Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,304 members, 7,811,899 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:46 PM

Buffon Bids Tearful Farewell To Juve After 656 Games - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Buffon Bids Tearful Farewell To Juve After 656 Games (43540 Views)

Legendary Italian Goalkeeper Gianluigi Buffon Retires From Football / Manchester City To Bid Emotional Farewell To Club Legend, Sergio Aguero / Aaron Ramsey In Tears As He Bids Farewell To Arsenal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buffon Bids Tearful Farewell To Juve After 656 Games by Nobody: 2:30pm On May 20, 2018
Spidermon:

Lol. I was already in the University when ps3 was launched and I have been playing video games since I was a boy.

I just hope i am not here arguing with some dimple faced acne ridden teenager coz that would really suck
Chai
You lack respect honestly.
Ps3 was lunched in 2006 and that was the same year I was serving in Taraba State....
Re: Buffon Bids Tearful Farewell To Juve After 656 Games by Spidermon: 2:37pm On May 20, 2018
1stolax:

Chai
You lack respect honestly.
Ps3 was lunched in 2006 and that was the same year I was serving in Taraba State....

Ehen...
Make we fry egg for you because you serve 2006 ??

You are not that old abeg
Re: Buffon Bids Tearful Farewell To Juve After 656 Games by Ayatullah(m): 3:39pm On May 20, 2018
whiteTORTIISE:
Old Papa youngi.....

Zidane last match red card
Buffon last match red card.

awon apari meji

While all whiteTORTIISE has to boast of is his big unprofitable basket mouth, Zidane and Buffon smile to the bank.

Re: Buffon Bids Tearful Farewell To Juve After 656 Games by samsam2019: 7:15pm On May 20, 2018
1stolax:

U get luck say I can't find my PS1 console anymore. I don upgrade to PS4
lol I find it hard toove on though

When ps2 came I stuck with my ps1 for years b4 moving on. I'm still on ps3 though and I can't move on to park for now
Re: Buffon Bids Tearful Farewell To Juve After 656 Games by Spidermon: 7:52pm On May 20, 2018
samsam2019:
lol I find it hard toove on though

When ps2 came I stuck with my ps1 for years b4 moving on. I'm still on ps3 though and I can't move on to park for now

Same here
Re: Buffon Bids Tearful Farewell To Juve After 656 Games by SaiPapa: 8:34pm On May 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Such a lacklustre career.
Imagine the years he put into football yet he never lifted a mere Champion's league cup.

I know the real reason he is retiring is because of how bad Cristiano Ronaldo humiliated him and the sad realization that CR7 will be lifting the Champions league cup again this year.
3 times in a row.

I'm happy for him sha,
He can go back to receiving BJs on yachts.

He won the world cup man. Played a key role in the final against France. Remember the stopper against Zidane's header.
Re: Buffon Bids Tearful Farewell To Juve After 656 Games by grandstar(m): 8:35pm On May 20, 2018
He should just have played one more season and made it 700.

He probably had his reasons.
Re: Buffon Bids Tearful Farewell To Juve After 656 Games by thorpido(m): 8:44pm On May 20, 2018
LZAA:

dino zoff wasn't even the best italian keeper
schemichel is consisently mentioned in top 5 keepers
but lets be fair and compare zoff to his generation
see keepers better than zoff:
sepp maier
peter shilton
not a long list as zoff was great but top two?nahhhhhh
There's no Italian goalkeeper than was better than Zoff,to be honest.
Most football analysts will pick Zoff after they pick Yashin.
Re: Buffon Bids Tearful Farewell To Juve After 656 Games by LZAA: 8:48pm On May 20, 2018
thorpido:
There's no Italian goalkeeper than was better than Zoff,to be honest.
Most football analysts will pick Zoff after they pick Yashin.
No talk am for italy o
Zoff is more famous for winning WC at the age of 40
Just as roger milla was famous for age and goal celebration
Walter zenga was better than zoff
Re: Buffon Bids Tearful Farewell To Juve After 656 Games by ernneyce(m): 10:59pm On May 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Such a lacklustre career.
Imagine the years he put into football yet he never lifted a mere Champion's league cup.

I know the real reason he is retiring is because of how bad Cristiano Ronaldo humiliated him and the sad realization that CR7 will be lifting the Champions league cup again this year.
3 times in a row.

I'm happy for him sha,
He can go back to receiving BJs on yachts.

CR7 no go smell world cup till him die..Buffon don carry am ooo cool
Re: Buffon Bids Tearful Farewell To Juve After 656 Games by NaijaElba(m): 4:35am On May 21, 2018
Teewhy2:
Congratulations to the man wey sabi.
Greater success ahead. This season has seen the departure of great icons in football.

Are you my namesake?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2015/2016 Jerseys Available @ Affordable Prices With Free Customization / Sepp Blatter To Resign As Fifa President / White Nigerian And Family Rock 2018 Super Eagles World Cup Jersey - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.