Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,749 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:36 PM

Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant (96588 Views)

Sandra Ikeji Confirms Linda Ikeji Is Enageged (Photo) / Linda Ikeji Is Finally Engaged (To Her Ex-Boyfriend) / Linda Ikeji: "No Boob Surgery, A Good Bra Can Do The Magic" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant by enemyofprogress: 4:31pm On May 20, 2018
SAMBARRY:
im very horney if thats what you want to read . tongue

If your deek is like the one on my profile,bring it on.douche bag wink
you dey look for person wey go sink inside your borehole abi?

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant by 12Ebisco: 4:31pm On May 20, 2018
Linda Ikeji Is Not Pregnant, See Wear Rubber To Fool Everybody>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/05/linda-ikeji-is-pregnant-flaunts-baby.html

Re: Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant by dabeto: 4:31pm On May 20, 2018
So the picture she posted last week was a decoy shocked
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant by Nobody: 4:32pm On May 20, 2018
SAMBARRY:
im very horney if thats what you want to read . tongue

If your deek is like the one on my profile,bring it on.douche bag wink
You are too small for my dick..
Go and look for your tiny size and spec.
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant by 2mch(m): 4:33pm On May 20, 2018
Na for here we go dey when the face of the fiancé will be revealed.
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant by Throwback: 4:33pm On May 20, 2018
TheInsignia:

What about love?

Love that only brought bastards and disgrace and shame?

Love that could not lead to commitment and marriage?

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant by SAMBARRY: 4:33pm On May 20, 2018
enemyofprogress:
you dey look for person wey go sink inside your borehole abi?
someone is feeling insecure with his toothpick deek grin tongue
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant by hammer6F: 4:33pm On May 20, 2018
On a whole another level, we Africans need to stop following the west and return back to our cultural ways.

U see Sister Linda, was pursuing the American Dream, now she is having a baby as a last ditch attempt to avoid wat be fallen others. i.e. Moyo Lawal, Rita Dominic, Ebube etc

The going age now for most women is 40years.

If dem never reach 40 years, start to dey go from church to church it is not time for marriage.

Let us collectively decide to return back to our traditional approach to marriage and family.

The years come and go too fast that before u know it, from claiming small pikin, u realise that u are getting old.

African way is the best. Marriage before 20 years.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:34pm On May 20, 2018
swiz123:
Woe would betide me if I glorify this fvckery sad

Where did it all go wrong? Why does moral decadence thrive and everyone pump their fist up in the air in validation of it.

On a second thought, I think the problem isn't just low moral standards but sickening hypocrisy; Nigerians are the most hypocritical people in the world.
These people shouting congratulations!!, would be the same people breathing fire and brimstone if it were their daughter or maybe sister who got pregnant out of wedlock.

Weldone Linda for losing the little respect I had for you.

Congratulations!! for officially becoming a slut sad
Whether or not you respect her is insignificant to her life.She has her own money and is making a name for herself.
Mind the way you call someone a slut she did not impregnate herself.

5 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant by Nobody: 4:34pm On May 20, 2018
what kinda Rubbish is this? some women had 10 children and managed to raise and keep all of them, this one is just pregnant, she is not sure she will give birth yet, or what she will give birth to.
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant by SAMBARRY: 4:34pm On May 20, 2018
DrinkLimca:
You are too small for my dick..
Go and look for your tiny size and spec.
perv spptted wink

Its even looking like a closet rapeest grin tongue
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant by enemyofprogress: 4:34pm On May 20, 2018
SAMBARRY:
someone is feeling insecure with his toothpick deek grin tongue
I no wan sink inside borehole
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant by drfun(m): 4:35pm On May 20, 2018
So this is what Linda is teaching our young girls to get pregnant once they are engaged.

Pregnancy out of wedlock only shows how the society are encouraging many to become babymama.

Had it been it was a poor girl that got pregnant out of wedlock, many in here would have been raining insult on her. Whereas they are busy congratulating Linda for her 5 month pregnancy. (Height of Hypocrisy)
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant by Nobody: 4:35pm On May 20, 2018
biacan:
Not too soon boy your mum has always been a hoe right from the time of immemorial...... You hopeless BROSTITUTE
We know you
Attention whọre on nairaland and a real whọre in reality.
Continue your whọring life.
Jobless ugly old hag.

6 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant by barristerzinny(f): 4:35pm On May 20, 2018
Safiaa:
So happy for this woman, she deserves every blessing her way. Wish her a safe delivery.

Waiting for the miserable internet trolls who will have something to say by fire by force. undecided
am so happy for her too. Age is not a barrier for child bearing. God is wonderful.
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant by aimmoney9: 4:35pm On May 20, 2018
BakireBulmaker:

Marriage as instituted by God can NEVER be relegated.

That's why homosexuals of all people want to get married.
Based on this occurrence I can rightly deduce that she wasn't engaged but used it as a means to justify her being pregnant before marriage meaning she must have been at least one month pregnant as at the time she announced her engagement. Anyhow her life....though those she use social media to shame and immoralise will come for her now, karma....

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant by biacan(f): 4:35pm On May 20, 2018
enemyofprogress:
na dat kind joke dey sweet you
E no sweet you undecided
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant by gonkin(m): 4:36pm On May 20, 2018
Safiaa:
Why are y’all acting like you’re holier than thou? How many couples actually wait until their wedding day to have sex? Such hypocrites, you commit sins everyday but you have the audacity to judge? Cows everywhere.

Ignore them

Alot of people get a girl pregnant before the wedding. No harm done. Just happy for her. Money dey na.

I actually feel its ok to get a girl pregnant 1 month or 2 before the wedding. Cuz some marriages take time before they are fruitful also a baby is a gift.

Her sister's marriage probably motivated her if not i dont think linda wanted to settle till after 40. I like their style pregnancy before marriage. Their engine is still working, i hope she's engaged to a younger sexy guy.
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant by Naijawoven: 4:36pm On May 20, 2018
#BBnaija: Exposing My Boobs, An Honest Mistake – Alex (Photos) http://naijawoven.com/bbnaija-exposing-boobs-honest-mistake-alex-photos/
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant by activistjohnny(m): 4:37pm On May 20, 2018
she has already lost my respect for doing this sexual immorality. she can never be my role model. Infact she has lost it. the so called man that impregnate her will leave her.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant by martowskin1(m): 4:37pm On May 20, 2018
deebsman1:
Linda aka smello p**$y (in Wizkid voice) don get belle shakara don end o

Ewu mehnnnnnn
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant by biacan(f): 4:37pm On May 20, 2018
1stolax:

We know you
Attention whọre on nairaland and a real whọre in reality.
Continue your whọring life.
Jobless ugly old hag.
OMG rottweiler go back to where you crawl out from......
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant by inkon: 4:37pm On May 20, 2018
So happy for her. Right time
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant by newjosboy: 4:38pm On May 20, 2018
Linda Ikeji issa goal
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant by Obierika(m): 4:38pm On May 20, 2018
swiz123:
Woe would betide me if I glorify this fvckery sad

Where did it all go wrong? Why does moral decadence thrive and everyone pump their fist up in the air in validation of it.

On a second thought, I think the problem isn't just low moral standards but sickening hypocrisy; Nigerians are the most hypocritical people in the world.
These people shouting congratulations!!, would be the same people breathing fire and brimstone if it were their daughter or maybe sister who got pregnant out of wedlock.

Weldone Linda for losing the little respect I had for you.

Congratulations!! for officially becoming a slut sad

Shut your dirty mouth!

Your opinion does not count!!!

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant by Nobody: 4:38pm On May 20, 2018
She's pretty and thick.. Like thick girls.
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant by Nobody: 4:38pm On May 20, 2018
SAMBARRY:
perv spptted wink

Its even looking like a closet rapeest grin tongue
It takes a rapist to know a rapist..

I know you are below 18 years of age..
please i don't want to go to prison for underage nacking. grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant by Stycon(m): 4:39pm On May 20, 2018
Oops.
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant by victorian(f): 4:39pm On May 20, 2018
Philpham:
Men are turning into sperm donors, as they are now dead beat dads. Women don't need men, they are getting successful and powerful. No need for her to waste her time with a wife beater, aka Nigerian men.

God bless you Linda. You are already richly blessed.

My dear, that's the stark reality about men these days.

It's really appalling. And they are not even ashamed. Successful women only need their sperms.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant by Nnemuka(f): 4:39pm On May 20, 2018
blessingsonflee:
you are useless, to mention me cos I didn't mention your dependent family. I pray your remain worthless in life. Anu mpam. Fool. ! grin
Ezi ofia, you have issues with independent ladies so I can understand you are a leech. Your entire family must be hungry that is why you have a problem with working women. How many have u slept with for assurance grin cheesy.
Your entire life is a waste so get lost.
Anumpam cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant by enemyofprogress: 4:39pm On May 20, 2018
biacan:
E no sweet you undecided
see the one wey sweet me

Re: Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant by Nobody: 4:39pm On May 20, 2018
deebsman1:

U b my leader for mumuism. Idiot

Small boy, na ur mama I blame for giving birth to a bas. tard like u.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Durojaiye Kayode 'Biggy' Dies In Accident, Buried (Photos) / Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details / Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.