Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,320 members, 7,811,947 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:44 AM

Nigerians React To Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy News - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians React To Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy News (74557 Views)

Don Jazzy Reacts To Rihanna's Pregnancy News (Photo) / Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji’s Pregnancy News / Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Engagement (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy News by wale2day: 8:24pm On May 20, 2018
omogin:

She should keep the pregnancy low key too

u dey mind this people.

InvertedHammer:
What could be going on in her brother's mind right now?

He was hoping to inherit her wealth as the only boy in her family.

*/

lollz! So, her brother is your own problem, care to tell us where he told u dat exactly?

I am sure the man that hurriedly got her pregnant was not looking at her property.

Using his child to collect it?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy News by Pentools(m): 8:24pm On May 20, 2018
wale2day:

Do u see a ring on her finger?

The woman took an expedient route to resolve are crisis, u dey talk registry.

Linda should be in her early 40s now.

If you've been following her news of recent you should know she's, judging from the ring you proposed, I've seen loads of her pix while with ring.
Check her Instagram pix precisely.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy News by jamace(m): 8:25pm On May 20, 2018
Chai, Linda don chop beans o. cry
Re: Nigerians React To Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy News by Mayflowa(m): 8:25pm On May 20, 2018
hammer6F:
On a whole another level, we Africans need to stop following the west and return back to our cultural ways.

U see Sister Linda, was pursuing the American Dream, now she is having a baby as a last ditch attempt to avoid wat be fallen others. i.e. Moyo Lawal, Rita Dominic, Ebube etc

The going age now for most women is 40years.

If dem never reach 40 years, start to dey go from church to church it is not time for marriage.

Let us collectively decide to return back to our traditional approach to marriage and family.

The years come and go too fast that before u know it, from claiming small pikin, u realise that u are getting old.

African way is the best. Marriage before 20 years. If they push it at least it end up early 20s finally and not 40.

There was never a time African got married earlier than Americans or Europeans. African could be good at child marriage but the west marries once they are of age like 16, 17 to 20yrs
Re: Nigerians React To Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy News by wale2day: 8:26pm On May 20, 2018
Pentools:

If you've been following her news of recent you should know she's, judging from the ring you proposed, I've seen loads of her pix while with ring.
Check her Instagram pix precisely.

That is not a ring but a rosary.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy News by clarkmos15(m): 8:26pm On May 20, 2018
who transmitted the baby there

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy News by fr3do(m): 8:26pm On May 20, 2018
Hope no be afonja give you belle o
Else you go hear am o
Re: Nigerians React To Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy News by wale2day: 8:28pm On May 20, 2018
fr3do:
Hope no be afonja give you belle o
Else you go hear am o

Whoever did dat, is now a sperm dona? A woman with money thinks she is the man of the house. There is no room.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy News by Pentools(m): 8:28pm On May 20, 2018
wale2day:

Just visit her Instagram page firstly. Linda knows what Nigerians are capable of, she can't be a baby mama as a blogger she knows keeping the masses on suspense is bigger win.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy News by ehioziosa: 8:30pm On May 20, 2018

Re: Nigerians React To Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy News by revolt(m): 8:30pm On May 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

We must give the Ikeji sisters some accolades for their morals. They are pros at getting pregnant before marriage.

Congrats to Linda for becoming the newest ambassador of Team Skin-to-skin.
But Some men get mind sha.
There are some kpekus that NwaAmaikpe sees and just loses appetite.

But to think a man will go raw in a canister of smelly sardines defies all logic.

Please if she gives birth today,
Will she be called a babymama,
Will her baby be called a bastard?
So much for being a self-made feminist.
So much for being celibate.

This goes to prove that Linda Ikeji is a frigging preek-worshipping, confused hypocrite.
u dey vex o

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy News by Nobody: 8:31pm On May 20, 2018
Re: Nigerians React To Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy News by Skmoda360(m): 8:31pm On May 20, 2018
ibkkk:
Pregnancy fits her,really. kiss
that thing in her stomach no fit her at all....

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy News by ibkkk(f): 8:32pm On May 20, 2018
Skmoda360:

that thing in her stomach no fit her at all....

It really does tongue
Re: Nigerians React To Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy News by Skmoda360(m): 8:34pm On May 20, 2018
Shortyy:

Why would any reasonable human with a functioning Brain allow a lowlife tout like you to put your shrunk lil dick inside them?
do you have any beef with nwaamaikpe?......if yes sort it out before you become his wife cuz it sound like you like him and you better come outta your shell....he is just the muthafvcking bitter truth-sayer.....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy News by pocohantas(f): 8:34pm On May 20, 2018
oyb:

They are your typical empty headed Nigerians. The message is simple, close your legs /keep it in your draws until AFTER you get the paper.

People who face their book in school still chase chicks after they get the good jobs.

Or maybe they would prefer if she went the Tonto route and turned some poor sucker into a sperm donor

Her privacy is hypocritical, though. She had no qualms outing stuff like Femi kutis cuckolding, so I don't know why she is hiding her baby daddy.

It's good she keeps it private o, before bad belle people would finish the young man.

I'm more concerned about why some insecure folks be jumping on the news to massage their egos. Linda always said she can't wait to be married. She didn't hide it.

So, where is all this talk of dick giving sense to made women coming from? undecided undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy News by Skmoda360(m): 8:35pm On May 20, 2018
ibkkk:

It really does tongue
look at her waist line to her yansh...that looks dweeby and kinda disfigured.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy News by Nobody: 8:36pm On May 20, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy News by Meekdon: 8:42pm On May 20, 2018
omo see bellee smiley smiley
Re: Nigerians React To Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy News by wale2day: 8:46pm On May 20, 2018
Pentools:

Just visit her Instagram page firstly. Linda knows what Nigerians are capable of, she can't be a baby mama as a blogger she knows keeping the masses on suspense is bigger win.

I blame Mark Zuckerberg for all this social media nonsense.

People no longer have a wall. They have complete strangers following and watching their activities.

I end my interest in the whole Linda Ikeji son debacle here.

Wat is my business if a 40 year old woman gets pregnant or not?

None of my business, becos I seriously do not care, if not that the news is all over the media where i read things that actually matter not all this nonsense gossip.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy News by Onisokuso1(m): 8:47pm On May 20, 2018
jamace:
Chai, Linda don chop beans o. cry

No ... Linda don swallow cockroach angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy News by Nobody: 8:48pm On May 20, 2018
Shortyy:
She's married. She's just keeping it low-key.

You have her phone number? Biko mee ka anyị mata otú ị nwere ihe ọmụma ahụ

Before you start spreading Rumors
Re: Nigerians React To Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy News by Mizwisdom(f): 8:53pm On May 20, 2018
InvertedHammer:
What could be going on in her brother's mind right now?

He was hoping to inherit her wealth as the only boy in her family.

*/

Haha so you think she would give her brother everything without sharing equally with her sisters? You must be joking

Order all kinds of books at orderbooksng@gmail.com
Re: Nigerians React To Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy News by Alphageometrix: 8:53pm On May 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

We must give the Ikeji sisters some accolades for their morals. They are pros at getting pregnant before marriage.

But to think a man will go raw in a canister of smelly sardines defies all logic.

This goes to prove that Linda Ikeji is a frigging preek-worshipping, confused hypocrite.
Her baby will be called a bastard very simple.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy News by Nobody: 8:56pm On May 20, 2018
wale2day:

are u kidding me? a ring rosary it should be... I no be English student! But u saying that is not a ring? "haba mana" in alh audu's voice!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy News by victorazyvictor(m): 8:56pm On May 20, 2018
Artificial
Re: Nigerians React To Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy News by Nobody: 8:56pm On May 20, 2018
Shortyy:
Post her wedding pics as proof if you witness it or lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy News by NaijaElba(m): 8:57pm On May 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

To be honest you are finally madding. I laughed out my sorrow after reading this poo you wrote here. What is your problem Mr?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy News by tbliss22(m): 9:00pm On May 20, 2018
soberdrunk:
That is why i always laugh when i see some ladies carrying 'feminist', "Independent woman', "Career woman" "boss lady" on their head like gala cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy No matter how powerful a woman thinks she is, Nah still 'Kondo" go humble her!!! cheesy cheesy

True talk brotherly
Re: Nigerians React To Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy News by Rebuke: 9:03pm On May 20, 2018
Shortyy:

Really? I guess as much too but if she's keeping d marriage low she shld also have kept d pregnancy low na cheesy.

How can she jxt come n be displaying belle for us like dat whn she no gree display d marriage for us?

Nothing is hidden underneath d sun.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Duncan Mighty Prostrates For Davido, Fans React / Man Shows Off N100k He Picked During Obi Cuban's Mum's Burial (Photo, Video) / Cynthia Morgan Hits The Club In Her Underwear; Sexy Or Trashy? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.