Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,979 members, 7,810,718 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:54 PM

What Makes You A Christian? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Makes You A Christian? (5932 Views)

Praying, Worship Or Praises, Which Makes You Feel Closer to God? / Female Pastor: Eating Draw Soup Makes You Accessible For Kingdom Of Darkness / "If Paying Tithes Makes You Rich, Bill Gates, Zuckerberg Would've Been Poor" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Makes You A Christian? by spdamibiz: 7:21am On May 21, 2018
HardMirror:
dont bother those whitewashed-graves wont answer you. They want to be seen as world changers but they are nothing but money worshippers
you said this because that is what most blogger use to get traffic, painting the church as a business,,, but also when you see a big church, do you care how they built it ? did you contribute anything to it,
Re: What Makes You A Christian? by ollah2: 7:27am On May 21, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
Good

You need to be and start being religious though
You need that religious characteristic that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless
Its a game changer AbuMikey

Mind explaining the bolded
Re: What Makes You A Christian? by ollah2: 7:28am On May 21, 2018
spdamibiz:
beleiving that God exist doesnot mean God is pleased with you, Only those who beleives in the holy trinity can get to the father, you get to the father through the son, And that is what christainity is about

By your logic , only Christians can get to the "Father"?
Re: What Makes You A Christian? by mapet: 7:29am On May 21, 2018
CarlosTheJackal:
A good Christian needs to stand and believe in what is right and not in

2014: Supported Buhari like a Zealot

2015: Supported Gen because he might share the money

2015: Supported IPOB

2016 Supported Lower Niger Congress

Dec 2016: Supported One Nigeria.

Jan 2017: Supported Dankwambo for President under PDP

March 2017 : Left PDP and called them gathering of crooks and vowed never to go back there again.

Aug 2017: Supported APDA a new political party and was the spokesman and shadow youth president .

December 2017: Romanced Tinubu to join them but Pas I ng shot and Seumsg were already under the table eating the crumbs there so no space.

Jan 2018: Returned back to PDP and became a shadow youth spokesman.

March 2018: Starts Supporting Makarfi with same zeal he supported others and making us believe he is a GOOD CHRISTIAN.

TONYE, I'm a GOOD Christian but I can't be your type of Christian

Ojigbijigbi grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Makes You A Christian? by spdamibiz: 7:30am On May 21, 2018
ollah2:

By your logic , only Christians can get to the "Father"?
then who else can get to the father, the occult ?
Re: What Makes You A Christian? by mapet: 7:32am On May 21, 2018
HARDDON:
Coupled with all you've said OP,

1. Being Christians endows us the ability to control the affairs of life generally. It grants us the right to absolute freedom, riches, honour, strength, power etc.

2. It affords us the rare privilege of living above all that thus the earth beset ( sicknesses, diseases, evil occurrences, poverty and untimely death) For darkness cannot comprehend nor inhibit light .we are sitted far above principalities and powers....

3. It grants us the sole right to execute judgement on unrepentant wicked ones and become touch nots

4. We live a life of signs and wonders

However, for lack of knowledge, a lot of Christians suffer from all that Christ has paid for on our behalf.

Is this a Joke or a case of "Hard-on" undecided
Re: What Makes You A Christian? by ollah2: 7:37am On May 21, 2018
spdamibiz:
then who else can get to the father, the occult ?

So if you aren't a christian then you are an occult?
Re: What Makes You A Christian? by spdamibiz: 7:46am On May 21, 2018
ollah2:

So if you aren't a christian then you are an occult?
look man, anyone can start a religion, a religion is actually a way of life and spirituality,, some religion are just an ordinary way of life, with the worship of God in the wrong way, Any religion that doesnot believe in the Holy trinity, God the father, The son and holy spirit, is just a mere way of life, look at indians and also some chinese monk, saudi arabia,, some religion beleives in demons, Some religion believes in God and the holy spirit but dont beleive jesus, such religion is incomplete, meaning your worship or anything is nothing in front of God, cos God is too holy for any human to come close too, only through the son we can get to him
Re: What Makes You A Christian? by akdjr(m): 7:51am On May 21, 2018
If you are still a slave to white man spiritual book.

Re: What Makes You A Christian? by spdamibiz: 7:57am On May 21, 2018
akdjr:
it not slavery, no one is force to believe, and where do you belong, so i know how best to reply you
Re: What Makes You A Christian? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:02am On May 21, 2018
Arondizuogu:

How can you have both South South and South West name? Odd combination if you ask me.. Tamuno Tonye!!!!!!!!!!!
Tonye/Tamunotonye is an Ijaw name
Re: What Makes You A Christian? by CarlosTheJackal: 8:03am On May 21, 2018
sexdoll:

sir, we talking christianity here not politics. wink
Trust me the writer is an hypocrite who shouldn't dabble into Christianity talk until he purges himself of all his shenanigans. He doesn't practise what he preaches which leaves his morality and Christian faith to look abysmally poor
Re: What Makes You A Christian? by spdamibiz: 8:07am On May 21, 2018
CarlosTheJackal:
Trust me the writer is an hypocrite who shouldn't dabble into Christianity talk until he purges himself of all his shenanigans. He doesn't practise what he preaches which leaves his morality and Christian faith to look abysmally poor
i saw this in your profile, there is no god/God but Allah and mohammed his prophet, now do you think the quote has any meaning, what is God in Arabic, it is allah, then still yoi said you dont beleive in God, I thought you are smart ?
Re: What Makes You A Christian? by ollah2: 8:12am On May 21, 2018
spdamibiz:
look man, anyone can start a religion, a religion is actually a way of life and spirituality,, some religion are just an ordinary way of life, with the worship of God in the wrong way, Any religion that doesnot believe in the Holy trinity, God the father, The son and holy spirit, is just a mere way of life, look at indians and also some chinese monk, saudi arabia,, some religion beleives in demons, Some religion believes in God and the holy spirit but dont beleive jesus, such religion is incomplete, meaning your worship or anything is nothing in front of God, cos God is too holy for any human to come close too, only through the son we can get to him

So the Jews you consider as God's own and children are only wasting their time?
Re: What Makes You A Christian? by CarlosTheJackal: 8:17am On May 21, 2018
spdamibiz:
i saw this in your profile, there is no god/God but Allah and mohammed his prophet, now do you think the quote has any meaning, what is God in Arabic, it is allah, then still yoi said you dont beleive in God, I thought you are smart ?
That quote comes from commenting on Islamic section. I do go there to correct their lies and remind them that there is no one like Jesus.

For your last statement, you are talking to the wrong person
Re: What Makes You A Christian? by spdamibiz: 8:20am On May 21, 2018
CarlosTheJackal:
That quote comes from commenting on Islamic section. I do go there to correct their lies and remind them that there is no one like Jesus.

oh, no vex
Re: What Makes You A Christian? by HardMirror(m): 8:22am On May 21, 2018
spdamibiz:
you said this because that is what most blogger use to get traffic, painting the church as a business,,, but also when you see a big church, do you care how they built it ? did you contribute anything to it,
who is talking about church here. Next time look before you leap.
Re: What Makes You A Christian? by spdamibiz: 8:22am On May 21, 2018
ollah2:

So the Jews you consider as God's own and children are only wasting their time?
you dont have anything to say , but actually am not condemning you, but i just want you to know the truth
Re: What Makes You A Christian? by HardMirror(m): 8:23am On May 21, 2018
akdjr:
that is the whole summary. Good one there
Re: What Makes You A Christian? by sexdoll: 8:24am On May 21, 2018
CarlosTheJackal:

i see...

oh by the way, are you an apc member? wink
Re: What Makes You A Christian? by spdamibiz: 8:27am On May 21, 2018
HardMirror:
who is talking about church here. Next time look before you leap.
and who are you reffering to as whitewash-grave ?, you said they are money worshippers, what about you ? no one is perfect, remove the log in your eyes before removing other,
Re: What Makes You A Christian? by spdamibiz: 8:29am On May 21, 2018
HardMirror:
that is the whole summary. Good one there
i see. and what is your religion,
Re: What Makes You A Christian? by ollah2: 8:32am On May 21, 2018
spdamibiz:
you dont have anything to say , but actually am not condemning you, but i just want you to know the truth

I agree i dont know anything hence my question, so pls proceed with the answer
Re: What Makes You A Christian? by ollah2: 8:34am On May 21, 2018
CarlosTheJackal:

It's funny how you believe your own faith is the truest while theirs isn't thereby storming their threads to correct their lies.
Re: What Makes You A Christian? by HardMirror(m): 8:35am On May 21, 2018
spdamibiz:
i see. and what is your religion,
i follow none. I follow any teaching that makes sense to me, even some of Jesus acclaimed teachings are useful to me
Re: What Makes You A Christian? by HardMirror(m): 8:40am On May 21, 2018
spdamibiz:
and who are you reffering to as whitewash-grave ?, you said they are money worshippers, what about you ? no one is perfect, remove the log in your eyes before removing other,
remove the log in your eyes before pointing to the sperk in mine
Re: What Makes You A Christian? by CarlosTheJackal: 8:45am On May 21, 2018
sexdoll:

i see...

God forbid. It takes having being soulless to be a member of that party.

I attacked that guy because I know him here and offline. He will never believe it's me thats attacking him here because I've told him severally offline about his lack of morals when practising politics.
Re: What Makes You A Christian? by spdamibiz: 9:00am On May 21, 2018
HardMirror:
i follow none. I follow any teaching that makes sense to me, even some of Jesus acclaimed teachings are useful to me
something must have happen for you to follow none, cos i beleive your parent must have a religion, so kindly explain, i hope it not the misleading internet bloggers
Re: What Makes You A Christian? by ollah2: 9:02am On May 21, 2018
spdamibiz:
something must have happen for you to follow none, cos i beleive your parent must have a religion, so kindly explain, i hope it not the misleading internet bloggers

I'm srill waiting for this response

ollah2:

I agree i dont know anything hence my question, so pls proceed with the answer
Re: What Makes You A Christian? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:09am On May 21, 2018
sexdoll:

i see...

Don't bother!

He's an IPOB yoot!!! Most IPOB have this natural hatred for me and are always pained by my write-ups.

Meanwhile, he isn't my friend online or offline... Everybody claiming to be my friend!

Meanwhile, what's most important is for us to live Christlike and be good ambassadors of our Lord and Savior Christ
Re: What Makes You A Christian? by spdamibiz: 9:17am On May 21, 2018
ollah2:

I'm srill waiting for this response

the jews have been existing before the birth of jesus they have alway beleive in God, but since they existed before the birth of jesus, it not a waste, Jesus is sent on earth to show the way and as the saviour of the world, so any religion after the birth of jesus but still not beleive in jesus is something else
Re: What Makes You A Christian? by spdamibiz: 9:20am On May 21, 2018
ollah2:

It's funny how you believe your own faith is the truest while theirs isn't thereby storming their threads to correct their lies.
jesus appear both in the bible and quran, what does that mean to you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Do You Ask God For Before Sleeping? / Christians,why Do You Always Ignore This Bible Verse / HISTORY: Who Still Remembered Prophet Eddie, That Was Beheaded Bakassi Boys.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.