Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,006 members, 7,817,970 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

My Madam And Me - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Madam And Me (326560 Views)

Madam & Her Maid: This Happened In The Church Today. / My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home / Pastor Olusegun Taiwo And Madam Wonder's Wedding Busted By Wife, Vicky (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Madam And Me by Benblaq(m): 8:19pm On Jul 01, 2018
Women and Amebo eh
See the way they are begging this guy to continue, something men can never do

Bros abeg help me continue biko

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Madam And Me by Viking007(m): 8:25pm On Jul 01, 2018
giftygirl1:
Mike I follow u happy o... infact I shoutd when i see d 500,000.it com be like say na for my acct d money land!
cheesy
Re: My Madam And Me by dcolumbus001: 8:28pm On Jul 01, 2018
oluplus:
Bros, this story is taking forever. Pls round up and let's move on.

If you ask me.. I don't want it to end oo

2 Likes

Re: My Madam And Me by royalguy123(m): 8:48pm On Jul 01, 2018
op this suspense is too much come and finish what you started ooooo

1 Like

Re: My Madam And Me by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 01, 2018
Topherchis819

Please don't mind those telling you to rush this story.

You can even turn it to season film story and extend the ending for all I care grin

8 Likes

Re: My Madam And Me by dcolumbus001: 9:09pm On Jul 01, 2018
alexistaiwo:
Topherchis819

You can even turn it to season film story and extend the ending for all I care grin
I tire for them oo
Anytime I see new update I dey get one internal joy

This one pass Philippine season film.. mAke e no finish

3 Likes

Re: My Madam And Me by gantiano(m): 10:47pm On Jul 01, 2018
women and their impatience! see as u cause another gbege for yourself now by just tearing someone else cloth...an tori oja nja, oja ni talo nja leyinkule owun...topherchris u ar mouthed oyel dey ur head
Re: My Madam And Me by blessedvisky(m): 3:30am On Jul 02, 2018
The man's wife has bought a bitcoin's worth of trouble. It you know you know
Re: My Madam And Me by Nobody: 6:14am On Jul 02, 2018
Great story but your relationship with Amaka do not add up.
First she killed your best friend ...dude have you ever lost someone close to you before?
Secondly she has a familiar spirit...that possesses anyone that sleeps with her.
Knowing all this no normal human being will sleep with her again. Except he is jack Bauer grin

3 Likes

Re: My Madam And Me by cjeriia: 6:18am On Jul 02, 2018
Luciferlove:
First she killed your best friend ...dude have you ever lost someone close to you before?
Secondly she has a familiar spirit...that possesses anyone that sleeps with her.
Knowing all this no normal human being will sleep with her again. Except he is jack Bauer grin
Dude its only a story. Let ur imagination loose & enjoy d story. Everything in life must not b rational. Live life a lil on d edge
Re: My Madam And Me by Nobody: 7:18am On Jul 02, 2018
Luciferlove:

Correction: Amaka didn't kill his best friend. It was the thugs from the guy he fought in the mall. Nevertheless, he still brings Amaka to the picture once once so it's not bad. And remember that depression and frustration can make u take back what u said before.

2 Likes

Re: My Madam And Me by Mayor555(m): 7:19am On Jul 02, 2018
Luciferlove:

You people don't pay attention to details, the guy he fought with at Amaka's Mall for trying to steal, was responsible for the death of his best friend.

And the way each and everyone handle spirituality can never be the same. Different ball game for different folks.
Some folks take it very carelessly
Why for some of us, it's the most important factor of our living.

2 Likes

Re: My Madam And Me by Nobody: 9:04am On Jul 02, 2018
Mayor555:

You people don't pay attention to details, the guy he fought with at Amaka's Mall for trying to steal, was responsible for the death of his best friend.

And the way each and everyone handle spirituality can never be the same. Different ball game for different folks.
Some folks take it very carelessly
Why for some of us, it's the most important factor of our living.

I know that bro but Amaka evil spirit brought the bad lucks abi I no read well again?
Re: My Madam And Me by Nobody: 9:06am On Jul 02, 2018
cjeriia:
Dude its only a story. Let ur imagination loose & enjoy d story. Everything in life must not b rational. Live life a lil on d edge

I still have to think outside the box

Re: My Madam And Me by Nobody: 9:07am On Jul 02, 2018
emmachukwu99:

Correction: Amaka didn't kill his best friend. It was the thugs from the guy he fought in the mall. Nevertheless, he still brings Amaka to the picture once once so it's not bad. And remember that depression and frustration can make u take back what u said before.
Amaka is possessed so the bad luck comes from her...what do I even know
Re: My Madam And Me by YINKS89(m): 1:25pm On Jul 02, 2018
if sandra no kill mike e go remain small...

Corrected.... It was a mistake
Re: My Madam And Me by adonaimart(m): 4:37pm On Jul 02, 2018
This is good...more plssss
Re: My Madam And Me by Domance: 5:03pm On Jul 02, 2018
YINKS89:
if sandra no kill chris e go remain small...

Who be Chris?
Re: My Madam And Me by Slyjay1(m): 5:16pm On Jul 02, 2018
We are silently waiting my brother. Please try and drop some more for us. Even if itโ€™s just one episode. embarassed sad
Re: My Madam And Me by dinoescobar(m): 8:05pm On Jul 02, 2018
Chai see gone, d woman Don enter guardroom be DAT o.
Re: My Madam And Me by gantiano(m): 9:03pm On Jul 02, 2018
topherchris where u dey na boys dey wait u 4 here o
Re: My Madam And Me by Viking007(m): 6:57am On Jul 03, 2018
alexistaiwo:
Topherchis819

cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Madam And Me by gantiano(m): 8:02am On Jul 03, 2018
alexistaiwo:
Topherchis819

abeg no turn am to season film o e go loose taste o so it wont be like tarasha that av been reading since 2016 yet it hasn't finish
Re: My Madam And Me by topherchris819(m): 10:49am On Jul 03, 2018
Everyone stood completely still when Sandra cloth tore. The man's wife suddenly realized what she did, immediately knelt in front of Sandra begging. My mum and her company joined in. I just stood confused, not knowing what to say.

Surprisingly Sandra smiled, asked me to tie back the hand of her singlet. Three soldiers rushed towards us, but she stopped them by just waving her hand and nodded it's okay to them and they went on their way.

" get up! It's okay " she said to the woman in a worm smile.

We all looked at each other in complete surprise , then to Sandra who just smiled.

" it's okay, get up! " she repeated, still smiling and helping the lady up.

" thank you ma, thank you ma. " the lady said standing.

" like I said earlier, your husband will be released tomorrow. He's fine. " Sandra said, then turn to my mum. " mummy, am sorry for the stress. Please allow me drive you home. "

What the lady did and how Sandra responded to it made everyone agree to everything she says afterwards.

Mum, the man's wife and I joined Sandra in the car, while the rest went home on public transport. No one saw my neighbor, and no one questioned why. They all accepted Sandra's word intoto.

We were caught up in traffic for two hours. During the time, Sandra engaged mum in an acquaintance discussion. Later focused on domestic violence and how she was against men who beats up women. My neighbors wife seem to agree with her but was reserved. Mum who clearly concurs with Sandra openly aired her hatred for women beater and pointing that since i was little she hasn't seen me lay a hand on a woman. This made Sandra blush and looked at me with pride.

It was already evening when we got home. Sandra dropped us off and drove away. We got in and met Ruth playing with her phone at the dinning table.

" hey" Ruth said ,dropping her phone on the table and focusing on me.

" hello " I said, sitting on the couch in front of the TV.

Ruth greete mum who just exchanged few words with her before entering her room.

As soon as mum went in, Ruth walked to where I sat, sitting beside me she said.

" I heard what happened today? " looking at my hand and head with great concern on her face then continued " Mike, you are entering too much trouble of late. I advise you run away whenever you smell it from a distance ".

" it's okay dear, it's just a minor injury ". I said forcing a smile.

" I heard your lady friend came around and arrested him.. ..I heard she's a soldier " this she said silently.

I looked at her, void of what to reply so I shrugged and smile.

" Mike " Ruth called.

I looked at her aware of the storm coming my way.

" do you really care about me? " she said, looking pitifully at me.

" come on! Is this the right time for this? " I said frowning.

" this is just the right time dear. She's always surfacing every time I blink. I am not comfortable with it. Please, I need to know if I mean anything to you ". She held my arm tenderly.

I didn't know what to reply her, so I pretended as though my head just suddenly start hurting so bad.

" what is it? " Ruth asked stunned at the sudden swap.

" my head, my head". I said, touching the bandage part of my head.

" am sorry, am sorry. " Ruth said, close to tears.

She tremulously searched around the bandage ,while I played my role professionally.

" what happened?! " she said in a worried saddled tone.

" I need to rest, my head aches terribly"

" OK... Have you eaten? I can fix you something " she asked, still sounding worried.

My tummy reminded me of how hungry I was. So I nodded my approval for dinner.

She went in and came out with fried plantain and potatochips few minutes later. She brought me juice she bought. I sat, still putting up my act.

" has mum eaten? " she asked as she fed me.

" I don't know " I said, opening my mouth to accept another potato chips.

" let me check on mum. Hope you can manage? " she said in a concerned tone.

I nodded. She stood up, went to the kitchen, came out with a plate full of potatochips and plantain. Few minutes later came out and resumed her duty of feeding me.
I managed to avoid Ruth's nagging that night. The next day, Ruth woke me up with a peck on my cheek. I looked to behold her smiling face, she was sitting beside me.

" good morning handsome "

I wiped the saliva on my mouth and the side of my face with the back of my hand feeling slightly embarrassed.

" good morning. Are you ready to go? " I said slightly buring my face in the pillow to hide patches of the saliva.

" yes baby . I hope Sandra won't come around when am gone" she said, looking towards the door at the opposite direction. " you have stopped asking about madam and your baby, why? ".

Suddenly I remembered the money Amaka sent. Funny enough I haven't called to say thank you and she hadn't called either. I immediately felt the rush to inform mum of the good news but Ruth seem as though she would spend into my impatience.

" you are late for work. When you come back we will discuss about it. " I said intentionally sending her away.

" and Mike, I want to spend the night with you, you know what I mean " she said blushing.

"alright. Anything for you. Get going! " I said pushing her off my bed.

The moment she was gone, I went straight to mums room, she wasn't there. So I went downstairs to her shop where she was arranging her goods.

" good morning ma. " I greeted as I entered the shop.

" Mike. Good morning. How's your injury? " mum asked, pausing to look at me.

" fine, fine. Mum I have a good news! Sit to hear it" I said, sitting on a long bench close by.

Mum sat beside me wondering what could be so good I couldn't wait to till later.

" I have 500,000!" I said the moment mum was settled.

" how? Who gave you? !" she asked in an expected surprise.

" you won't believe who" I said smiling.

" Sandra? "

" no! "

" then who?! " she sounded impatient.

" Amaka! " I said.

" which Amaka? "

" my former boss "

" what?! " she said in a shock.

" yes mum " I answered in a broad grin feeling excited.

Mum paused, reasoned it through then finally said.

" Mike! " heaving a sigh.

I looked at her wondering what she has suddenly cooked up.

" return that money! " she said.

It sounded unbelievable in my ears. I felt like I didn't hear her right, so I asked again.

" what did you say? "

" Mike I said return that money we don't need it. That lady is a witch. " her voice sounded rigid.

It felt strange to me. We needed this money and we have something close to it and now she doesn't want it? So I said.

" mum, sometimes a witch gift can solve ones problem. Why don't we solve our problem now and wait for the repercussion tomorrow. "

Mum looked at me for a while then said.

" my son, you don't owe a stingy man and expect to find peace. It's better to patch a small hole that can result to a problem tomorrow today. You won't understand my son. Just return that money. Return it! " she said, then returned to her work.

I picked up my phone severally to call Amaka but I couldn't make up my mind to call. Coincidentally her call came in.

" good morning " I greeted battling with my choice .

" good morning Mike. I have been expecting a call from you to confirm that you received my gift "

" oh yes... I did... I....I was just trying your number". I couldn't bring myself to tell her that I won't be needing the money. So I said. " mum is really grateful for it. I owe you Amaka, thanks a lot . " just then i realized the gravity of showing my indeptedness to her.

" am happy to hear that. You know what Mike? "

I could guess what she was about to say but I just had to enquire.

" what? "

" I want to see you. I want you for a week. "

My mind quickly flashed to Sandra and Ruth who wouldn't skip a day without me.

" I can't do a week please. My girlfriend will kill me"

She laughed for awhile then said amidst her laughter.

" you? A girl friend? Please Mike, how much does she have. Why didnt she give you the money if she had it. Makeup your mind, I want to see you this evening. Don't disappoint me. " then she hung up.

I was in a dilemma of what to decide. I still had the money in my account, I can't spend a week with Amaka. I wondered how I was going to cope with Sandra who I am now scared of. I can't begin to see her as I use to, something left me the day I saw her other side. And yet I had to make up my mind on what to do fast.

So I took a stroll to a bar a few yards away from mine. I sat at the extreme end so I can see who comes in first without being spotted.

The bar man brought me a bottle and a glass. I sipped it gently as I reasoned what to do. Suddenly a guy came to where I was.

" hello" he said.

I looked at him, he was on a buttoned up blue sleeve top on a red jean. I wondered what kind of fashion sense has was this.

" hey " I replied.

" please can I sit with you? "

" of course you can" I said.

He took a sit opposite me and placed his drink on the table. We watched the musical program on the TV together, while the guy did the talking . He seem to know much about celebrities and their life style. I just kept quiet for him to educate me.

He ended up buying much more drinks for me. I was tipsy and started telling him about my problems. He listened with great concern which motivated me keep on Talking.

In the end I discovered that I had drank a little too much. So I told him I was done. He paid for our bills and offered to drop me off. I obliged.

He drove me in his gulf car a little distance, then he suggested I know where he lives which he said is not far from my street. Because I was drunk and didn't feel like going home, I agreed. I didn't know how long we drove, all I know was that we arrived his place.

He came down, opened the gate, drove in, shut the gate and led me into the house. He lives in a single bungalow. It felt as though he was the only one living there because the quietness of the place.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Madam And Me by topherchris819(m): 10:54am On Jul 03, 2018
His sitting room was tastefully furnished. Everything depicts style and modern. He was about my age but seem to be successful. So I asked what he does for a living.

" am a model and also a show organizer, that's how I got to know most celebs " he said. " and what do you do Mike? "

" I am jobless."

" seriously? "

" it's common to see jobless guys these days" I said. Speaking through the alcohol.

" yeah.. " he said.

He asked me if I wanted to shower so as to feel better. I told him that I was okay. So he went to his refrigerator at the dinning and brought out short bread biscuit and fruit juice. He placed it in front of me and sat beside me.

After we were done eaten, I looked at the time, it was 3pm. I told him I was about taking my leave but he insisted that I stayed a little longer and promised to drop me off. I agreed on the condition that I can only spare 30 minutes which he accepted.

He suddenly fixed his gaze on me. I felt uncomfortable with this so I moved a little away from him.

" I like your beards, it's so neatly groomed. " he said.

" thank you ". I said . Still uncomfortable.

He just smiled and continued eating his biscuit.

I felt its time for me to go, so I stood up and announced my departure . He hurriedly finished his biscuits and drove me home.

" you didn't ask for my name " he said smiling . As he dropped me in front of my house.

" am sorry . What's the name? " I said.

" Thomas " he said.

" I am Mike "

" can I have your number mike? "

I gave him my number, came down from his car and went straight to my room to sleep forgetting that I had appointment with Amaka.

Ruth woke me up with a gentle tap on my thighs. I half tuned and saw her standing beside me.

' are you still sleeping? " she asked surprised .

" oh my goodness! What is the time? " I said, stretching myself on the bed.

" it's 10pm" Ruth said, looking at the time on her phone sitting beside me.

I suddenly remembered I had a date with Amaka, I quickly reached for my phone. And saw 2 missed calls from Amaka, 10 missed calls from Sandra.

" sh!t! " I cursed under my breath.

" what's it?! "

" nothing. Just my head, it still aches slightly "

" oh, am sorry." she said, gently inspecting the injury on my head.

" am fine " I said, moving away from her.
" your friend is home. That's where mum is" she said smiling.

" who is my friend? "

" your neighbor "

" oh! He's back "

" yeah "

" when did he come back? "

" I don't know, mum told me when I arrived . "

I stood up. Went to the restroom to ease myself, then came back to the room.

" how was work today? " I asked the moment I walked in.

" stressful as usual. Have you eaten? "

" not really "

" OK. I bought some stuff for coconut rice. Hope you like it? " she said smiling.

" I like any sweet food" I replied with a grin.

" OK. I'll be right back. " she said and left.

Ruth looked so beautiful in her black leggings that reviewed every contour of her curvy hips and butt. And a tight pink round neck top that showed her narrow her waist is and her firm portable boobs standing firmly. She was looking unbelievably sexy and attractive. I suddenly felt my junior responding to it.

Ruth is no doubt a wife material as her humility and submissiveness. She is also a beautiful and attractive girl who is sensible and reasonable. She can pass for a supper model. But in all my heart still beats for Sandra even though I am currently scared of her. Sandra is also a beautiful girl, fair and Africanly endowed. She's also classy ,widely exposed, and well traveled. The kind of girl my spec can hardly talk to. Perhaps that's why I love her.

When I was sure Ruth had gone to the kitchen, I called Sandra.

" hello " I said.

" hello sweetie. Where have you been? I have been calling "

" am sorry, I was asleep. Thanks for releasing the guy ".

" it's OK. I was worried, thinking you are avoiding me. "

" no, you know you're my juwel.

She seem to smile, then said.
" I missed you a lot Mike. How's your injury? "

" fine. It's better I guess ".

" let's see tomorrow, can we? "

" OK. "

" sweet dreams, I love you. "

" I love you more ". I said and just realized that I meant it.

I was about hanging up when Ruth walked in frowning at me with a glass of fruit juice in hand. I was shocked because I didn't know how long she might have been standing behind the door.

" who is your juwel? " she said ominously.

I fumbled with words, she seem to have lost her mind as she threw the cup of juice on me then ran into the kitchen, I immediately ran after her. She poured the rice on the fire into the sink. I tried to come closer but she flung the pot at me with some hot rice in it I turned and it landed on my back.

" Mike! Will I kill myself for you to know I care about you Mike?! " she said crying.

" am sorry, just calm down" I said still trying to plead my way out.

Ruth seem absolutely nuts. She threw everything on her reach at me, even broken plates. I moved from her way protecting myself from being hurt. That was when she ran pass me, went to mums room, hurriedly picked her bag and everything she own and was out before I got to her. I tried stop her but she spat on my face, bite me on my bandaged hand and hit my head with her bag, I was forced to let go. She immediately ran downstairs. I chased her after her.

" Mike leave me alone! This is the end. I can't share my man with anyone. Go to your rich lady friend am done!" she said amidst tears. Then started running .

I ran after her begging to consider the risk of leaving that late. But she kept crying, running and walking fast. Each time I tried to hold her she attacked me violently with her teeth, hands anything she picked from the ground. My hand was already bleeding but it didnt bother me much.

I followed her from behind to ensure she gets home safely. We boarded the same bus. I tried to pay for her bus fare but she rejected it with a drama. I followed her till she got home still begging.

" get out! " she yelled as she was entering her compound. "if I come out and meet you here I will pour you hot water. You had better leave for your own good. " she banged the gate and locked it from inside.

It was then I realized how lonely her street was. And the thought of going home alone sent the chill down my groin.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Madam And Me by Nobody: 10:58am On Jul 03, 2018
Two episodes in minutes cheesy

Hope asking for more episodes before the end of the day won't anger the gods grin

3 Likes

Re: My Madam And Me by Slyjay1(m): 11:39am On Jul 03, 2018
alexistaiwo:
Two episodes in minutes cheesy

Hope asking for more episodes before the end of the day won't anger the gods grin

Same here too ooh

1 Like

Re: My Madam And Me by blesskewe(f): 1:29pm On Jul 03, 2018
Baddo sneh
Re: My Madam And Me by justlaw(m): 1:33pm On Jul 03, 2018
Mike! Mike!! Mike!!! How many times did I call you

It seems your middle name is "Trouble".

Abeg, try drop one more episode today for us.

4 Likes

Re: My Madam And Me by YINKS89(m): 1:49pm On Jul 03, 2018
i really feel for dis ruth of a gurl...... cry cry cry cry cry cry cry....... hope u wont regret dis ur decision for the rest of ur life

4 Likes

Re: My Madam And Me by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jul 03, 2018
Interesting as always

1 Like

Re: My Madam And Me by Venica(f): 2:43pm On Jul 03, 2018
topherchris819:
His sitting room was tastefully furnished. Everything depicts style and modern. He was about my age but seem to be successful. So I asked what he does for a living.

" am a model and also a show organizer, that's how I got to know most celebs " he said. " and what do you do Mike? "

" I am jobless."

" seriously? "

" it's common to see jobless guys these days" I said. Speaking through the alcohol.

" yeah.. " he said.

He asked me if I wanted to shower so as to feel better. I told him that I was okay. So he went to his refrigerator at the dinning and brought out short bread biscuit and fruit juice. He placed it in front of me and sat beside me.

After we were done eaten, I looked at the time, it was 3pm. I told him I was about taking my leave but he insisted that I stayed a little longer and promised to drop me off. I agreed on the condition that I can only spare 30 minutes which he accepted.

He suddenly fixed his gaze on me. I felt uncomfortable with this so I moved a little away from him.

" I like your beards, it's so neatly groomed. " he said.

" thank you ". I said . Still uncomfortable.

He just smiled and continued eating his biscuit.

I felt its time for me to go, so I stood up and announced my departure . He hurriedly finished his biscuits and drove me home.

" you didn't ask for my name " he said smiling . As he dropped me in front of my house.

" am sorry . What's the name? " I said.

" Thomas " he said.

" I am Mike "

" can I have your number mike? "

I gave him my number, came down from his car and went straight to my room to sleep forgetting that I had appointment with Amaka.

Ruth woke me up with a gentle tap on my thighs. I half tuned and saw her standing beside me.

' are you still sleeping? " she asked surprised .

" oh my goodness! What is the time? " I said, stretching myself on the bed.

" it's 10pm" Ruth said, looking at the time on her phone sitting beside me.

I suddenly remembered I had a date with Amaka, I quickly reached for my phone. And saw 2 missed calls from Amaka, 10 missed calls from Sandra.

" sh!t! " I cursed under my breath.

" what's it?! "

" nothing. Just my head, it still aches slightly "

" oh, am sorry." she said, gently inspecting the injury on my head.

" am fine " I said, moving away from her.
" your friend is home. That's where mum is" she said smiling.

" who is my friend? "

" your neighbor "

" oh! He's back "

" yeah "

" when did he come back? "

" I don't know, mum told me when I arrived . "

I stood up. Went to the restroom to ease myself, then came back to the room.

" how was work today? " I asked the moment I walked in.

" stressful as usual. Have you eaten? "

" not really "

" OK. I bought some stuff for coconut rice. Hope you like it? " she said smiling.

" I like any sweet food" I replied with a grin.

" OK. I'll be right back. " she said and left.

Ruth looked so beautiful in her black leggings that reviewed every contour of her curvy hips and butt. And a tight pink round neck top that showed her narrow her waist is and her firm portable boobs standing firmly. She was looking unbelievably sexy and attractive. I suddenly felt my junior responding to it.

Ruth is no doubt a wife material as her humility and submissiveness. She is also a beautiful and attractive girl who is sensible and reasonable. She can pass for a supper model. But in all my heart still beats for Sandra even though I am currently scared of her. Sandra is also a beautiful girl, fair and Africanly endowed. She's also classy ,widely exposed, and well traveled. The kind of girl my spec can hardly talk to. Perhaps that's why I love her.

When I was sure Ruth had gone to the kitchen, I called Sandra.

" hello " I said.

" hello sweetie. Where have you been? I have been calling "

" am sorry, I was asleep. Thanks for releasing the guy ".

" it's OK. I was worried, thinking you are avoiding me. "

" no, you know you're my juwel.

She seem to smile, then said.
" I missed you a lot Mike. How's your injury? "

" fine. It's better I guess ".

" let's see tomorrow, can we? "

" OK. "

" sweet dreams, I love you. "

" I love you more ". I said and just realized that I meant it.

I was about hanging up when Ruth walked in frowning at me with a glass of fruit juice in hand. I was shocked because I didn't know how long she might have been standing behind the door.

" who is your juwel? " she said ominously.

I fumbled with words, she seem to have lost her mind as she threw the cup of juice on me then ran into the kitchen, I immediately ran after her. She poured the rice on the fire into the sink. I tried to come closer but she flung the pot at me with some hot rice in it I turned and it landed on my back.

" Mike! Will I kill myself for you to know I care about you Mike?! " she said crying.

" am sorry, just calm down" I said still trying to plead my way out.

Ruth seem absolutely nuts. She threw everything on her reach at me, even broken plates. I moved from her way protecting myself from being hurt. That was when she ran pass me, went to mums room, hurriedly picked her bag and everything she own and was out before I got to her. I tried stop her but she spat on my face, bite me on my bandaged hand and hit my head with her bag, I was forced to let go. She immediately ran downstairs. I chased her after her.

" Mike leave me alone! This is the end. I can't share my man with anyone. Go to your rich lady friend am done!" she said amidst tears. Then started running .

I ran after her begging to consider the risk of leaving that late. But she kept crying, running and walking fast. Each time I tried to hold her she attacked me violently with her teeth, hands anything she picked from the ground. My hand was already bleeding but it didnt bother me much.

I followed her from behind to ensure she gets home safely. We boarded the same bus. I tried to pay for her bus fare but she rejected it with a drama. I followed her till she got home still begging.

" get out! " she yelled as she was entering her compound. "if I come out and meet you here I will pour you hot water. You had better leave for your own good. " she banged the gate and locked it from inside.

It was then I realized how lonely her street was. And the thought of going home alone sent the chill down my groin.

Mike is in serious trouble
this Thomas guy is either gay or a con artists
so in the next story we are going to read one of those.
Mike's butt has been enlarged
or
the 500k is gone.
l feel so sorry for Ruth. she deserved better. i just hope Mike wakes up before its too late.

oga abeg do fast forward this story biko

5 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (50) (Reply)

Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) / The Family Section Fun Room!! / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.