Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

My Madam And Me - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Madam And Me (326563 Views)

Madam & Her Maid: This Happened In The Church Today. / My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home / Pastor Olusegun Taiwo And Madam Wonder's Wedding Busted By Wife, Vicky (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Madam And Me by blesskewe(f): 10:51pm On Jun 29, 2018
Bros please cnt u just pity ruth
Re: My Madam And Me by aleto(m): 1:13am On Jun 30, 2018
This story is more interesting to miss.please continue
Re: My Madam And Me by bellina715(f): 8:36am On Jun 30, 2018
please op come and continue ur story
Re: My Madam And Me by topherchris819(m): 3:36pm On Jun 30, 2018
I waited until Ruth who laid on my body all through the rest of the evening went in to sleep in my mum's room after several persuasion from me.

When I was sure she has slept, I snuck to be balcony to call Sandra. The phone ran and ended twice before she answered the third time.

" hello" I said feeling relieved.

" hey baby. I was waiting for your call before I slept off". Sandra said sounding sleepy.

"am sorry for what happened "

" it's OK. I asked for it but am over it already ".

" how did you find your way home? "

" I just drove ". She said.

" I can sleep now ". I heaved a relieving sigh.

" how about your girlfriend? "

" she's asleep "

" hope she didn't tear you apart? " her voice depicting a smile.

" she did a little " I said smiling.

" alright sweetie, thanks for forgiving me. I will see you in the morning. "

" OK. Tomorrow "

She hung up. And I went straight to bed.

The next morning, I woke up very late to meet an empty house. Ruth didn't sneak into my room to wake me up with a kiss as usual. I didn't feel much bad about it because I knew it was going to take time for her to heal from the hurt.

So I fix myself a breakfast and sat in front of the TV to enjoy myself. Suddenly I heard voices from the next flat.

A young childless couple lived there. The husband use to work in a reputable company until he was sacked about two years ago .

During his working days he bought a car for his wife and set up a business for her. During the first year, his wife was very supportive but gradually over time things turned sour. The man began bringing girls into the house while the wife was away. Rumor must have relayed the news to her because of their constant fights. But she never caught him red handed.

Everyone in the compound had learnt to let them be as the fight became almost a daily occurrence. Sometimes the woman locks the man out. While other times the man beat her up mercilessly. But the crazy thing about them is that after everything, at night they end up having loud sex.

On this day the woman cried louder than usual, the man seem to be hitting her really hard. I tried to ignore but her cry wouldn't let me. So I stood up and went to their door, I hesitated whether to knock or not. A neighbor living downstairs saw me as he was about entering his car .

" Mike, let them be, we are use to it. " the man said as he entered his car and drove off.

I was about leaving when I heard the woman shouting. " somebody help me! " . I turned back to the door, knocked severally but no one responded, but when I heard her scream for help again, I pushed in and the door gave way. I staggered into the sitting room and saw the man pressing the woman's neck. I rushed to where he was and pulled him off her.

She started gasping for air gripping her neck. The man tried to bounce on her again I resisted him by pulling him by the waist and throwing him on the floor.

" stop this!" I said afterwards as I tried to gain my balance.

The woman hid behind a chair still holding her neck.

" she's a prostitute! " he said getting on his feet. " are you one of her lovers?! " he asked pointing at me mischievously.

" please stop this madness!" I said.

He ran towards the woman again , but I jumped on him and he fell over . He got up swiftly and went to get a wine bottle. I was still trying to know if the woman was OK when a bottle landed on my head. And stabbed me on my palm as I tried to defend it from piercing my chest. He tried again but I pushed him hard on the chair and he fell over to the other side. I quickly jumped over to where he was, picked up the broken bottle and made to stab him, but his wife held my hand and begged me not to hurt her husband . I pushed her away, by this time he was up and ran out. I chanced after him, he ran downstairs to my mums shop calling for help.

When mum saw me coming covered in blood and bottle in hand she jumped and ran to towards me and embracing my waist.

" what have you done to my son?! " she yelled still holding me.

I tried to push her aside to descend on the man who was looking helplessly in my mums shop. His wife joined mum in holding me. I was bleeding on my head and the cut on my hand was deep.

My mum finally convinced me to leave him alone with lots of begging and shouting. Other passersby also came in to dissolve the issue.

I finally went to tend my injury at a nearby by hospital.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Madam And Me by topherchris819(m): 3:38pm On Jun 30, 2018
My hand was bandaged, same as the right side of my head, and the hair had to be completely shaven to accommodate the plaster.

Mum called Ruth to fill her in what has been happening . So Ruth kept calling all day checking on me.

Sandra much later called to know when I was coming over but was met with the sad news. She came down to my place in an impetuous move. Although my plea couldn't refrain her.

She rushed into our sitting room, just when mum was about leaving after attending to me . Mum recognized her and was able to add things up to know she was the reason for last night brawl. But she returned Sandra's greetings with an artificial hospitality, while fixing a stern look at her while her attention was on me, and then a warning look at me before she made for the exit.

" sweetie, am sorry " Sandra said as she sat close to me, not waiting for mum to completely leave.

I looked towards mum whose warning face caught mine. She shook her head regretfully before stepping down the stairs.

Sandra was too engrossed with her seeing me in this condition that nothing mattered much.

''why would you get involved in a husband and wife fight Mike?! "

" I thought I should help, he was strangling her. "

" and did you make any police statement? " Sandra asked.

" not yet, he and his wife pleaded with mum and paid for my hospital expenses. The wife has been begging us not to take the case to the police ".

" what a stupid wife" Sandra hissed.

She took out her phone, and started dialing a number.

" hello... Ibrahim. Please send five of your heavily armed boys over to mamai ka avenue. At number 2 Dali street.... Yes, behind the filling station, the street there... Yes....You will see me waiting outside....Yes. ...OK. thank you! " then she hung up.

I turned and looked at her but she was overly raged that she didn't bother to look at my face anymore, she just stood up without a word to me, went out. I followed her trying to reason with her, but she didn't look at me let alone said a word.

She went outside my gate, got into her car and drove off. I was left standing looking behind her zoomed off car.

I quickly went to mum to report what was cooking. She was in a dilemma of what to do. Whether to like the idea or hate it. I was restless also because I know what I saw in the hands of those soldier guys.

" mum what should we do?! "

Mum still didn't say anything. She was as worried as I was but hers was tamed.

Suddenly the woman's beater came into the compound, he walked straight to his flat. I tried Sandra's number again but she wasn't picking.

" are you calling her? " mum asked.

" yes"

" leave her alone! See what that idiot did to you." she looked at my injuries. "He has been dealing with his wife for long now, let them teach him a lesson. " mum said, obviously finally made up her mind.

We sat impatiently anticipating Sandra's arrival.

" you said that girl is married? " mum asked.

" she's not "

" but Ruth said you told her she's married "

" she told me she's married so as to test my love for her..... "

" what kind test is that? " mum interrupted. I ignored her and continued.

"But recently she told me the truth. She's not married. She's even planning on sending me abroad. " I said, so as to divert mum's attention to a positive news about Sandra.

" serious? " her face lightened.

" yes! "

" what does she do?! " she looked worried asking this question.

This question caught me off guard, because I too don't know what she does, but I can't tell my mum that I don't know so I thought of a snappy lie.

" she's... She's... Into... Into... " just then I was rescued by cars stopping in front of our gate.

Mum stayed put while I went outside to check. I saw a military van with eight able bodied soldiers. Sandra was in front of them. On seeing me She commanded in a military tone.

" Mike! Show us that bloody civilian ignoramus! Show us! "

She seemed to have assumed someone elses identity because wasn't the soft hearted fragile Sandra I use to know. I was surprised that I was scared of this new personality of hers. So I humbly led them to his apartment.

They broke into the house, descended on the man first, before dragging him out carelessly. He was already bleeding by the time I saw them towing him into the van. Sandra walked with all confidence and authority into her car.

" Mike! " she called in her car.

Her tone startled me. I turned towards her abruptly .

" get into the car! " she commanded.

It was like her tone hypnotically made me run into her car. The whole place was in a complete ruckus as spectators clustered and passersby stopped to view the happenings.

Mum ran out shouting my name when she heard Sandra called me. But she was too late because we were already off before she got outside.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Madam And Me by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jun 30, 2018
I don't know how this story will end.
All I know is that I already rated it 10/10.

Good work topherchris819

13 Likes

Re: My Madam And Me by Uglyaddy: 4:52pm On Jun 30, 2018
Sandra is the general,if you know,you know.

4 Likes

Re: My Madam And Me by Gettreadyy(m): 4:59pm On Jun 30, 2018
more please, you killing it big time

1 Like

Re: My Madam And Me by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jun 30, 2018
Uglyaddy:

Then Mr topherchis819 will have a lot of explanation to do about making a female under the age of 30 a general.

Abi Sandra don attain the age of 40 ni

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Madam And Me by justlaw(m): 5:07pm On Jun 30, 2018
This is really intriguing series after series.

But this Mike ehhhhh! Na woman be your weak point. May God save you from them

1 Like

Re: My Madam And Me by YINKS89(m): 5:26pm On Jun 30, 2018
seriously i dislike dis sandra of a girl and i believe hes goin to cause mikes downfall........

1 Like

Re: My Madam And Me by austinereds(m): 6:24pm On Jun 30, 2018
to be frank I never follow story like this oh.
this Mike nah Sandra go finish you. how will you still love a woman who tortures you.
Re: My Madam And Me by dcolumbus001: 6:24pm On Jun 30, 2018
Why is Mike always at the top of every fight... who will even beat Mike to stupor in this story

I will love that part

2 Likes

Re: My Madam And Me by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jun 30, 2018
Uglyaddy:

You are right.
Re: My Madam And Me by hoodboy(m): 10:43pm On Jun 30, 2018
dcolumbus001:
Why is Mike always at the top of every fight... who will even beat Mike to stupor in this story

I will love that part

soldiers humbled mike na

2 Likes

Re: My Madam And Me by hoodboy(m): 10:44pm On Jun 30, 2018
this is thread of the year biko, as sweet as Game of thrones

1 Like

Re: My Madam And Me by dcolumbus001: 7:31am On Jul 01, 2018
hoodboy:

soldiers humbled mike na
that one na normal na... I mean the normal street fights... Mike is always wining

1 Like

Re: My Madam And Me by Ossyglobal: 7:53am On Jul 01, 2018
Sandra is a high ranking military personnel looking for a genuine love in a civilian form.

3 Likes

Re: My Madam And Me by eagleeye3: 8:17am On Jul 01, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Then Mr topherchis819 will have a lot of explanation to do about making a female under the age of 30 a general.

Abi Sandra don attain the age of 40 ni
She may not be a general, but a top ranking soldier. Education can make one start from a higher cadre in the civil service. Also my guess is that she has a general as a daddy or 'uncle'.

3 Likes

Re: My Madam And Me by topherchris819(m): 2:30pm On Jul 01, 2018
Sandra kept cursing all the way to the barrack as we followed the army van behind . All through the journey I was silent, Sandra felt like a dreadful stranger to me.

Eventually we diverted to the same barracks I was brought in. This made me feel slightly emasculated sitting beside the one who orchestrated it.

She packed and came out of the car swiftly without a word to me, stood at the back watching with her hands folded as they dragged the man out. I sat in the car wondering if to come out or not.

" deal with him!" she shouted. " you beat up women, now fight your fellow man, idiot! ".

They made him frog jump and flogged him with wrapped wire anytime he stopped to rest or pursed a little. Sandra followed behind screaming " move idiot! ".

I remained in the car watching the other side of Sandra. It really scared the chill out of me. Suddenly my phone rang. It was mum, who has been calling since we drove off, but I silent the call not knowing whether or not to answer it in Sandra's presence.

" hello ma "

" where are you?! " mum said, sounding completely worried.

" I am OK. But our neighbour is not "

" what do you mean? "

" they are making him do frog jump here "
" please tell us where the barracks is, his wife has been on my neck crying that we betrayed her. Please beg your girlfriend, let them not kill him o-o." mum said. the man's wife screamed into the phone. " please o-o you people should not kill my husband o-o. " mum continued. " please beg her for us" the woman cried again in the background. " Mike am sorry o-o, don't kill my husband. "

" I'll talk with her I'll talk with her" I said in a hurry.

" please the name of the barracks " mum said.

" I'll get back to you. " then I hung up.

I opened the car door, came down. Walked towards Sandra cautiously. Just then Ruth call came in. I rejected it and went to Sandra who was busy shouting " move! "beside the soldiers who made the now drained man jump.

" please... let me see you " I said pinching her slightly on her arm, surprised at how much momentum I gathered to approach her .

She looked at the spot I pinched, then to me and said sarcastically. " please later" then went back to what she was doing.

I stood helpless, wondering where the sudden tension was coming from. Then I went to take shade under a tree.

I began to imagine that perhaps she might really be the wife of a general. Or a soldier herself, or she's from a family of military. I couldn't make out the answer, so I stood holding a branch of a tree and scratching my head like a peasant.

They man jump till he couldn't move anymore. He begged in tears but they flogged him severely with the wire, while Sandra kicked and slept him commanding that they should make him jump. One of the soldiers whispered something to her, then she looked around and found me under the tree. She started walking towards me, while the soldiers ordered him to stand up. He struggled with much effort to stand on his feeble legs.

As she walked towards me, she looked very attractive in a tight milk trouser that revealed her voluptuous curves and black singlet with a pair of black sneakers. She knoted her hair in a ponytail without any makeup or jewelry save her white sport wrist watch. She looked as innocent as a child, but seeing her other side made me realize the devil is an angel. I use to think that I had to protect Sandra from Ruth, but right now, I see Ruth is one who needs protecting.

" hello sweetie " she said whipping her face with the white handkerchief she brought from her left back pocket.

" hello " I said whipping nothing from my forehead with my two fingers.

She sat on the bare floor with her focus on where the man was. I bent beside her, after hesitating a little.

" please, let him go ". I said.

She looked at me as if I have lost my mind.

" why should I? So that he can beat up another lady tomorrow? And after what he did to you, you still want to let him walk ? I won't sweetie, after today, anywhere he sees you he'll run. " she said. Stood up, dusted her bum and went back to meet the soldiers.

Ruth called again, I waited until Sandra was far away before I answered .

" hello Ruth. "

" hello baby, why were you not picking up?! "

" please am in the middle of something, let's talk later "

" middle of what?! " she sounded suspicious.

" hey! I said am busy...later! " I said and hung up in anger.

Ruth's jealous was beginning to get to me. Right now all I wanted was to go somewhere away from all these drama in my life.

A shout from the direction Sandra went startled me. I quickly walked fast towards the it. As I was getting close to the place, I heard the man crying and begging, and Sandra telling him " you're going to die today". When I got to the closer, my memory recalled my balls kicking episode. I flinched a little but threw that thought aside.

The man was tied both hands and legs together on a long pole like a meat about to be roasted on a fire. Two soldiers lifted him up on both edges and hung him on a four feet tall hook. .

He screamed that his weight is breaking his wrist and ankle. But Sandra seem to be enjoying the cry of the helpless man in pain.

I didn't know when I said : it's okay! Let him go!"

The soldiers around there looked at me ominously, one of them asked . " who the hell are you?! " standing up.

Suddenly it occurred to me that what I did was wrong and to worsen it I didn't know what to answer them. whether to say i am Sandra's guy, that probably might land me in another soup so I stood looking.

"he's with me". Sandra said, saving me from my devourers. " Mike, go to the car! I'll join you soon. "

I obediently did as she instructed without looking at my back until I was a few distance away from there. And went to wait under the tree.

A text message called my attention. I opened it, it was from Amaka asking for my account number. I paused and looked at the text again to be sure I saw it right. When I was convinced, I immediately sent it to her. This development lifted my spirit a great deal.

I sat on the floor under the tree waiting for Sandra who took the drilling personal when an alert entered my phone. It was 500,000 . I stood up abruptly, looked at it again, it was true. I jumped, danced and immediately ran home forgetting that I came with someone.

6 Likes

Re: My Madam And Me by Viking007(m): 2:40pm On Jul 01, 2018
cc:topherchris819, I know you are very busy, but can you please consider posting just one more? Just for Sunday's sake. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: My Madam And Me by Uglyaddy: 2:47pm On Jul 01, 2018
Viking007:
cc:topherchris819, I know you are very busy, but can you please consider posting just one more? Just for Sunday's sake. embarassed

So you want make this soup finish quickly?No bro!
Make we dey lick am small small,e no go sawa so as far we dey refresh am same way we dey always warm soup.

2 Likes

Re: My Madam And Me by Viking007(m): 2:54pm On Jul 01, 2018
Uglyaddy:

So you want make this soup finish quickly?No bro!
Make we dey lick am small small,e no go sawa so as far we dey refresh am same way we dey always warm soup.
cheesy I'm in love with Sandra, I can't help but ask for more.

1 Like

Re: My Madam And Me by 1cor2v9: 3:01pm On Jul 01, 2018
Surely, Mike and Sandra won't end well... I don't see them having a future

4 Likes

Re: My Madam And Me by topherchris819(m): 4:22pm On Jul 01, 2018
You are intoxicated with the very thing that hurts you .
You choose the rejected to the preferred. You justify your stupidity.
A child is wiser than you.
Your judgment is false and your integrity compromised.

The strongest is brought low and the weakest is the bravest.
A sane man willfully locks up himself without food or water.
A man chooses death over life.
Someone as ugly as hell is the prettiest in the eyes of the infected.
Family, friends are turned into worse enemies.
What madness!
What wickness!
But then, it is the source of joy.
It is the light in the dark.
It is the hero in a coward.
It is joy amidst sadness.
It is the very essence of life.
IT IS CALLED LOVE.
As simple as it seems.
It is the strongest force of the universe.

HAPPY SUNDAY. The story continues.

11 Likes

Re: My Madam And Me by giftygirl1(f): 4:25pm On Jul 01, 2018
Mike I follow u happy o... infact I shoutd when i see d 500,000.it com be like say na for my acct d money land!

3 Likes

Re: My Madam And Me by igwec3: 5:54pm On Jul 01, 2018
mike oya send my shear asap if not i go tell sandra.
Re: My Madam And Me by Basics007: 6:23pm On Jul 01, 2018
This Sandra babe is likely to be bad news o.

Can we get another chapter for the weekend please cry cry
Re: My Madam And Me by oluplus(m): 6:42pm On Jul 01, 2018
Bros, this story is taking forever. Pls round up and let's move on.
Re: My Madam And Me by julie89(f): 6:51pm On Jul 01, 2018
Continue please smiley
Re: My Madam And Me by Debbieo(f): 7:10pm On Jul 01, 2018
Plzzzzz continue
Re: My Madam And Me by topherchris819(m): 8:18pm On Jul 01, 2018
I was half way home when I remembered that I should have told Sandra that I was leaving . I brought out my phone to call her, then on a second thought shoved it back into my pocket.

I was getting close to my house when I remembered that mum may not be alone, and the people around may want to know the where about of my neighbour, so I stopped and called mum.

" I was about calling you. What is the address of the barrack?! " mum shouted into the phone immediately she answered.

Just then I realized that my leaving Sandra wasn't a wise move.

" I am...emm... It's just beside Mark Wright road. " I impulsively let out the address before I recollected what I was doing.
" OK. OK.. We are on our way " mum said, then continued talking to whosoever was with her " he said the one at Mark Wright road. Do you know there?..." someone from the background said . " yes... Yes... I know there!". Then she said " OK let's go " before she hung up.

I didn't need a soothsayer to tell me that I should return to the place I was coming from. So I quickly ran to the main road. Flagged down a commercial motorcyclist to facilitate my journey, then zoomed back to the Barack.

I rushed back to the shade, sat on the floor and hurriedly emptied the bottled water I bought on the way. Just then Sandra started approaching me looking like someone who deserves an accolade for an heroic act. Obviously she didn't notice my absence.

" hope you didn't miss me much ? " she said smiling few distance away from me.

she has returned to the old Sandra I use to know. I quickly stood up and to relay the news of my people coming.

" they can come. He's resting in detention. " she said smiling, then took a sit on the floor under the shade.

"Can you guys allow him go? " I asked, bending in front of her.

" today? No tomorrow ". She said, and brought out her phone.

I felt completely insignificant. So I decided to use her so claimed love for me against her.

" how can you say you love me and want to tell the world that I can't ask for a favor from you ? " I said frowning.

She looked at me critically, then smiled and said.

" so don't you know they would see how much I love you with the way am dealing with someone who hurt you? " she said, still looking critically at me.

" I know. I know you love me, but please when my people come, please let him go when I ask you in their presence ". I said pathetically.

She held my hands in hers.

" sweetie, can you tell them not to worry he will be released tomorrow? " she said smiling.

I almost lost my temper, but tamed it. Instead I removed my hands from hers and walked a little distance from her. She stood up and came to me.

" aren't you hungry? "

I looked at her in surprise.

" I told you mum is on her way and you're talking about food? ".

This really irritated me that I moved further away from her.

" OK. We will wait for them. I will be the one to talk to them. Is that okay by you? " she asked.

I was about previewing her statement in my head to know what to respond when my phone rang. It was mum. I motioned mum is here to her before answering.

" where are you? We are here". Mum said immediately I answered.

" where are you?" I asked. Giving Sandra the signal.

" we are at the gate." mum answered.

" OK, am coming. " I said and hung up.

" what am I going to do now?! " my voice reeked of panic.

Sandra just gentle held my shoulder and said.

" leave everything to me. Let's go. " and she started heading for the gate.

I followed her. I noticed that any soldier we passed saluted her and she either ignore or just nodded. I kept pondering ' who is Sandra?" as we walked.

We got to the gate and saw mum, the man's wife along side three women and five men. It was a full house.

Mum ran towards me as she saw me coming. But the mans wife ran ahead of her, knelt in front of me crying clutching my trousers.

"what have you people done to my husband?! Bring him to me o-o. " she held on me tight crying.

" please my son, where's he? " mum said as she approached me in company of the rest.

I stood speechless looking at them one by one.

" he's fine. You people didnt have to come . He will be released tomorrow ". Sandra spoke casually.

" so it's you?!" the man's wife said standing up to face Sandra. " you should better arrest me too oo".she said ,attacking Sandra.

She clutched on Sandra's singlet dragging it with all her weight and strength, bending down pulling Sandra along. Before I could intervene , she had already ripped Sandra's top.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (50) (Reply)

Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) / The Family Section Fun Room!! / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.