Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,288 members, 7,811,863 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

Buffon Bids Tearful Farewell To Juve After 656 Games - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Buffon Bids Tearful Farewell To Juve After 656 Games (43538 Views)

Legendary Italian Goalkeeper Gianluigi Buffon Retires From Football / Manchester City To Bid Emotional Farewell To Club Legend, Sergio Aguero / Aaron Ramsey In Tears As He Bids Farewell To Arsenal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buffon Bids Tearful Farewell To Juve After 656 Games by histemple: 12:06am On May 20, 2018
Pentools:

U can't dispute that bro, but that red card against Buffon who was the captain was unfair, he protested as the team captain and besides, the game at that moment was so intense and the players where under heat and pressure.
In my opinion he should have ignored Buffon's reactions or worst case give a yellow card rather than straight red.

Buffon committed what we call DISSENT in football and FIFA rule says such player will be DISMISSED.

Buffon actually abused the referee verbally and that is the highest level of DISSENT. It is not the same thing as protest.

In protest you can say to the referee "I DON'T THINK my teammate touched him.

But in dissent you say to the referee "You are just blazed against us or you are a wicked man".
Re: Buffon Bids Tearful Farewell To Juve After 656 Games by bamidelevictor(m): 12:34am On May 20, 2018
Chei ... Today na ineasta turn cry
Re: Buffon Bids Tearful Farewell To Juve After 656 Games by Arrys(m): 4:38am On May 20, 2018
whiteTORTIISE:
Old Papa youngi.....

Zidane last match red card Buffon last match red card.

awon apari meji
this one is high on OSOGBO WEED OOOOOO
Re: Buffon Bids Tearful Farewell To Juve After 656 Games by Pentools(m): 4:57am On May 20, 2018
histemple:

Buffon committed what we call DISSENT in football and FIFA rule says such player will be DISMISSED.

Buffon actually abused the referee verbally and that is the highest level of DISSENT. It is not the same thing as protest.

In protest you can say to the referee "I DON'T THINK my teammate touched him.

But in dissent you say to the referee "You are just blazed against us or you are a wicked man".

Was that what he actually said...?
Re: Buffon Bids Tearful Farewell To Juve After 656 Games by Pentools(m): 4:58am On May 20, 2018
bamidelevictor:
Chei ... Today na ineasta turn cry

Iniesta don do him own na.
Re: Buffon Bids Tearful Farewell To Juve After 656 Games by airex(m): 5:33am On May 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Such a lacklustre career.
Imagine the years he put into football yet he never lifted a mere Champion's league cup.

I know the real reason he is retiring is because of how bad Cristiano Ronaldo humiliated him and the sad realization that CR7 will be lifting the Champions league cup again this year.
3 times in a row.

I'm happy for him sha,
He can go back to receiving BJs on yachts.

U never seem to disappoint on displaying your high level of stupidity
Re: Buffon Bids Tearful Farewell To Juve After 656 Games by Abdulhakeem7(m): 6:45am On May 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
:u called a career filled with numerous trophies a lackluster just because he didn't lift d champions league!a world cup winner!u will even say Ronaldo de Lima also had a lackluster career for not lifting the champions league all through his career too...guy abeg go learn d correct use of adjectives.

Imagine the years he put into football yet he never lifted a mere Champion's league cup.

I know the real reason he is retiring is because of how bad Cristiano Ronaldo humiliated him and the sad realization that CR7 will be lifting the Champions league cup again this year.
3 times in a row.

I'm happy for him sha,

Re: Buffon Bids Tearful Farewell To Juve After 656 Games by martowskin1(m): 6:49am On May 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

3 times in a row.

I'm happy for him sha,

Sometimes I wonder how old you are smh

1 Like

Re: Buffon Bids Tearful Farewell To Juve After 656 Games by Akaujaa(m): 7:48am On May 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

3 times in a row.

I'm happy for him sha,

One of the children on Nairaland...
By their comments, you shall know them.
Re: Buffon Bids Tearful Farewell To Juve After 656 Games by samsam2019: 8:13am On May 20, 2018
1stolax:
Legend!

I remember those days in PlayStation one. Buffon was the only keeper that will leave the goalpost... JUST PRESS (O) FROM THE CENTRE AND IT'S A GOAL!!! grin
then you didn't play enough to know Barthez

Mad man he was in goal grin
Re: Buffon Bids Tearful Farewell To Juve After 656 Games by Nobody: 8:33am On May 20, 2018
samsam2019:
then you didn't play enough to know Barthez

Mad man he was in goal grin
I used Barthez too bra
But everyone loves brazil then because of Ronaldo, Rivaldo and Roberto Carlos...
Re: Buffon Bids Tearful Farewell To Juve After 656 Games by samsam2019: 8:38am On May 20, 2018
1stolax:

I used Barthez too bra
But everyone loves brazil then because of Ronaldo, Rivaldo and Roberto Carlos...
with al respect; only semi pro use Brazil for their speed and shot.

If you're a real pro you'll use teams with less speed but with beter finesse.

France with Zidane, Henry, Wiltord, Trezeguet, Thuram, Djorkaeff are technically better.
Re: Buffon Bids Tearful Farewell To Juve After 656 Games by Nobody: 8:53am On May 20, 2018
samsam2019:
with al respect; only semi pro use Brazil for their speed and shot.

If you're a real pro you'll use teams with less speed but with beter finesse.

France with Zidane, Henry, Wiltord, Trezeguet, Thuram, Djorkaeff are technically better.

Na u sabi
I used different teams, even my naija. Kanu, okocha, finidi, amokachi etc.

As onílé then, i beat people anyhow grin
Re: Buffon Bids Tearful Farewell To Juve After 656 Games by guru90: 8:53am On May 20, 2018
mikkycoins:
So painful He didn't lift the champions league.
Very athletic even in his old age.
He should pursue a coaching career.

correct!!!

He should purse a coaching career like Zidane!
Re: Buffon Bids Tearful Farewell To Juve After 656 Games by bikefab(m): 9:08am On May 20, 2018
Farewell mafian...
Re: Buffon Bids Tearful Farewell To Juve After 656 Games by hassan4: 10:52am On May 20, 2018
I Posted this days before and it didnt make front page. Is Nairaland for the mods alone?
Re: Buffon Bids Tearful Farewell To Juve After 656 Games by histemple: 10:57am On May 20, 2018
Pentools:

Was that what he actually said...?

Not exactly but worse. Buffon told referee Michael Oliver to "Go take a sh*t" and also PUSHED the referee.
Re: Buffon Bids Tearful Farewell To Juve After 656 Games by Spidermon: 11:19am On May 20, 2018
1stolax:
Legend!

I remember those days in PlayStation one. Buffon was the only keeper that will leave the goalpost... JUST PRESS (O) FROM THE CENTRE AND IT'S A GOAL!!! grin

It was Bartez of France and not Buffon

1 Like

Re: Buffon Bids Tearful Farewell To Juve After 656 Games by Nobody: 11:25am On May 20, 2018
Spidermon:

It was Bartez of France and not Buffon
Shut up!
It's Barthez and not Bartez. I know of Barthez too but
Buffon was most popular.
Re: Buffon Bids Tearful Farewell To Juve After 656 Games by Viking007(m): 11:44am On May 20, 2018
The picture below got me teary. A true legend. cry cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buffon Bids Tearful Farewell To Juve After 656 Games by Tomoyayi(m): 11:45am On May 20, 2018
okachie1:
Italians are known for such....

With the Italian Mafia, dem no get choice na cheesy
Re: Buffon Bids Tearful Farewell To Juve After 656 Games by samsam2019: 11:49am On May 20, 2018
1stolax:

Na u sabi
I used different teams, even my naija. Kanu, okocha, finidi, amokachi etc.

As onílé then, i beat people anyhow grin
I bet I would wipe the floor with you. naija was quite good then sha. Good team
Re: Buffon Bids Tearful Farewell To Juve After 656 Games by Nobody: 12:09pm On May 20, 2018
samsam2019:
I bet I would wipe the floor with you. naija was quite good then sha. Good team
U get luck say I can't find my PS1 console anymore. I don upgrade to PS4
Re: Buffon Bids Tearful Farewell To Juve After 656 Games by Spidermon: 12:14pm On May 20, 2018
1stolax:

Shut up!
It's Barthez and not Bartez. I know of Barthez too but
Buffon was most popular.

Same name, different spelling oga.
You too shut up.
Re: Buffon Bids Tearful Farewell To Juve After 656 Games by Nobody: 12:23pm On May 20, 2018
Spidermon:

Same name, different spelling oga.
You too shut up.
Ignoramus Itk
Re: Buffon Bids Tearful Farewell To Juve After 656 Games by Pentools(m): 12:26pm On May 20, 2018
histemple:

Not exactly but worse. Buffon told referee Michael Oliver to "Go take a sh*t" and also PUSHED the referee.

Ha!!! I didn't see him Push the ref ooo, he confronted him head to head(head-on) but if he truely said that then it's totally wrong.
Re: Buffon Bids Tearful Farewell To Juve After 656 Games by Spidermon: 12:33pm On May 20, 2018
1stolax:

Ignoramus Itk

I am sure you probably sucked at the game sef.
Everybody read and waka pass but you had to claim a deeper relationship with Buffon through playstation attributing wrong characters.

Or do you think Buffon is on Nairaland??
Re: Buffon Bids Tearful Farewell To Juve After 656 Games by Ade3000yrs(m): 12:37pm On May 20, 2018
No amount is too small for business, with 7k, 10k, 20k, 30k, 60k, and 150k and 700k, you can do alot with poultry, broilers and turkey production business, to include fishery, piggery, etc. for your livestock stocking and practical orientations or lectures, call 09099176956
Re: Buffon Bids Tearful Farewell To Juve After 656 Games by Pointblank09(m): 12:46pm On May 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

3 times in a row.

I'm happy for him sha,

It shows that you have little knowledge of football
Dude has won World cup CR7 has not. UCL is < than World cup shocked cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Buffon Bids Tearful Farewell To Juve After 656 Games by Nobody: 12:49pm On May 20, 2018
Spidermon:

I am sure you probably sucked at the game sef.
Everybody read and waka pass but you had to claim a deeper relationship with Buffon through playstation attributing wrong characters.

Or do you think Buffon is on Nairaland??
Olodo
Go to the kids section.
I'm sure you were barely talking at the time ps1 was reigning. You only played it when we already had ps2 and 3.
Re: Buffon Bids Tearful Farewell To Juve After 656 Games by Jaytecq(m): 2:09pm On May 20, 2018
whiteTORTIISE:
Old Papa youngi.....

Zidane last match red card Buffon last match red card.

awon apari meji
Do u even watch football atall?
Re: Buffon Bids Tearful Farewell To Juve After 656 Games by Spidermon: 2:26pm On May 20, 2018
1stolax:

Olodo
Go to the kids section.
I'm sure you were barely talking at the time ps1 was reigning. You only played it when we already had ps2 and 3.

Lol. I was already in the University when ps3 was launched and I have been playing video games since I was a boy.

I just hope i am not here arguing with some dimple faced acne ridden teenager coz that would really suck

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obafemi Martins And Girlfriend Welcome Son / Luis Suarez Given Hero's Welcome In Uruguay (Pictures And Video) / 2015/2016 Jerseys Available @ Affordable Prices With Free Customization

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.