. She was in a show called Suits where she wasn't even a main character. And she was only worth 5 million + royalty. She was at best, a C-list celebrity.

After May 19th, she is now a Duchess, still a feminists, an activists and a humanitarian on a regal platform (talk about upgrade, eh?).

AND

She is now worth 25 million with Duke of Susex.

Now tell me again, how is this "giving up her dream life".

Please, go back to school and relearn maths. AND get common sense.

Side note: love me this Duchess of Susex to bits.... she is living a life (that I envy and envision one day). And did anyone watch the Royal Wedding? Talk about simple, elegance, classy eh? My type.

1 Like

Re: Meghan Markle Gave Up Her Dream Life To Be With Her Dream Man,would You Do Same? by victorian(f): 5:47pm On May 23, 2018
Xiadnat:

Duchess of Susex didn't give up her life. She upgraded. She was in a show called Suits where she wasn't even a main character. And she was only worth 5 million + royalty. She was at best, a C-list celebrity.

After May 19th, she is now a Duchess, still a feminists, an activists and a humanitarian on a regal platform (talk about upgrade, eh?).

AND

She is now worth 25 million with Duke of Susex.

Now tell me again, how is this "giving up her dream life".

Side note: love me this Duchess of Susex to bits.... she is living a life (that I envy and envision one day). And did anyone watch the Royal Wedding? Talk about simple, elegance, classy eh? My type.

Don't. Mind them, which man will one marry, that will make the wife worth 25million pounds..
They are all talking from their anus.

Marry man of today, if u are not financially OK, the woman will just die of ordinary illness or dies during childbirth, cos he's not capable of taking care of the financial responsibilities..also whinning and complaining how their wives should share bills with them.

Is that the kind of man, I will forefeit my career for? God forbid!

Look at a thread where a fresh woman married a man, ordinary appendicitis, the man cannot even handle, she now look like a ghost. Smmh. I bet she must have given up her career for the man.
Re: Meghan Markle Gave Up Her Dream Life To Be With Her Dream Man,would You Do Same? by Aquariann: 11:21pm On May 23, 2018
Xiadnat:

I was about to give you a dignified response until I came across this line.

You obviously lacked a father figure in your Childhood and whoever was responsible for your manners made a mess of the job. This is evident because among the first set of manners you ought to have been taught at home is not to insult people just to pass your point in a what was otherwise a civil conversation devoid of invectives.

Enjoy your evening chit.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Clear Confirmation That Kylian Mbappe Is A Nigerian (video) / Runs Girl Strips To Her P@nties At The Gate Of Abuja Hotel To Disgrace Client / Ex Redpill Thread (A Thread For Those Who Have Left THE REDPILL CULT)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.