Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Linda Ikeji: The Dilemma Nigerian / Nairaland Feminists Face Right Now - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Linda Ikeji: The Dilemma Nigerian / Nairaland Feminists Face Right Now (9051 Views)

This Is A Must Watch For All You Nairaland Feminists / Why Are Our Beloved Nairaland Feminists Denouncing Their Faith? / The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Feminists And The Intentions Of A True Feminist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji: The Dilemma Nigerian / Nairaland Feminists Face Right Now by IamD18: 9:34pm On May 21, 2018
Saff:
Clearly you don’t. There’s something strange about you. You’ve been abused in your past, emotionally by women.

grin grin grin

Abuse ke grin

I enjoy opposite gender more than you do in reality.

Fact!

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: The Dilemma Nigerian / Nairaland Feminists Face Right Now by Saff(f): 9:36pm On May 21, 2018
IamD18:

grin grin grin

Abuse ke grin

I enjoy opposite gender more than you do in reality.

Fact!
looool okay pimpp. Mr playa, nothing do you grin
Re: Linda Ikeji: The Dilemma Nigerian / Nairaland Feminists Face Right Now by Nobody: 9:36pm On May 21, 2018
Amarabae:
Feminism does not stop a woman from getting pregnant even out of wedlock,
Feminism does not stop a woman from having pre marital sex
Feminism does not stop a woman from being a single mom if it is her choice .
Feminism does not stop a woman from making her choices.
Feminism liberates women sexually and makes the woman to take responsibility of her sexual decisions.
So what is wrong in Linda getting pregnant?
If a Lady says that she doesn't want a man's money and can cater for herself does not mean that she should turn into a lesbian,
If she is hungry for sex, feminism does not stop her from going for a d**k if she wants.
So I don't see the reason for this thread
Grow up and stop hating.

Aunty lockup.

The issue here is not Linda's feminism (she has none) rather its her celibacy claims / carge to women.

Are you goin' to deny that too?
Re: Linda Ikeji: The Dilemma Nigerian / Nairaland Feminists Face Right Now by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:37pm On May 21, 2018
IamD18:

It's better to marry a lady of 90years for green card than to marry a Nigerian lady of 30 who's a liability.
Oh really so you know pocopoca so well that you know she is a liability.I thought they said women in their thirties are more mature and independent never you laugh at anybody because our destinies,life priorities are not the same.I don't know poca but it is her life not yours and we cannot start at the same time and you have no right to set a time limit or call anyone an evening newspaper.
Re: Linda Ikeji: The Dilemma Nigerian / Nairaland Feminists Face Right Now by Nobody: 9:38pm On May 21, 2018
Saff:
Clearly you don’t. There’s something strange about you. You’ve been abused in your past, emotionally by women.

The same can be said about you.
Re: Linda Ikeji: The Dilemma Nigerian / Nairaland Feminists Face Right Now by Nobody: 9:39pm On May 21, 2018
makydebbie:
Lol, not a feminist tho but feminism has nothing to do with Man-hating and other shiit.

Feminism was supposed to be about granting women power and equality in the society that won't restrict how high they rise or grow into the world in fulfillment of their purpose or dreams, and then about harnessing that power for positive change. Younger generations of women today have largely turned away from these and are hiding under the umbrella of feminism for their selfish and myopic reasons and desires. Especially the radical feminists who have forgotten that women empowerment does not mean pulling men back. It means walking together.

Our younger generation have made it seem men are the enemy. Hence, turning the concept of feminism to gender war. It was not supposed to be so.

To read more, click on the link in my signature. kiss
See advertisement cheesy
Re: Linda Ikeji: The Dilemma Nigerian / Nairaland Feminists Face Right Now by pocohantas(f): 9:39pm On May 21, 2018
IamD18:

It's better to marry a lady of 90years for green card than to marry a Nigerian lady of 30 who's a liability.

Olodo boy! grin
Re: Linda Ikeji: The Dilemma Nigerian / Nairaland Feminists Face Right Now by Nobody: 9:39pm On May 21, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

Sometimes you need to be careful and apply sense in what you post.The person of oyb is not your mate and who are you to call pocohantas an evening newspaper is it not your type that would marry a 70 year old for green card?An evening newspaper just married a British prince sometimes if you think you are being humourous you are actually not.

Meghan Markle is not an Evenin' Newspaper.

You cannot compare her to a Nigerian divorcee who is a fairly used product

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: The Dilemma Nigerian / Nairaland Feminists Face Right Now by Nobody: 9:40pm On May 21, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

Oh really so you know pocopoca so well that you know she is a liability.I thought they said women in their thirties are more mature and independent never you laugh at anybody because our destinies,life priorities are not the same.I don't know poca but it is her life not yours and we cannot start at the same time and you have no right to set a time limit or call anyone an evening newspaper.

An Evenin' Newspaper is an Evenin' Newspaper.

End of.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji: The Dilemma Nigerian / Nairaland Feminists Face Right Now by makydebbie(f): 9:41pm On May 21, 2018
greiboy:
See advertisement cheesy
Lemme advertise in peace abeg. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji: The Dilemma Nigerian / Nairaland Feminists Face Right Now by IamD18: 9:41pm On May 21, 2018
Saff:
looool okay pimpp. Mr playa, nothing do you grin

I LOVE you grin
Re: Linda Ikeji: The Dilemma Nigerian / Nairaland Feminists Face Right Now by IamD18: 9:41pm On May 21, 2018
pocohantas:

Olodo boy! grin
I LOVE you more grin
Re: Linda Ikeji: The Dilemma Nigerian / Nairaland Feminists Face Right Now by Nobody: 9:41pm On May 21, 2018
cheesy

Re: Linda Ikeji: The Dilemma Nigerian / Nairaland Feminists Face Right Now by Nobody: 9:42pm On May 21, 2018
IamD18:

Serious liability.

Any 30+ Nigerian woman is expired.

No remedy.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: The Dilemma Nigerian / Nairaland Feminists Face Right Now by makydebbie(f): 9:42pm On May 21, 2018
ShyCypher:

Ah lol see sweet contradiction.

ShyCypher:

End of.
Re: Linda Ikeji: The Dilemma Nigerian / Nairaland Feminists Face Right Now by Saff(f): 9:43pm On May 21, 2018
IamD18:

I LOVE you grin
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji: The Dilemma Nigerian / Nairaland Feminists Face Right Now by Saff(f): 9:43pm On May 21, 2018
ShyCypher:

The same can be said about you.
really? cry
Re: Linda Ikeji: The Dilemma Nigerian / Nairaland Feminists Face Right Now by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:43pm On May 21, 2018
ShyCypher:

You see you,I thought you guys said a lady past 30 and not married is an evening newspaper well meghan is 36 a divorcee and has no child and now you have easily changed the definition.
You guys are confused and you are calling the Duchess of sussex who has carved a name for herself before marrying a prince a fairly used product so what are you?
Re: Linda Ikeji: The Dilemma Nigerian / Nairaland Feminists Face Right Now by Amarabae(f): 9:43pm On May 21, 2018
ShyCypher:

Aunty lockup.

The issue here is not Linda's feminism (she has none) rather its her celibacy claims / carge to women.

Are you goin' to deny that too?
So your basis of opening this thread is because she preached celibacy and now she is pregnant.
First of all, she preached celibacy when she was single as a form of encouragement to singles.
She entered into a relationship with a "yet to be revealed " guy and reactivated her sexual lifestyle and got pregnant,
What's the problem with that?
Give her some breathing space
Re: Linda Ikeji: The Dilemma Nigerian / Nairaland Feminists Face Right Now by Nobody: 9:44pm On May 21, 2018
makydebbie:

Ah lol see sweet contradiction.

Again, Meghan Markle is not an Evenin' Newspaper.
Compare yourself to her.
Re: Linda Ikeji: The Dilemma Nigerian / Nairaland Feminists Face Right Now by IamD18: 9:44pm On May 21, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

Hanty, is you crying while writed this epistle?

9 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: The Dilemma Nigerian / Nairaland Feminists Face Right Now by Nobody: 9:45pm On May 21, 2018
Amarabae:

So your basis of opening this thread is because she preached celibacy and now she is pregnant.
First of all, she preached celibacy when she was single as a form of encouragement to singles.
She entered into a relationship with a "yet to be revealed " guy and reactivated her sexual lifestyle and got pregnant,
What's the problem with that?
Give her some breathing space

The problem is simple; She preached celibacy & got pregnant for a man who she isn't married to.

7 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: The Dilemma Nigerian / Nairaland Feminists Face Right Now by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:45pm On May 21, 2018
ShyCypher:

End of.
If a lady past 30 is an evening newspaper then a guy who spends his time on NL to insult women is a tissue paper and I am sure you know what a tissue is used for ?
Re: Linda Ikeji: The Dilemma Nigerian / Nairaland Feminists Face Right Now by IamD18: 9:46pm On May 21, 2018
ShyCypher:

Serious liability.
Any 30+ Nigerian woman is expired.
No remedy.
Suicide na remedy grin

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: The Dilemma Nigerian / Nairaland Feminists Face Right Now by Nobody: 9:46pm On May 21, 2018
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Linda Ikeji: The Dilemma Nigerian / Nairaland Feminists Face Right Now by Nobody: 9:46pm On May 21, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

You see you,I thought you guys said a lady past 30 and not married is an evening newspaper well meghan is 36 a divorcee and has no child and now you have easily changed the definition.
You guys are confused and you are calling the Duchess of sussex who has carved a name for herself before marrying a prince a fairly used product so what are you?

Compare yourself to her na then see who the Evenin' Newspaper is...

I won't say anymore than this

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji: The Dilemma Nigerian / Nairaland Feminists Face Right Now by Nobody: 9:47pm On May 21, 2018
Saff:
really? cry

If you're safiaa as I presume, then yes.
Re: Linda Ikeji: The Dilemma Nigerian / Nairaland Feminists Face Right Now by makydebbie(f): 9:48pm On May 21, 2018
ShyCypher:

Again, Meghan Markle is not an Evenin' Newspaper.

Compare yourself to her.

Abeg levels dey. We're definitely on parallel lines presently.
Lol, compare myself with someone that can give birth to me? grin
Re: Linda Ikeji: The Dilemma Nigerian / Nairaland Feminists Face Right Now by Olifiz(m): 9:48pm On May 21, 2018
OP said “80 years old fossil” ahh thou at no chill
Re: Linda Ikeji: The Dilemma Nigerian / Nairaland Feminists Face Right Now by Nobody: 9:50pm On May 21, 2018
IamD18:

Suicide na remedy grin

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji: The Dilemma Nigerian / Nairaland Feminists Face Right Now by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:51pm On May 21, 2018
ShyCypher:

Compare yourself to her na then see who the Evenin' Newspaper is...

I won't say anymore than this
It is only insecure people who have no life plans that compare themselves with others.I am only in a competition with myself in this life and that is to get better and better each day.
There is no line for comparison and you have not yet answered my question who are you or do you agree you are a tissue paper?
Re: Linda Ikeji: The Dilemma Nigerian / Nairaland Feminists Face Right Now by IamD18: 9:51pm On May 21, 2018
I am selling achievement.
300k for 3 minutes of fvck.

500k for 10 minutes of fvck.

100Billlion for 3 hours of fvck with bonus of giving you HEAD of 30mins.
Pm for form.

Grab your achievement copy now.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Accidentally falls To Her Death while Nagging With her Boyfriend(pic,video) / A 38 Year Old Man Manhood Grew To Abnormal Size After Having Sex With Someone Wi / Romance With My Subordinate? (I'm Married)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.