Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

Buffon Bids Tearful Farewell To Juve After 656 Games - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Buffon Bids Tearful Farewell To Juve After 656 Games (43544 Views)

Legendary Italian Goalkeeper Gianluigi Buffon Retires From Football / Manchester City To Bid Emotional Farewell To Club Legend, Sergio Aguero / Aaron Ramsey In Tears As He Bids Farewell To Arsenal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buffon Bids Tearful Farewell To Juve After 656 Games by Essentials1(m): 9:30pm On May 19, 2018
A
Re: Buffon Bids Tearful Farewell To Juve After 656 Games by Nobody: 9:30pm On May 19, 2018
Liverpool are interested ,I pray we offload migs and make buffon our no1.
Re: Buffon Bids Tearful Farewell To Juve After 656 Games by Maket: 9:31pm On May 19, 2018
Nigeria should buy him.
Re: Buffon Bids Tearful Farewell To Juve After 656 Games by northvietnam(m): 9:31pm On May 19, 2018
Respek Man...
happy retirement
Re: Buffon Bids Tearful Farewell To Juve After 656 Games by kalvoken(m): 9:31pm On May 19, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I know the real reason he is retiring is because of how bad Cristiano Ronaldo humiliated him.

Happy for him,
He can go back to receiving BJs on yachts.

only if you know how silly you sound a timed
Re: Buffon Bids Tearful Farewell To Juve After 656 Games by whiteTORTIISE(m): 9:32pm On May 19, 2018
andrew444:

Today was Buffon last game and there was no red card so where did you get your information ?
against Real Madrid ni mo mean.
Re: Buffon Bids Tearful Farewell To Juve After 656 Games by kennisman(m): 9:32pm On May 19, 2018
Lordcenturion2:
I heard that Psg offer him one year contract

One year ko, hundred years ni.
Re: Buffon Bids Tearful Farewell To Juve After 656 Games by kinzation(m): 9:32pm On May 19, 2018
GIGI BUFFON...True legend ...
whiteTORTIISE:
Old Papa youngi.....

Zidane last match red card Buffon last match red card.

awon apari meji
GIGI BUFFON...True legend ... according to.your moniker... tortoise too na apari na
Re: Buffon Bids Tearful Farewell To Juve After 656 Games by GrammarNazi1(m): 9:32pm On May 19, 2018
ccollins:
why are you insulting him.he had a exceptional career that even some of the world best goal keepers can only dream off
...an exceptional...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buffon Bids Tearful Farewell To Juve After 656 Games by whiteTORTIISE(m): 9:33pm On May 19, 2018
[quote author=Babaalawo post=67706008][/quote]
Babalawo please dont quote me. i am a member of Deefer Lipe fiffle Church
Re: Buffon Bids Tearful Farewell To Juve After 656 Games by Judolisco(m): 9:34pm On May 19, 2018
Legend
Re: Buffon Bids Tearful Farewell To Juve After 656 Games by andrew444(m): 9:34pm On May 19, 2018
whiteTORTIISE:

against Real Madrid ni mo mean.

Lol okay but today was the last general game,maybe you meant champions league,and besides the mumu Buffon wan still play on ooo
Re: Buffon Bids Tearful Farewell To Juve After 656 Games by whiteTORTIISE(m): 9:34pm On May 19, 2018
kinzation:
GIGI BUFFON...True legend ...GIGI BUFFON...True legend ... according to.your moniker... tortoise too na apari na
its not that apari Tortoise i mean.

na the wise one
Re: Buffon Bids Tearful Farewell To Juve After 656 Games by whiteTORTIISE(m): 9:35pm On May 19, 2018
andrew444:

Lol okay but today was the last general game,maybe you meant champions league,and besides the mumu Buffon wan still play on ooo

He should just try to buy his casket incase he want to play for another club because he may likely die of high blood pressure.
Re: Buffon Bids Tearful Farewell To Juve After 656 Games by StarUp: 9:35pm On May 19, 2018
Buffon was highly dedicated to country and club... Though he didn't win any Champions League title, he at least won a World Cup...am going to miss him though. Respect to you Buffon.

1 Like

Re: Buffon Bids Tearful Farewell To Juve After 656 Games by jaybeesneh(m): 9:36pm On May 19, 2018
GET FREE 10 THOUSANDS NAIRA FROM ALAT BY WEMA BANK..

Yeah you read it right.. Wema bank have introduced this new digital banking called alat to get up to 10 thousands naira for free all you need is to download the alat app from Google Play Store, sign up with this unique Code 8YG27R and start inviting friends to sign up via your code an thats it for each person that signed up under you, you will automatically receive 1000 the more people you invite the more money for you.... So what are you waiting for
Hi! Join me on ALAT with this unique referral code 8YG27R and you could make some money too. Click: http://alat.ng
Re: Buffon Bids Tearful Farewell To Juve After 656 Games by Abfinest007(m): 9:39pm On May 19, 2018
this is how we will say farewell to buhari after 1"458 days in office
Re: Buffon Bids Tearful Farewell To Juve After 656 Games by Ajoboss(m): 9:41pm On May 19, 2018
Pentools:
Eyaaaa,,, buffon that year alongside barthez of france, dido of brazil, oliver kane of germany Very dreaded keepers!!!

That ref spoil this man happy ending against Madrid, I bet that's the major reason he was shedding tears profusely.
bros it's Oliver kahn not kane
Re: Buffon Bids Tearful Farewell To Juve After 656 Games by psalmuelwater(m): 9:42pm On May 19, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Such a lacklustre career.
Imagine the years he put into football yet he never lifted a mere Champion's league cup.

I know the real reason he is retiring is because of how bad Cristiano Ronaldo humiliated him and the sad realization that CR7 will be lifting the Champions league cup again this year.
3 times in a row.

I'm happy for him sha,

A lacklustre career? someone that won the world cup? So Ibrahimovic career too will lacklustre? Gerrard' career is lacklustre because he didn't win the EPL abi? Are you sure you okay?

Re: Buffon Bids Tearful Farewell To Juve After 656 Games by Postanalyser: 9:44pm On May 19, 2018
Retired by c.Ronaldo.
Other goalies in Juventus and Italy now can shine
Re: Buffon Bids Tearful Farewell To Juve After 656 Games by Ologogoro: 9:44pm On May 19, 2018
Pentools:
Eyaaaa,,, buffon that year alongside barthez of france, dido of brazil, oliver kane of germany Very dreaded keepers!!!

That ref spoil this man happy ending against Madrid, I bet that's the major reason he was shedding tears profusely.

I think the ref made the right decision in that Match, I've watched the replay several times.

1 Like

Re: Buffon Bids Tearful Farewell To Juve After 656 Games by Pentools(m): 9:44pm On May 19, 2018
Ajoboss:
bros it's Oliver khan not kane

Anyhow man! Him know my own name
If na "h" wey I omit go make u brilliant, carry Prof-cup.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buffon Bids Tearful Farewell To Juve After 656 Games by aniekan2odds(m): 9:45pm On May 19, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Such a lacklustre career.
Imagine the years he put into football yet he never lifted a mere Champion's league cup.

I know the real reason he is retiring is because of how bad Cristiano Ronaldo humiliated him and the sad realization that CR7 will be lifting the Champions league cup again this year.
3 times in a row.

I'm happy for him sha,

"Mere" champions league, come on man! give the man some credit
Re: Buffon Bids Tearful Farewell To Juve After 656 Games by Ologogoro: 9:46pm On May 19, 2018
donphilopus:
One of the best goalie ever..
Every right-thinking football lover knows your team was robbed by Michael Oliver during the ΒΌ.
World-class goalie.
Respect

I also thought the same at first but after watching the replay more than 10times I think the ref made the right decision, Anyways make my beloved Liverpool just show Madrid who the boss is on the 26th
Re: Buffon Bids Tearful Farewell To Juve After 656 Games by Ajoboss(m): 9:46pm On May 19, 2018
Pentools:

Anyhow man! Him know my own name
If na "h" wey I omit go make u brilliant, carry Prof-cup
lol..nothing do u boss
Re: Buffon Bids Tearful Farewell To Juve After 656 Games by aniekan2odds(m): 9:47pm On May 19, 2018
Thank you, king of Azzurri football, for your humble years of service. You will surely be missed
Re: Buffon Bids Tearful Farewell To Juve After 656 Games by Timinho23: 9:48pm On May 19, 2018
ccollins:
why are you insulting him.he had a exceptional career that even some of the world best goal keepers can only dream off
I didn't insult him. he is in fact the best of his generation if ever sef. but he ought to fully say goodbye to the national team so donnarruma can shine before he is disgraced as Casillas who refused to leave for degea
Re: Buffon Bids Tearful Farewell To Juve After 656 Games by Navalsadiq(m): 9:49pm On May 19, 2018
I really feel for these guy.may ur days be long
Re: Buffon Bids Tearful Farewell To Juve After 656 Games by Twoclans(f): 9:49pm On May 19, 2018
Buffon is a legend .no one can take that away .

1 Like

Re: Buffon Bids Tearful Farewell To Juve After 656 Games by andrew444(m): 9:51pm On May 19, 2018
whiteTORTIISE:

He should just try to buy his casket incase he want to play for another club because he may likely die of high blood pressure.

Lol funny you
Re: Buffon Bids Tearful Farewell To Juve After 656 Games by MPESA(m): 9:51pm On May 19, 2018
Last of his kind,#hero# legend#respect .
Re: Buffon Bids Tearful Farewell To Juve After 656 Games by Pentools(m): 9:53pm On May 19, 2018
Ologogoro:

I think the ref made the right decision in that Match, I've watched the replay several times.

U can't dispute that bro, but that red card against Buffon who was the captain was unfair, he protested as the team captain and besides, the game at that moment was so intense and the players where under heat and pressure.
In my opinion he should have ignored Buffon's reactions or worst case give a yellow card rather than straight red.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2015/2016 Jerseys Available @ Affordable Prices With Free Customization / Sepp Blatter To Resign As Fifa President / White Nigerian And Family Rock 2018 Super Eagles World Cup Jersey - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.