Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,637 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:44 AM

Linda Ikeji: The Dilemma Nigerian / Nairaland Feminists Face Right Now - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Linda Ikeji: The Dilemma Nigerian / Nairaland Feminists Face Right Now (9376 Views)

This Is A Must Watch For All You Nairaland Feminists / Why Are Our Beloved Nairaland Feminists Denouncing Their Faith? / The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Feminists And The Intentions Of A True Feminist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji: The Dilemma Nigerian / Nairaland Feminists Face Right Now by Nobody: 9:52pm On May 21, 2018
makydebbie:

Abeg levels dey. We're definitely on parallel lines presently. Lol, compare myself with someone that can give birth to me? grin

I don't need to see you to know that 100% of men will choose her over you.
Yes, I typed 100%.
Re: Linda Ikeji: The Dilemma Nigerian / Nairaland Feminists Face Right Now by Nobody: 9:52pm On May 21, 2018
Re: Linda Ikeji: The Dilemma Nigerian / Nairaland Feminists Face Right Now by Nobody: 9:54pm On May 21, 2018
IamD18:
I am selling achievement.
300k for 3 minutes of fvck.

500k for 10 minutes of fvck.

100Billlion for 3 hours of fvck with bonus of giving you HEAD of 30mins.
Pm for form.

Grab your achievement copy now.

Dats true oh!
Your brain dey there walahi grin

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji: The Dilemma Nigerian / Nairaland Feminists Face Right Now by Nobody: 9:55pm On May 21, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

It is only insecure people who have no life plans that compare themselves with others.I am only in a competition with myself in this life and that is to get better and better each day.
There is no line for comparison and you have not yet answered my question who are you or do you agree you are a tissue paper?

Imagine a Nigerian woman criticizin' someone else for comparisons.

The same Nigerian women who compiled a list comparin' themselves to mere sexdolls?

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji: The Dilemma Nigerian / Nairaland Feminists Face Right Now by IamD18: 9:55pm On May 21, 2018
ShyCypher:

Dats true oh!
Your brain dey there walahi grin
This is business grin I'm not a lazy yoooooooth. grin

My preeq is ready for business.

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: The Dilemma Nigerian / Nairaland Feminists Face Right Now by makydebbie(f): 9:56pm On May 21, 2018
ShyCypher:

I don't need to see you to know that 100% of men will choose her over you.

Yes, I typed 100%.
Lol, this comparison is hilariously sick.
Re: Linda Ikeji: The Dilemma Nigerian / Nairaland Feminists Face Right Now by Nobody: 9:57pm On May 21, 2018
IamD18:

This is business grin I'm not a lazy yoooooooth. grin

My preeq is ready for business.

Instead of attackin' them we can actually help them actualise their dreams...

Together. grin

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji: The Dilemma Nigerian / Nairaland Feminists Face Right Now by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:58pm On May 21, 2018
ShyCypher:

Imagine a Nigerian woman criticizin' someone else for comparisons.

The same Nigerian women who compiled a list comparin' themselves to mere sexdolls?
Why are you generalizing?
Did you see the Amazon Queen compare herself to a sexdoll on this forum?Stop bringing irrelevant stories and answer my question are you a tissue paper?
Don't tell me you are confused.
Re: Linda Ikeji: The Dilemma Nigerian / Nairaland Feminists Face Right Now by UDUJ(m): 9:58pm On May 21, 2018
ShyCypher:

Serious liability.

Any 30+ Nigerian woman is expired.

No remedy.

IamD18:

Suicide na remedy grin

shocked shocked cheesy cheesy grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji: The Dilemma Nigerian / Nairaland Feminists Face Right Now by Nobody: 9:58pm On May 21, 2018
makydebbie:

Lol, this comparison is hilariously sick.

If you doubt it, open a thread, drop your picture / profile / biodata alongside hers & find out yourself.

Don't mention me.

I'll hear
Re: Linda Ikeji: The Dilemma Nigerian / Nairaland Feminists Face Right Now by IamD18: 10:00pm On May 21, 2018
ShyCypher:

Instead of attackin' them we can actually help them actualise their dreams...

Together. grin
Yeah man!

We'll help them.

If you dey nack for front, I go dey nack for back.

NO! NO! Na only me go dey nack dem, u go dey shine torch for me. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: The Dilemma Nigerian / Nairaland Feminists Face Right Now by Saff(f): 10:01pm On May 21, 2018
ShyCypher:

If you're safiaa as I presume, then yes.
okay loool
Re: Linda Ikeji: The Dilemma Nigerian / Nairaland Feminists Face Right Now by IamD18: 10:02pm On May 21, 2018
UDUJ:

shocked shocked cheesy cheesy grin
grin grin
We wanna make it easier for them.
Re: Linda Ikeji: The Dilemma Nigerian / Nairaland Feminists Face Right Now by Nobody: 10:02pm On May 21, 2018
Which kind rumpled head be this, this head need starching and ironing
IamD18:

Yeah man!

We'll help them.

If you dey nack for front, I go dey nack for back.

NO! NO! Na only me go dey nack dem, u go dey shine torch for me. grin grin
Re: Linda Ikeji: The Dilemma Nigerian / Nairaland Feminists Face Right Now by ReinaFarine: 10:04pm On May 21, 2018
Mr. Op...

I don't understand why the hell y'all think Linda has made a mistake or whatever.
Honestly, I don't follow her much so I don't understand her views on celibacy and whatever. So maybe the accusation should be Linda Ikeji is Double standard.

But her getting pregnant outside wedlock is not anti-feminist.. I don't know why you will ever think that. Even the most radical feminists (the bra-burning, man hating, lesbians) don't have a thing against children.

I am a feminist! 100%. I don't have any hatred towards men whatsoever. I only hate hate. But my whole happiness is never second to the male gender. That is all.

Feminism means do what makes you happy irrespective of your gender.

I am still in my early twenties... Still schooling kinda, but I want to get married, I want to have three beautiful kids, I want a fairytale Harry/Meghan love story. I love romance. But my whole purpose of existence is not marriage and kids.

I won't stay with an abusive, good for nothing, fuckboy just because I'm scared of time flying by.

I won't settle for someone I can barely stand because society expects me to be married at a certain age.

If I still don't find happiness with a man at thirty, if I don't see the man I want to spend the rest of my life with, the man that is truly worth it all, it is fine. I still have forty and fifty and sixty to get married.

I won't put my love of children and wanting to have one or three on hold because there is no man in the picture. And I also won't settle with a wasteman just to have kids. I will get them all by myself. I will get pregnant or Adopt. I love children and that is not going to change.

All I strive for in life is my happy. So I do whatever the Bleep makes me happy. Bleep society.

The funny things is Wizkid of how old is not getting half as much moral lashing for siring three kids that we know of from three different baby mamas.

Tuface had a truck load of kids and that has not stopped him from being happy in his marriage.

The list is endless. And Linda Ikeji, a grown ass woman still has to take permission from Nigerians before celebrating one of the happiest day of her life?

Saying I do, to the man I love will be one of the happiest day of my life. It won't be because a man chose me, It will be because I love him and eternity with him taste like heaven.

Getting my PhD will be one of the happiest day of my life too. Not because I take education above family, but because I love books. I get an award for expressing what I love to do.

Having my first son will be one of my greatest accomplishment. Not because society expects me to give birth.. But because I'll love my son.

Starting my own company is also one of my greatest aspiration in life. Not because I'm in competition with the male gender, but because I truly think I could make life easier through what I do.

Helping my son grow to be the man he is meant to be is a journey I honestly look forward to...

Building my legacy and making my family a household name is one of my dreams.

Having one doesn't mean I'll have to sacrifice the other.

So you can say:
Linda Ikeji is a hypocritical (typical) Nigerian. She holds morality so high and makes everyone that have enjoyed an orgasm or two feel like the greatest and vilest of sinner, while she enjoys it. Her enjoying it is not the crime. Telling people not to is..

Once again, marriage, child bearing, house-wifing, parenting and etc. Is never anti feminist. Check your dictionary and look for another reason to mock feminism.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: The Dilemma Nigerian / Nairaland Feminists Face Right Now by IamD18: 10:05pm On May 21, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

Why are you generalizing?
Did you see the Amazon Queen compare herself to a sexdoll on this forum?Stop bringing irrelevant stories and answer my question are you a tissue paper?
Don't tell me you are confused.

I don't know why your parents will name you Ogadinma Mgbeke Mgborie, U go come Nland dey for LadyHypotenuse.

Are your parents aware of this?

7 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: The Dilemma Nigerian / Nairaland Feminists Face Right Now by IamD18: 10:06pm On May 21, 2018
ReinaFarine:
Mr. Op...

I don't understand why the hell y'all think Linda has made a mistake or whatever.
Honestly, I don't follow her much so I don't understand her views on celibacy and whatever. So maybe the accusation should be Linda Ikeji is Double standard.

But her getting pregnant outside wedlock is not anti-feminist.. I don't know why you will ever think that. Even the most radical feminists (the bra-burning, man hating, lesbians) don't have a thing against children.

I am a feminist! 100%. I don't have any hatred towards men whatsoever. I only hate hate. But my whole happiness is never second to the male gender. That is all.

I am still in my early twenties... Still schooling kinda, but I want to get married, I want to have three beautiful kids, I want a fairytale Harry/Meghan love story. I love romance. But my whole purpose of existence is not marriage and kids.

I won't stay with an abusive, good for nothing, fuckboy just because I'm scared of time flying by.

I won't settle for someone I can barely stand because society expects me to be married at a certain age.

If I still don't find happiness with a man at thirty, if I don't see the man I want to spend the rest of my life with, the man that is truly worth it all, it is fine. I still have forty and fifty and sixty to get married.

I won't put my love of children and wanting to have one or three on hold because there is no man in the picture. And I also won't settle with a wasteman just to have kids. I will get them all by myself. I will get pregnant or Adopt. I love children and that is not going to change.

All I strive for in life is my happy. So I do whatever the Bleep makes me happy. Bleep society.

The funny things is Wizkid of how old is not getting half as much moral lashing for siring three kids that we know of from three different baby mamas.

Tuface had a truck load of kids and that has not stopped him from being happy in his marriage.

The list is endless. And Linda Ikeji, a grown ass woman still has to take permission from Nigerians before celebrating one of the happiest day of her life?

Saying I do, to the man I love will be one of the happiest day of my life. It won't be because a man chose me, It will be because I love him and eternity with him taste like heaven.

Getting my PhD will be one of the happiest day of my life too. Not because I take education above family, but because I love books. I get an award for expressing what I love to do.

Having my first son will be one of my greatest accomplishment. Not because society expects me to give birth.. But because I'll love my son.

Starting my own company is also one of my greatest aspiration in life. Not because I'm in competition with the male gender, but because I truly think I could make life easier through what I do.

Helping my son grow to be the man he is meant to be is a journey I honestly look forward to...

So you can say:
Linda Ikeji is a hypocritical (typical) Nigerian. She holds morality so high and makes everyone that have enjoyed an orgasm or two feel like the greatest and vilest of sinner, while she enjoys it. Her enjoying it is not the crime. Telling people not to is..

Once again, marriage, child bearing, house-wifing, parenting and etc. Is never anti feminist. Check your dictionary and look for another reason to mock feminism.

Trash

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji: The Dilemma Nigerian / Nairaland Feminists Face Right Now by IamD18: 10:07pm On May 21, 2018
DonPiiko:
Which kind rumpled head be this, this head need starching and ironing

Rumpled head for rumpled pussay, sir grin

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: The Dilemma Nigerian / Nairaland Feminists Face Right Now by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:07pm On May 21, 2018
IamD18:

I don't know why your parents will name you Ogadinma Mgbeke Mgborie, U go come Nland dey for LadyHypotenuse.

Stop asking me this question are your parents aware that your name is donstan?
Where is that confused being called shycypher.
Re: Linda Ikeji: The Dilemma Nigerian / Nairaland Feminists Face Right Now by IamD18: 10:08pm On May 21, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

I am my parents.
Re: Linda Ikeji: The Dilemma Nigerian / Nairaland Feminists Face Right Now by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:11pm On May 21, 2018
ReinaFarine:
Mr. Op...

So you can say:

Nice one.A round of applause for you *claps*
@IamD18,your answer is my answer.
Re: Linda Ikeji: The Dilemma Nigerian / Nairaland Feminists Face Right Now by Nobody: 10:11pm On May 21, 2018
pocohantas:

I am tired of explaining that to them, now I just watch them rant.
Being a feminist doesn't stop anyone from having relationships with men. It doesn't mean don't have sex with men...

Linda only encouraged ladies to be financially independent. Which is a good thing, except some people are trying to be mischievous here.

LOL @ abs. Now I just need a rich man... a very rich man embarassed

I think the advise she gave ladies on the benefits of celibacy automatically made her a man hater and subsequently a feminist. grin They don't surprise me sha.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji: The Dilemma Nigerian / Nairaland Feminists Face Right Now by swiz123(m): 10:18pm On May 21, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
I wonder why some NL guys are pained that one had to advertise his pain by carrying the matter of feminist on their head.
Anyway nobody can put sand sand in my garri or use their Reggae to spoil my blues continue to have sleepless nights over feminist you won't have any nightmares at all.
*leaves thread*

angry

Re: Linda Ikeji: The Dilemma Nigerian / Nairaland Feminists Face Right Now by youcanmakeit: 10:18pm On May 21, 2018
makydebbie:

Our younger generation have made it seem men are the enemy. Hence, turning the concept of feminism to gender war. It was not supposed to be so.

You are making sense right now.
Re: Linda Ikeji: The Dilemma Nigerian / Nairaland Feminists Face Right Now by Nobody: 10:19pm On May 21, 2018
ReinaFarine:
Mr. Op...

So you can say:

In other words, Linda Ikeji is a hypocritical feminist.
Re: Linda Ikeji: The Dilemma Nigerian / Nairaland Feminists Face Right Now by Nobody: 10:20pm On May 21, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

Where is that confused being called shycypher.

Why are you callin' me now? I don free you as you don turn violent.

Before I end up on FP with my dick cut off.
Re: Linda Ikeji: The Dilemma Nigerian / Nairaland Feminists Face Right Now by IamD18: 10:21pm On May 21, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Nice one.A round of applause for you *claps* @IamD18,your answer is my answer.
Are you a feminist?

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: The Dilemma Nigerian / Nairaland Feminists Face Right Now by Nobody: 10:22pm On May 21, 2018
IamD18:

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: The Dilemma Nigerian / Nairaland Feminists Face Right Now by LordKO(m): 10:24pm On May 21, 2018
It's obvious that ambiguity of the word feminism (or the movement itself) has made ill-informed women who propagates it without knowing what it's all about in reality, to constantly arrogate the title to themselves whereas they're simply suffering from moral and psychological vices. And the non-proponents (especially the men) of it too who're equally ill-informed mistakes these set of women with moral and psychological vices for feminists thereby automatically making it to appear like evil, which it isn't.

True feminism is all about egalitarianism and dominion (self-governance) and it doesn't negate conscientiousness.

Women whose self-esteem are rooted in weak self-sufficiency should stop arrogating feminism to themselves, for they're simply wicked and thoughtless souls.

7 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: The Dilemma Nigerian / Nairaland Feminists Face Right Now by Nobody: 10:26pm On May 21, 2018
LordKO:
It's obvious that ambiguity of the word feminism (or the movement itself) has made ill-informed women who propagate it to constantly arrogate the title to themselves and whereas they're simply suffering from moral and psychological vices, while the non-proponents (especially the men) of it too who're equally ill-informed mistakes these set of women with moral and psychological vices for feminists thereby automatically making it to appear like evil, which it isn't.

True feminism is all about egalitarianism and dominion (self-governance) and it doesn't negate conscientiousness.

Bros give us the English translation abeg angry
Re: Linda Ikeji: The Dilemma Nigerian / Nairaland Feminists Face Right Now by ReinaFarine: 10:29pm On May 21, 2018
ShyCypher:

In other words, Linda Ikeji is a hypocritical feminist.

Hypocritical person.
Her wanting kids doesn't make her less a feminist if she used to identify as one.

Her judging people for liking sex whereas she does the same makes her hypocritical.

Feminist are not perfect dear. I have my own shortcomings. The fact that I struggle with anger issues once in a while doesn't make me less a feminist.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji: The Dilemma Nigerian / Nairaland Feminists Face Right Now by IamD18: 10:30pm On May 21, 2018
LordKO:
It's obvious that ambiguity of the word feminism (or the movement itself) has made ill-informed women who propagate it without knowing what its all about in reality, to constantly arrogate the title to themselves and whereas they're simply suffering from moral and psychological vices, while the non-proponents (especially the men) of it too who're equally ill-informed mistakes these set of women with moral and psychological vices for feminists thereby automatically making it to appear like evil, which it isn't.

You are right.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Older Than The Man In Marriage,does It Matter? / It Is Smart Not To Marry A Beautiful Woman. / Naija Girl Allows Guy To Take Her Naked Pics Because Of An Iphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.