Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,486 members, 7,816,149 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend (60506 Views)

Booty Lovers: Would You Dump Your Current Girlfriend For Her? / If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend by Nwakannaya1: 5:01am On May 20, 2018
Braveryy:

Yeah. That's what I did. I left, and I didn't try to justify that. Just that it doesn't make sense getting out of relationship just because of your own comfort all the time. It's being selfish. I can leave this Relationship right now, but it's almost like running away from same challenge.

To me u have d option of running away from d challenge as u just said, it is ur life ooo, I don't advice people to invest in high risks of 10 odds, u know.

Again, u can tolerate her while guarding against ur ex's threat. Never take a woman's threat with levity.
However, don't expect ur bae to change for better, if she does, fine.

Lastly, I think u can employ the introverts' strength in dealing with it. Don't complain, but start withdrawing urself unnoticeably from her especially when it has to deal with contact with your ex, never let anger show on ur face, always wear a smile, do more observation than talking. The less info about you that your ex can get from her, the better and safer for u.

On another note, the script being played out might be already preplanned by ur ex, she might have known about the both of u earlier than u thought. First things first, be safe!

2 Likes

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend by Edonojie007(m): 5:05am On May 20, 2018
XDaBOSS:
I sense acid bath or Knife stabbing soon...
You Brought Out My Thought.

1 Like

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend by anselaw(m): 5:05am On May 20, 2018
guy,i smell danger frm afar,u re nt safe
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend by BabaRamota1980: 5:07am On May 20, 2018
Me ex-girfriend has become best friend with my current girlfriend

Your own don baje be dat.

Dem go play you like yo-yo

2 Likes

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:20am On May 20, 2018
dominique:
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer

That's probably the tactic your girlfriend is adopting. I'd like to see how this frienemyship will play out. Do keep us posted smiley

Bahd girl cheesy
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend by Burgerlomo: 5:21am On May 20, 2018
Adegbenro7643:
Lolgrin

I bin wan tell OP to go for another girl if her current gf is adamant. I now wonder what his case would be like if the two ex(s) still become the new one's companions,,,,it won't be funny any longercheesy

That's going to be from frying pan directly to inferno grin

1 Like

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:22am On May 20, 2018
Felixalex:
Congratulations!

Happened to me years back, I was collecting from both ends, finally d new girlfriend found out I was still knacking the old one behind her back, she also confessed to how both of dem have been touching demselves behind my back.... Long story short, Na 3some things, regular 3some. I miss that sh1t cry cry cry

Girls wicked sha!
Your two sisters... Felix wink

1 Like

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:24am On May 20, 2018
[b][/b]
Solstar:
This is what you must do to escape the game of your Ex.

1. Announce to your current girlfriend that due to her continuous association with your Ex, you feel like going back to your Ex and breaking up with her.

2. Then announce to your Ex, that you are interested in getting back to her in 3 months time.

Watch them view each other with hatred and enmity. It is called Divide and Conquer Strategy.

3. Then, get on chat with very beautiful third party girl and leave your phone carelessly for your girlfriend to see. That brings the confusion to the second order in the quadrant of confusion. This is called the Ripple Effect.

Watch both of them compete to serve you with all of their might, then create artificial scarcity to raise your value and be viewed as a God.

Then, when you have sensed that your present girl is frustrated enough, get her mesmerized with nice gifts and tell her the truth that this is games men play. And warn her to stay off your ex and warn your ex to stay off your radar.

There are exceptions to this game, if you are not a tough guy, do not try it. This game is for men with substance, not boys.
Na so your sisters dey behave?
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend by mechanics(m): 5:25am On May 20, 2018
There is nothing there since you don't have hidden agenda.
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:26am On May 20, 2018
C0C0Bandicot:

Sensei....*kowtow
I want to see your ugly side please.
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend by dinachi(m): 5:48am On May 20, 2018
Felixalex:
Congratulations!

Happened to me years back, I was collecting from both ends, finally d new girlfriend found out I was still knacking the old one behind her back, she also confessed to how both of dem have been touching demselves behind my back.... Long story short, Na 3some things, regular 3some. I miss that sh1t cry cry cry

Girls wicked sha!
Most girls of nowadays are lesbians! Very soon, they will start shutting you out of what they do totally. Welcome to the 21st century!
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:55am On May 20, 2018
Op I don't know what advice to give. But I know, that u won't marry any of them
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend by uprightman(m): 6:06am On May 20, 2018
Braveryy:
Experienced and tested advice needed please.
I used to have a perfect relationship with a sister, every every worked well, until she began to keep too many male friends and they wouldn't stop asking her out.

I made her understand I wasn't comfortable with it, even if she claimed she was doing nothing with any of them, and truly I never did catch her but her chats with them will give anybody a different idea. They visited at will (and randomly cos it isn't just one guy) and will stay in closed doors 'gisting like she calls it'.

Well, I had to find a way out of the mess she was doing to my heart, so I broke up with her.

Twas really hard for her to get over me, and bla bla bla... She did try to get me back anyway, but I just couldn't bring myself back.

Fast forward...
I have another beauty now, and we've gotten along fine together. She is Meek, and this means she could be good to anyone, and anyone could be her friend...
She knows about my ex. initially, twas hatred my ex displayed for her, but now...

A day came and my ex came to my house to tell me, she's tried her best to get over me, and I couldn't help her heal, she's going to help herself and find a way to revenge.

Lately, she's almost always with my gf currently, she wants to go where my gf is going... Always in her room... In fact always with her. Somehow, I feel unsafe with it.

I've told my gf I don't like it like it, but I can't do more than that. Any good advice can help me right now.
Anytime you meet two of them at your girl friend's house. Just tell them to stand up , hold one on her shoulder with your right hand and the other with left hand on her shoulder. Then move closer to standing mirror and ask them you people looks like being husband and wives.
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend by Beedude(m): 6:09am On May 20, 2018
Its Simple. Dump Ur New Gf If She Wont Stop The Friendship. U Still Av A Long Way To Go Than Make One Person Come Put Sand For Ur Garri.

But Why Some Girls No Dey Reason Nah ?
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend by Elkay3: 6:14am On May 20, 2018
Its the calm that comes before a hurricane.
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend by isybeke(f): 6:15am On May 20, 2018
First of all tell ur new girl to stop and avoid any relationship with ur ex , talk some sense into her.....U can even tell her ur ex want u back hence d hanging around and dat ur ex is using her head to get close to u , tell her things that will make her change her mind abt ur ex. After telling her all these and she still continues her friendship with ur ex,,,, then u start getting ur mind prepared to quit ur relationship with her and avoid both of dem like plague
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend by Afec1000givers: 6:17am On May 20, 2018
When you are dating either a boy or girl living around ur neiborhood you'll likely sufer broken heart daily.Remember those qualities you love in that lady can be discovered by other men. keep a distance relationship and learn to trust.
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend by Cloud007: 6:26am On May 20, 2018
Your ex is playing extreme games. By the time she is through with your babe ehn.....bae won't know what had hit her cheesy
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend by ACE1010: 6:29am On May 20, 2018
Your new relationship is in trouble!!! That's the bitter truth....watch your back!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend by Ewedegubbler: 6:29am On May 20, 2018
I see lots of regular 3sum potentials here if y be guy man.. but since you sound like a juu man, I gat no advice for u

2 Likes

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend by ACE1010: 6:32am On May 20, 2018
Burgerlomo:
You're in soup grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend by Blonchilli(m): 6:33am On May 20, 2018
Braverry it's a game, your ex is petty. This is how you play it, she'll do anything to either make your girlfriend the kind of girl you hate or make you bad before her but just be the best she ever had, but her comforter, her lover, friend, impress her with the little things. Make her feel like a woman and girl at the same time. In short blow her mind after all she's your girlfriend so you know how. Then she'll see your ex for what she is, an enemy. Game over.
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend by tenmariner: 6:33am On May 20, 2018
Ishilove:

How old is your new girlfriend? She lacks wisdom

Miss Wisdom giver that cannot even wisdom herself..must you insult someone.. Even if we call it a public and faceless forum.
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend by ACE1010: 6:34am On May 20, 2018
Braveryy:
Definately not a delicious soup.

This must be pepper soup....... grin grin grin grin
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend by DONORJIR(m): 6:37am On May 20, 2018
Burgerlomo:
You're in soup grin
Very hot soup. Damn!
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend by talk2percy(m): 6:37am On May 20, 2018
If they are as close as u are saying and she told u she wants to hurt u someone, bro they are having sex-as in lesbians! Ur girlfriend may leave u and follow her
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend by Tinyemeka(m): 6:37am On May 20, 2018
Solstar:
This is what you must do to escape the game of your Ex.

1. Announce to your current girlfriend that due to her continuous association with your Ex, you feel like going back to your Ex and breaking up with her.

2. Then announce to your Ex, that you are interested in getting back to her in 3 months time.

Watch them view each other with hatred and enmity. It is called Divide and Conquer Strategy.

3. Then, get on chat with very beautiful third party girl and leave your phone carelessly for your girlfriend to see. That brings the confusion to the second order in the quadrant of confusion. This is called the Ripple Effect.

Watch both of them compete to serve you with all of their might, then create artificial scarcity to raise your value and be viewed as a God.

Then, when you have sensed that your present girl is frustrated enough, get her mesmerized with nice gifts and tell her the truth that this is games men play. And warn her to stay off your ex and warn your ex to stay off your radar.

There are exceptions to this game, if you are not a tough guy, do not try it. This game is for men with substance, not boys.

Or he might just wake up one night with a knife sticking out of his chest. The left side that is.
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend by Etianwanokon: 6:41am On May 20, 2018
Run for your life. Or separate them
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend by Burgerlomo: 6:43am On May 20, 2018
DONORJIR:
Very hot soup. Damn!

Yep grin
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend by Burgerlomo: 6:44am On May 20, 2018
DONORJIR:
Very hot soup. Damn!

I tell you grin
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend by Pat081: 6:44am On May 20, 2018
Let both of dem b ur ex n look 4 another one who will nt hv time 4 dem
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:50am On May 20, 2018
Simply tell us you fucking_ the two ladies, we'd understand , solomon had 1000 women in his life (700 wives , 300 concubines), we'd understand , which kain pretence you carry come here, mxm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) / Married Man Dupes His Side Chick Of N1.6 Million After Sleeping With Her / Don't Trust Any Woman Who Insists On Registry Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.