Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

[photos/video] Sir Elton John Seen Licking His Lips After Kissing David Beckham - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / [photos/video] Sir Elton John Seen Licking His Lips After Kissing David Beckham (5437 Views)

David Beckham Celebrates Son Brooklyn As He Weds Nicola Peltz (photos) / Married Woman Kissing Her Secret Lover Gets Stuck To His Lips(photos And Video) / Bride Lifts Groom Up After Kissing Him At Their Wedding Reception (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: [photos/video] Sir Elton John Seen Licking His Lips After Kissing David Beckham by Nobody: 4:31pm On May 20, 2018
xmileeasy:

Quest means business, what a profitable hour. grin grin
i like dat show ehncheesy plus the other one called business travellercheesy. There was one of his business traveller show that Quest actually hosted in Lagos. During his short time in lagos he even visited the lagos stock exchange. That guy dey travel ehn.
Re: [photos/video] Sir Elton John Seen Licking His Lips After Kissing David Beckham by UnclePrincipal(m): 5:26pm On May 20, 2018
DOUBLEWAHALA:

x men magnito is also a gay

Micheal Fassbender is not gay, He is married to Sweden actress Alicia Vikander.
Re: [photos/video] Sir Elton John Seen Licking His Lips After Kissing David Beckham by gabrielahamz(m): 5:36pm On May 20, 2018
lefulefu:
there's another prominent personality on CNN who's an open homosexual.i have forgotten his name. He's a very talented journalist. Anyway first time i knew Richard Quest was gay i was shocked cos i really respect the guy and i admire his humour when doing his showscheesy.
Anderson Cooper and Don Lemon both very talented and very gay.. strange world.
Re: [photos/video] Sir Elton John Seen Licking His Lips After Kissing David Beckham by Nobody: 5:44pm On May 20, 2018
gabrielahamz:
Anderson Cooper and Don Lemon both very talented and very gay.. strange world.
yeah Anderson Coopercheesy. Thanks for remembering me. Used to love those his night shows.He's also gay too. Was shocked when i knew about it. Though they don't act like tyrannies like that British gay singer boy George.boy George ehn is Britain's bob risky.
Re: [photos/video] Sir Elton John Seen Licking His Lips After Kissing David Beckham by whirlwind7(m): 5:55pm On May 20, 2018
Some dumbass troglodytes craving for attention undecided
Re: [photos/video] Sir Elton John Seen Licking His Lips After Kissing David Beckham by whirlwind7(m): 5:55pm On May 20, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

[s]ONE THING IS THAT THESE ARE LEGENDS.
ANOTHER THING IS THAT THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR MENTAL DISORDER[/s].

And what makes you think I give a flyin fvck about your own mental disorder? undecided
Since it looks like an achievement to you, then go surrender your scrawny ass to get drilled by a gay mutherfcker, you cretin!

Legends my arse.

1 Like

Re: [photos/video] Sir Elton John Seen Licking His Lips After Kissing David Beckham by Leetunechi: 6:07pm On May 20, 2018
None of these commenters even watched the video. Peck has now turned to kiss?
Re: [photos/video] Sir Elton John Seen Licking His Lips After Kissing David Beckham by xmileeasy: 6:47pm On May 20, 2018
lefulefu:
i like dat show ehncheesy plus the other one called business travellercheesy. There was one of his business traveller show that Quest actually hosted in Lagos. During his short time in lagos he even visited the lagos stock exchange. That guy dey travel ehn.

I de enjoy the show but na Becky Anderson de turn me on pass. grin grin grin
Re: [photos/video] Sir Elton John Seen Licking His Lips After Kissing David Beckham by Nobody: 7:06pm On May 20, 2018
BrainnewsRadio:

Yes, i know of him.. cry
markus feehily of westlife also.
Re: [photos/video] Sir Elton John Seen Licking His Lips After Kissing David Beckham by BecaciaBarbie(f): 7:23pm On May 20, 2018
Godwinfury:

So is Micheal Scofield of prison break...
shocked Noooooo way!!!!!!! shocked so all that cuteness to a Man like himself? shocked
Re: [photos/video] Sir Elton John Seen Licking His Lips After Kissing David Beckham by Sirfeeking(m): 7:39pm On May 20, 2018
emeijeh:

So is Richard Quest of CNN.

crazy world we live in cry
Some Hollywood actors are into homosexuality.The Europeans and Americans are the usual suspects.
Re: [photos/video] Sir Elton John Seen Licking His Lips After Kissing David Beckham by Nobody: 7:46pm On May 20, 2018
Godwinfury:
Oho!, so Sir Elton is actually gay...
Never knew.
he is a well known and proud gay
Re: [photos/video] Sir Elton John Seen Licking His Lips After Kissing David Beckham by Nobody: 7:47pm On May 20, 2018
Godwinfury:
Oho!, so Sir Elton is actually gay...
Never knew.
he is a very know and proud gay
Re: [photos/video] Sir Elton John Seen Licking His Lips After Kissing David Beckham by Nobody: 8:24pm On May 20, 2018
xmileeasy:

I de enjoy the show but na Becky Anderson de turn me on pass. grin grin grin
i concur na cheesy
her fine long legs na im i sure dey turn u on cheesy

Re: [photos/video] Sir Elton John Seen Licking His Lips After Kissing David Beckham by blingxx(m): 9:38pm On May 20, 2018
Shedrack777:
they are gay and bi-sexual na. so, it is allowed

in your own aspect everything is allowed.. must we blacks always accept everything the white does angry.. can't you see how bleeped up the world is... childish gambino (Donald glover) was right after all
Re: [photos/video] Sir Elton John Seen Licking His Lips After Kissing David Beckham by Shedrack777: 9:50pm On May 20, 2018
blingxx:

in your own aspect everything is allowed.. must we blacks always accept everything the white does angry.. can't you see how bleeped up the world is... childish gambino (Donald glover) was right after all
always read with understanding pls. what they did was allowed in the part of their world. now gerrarahea
Re: [photos/video] Sir Elton John Seen Licking His Lips After Kissing David Beckham by FuckFuckBoy(m): 12:46am On May 21, 2018
lefulefu:
there's another prominent personality on CNN who's an open homosexual.i have forgotten his name. He's a very talented journalist. Anyway first time i knew Richard Quest was gay i was shocked cos i really respect the guy and i admire his humour when doing his showscheesy.
I think you mean Anderson Cooper
Re: [photos/video] Sir Elton John Seen Licking His Lips After Kissing David Beckham by FuckFuckBoy(m): 12:49am On May 21, 2018
UnclePrincipal:

Micheal Fassbender is not gay, He is married to Sweden actress Alicia Vikander.
I think he meant the older Magneto.Ian Mckellen who also starred as Gandalf in the Lord of the rings movie
Re: [photos/video] Sir Elton John Seen Licking His Lips After Kissing David Beckham by OgahBohz: 6:57am On May 21, 2018
iamJ:
why would i want to download a video of a man licking his lips

what is doing u?
help me ask am o!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Money means love to girls/ladies of today / Why "Hot Chicks" Have "Chicken Brain" / To All Ladies That Love Recording Themselves Unclad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.