Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,765 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:14 PM

She Wants To Deal With Me Herself. Help!!!(true Life Story) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wants To Deal With Me Herself. Help!!!(true Life Story) (1252 Views)

"That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React / She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her / She Wants To Ruin Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Wants To Deal With Me Herself. Help!!!(true Life Story) by juddywizard: 4:20pm On May 20, 2018
I don't know where to start from, but I will make my story very short and straightforward.
As a guy,womanizing is like a five star credit for some of us while it a sin and looks disgusting for others. I guess am part of the five stars families here. I feel dating a girl won't give me my full five star so I do minimum of three at a time.

Am a 400l student, I was in my hostel this faithful afternoon when the female friends in my hostel where discussing there normal aproko gist,they talked about a girl on campus they claim to be a bitch,that not the first time am hearing about her,but have not had the opportunity to get close to people who knew her directly just some distant hearing about her. But thanks to God, mercy(not her real name)knew her well. So I waited for them to dismiss their gathering before going to mercy directly. I asked her about the girl, she just looked at me and the only thing that could come out of her mouth is "p***y no dey tire you",i just laughed and told her you understand now with a smile on my face.

we spoke about her for a while,and all I was after was to get her digit. Mercy declined me the digit claiming she likes me and won't want me to hangout with that kind of girl. The only thing mercy did was to show me her pictures claiming that the only favour she could do for me. After our conversation that evening, I lost interest in Teniola(not her real name).

On the 6th of January this year,i was on facebook messenger around 10pm in the evening when I met someone that looked like Teniola on my page with the same name,it was like paradise coming to me,little do I know i was digging my grave myself. So I had her all this while as a friend, I exclaimed with half joy in me, I messaged her and fortunately for me she was online to reply me in few minutes.
The conversation didn't go smooth at first but she later gave me audience after some series of familiarisation from me,we chatted long till I was falling asleep and to my surprise, she was pleading with me not to leave.she said she enjoys my company so I asked for her digit and she didn't oblige with me.
That was where it all started, I made sure I was the first to call Teniola the next morning to show my seriousness towards her,after somedays of continuous chatting with her, i invited her over to my place and lo,Teniola was just like they had said about her,it didn't take me 30min to get down on her(you should know what I mean by that)........I didn't ask Teni out and she also didn't look like someone who wants to be tied down by a guy.

I and Teniola continued laying ourselves countlessly without any issue between us, March 24, Teniola was at my place as usual and she told me she would like us to move away from being friends with benefits to proper Boyfriend and Girlfriend,i didn't want to lose a sure babe as I always fondly call her when am with my male friends so I played along telling her have wanted to make it proper between us but am just taking my time.

Fastforword to May.....

The main point of all this story is; TENIOLA IS PREGNANT and she claims the baby is mine,when she told me this, I just laughed and told her she must be kidding,I told her about all have heard about her laying with different guys on campus. I told her to go find the father of the child or better still abort it that it can't be mine. To my surprise Teni just told me you will see.

I didn't take Teni's word serious neither did I bother to look back on what was the aftermath of the pregnancy,that was the last time Teni came to my hostel. Teni would send series of text messages to me threatening me of ruining my life. I taught it will end there not until I started having dreams seeing myself in the midst of women in blacks, all I was hearing was ;"I will deal with him myself don't touch him" in Teni's voice. She will always text me saying the same words "I will deal with you myself"

She has started dealing with me, because i have sold my laptop,home theater,television,everything I had as a bachelor since May that this incident has happened... Money don't last on me again,they have stopped Sending money to me from home for no reason,I can't calculate the amount of depth am owing currently and my life is becoming unbearable. I can't say this is what is taking money from me, I don't know what to do. I need you guys help !
Re: She Wants To Deal With Me Herself. Help!!!(true Life Story) by kinzation(m): 4:26pm On May 20, 2018
hmmmm bross...u are in deep trouble...seek spiritual solution or else. .you will be in deeper trouble....

PS: to all.guys claiming baddoo...be careful..

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Deal With Me Herself. Help!!!(true Life Story) by Nobody: 4:41pm On May 20, 2018
juddywizard:
I don't know where to start from, but I will make my story very short and straightforward.
As a guy,womanizing is like a five star credit for some of us while it a sin and looks disgusting for others. I guess am part of the five stars families here. I feel dating a girl won't give me my full five star so I do minimum of three at a time.

Am a 400l student, I was in my hostel this faithful afternoon when the female friends in my hostel where discussing there normal aproko gist,they talked about a girl on campus they claim to be a bitch,that not the first time am hearing about her,but have not had the opportunity to get close to people who knew her directly just some distant hearing about her. But thanks to God, mercy(not her real name)knew her well. So I waited for them to dismiss their gathering before going to mercy directly. I asked her about the girl, she just looked at me and the only thing that could come out of her mouth is "p***y no dey tire you",i just laughed and told her you understand now with a smile on my face.

we spoke about her for a while,and all I was after was to get her digit. Mercy declined me the digit claiming she likes me and won't want me to hangout with that kind of girl. The only thing mercy did was to show me her pictures claiming that the only favour she could do for me. After our conversation that evening, I lost interest in Teniola(not her real name).

On the 6th of January this year,i was on facebook messenger around 10pm in the evening when I met someone that looked like Teniola on my page with the same name,it was like paradise coming to me,little do I know i was digging my grave myself. So I had her all this while as a friend, I exclaimed with half joy in me, I messaged her and fortunately for me she was online to reply me in few minutes.
The conversation didn't go smooth at first but she later gave me audience after some series of familiarisation from me,we chatted long till I was falling asleep and to my surprise, she was pleading with me not to leave.she said she enjoys my company so I asked for her digit and she didn't oblige with me.
That was where it all started, I made sure I was the first to call Teniola the next morning to show my seriousness towards her,after somedays of continuous chatting with her, i invited her over to my place and lo,Teniola was just like they had said about her,it didn't take me 30min to get down on her(you should know what I mean by that)........I didn't ask Teni out and she also didn't look like someone who wants to be tied down by a guy.

I and Teniola continued laying ourselves countlessly without any issue between us, March 24, Teniola was at my place as usual and she told me she would like us to move away from being friends with benefits to proper Boyfriend and Girlfriend,i didn't want to lose a sure babe as I always fondly call her when am with my male friends so I played along telling her have wanted to make it proper between us but am just taking my time.

Fastforword to May.....

The main point of all this story is; TENIOLA IS PREGNANT and she claims the baby is mine,when she told me this, I just laughed and told her she must be kidding,I told her about all have heard about her laying with different guys on campus. I told her to go find the father of the child or better still abort it that it can't be mine. To my surprise Teni just told me you will see.

I didn't take Teni's word serious neither did I bother to look back on what was the aftermath of the pregnancy,that was the last time Teni came to my hostel. Teni would send series of text messages to me threatening me of ruining my life. I taught it will end there not until I started having dreams seeing myself in the midst of women in blacks, all I was hearing was ;"I will deal with him myself don't touch him" in Teni's voice. She will always text me saying the same words "I will deal with you myself"

She has started dealing with me, because i have sold my laptop,home theater,television,everything I had as a bachelor since May that this incident has happened... Money don't last on me again,they have stopped Sending money to me from home for no reason,I can't calculate the amount of depth am owing currently and my life is becoming unbearable. I can't say this is what is taking money from me, I don't know what to do. I need you guys help !
Std... Hiv...
Your sisters too...
Re: She Wants To Deal With Me Herself. Help!!!(true Life Story) by Hector09(m): 4:45pm On May 20, 2018
If ur story is true, am happy for u cus u deserve it, i hate womanizers
Re: She Wants To Deal With Me Herself. Help!!!(true Life Story) by tolufase: 4:51pm On May 20, 2018
If your story is true, then you need help not from transmission company but from the people the closer God than you're.
Re: She Wants To Deal With Me Herself. Help!!!(true Life Story) by sholikay(m): 4:51pm On May 20, 2018
you had sex with her that was why she could spiritually tame you easily. God don catch you, una think say na all palm tree you fit climb anyhow even as an experience tapper..
Bro just carry your cross, kuz we sef dey carry our own jejely!.

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Deal With Me Herself. Help!!!(true Life Story) by Dannieln1: 5:24pm On May 20, 2018
Would you believe me if I say I'm in love
Baby...
Re: She Wants To Deal With Me Herself. Help!!!(true Life Story) by Apina(m): 5:27pm On May 20, 2018
Story! Story!!********Story!
Once upon a time***** Time! Time!!

Who will bell the cat

Once upon a time, there lived many mice in a grocer’s shop. There in the shop, they ate delicious wheat and rice, pulses and nuts, bread and butter and biscuits. They grew fat day by day.

One day, the grocer thought about the heavy losses that he had to suffer because of the menace of the mice. This angered him so much, that the next day, he brought a big fat cat to his shop.

The big fat cat began to catch and kill the fat mice everyday.

The mice became worried. They called a meeting to discuss the problem.

"Let's get rid of this cruel fat cat," the leader of the mice said.

"But how?" the other mice asked.

All of them began to think. Then one mouse said, "We should tie a bell round the neck of the fat cat. So, whenever she would move towards us, the bell would ring and we will run into our holes immediately."

All the mice became very happy to hear this. They began dancing with joy. But their joy was short-lived. An old and experienced mouse interrupted their merry-making and shouted, “Fools, stop it and tell me, who’ll bell the cat?”

No mouse had the answer to this big question.

If only you had listened to that girl undecided

Re: She Wants To Deal With Me Herself. Help!!!(true Life Story) by samkevie: 5:55pm On May 20, 2018
U jst phuck up bro,u knew she was a baitch nd yet u had unprotected sex with ha...u wan kill ursf
Re: She Wants To Deal With Me Herself. Help!!!(true Life Story) by Emac34: 10:42pm On May 20, 2018
should i believe this
Re: She Wants To Deal With Me Herself. Help!!!(true Life Story) by Nobody: 11:02pm On May 20, 2018
One thing most men don't understand is, when you see a gal flirting and sleeping around without care. It's not her, she's possessed. You people think that's how easy it is to open legs everywhere without no affection, no gain (money), and they don't even care wether you are dating or not. Better go to my amiable Pastor (pastor T. B) quick quick before she go scatter your life give you. Since that year wey gal dey pursue me upandan for dream, nobody talk brain give me wey i sabi to dey always dey my lane. E pay me make konji kee me than make one gal wey i deceive kee me for my momma on top puna. Puna wey be say if i get small change i sabi the right number wey i go call wey go do me right.

2 Likes

Re: She Wants To Deal With Me Herself. Help!!!(true Life Story) by Marshalxv(m): 11:06pm On May 20, 2018
Op you mean she wants to deal with you personally?

Singing in psquare voice personally persona personally I go deal with you.....

carry ur cross bro
Re: She Wants To Deal With Me Herself. Help!!!(true Life Story) by roarik(f): 11:11pm On May 20, 2018
LOLZ,better go look for your teni and apologise,accept the pregnancy with good faith.,

before teni finish u finally. grin
Re: She Wants To Deal With Me Herself. Help!!!(true Life Story) by David17D: 11:24pm On May 20, 2018
juddywizard:

Fastforword to May.....

man im sorry for you...next time use protection or you can do a test secretly to confirm ...meanwhile happy father's day in adnvance grin ..

(1) (Reply)

Residents Force Man To Remove Joystick From Teenager's Private / I Need A Girl Friend Please Help / What Should I Do, I Need Your Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 146
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.