Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (168957 Views)

20 Top Kitchen Secrets Most People Dont Know / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen / The Official Nairaland Kitchen Pt. 2!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (107) (Go Down)

Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 10:19pm On May 27, 2010
missy so u gatzz talent like this shocked
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by MissyB1(m): 10:20pm On May 27, 2010
Abbygyal:

missy B, i just passed all my examzzzzz and got good grades!

congratulate me by preparing me something delicious plz?
Congrats Dear!
You bet I will, Darling. What do You want? smiley
nnaemmy:

MISSY B, u too much.
Na God.  grin
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Sauron1: 10:22pm On May 27, 2010
Missy B:

**Goes closer to Sauron and sits in front of him**
[img]http://ideagirlconsulting.files./2009/12/alicia-keys-sexy-legs-brown-dress-idea-girl-consulting.jpg[/img]

**After 10 seconds, stands up and adjusts dress** I fear You're too hungry to handle what I have to offer. Lemmie feed You, Sir.

Missy B, come back o. . . .
I am not hungry anymore. . . .Lemme have the appetizer right now. . . .The food can even wait till tomorrow.
Lose the dress and come back, abeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeg. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by denzel2009: 10:26pm On May 27, 2010
Ok, how many girsl are you chepsing concurrently? Funkybaby,Missy,Stillwater,Mukina kilode?
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by eros(m): 10:27pm On May 27, 2010
Am loving this thread like crazy. Good concept Missy B. Would have ordered for some of your wonderful delicacy but Madam is the very jealous type and would come looking for you with an AK-47 if you prepared a meal for me. So i will just salivate over here.
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Sauron1: 10:31pm On May 27, 2010
denzel2009:

Ok, how many girsl are you chepsing concurrently? Funkybaby,Missy,Stillwater,Mukina kilode?

Denzel2009, are you a PI abi wetin concern agbero with overload?
Leave me o.
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Abbygyal(f): 10:32pm On May 27, 2010
Missy B:

Congrats Dear!
You bet I will, Darling. What do You want? smileyNa God.  grin

anyfin u fink will do. . . .im nt too forcy! cheesy
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by MissyB1(m): 10:34pm On May 27, 2010
~Sauron~:

Missy B, come back o. . . .
I am not hungry anymore. . . .Lemme have the appetizer right now. . . .The food can even wait till tomorrow.[/b]Lose the dress and come back, abeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeg. grin grin grin grin grin
Rotflllllllll!!!

denzel2009:

Ok, how many girsl are you chepsing concurrently? [b]Funkybaby
,Missy,Stillwater,Mukina kilode?
Sauron, is this true?  shocked  cry
I'm so heartbroken . . . No more Food or Me for You anymore. angry
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by MissyB1(m): 10:36pm On May 27, 2010
Abbygyal:

anyfin u fink will do. . . .im nt too forcy!  cheesy
A minute, Darl.

eros:

Am loving this thread like crazy. Good concept Missy B. Would have ordered for some of your wonderful delicacy but Madam is the very jealous type and would come looking for you with an AK-47 if you prepared a meal for me. So i will just salivate over here.
Hey . . . .Relax!!  smiley
Missy wants to feed You specially. wink
'Madam' would thank me afterwards. Besides, if You don't tell her, I won't. wink wink
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Sauron1: 10:39pm On May 27, 2010
Missy B:

Rotflllllllll!!!

Come quick na. . . .

Sauron, is this true?  shocked  cry
I'm so heartbroken . . . No more Food or Me for You anymore. angry

Don't mind Sergeant Denzel. . . . .He is one of tkb's bent police officer.
He was sent here to queer the pitch for me. Don't believe in any rumour

Its me and you. . . . .Till death do us. . . . kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by denzel2009: 10:40pm On May 27, 2010
~Sauron~:

Denzel2009, are you a PI abi wetin concern agbero with overload?
Leave me o.

I'm just concerned as a good samaritan to a fellow mate. There are some guys that  have eaten hairy snails and then given their bank cards and PINs out to some madams. We can't affort to lose you oh.
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Sauron1: 10:42pm On May 27, 2010
denzel2009:

I'm just concerned as a good samaritan to a fellow mate. There are some guys that  have eaten hairy snails and then given their bank cards and PINs out to some madams. We can't affort to lose you oh.

Thanx for your concern.
If Missy B's plan is to take my bank cards and PINs from me, let her have it. . . . .I nor send. grin grin grin grin grin
I feel like getting LOST as long as it's Missy B taking me away. grin
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by denzel2009: 10:46pm On May 27, 2010
~Sauron~:

Thanx for your concern.
If Missy B's plan is to take my bank cards and PINs from me, let her have it. . . . .I nor send. grin grin grin grin grin

Ojigbijigbi, this guy has finally eaten fresh fish with gbere cheesy
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by MissyB1(m): 10:50pm On May 27, 2010
denzel2009:

I'm just concerned as a good samaritan to a fellow mate. There are some guys that  have eaten hairy snails and then given their bank cards and PINs out to some madams. We can't affort to lose you oh.
Thanks!
Can I now attend to ma husband, please?
Be in the Kitchen with Y me while I take care of Sauron.  cheesy

~Sauron~:

Thanx for your concern.
I'm soooooooooooooo dead!!! I swear, You're not serz.

~Sauron~:

Its me and you. . . . .Till death do us. . . . kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Be slow with the kisses, Sauron . . . It's me doing the feeding, remember? wink

kiss  Place that on Your head . . . . kiss
kiss  Place this on Your chest . . . . kiss
kiss  Place this on Your waist . . . .  kiss

Hold on!! Ask Everyone here to leave us alone. cheesy

I forgot Abbygal asked me to prepare her sum'n' to eat. embarassed
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by denzel2009: 10:58pm On May 27, 2010
Missy B:

Thanks!
Can I now attend to ma husband, please?
Be in the Kitchen with Y me while I take care of Sauron.  cheesy

Sorry, I m currently celibate,if I'm in the kitchen with a woman,my fantasy could take over me.
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by MissyB1(m): 10:59pm On May 27, 2010
denzel2009:

Sorry, I m currently celibate,if I'm in the kitchen with a woman,my fantasy could take over me.
You can't be in the bedroom with us, Sir.
I doubt Sauron digs a thr-eesome. grin
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by MissyB1(m): 11:00pm On May 27, 2010
Abbygyal:

anyfin u fink will do. . . .im nt too forcy!  cheesy
Here, babez!

Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Sauron1: 11:08pm On May 27, 2010
Missy B:

You can't be in the bedroom with us, Sir.
I doubt Sauron digs a thr-eesome.  grin

Thre[i]e[/i]some ke? I don't share skirts o.
Tell that man i have a gun in my bedroom.
If he gets carried away, he will stop two slugs with his fat belly. grin grin grin

Missy B:

I'm soooooooooooooo dead!!! I swear, You're not serz.
Be slow with the kisses, Sauron . . . It's me doing the feeding, remember? wink

kiss  Place that on Your head . . . . kiss
kiss  Place this on Your chest . . . . kiss
kiss  Place this on Your waist . . . .  kiss

Hold on!! Ask Everyone here to leave us alone. cheesy

I am the luckiest man ALIVE. . . . .I have got nothing else to say.
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by dayokanu(m): 11:10pm On May 27, 2010
MissyB,

I wan chop Igbin wink. Can we do that?
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by MissyB1(m): 11:11pm On May 27, 2010
~Sauron~:

Thre[i]e[/i]some ke? I don't share skirts o.
Tell that man i have a gun in my bedroom.
If he gets carried away, he will stop two slugs with his fat belly. grin grin grin
Denzel2009 . . . .A word is enuff for the wise.  grin grin

~Sauron~:

I am the luckiest man ALIVE. . . . .I have got nothing else to say.
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
grin Thanks to You too, Sweerie!  kiss kiss

Oya, cooking time . . . . . . .
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by MissyB1(m): 11:12pm On May 27, 2010
dayokanu:

MissyB,

I wan chop Igbin wink. Can we do that?
What's that, sorry? embarassed
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by dayokanu(m): 11:16pm On May 27, 2010
What's that, sorry?

I dont know the translation , TKB can you help with the translation?
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by MissyB1(m): 11:20pm On May 27, 2010
dayokanu:

I dont know the translation , TKB can you help with the translation?
Whatever that is, I have a feeling I can't prepare it. grin grin

If You don't mind, I have something special for You . . .

[img]http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:lU1Oz9sVxkrH3M:http://cdn.picapp.com/ftp/Images/0180/8a7b1781-d3ce-4138-9b52-492da1e1ba83.jpg[/img]

[img]http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:bYccvHZlYjtkZM:http://www.betumi.com/uploaded_images/garisoak1-701163.jpg[/img] Enjoy!! grin angry
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by dayokanu(m): 11:29pm On May 27, 2010
^^ What is that?

I only sabi chop igbin and na tkb teach me
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by kadman(m): 11:31pm On May 27, 2010
How to bake simple plain cake ! Missy I'm waiting,
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by r231(m): 11:31pm On May 27, 2010
^^^^^with or without hair lol
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by MissyB1(m): 11:37pm On May 27, 2010
kadman:

How to bake simple plain cake ! Missy I'm waiting,
Assuming You're considering 6 peeps.
Here. . . . .

Ingredients:
1 cup butter
2 cups sugar
4 eggs
1 cup milk
1 tbs vanilla
3 cups flour
4 tsp baking powder
1 tsp salt

Preparation:

Preheat oven to 350F. Grease the bottoms of the three 9" diameter cake tins and sprinkle with flour.
Sift flour before measuring. Add baking powder and salt and sift again. Beat butter until creamy, gradually adding the sugar. Add the eggs one by one and beat well after each addition. Add the milk with vanilla (here the mixture will seem to curdle but it will come together when adding the dry ingredients). Fold in the flour mixture and pour into tins. Make a dip in the center of the mixture so that it does not rise when baking. Bake for 30 mins. Do not open the oven during the first 15 mins.

Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by dayokanu(m): 11:37pm On May 27, 2010
All join!!!!
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by mamagee3(f): 12:29am On May 28, 2010
Missy B:

*Mama-gee Salivates*

kiss kiss
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by jikings(m): 12:54am On May 28, 2010
Missy B, You are a good cook but I'm not sure the picture of the "Ediakong" soup is what it actually looks like. I'm from the region of naija that make it as well. Can you put up a beta picture of it? Please for me i want corect "Isi ewu served by a beautiful igbo girl" ? tongue grin
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by kadman(m): 12:56am On May 28, 2010
thank you Missy B, I'll prepare the cake on Saturday and put a pic here, I'e hand it on my mind all week, what if I don't have baking powder ?
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by mamagee3(f): 12:57am On May 28, 2010
May I have a slice of Cheesecake or Sandwich please.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (107)

Baby Food Recipes! / List Of The Most Commom imported FISHES In LAGOS(PICTURES) / Making A Very Fluffy Cake?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.