Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,879 members, 7,824,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

My Madam And Me - Family (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Madam And Me (326940 Views)

Madam & Her Maid: This Happened In The Church Today. / My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home / Pastor Olusegun Taiwo And Madam Wonder's Wedding Busted By Wife, Vicky (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Madam And Me by Viking007(m): 5:35pm On Aug 05, 2018
Uglyaddy:

On behalf of all fellow readers,followers and those that cant wait a day to check for updates,how can we send you data?Plz dont turn it down,is just a little token from us.
Unfortunately he's offline, unless someone has his direct number.

1 Like

Re: My Madam And Me by bobydo: 5:25am On Aug 07, 2018
This is the end of the story. Had a chat with op he was threatened by the cult guys who uses the code spoken by Jackie. He will soon delete that part
Re: My Madam And Me by tolors: 11:16am On Aug 07, 2018
This is the end of the story. Had a chat with op he was threatened by the cult guys who uses the code spoken by Jackie. He will soon delete that part

seriously?
Re: My Madam And Me by annalong: 12:55pm On Aug 07, 2018
@tophe

You can write and submit your books on this site https://www.obooko.com . It will give you a wider reach and you can start selling on Amazon from there. You do have a special talent. Do not be discouraged by the days of little beginnings

Cheers!

2 Likes

Re: My Madam And Me by Nobody: 2:03pm On Aug 07, 2018
i chatted with him,he was ban by a mod for saying those cults stuff embarassed stupid mod

1 Like

Re: My Madam And Me by lilyheaven: 5:26pm On Aug 07, 2018
Stranac:
i chatted with him,he was ban by a mod for saying those cults stuff embarassed stupid mod
Someone can't write in peace again.
Re: My Madam And Me by elmagnifico411(m): 6:12pm On Aug 07, 2018
Stranac:
Chineke! Story wey we don read pass?? Oh, I don forget set sey na Nigerians dey Nairaland.
Re: My Madam And Me by Raheemjnr6(m): 3:55pm On Aug 08, 2018
So no story again now
Re: My Madam And Me by Dera25(m): 5:57am On Aug 10, 2018
Who knows whether those cultists don kidnap Mike
Re: My Madam And Me by Nobody: 7:00pm On Aug 10, 2018
Op u don de vex me oooo.... Since May uptil now August we still de one story. Haba warisdis. Come n finish what u started oo. Tell us anything u need,make we knw hw to do offering 4 u,no de waste our time. We get lots of tinz to do. Abeg adon start to regret why i follow dis thread. We re in d THIRD MONTH n still yet e neva finish. haba even superstory de finish na

3 Likes

Re: My Madam And Me by blesskewe(f): 3:18pm On Aug 13, 2018
Since oga chris fear GOD na
Re: My Madam And Me by thelish(f): 8:01pm On Aug 13, 2018
Mike, Amaka don finally kill u? Where art thou ooooo
Re: My Madam And Me by Nobody: 8:13pm On Aug 13, 2018
This guy just carry us here and abandon us Chai

3 Likes

Re: My Madam And Me by owo4mii(m): 9:11pm On Aug 13, 2018

I am getting pissed up, these suspension is getting on my nerves....................... Is there any way we could assist is Ministry with budget padding and getting him fund........... Biko make these guy show up.
Re: My Madam And Me by topher052: 12:34pm On Aug 14, 2018
hello good people. this topherchris819. i lost my phone so i lost my password to log in and continue my story. am sorry for the long absence. now am going to be logging in as topher052. this is my number if you wish to contact me.08138943767. 0r 09022879790

5 Likes

Re: My Madam And Me by MisterBash(m): 12:44pm On Aug 14, 2018
Awwwwwww... Sorry bout the phone man..
Good to have you back on here once again.
Re: My Madam And Me by iListen(f): 12:56pm On Aug 14, 2018
Oh no! embarassed
Re: My Madam And Me by topher052: 2:03pm On Aug 14, 2018
I felt so down after meeting with Ruth. i didn't know how to break the story to Sandra who obviously wouldn't see it as the best news ever. so i took a long walk the evening of the next day to clear my head. I got home later that evening to find Ruth discussing with mum in a very serious manner. I walked in circumspectly cautious of every note on their faces that would give me a clue to what was going on.

"mike! you're home. Ruth has been waiting for you". mum said with an expressionless face.

I nodded a greeting to Ruth and sat beside her. She gave me a suspicious look that sent the chill down my marrow.

" aren't you happy to see me Mr man?" she said smiling.

I returned a fake smile and waited for mum who stood the moment i sat in to leave before i turned abruptly to Ruth.

"what have you been discussing with mum?" i wholeheartedly inquired from Ruth.

She smiled and sat comfortably on the chair looking at me from the side of her eyes. I was suddenly uncomfortable with her visit and a cold sweat ran down my spine.

"are you scared to see me mike?". She said still maintaining her relaxed position.

I suddenly became cautious of my apprehension and decided to relax a little. Ruth seem to feel in control and was obviously enjoying my tension. I was going to say another word when i phone stopped me. It was from Sandra. I looked at Ruth with a side of my eyes and answered the call.

" hello" i said , trying to sound casual......you are where?". I looked at Ruth who was concerned to know who i was talking with." okay. am coming". i hung up and stood up looking at Ruth thinking of what to say to her.

" whats it mike?"

" em...lemme.. em... see someone downstairs".

She looked suspiciously at me then focused on her phone. I immediately walked out conscious of her eyes behind me.

Sandra stood in front of a black SUV with a dark shade on and clad in a pink jumpsuit. She glowed in her usual boisterous smile the moment she spotted me coming.

" my Mr handsome" she said and made to hug me.

I turned to look at the window upstairs to check if Ruth was watching. But i was too late to spot anything before Sandra grabbed me abd landed a kiss on my lips.

" i got this ride today". She said excitedly still clinging on my neck.

I became aware of the car and gently broke loose from her grip and looked at it admiringly while Sandra displayed a wide grin.

" can we take a ride?". she said tossing the car key at me and entering the front passenger sit without waiting for my response.

I looked at the window expecting to catch Ruth peeping but found it closed.

" sweetie!!" Sandra screamed.

i immediately joined her and engaged the engine. we drove round the town while i contentiously check my time, reminding Sandra once in awhile of my intention of going home to finish a chore but she nodding and said nothing about it.

We finally ended up at the beach which was quite a distance from home. Sandra immediately ran out of the car towards the water while i turned off the engine and followed after her still worried about Ruth waiting for me at home.

Sandra had a great time. At least i pretended to, so as not to hurt her feelings. I insisted on going home, so she asked me to drop her off at her place. i smelt another crazy idea brewing but i yielded all the same.

We arrived her place, i stopped the engine and made to come out of the car so i can meet up with R uth who had left me two missed calls.

" where are you rushing to?" Sandra asked, looking steadily at me.

" i told you i have got something to do at home". i said in a hash tone.

She smiled and handed me a file. I looked at her suspiciously, she smiled and nodded. I Opened the file to find a car document in my name. I opened my eyes in surprise. She smiled at me and started alighting.

" now you have a car, rush home and finish your chores" she said and walked in.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Madam And Me by iListen(f): 2:47pm On Aug 14, 2018
Wawu... smiley

1 Like

Re: My Madam And Me by Eketem: 2:53pm On Aug 14, 2018
topher052:
I felt so down after meeting with Ruth. i didn't know how to break the story to Sandra who obviously wouldn't see it as the best news ever. so i took a long walk the evening of the next day to clear my head. I got home later that evening to find Ruth discussing with mum in a very serious manner. I walked in circumspectly cautious of every note on their faces that would give me a clue to what was going on.

"mike! you're home. Ruth has been waiting for you". mum said with an expressionless face.

I nodded a greeting to Ruth and sat beside her. She gave me a suspicious look that sent the chill down my marrow.

" aren't you happy to see me Mr man?" she said smiling.

I returned a fake smile and waited for mum who stood the moment i sat in to leave before i turned abruptly to Ruth.

"what have you been discussing with mum?" i wholeheartedly inquired from Ruth.

She smiled and sat comfortably on the chair looking at me from the side of her eyes. I was suddenly uncomfortable with her visit and a cold sweat ran down my spine.

"are you scared to see me mike?". She said still maintaining her relaxed position.

I suddenly became cautious of my apprehension and decided to relax a little. Ruth seem to feel in control and was obviously enjoying my tension. I was going to say another word when i phone stopped me. It was from Sandra. I looked at Ruth with a side of my eyes and answered the call.

" hello" i said , trying to sound casual......you are where?". I looked at Ruth who was concerned to know who i was talking with." okay. am coming". i hung up and stood up looking at Ruth thinking of what to say to her.

" whats it mike?"

" em...lemme.. em... see someone downstairs".

She looked suspiciously at me then focused on her phone. I immediately walked out conscious of her eyes behind me.

Sandra stood in front of a black SUV with a dark shade on and clad in a pink jumpsuit. She glowed in her usual boisterous smile the moment she spotted me coming.

" my Mr handsome" she said and made to hug me.

I turned to look at the window upstairs to check if Ruth was watching. But i was too late to spot anything before Sandra grabbed me abd landed a kiss on my lips.

" i got this ride today". She said excitedly still clinging on my neck.

I became aware of the car and gently broke loose from her grip and looked at it admiringly while Sandra displayed a wide grin.

" can we take a ride?". she said tossing the car key at me and entering the front passenger sit without waiting for my response.

I looked at the window expecting to catch Ruth peeping but found it closed.

" sweetie!!" Sandra screamed.

i immediately joined her and engaged the engine. we drove round the town while i contentiously check my time, reminding Sandra once in awhile of my intention of going home to finish a chore but she nodding and said nothing about it.

We finally ended up at the beach which was quite a distance from home. Sandra immediately ran out of the car towards the water while i turned off the engine and followed after her still worried about Ruth waiting for me at home.

Sandra had a great time. At least i pretended to, so as not to hurt her feelings. I insisted on going home, so she asked me to drop her off at her place. i smelt another crazy idea brewing but i yielded all the same.

We arrived her place, i stopped the engine and made to come out of the car so i can meet up with R uth who had left me two missed calls.

" where are you rushing to?" Sandra asked, looking steadily at me.

" i told you i have got something to do at home". i said in a hash tone.

She smiled and handed me a file. I looked at her suspiciously, she smiled and nodded. I Opened the file to find a car document in my name. I opened my eyes in surprise. She smiled at me and started alighting.

" now you have a car, rush home and finish your chores" she said and walked in.

Sent you small phone top up, it is not much, times are hard you have really done well keeping us busy even debating

8 Likes

Re: My Madam And Me by elmagnifico411(m): 3:11pm On Aug 14, 2018
Topher052, nice one brother.. oya, let the episodes keep coming.. me don dey find wetin to read since not knowing your phone was stolen.

So all the peeps that have been saying u were banned, where dem get their own gist?
Re: My Madam And Me by frostylook: 5:17pm On Aug 14, 2018
Welcome back. You have been sorely missed. And with all the ban and cult threat stories flying around here as to your absence, I'm glad it's nothing of the such kiss

3 Likes

Re: My Madam And Me by MisterBash(m): 5:19pm On Aug 14, 2018
Now that Mike is being so concerned bout Ruth, Sandra now bought him a car.
Sandra's nick should be miss Distraction.

Nice update man##
Re: My Madam And Me by lilyheaven: 12:37am On Aug 15, 2018
topher052:
hello good people. this topherchris819. i lost my phone so i lost my password to log in and continue my story. am sorry for the long absence. now am going to be logging in as topher052. this is my number if you wish to contact me.08138943767. 0r 09022879790
I missed you oooo
You don't know how happy I am right now,
Now my worries has reduced.

1 Like

Re: My Madam And Me by Akinowon123(m): 1:43am On Aug 15, 2018
bro topher, we dey ur back. keep it rolling
Am new on nairaland tho. Becuse i did believe it is a waste of energy and time. But with this story here, i do believe there is more to it. Lots of creative people out here. Am as handsome and strong as Mike tho. grin[color=#550000][/color]

pls dont check my signature yet
Re: My Madam And Me by Nobody: 5:45am On Aug 15, 2018
elmagnifico411:
Topher052, nice one brother.. oya, let the episodes keep coming.. me don dey find wetin to read since not knowing your phone was stolen.

So all the peeps that have been saying u were banned, where dem get their own gist?

Re: My Madam And Me by ManBeast: 10:10am On Aug 15, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Backwards SCAMMER, grin grin grin so u dey reach here.

Re: My Madam And Me by ManBeast: 10:12am On Aug 15, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Backwards SCAMMER, grin grin grin so u dey reach here.

Try ur scamming prowess on Madam Amaka nah... cheesy cheesy
Re: My Madam And Me by royalguy123(m): 3:25pm On Aug 15, 2018
Finally the EAGLE have landed, op welcome back! so sorry for your lost phone. A better one is on the way!!
Re: My Madam And Me by frozen70(f): 4:36pm On Aug 15, 2018
Hmmm

Alarm done blow for mike

Don't be surprise he might ask Ruth to abort the pregnancy

WHAT A CROSS ROAD

1 Like

Re: My Madam And Me by topher052: 10:15pm On Aug 15, 2018
I drove into the compound before I realized I had no explanation for car. I alighted and went upstairs to find Ruth in a blue short and a black singlet watching a local drama. She took a glance at me and returned to her movie.

"Hi". I manage to mutter taking a seat beside her.

" Where have you been? " she said without looking at me.

" I thought I told you about it over the phone".

Mum came in and said before I could greet her.

" who owns the car you parked outside? "

Ruth looked abruptly at me and kept her stare . I immediately said resting comfortably on the back rest of the chair.

" its a friend's "

Mum took a sit adjacent us and looked at me in a way that sent the chill down my marrow.

"Ruth has been talking with me. She made mention of something very striking". Mum said.

I felt my salvia suddenly too heavy for my throat. She continued.

" she said you did something terrible ".

I felt cold sweat running down my spine....To be continued

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Madam And Me by Terryindeed: 3:52am On Aug 16, 2018
damn..... Bro... i applaud your calmness. fear no go allow me enter that house for days. dont forget about amaka and that gay guy with your police case.. tell us how it ended, please.

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (50) (Reply)

Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) / The Family Section Fun Room!! / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.