Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

My Madam And Me - Family (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Madam And Me (326709 Views)

Madam & Her Maid: This Happened In The Church Today. / My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home / Pastor Olusegun Taiwo And Madam Wonder's Wedding Busted By Wife, Vicky (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Madam And Me by Eketem: 7:20am On Aug 24, 2018
frozen70:
The whish as been blown

This Sandra will make Mike to suffer for pregnanting ruth

Most of the crime Mike committed Sandra has been the one shielding him from arrest and pressecution

Sandra will use all against Mike unless he proposes and marry her

You think she will be so desperate just to be married? What do I know about women sha lol.
Re: My Madam And Me by royalguy123(m): 8:06am On Aug 24, 2018
frozen70:
The whish as been blown

This Sandra will make Mike to suffer for pregnanting ruth

Most of the crime Mike committed Sandra has been the one shielding him from arrest and pressecution

Sandra will use all against Mike unless he proposes and marry her
Op @frozen,thought you said a while ago that this story is loosing its value,how come you are still making comments, ptchews,FRUSTRATION AT ITS HIGHEST LEVEL,!!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: My Madam And Me by lilyheaven: 3:35pm On Aug 24, 2018
Mike is a coursed child, how did he enter his mother's womb?

1 Like

Re: My Madam And Me by KpagoGIN(m): 3:57pm On Aug 24, 2018
Mike and his woman matter just tire me..... only all this problem evil the devil they envy this guy, if to say we operate life on data plan mike for don die since.
Re: My Madam And Me by frozen70(f): 8:43pm On Aug 24, 2018
Eketem:

You think she will be so desperate just to be married? What do I know about women sha lol.

Lol, I actually made that comment because she boldly told Mike let's get married and as the relationship blossom she bought an suv car for him

It's only a woman that wants to settle down that can do such for a man
Re: My Madam And Me by frozen70(f): 8:44pm On Aug 24, 2018
Eketem:

Lol, I actually made that comment because she boldly told Mike let's get married and as the relationship blossom she bought an suv car for him

Re: My Madam And Me by topher052: 2:13pm On Aug 25, 2018
Ruth left me in a precarious state with Sandra. I couldn't look her in the face i buried my face in my hands less concerned of my nude. Sandra remained in her standing position with her hands folded across her breast. She suddenly sat on the armrest of the couch beside me. I raised my head slightly and turned to her, our eyes caught each others and i quickly retrieved it.

"Mike!" she called.

I remained motionless.

''What have you to say concerning this?". Her voice was strained and low.

I looked pitifully at her and tried to speak up but was constrained by my low self esteem.

"mike, am talking to you".

I nodded and faced the floor.

"how can you be nodding?! speak up will you?!". She yelled.

I shook to the sound of her voice and said.

"yes she is".

Sandra stood up and walked silently to the window and was pacing out. Then she asked in a low subtle tone.

"and about last night, did you keep me stranded just because you wanted to sleep with Ruth? i want the truth please". Her eyes were still looking out.

I didn't know what to respond. so i kept mute looking behind Sandra.

"please answer me". Her voice depicted hurt.

I felt crushed inside and couldn't find a lie to defend myself so i remained quiet.

"Mike, could you please answer me?" she said again in a low tone.

I caught her wiping off tears from her eyes. This broke my heart . so i stood up and went to her slowly not minding i was naked.

"its you i love baby, its you i want to be with, i only did what i did out of pity for Ruth. i knew her long before i knew you, she has been supportive to my family all the while you were absent. please am sorry". i said kneeling and held her across her waist.

"mike". she called.

i looked up and was expecting a two edged sword to precede my anticipated statement from her.

"let go of me". she said slowly.

i refused and fastened my grip on her.

" Let go of me!" she yelled and sprung up with her hands struggling to break from my grip.
She succeeded in breaking free and moved away from me. I noticed she had tears lodged in her eyes. I slowly stood up facing her. She looked at me for a while a started crying. I made to hold her but she restrained me with a hand.

“to think I was going to break the news to you after sex”. She said.

I looked stunned and gave her a questioning look.

“ it doesn’t matter anymore, just get out of my house” she said coldly.

I made to move closer to her but she went to the door and opened it avoiding my eyes.

“Please put on your clothes, your unclothedness disgust me”. She said still avoiding me.

I sluggishly went to get my clothes and slowly put it on.

“Please hurry up”. She said

I was already done and went closer to her.

“ am very sorry. Please forgive me.” I said

She looked me in the face with hate and disgust beaming profusely.

“ mike, you are an opportunist and a gold digger! You don’t deserve my type. I was only charmed by your good looks and foolishly thought I had a future with you. But for you to ignore my call and oblige another woman while I am waiting shows where your heart lies. Get out and never cross my path. If I ever see you around my house I will send my boys after you”. She said in a cold tone.

“Am sorry” I said.

She pushed me out and was about to close the door before she extended her hands. I looked at her puzzled wondering what she means.

“The keys”. She said.

I pitifully handed it to her. She snatched it from me and banged the door to my face.

At home Ruth was absent. I searched the whole house but she wasn’t there. So I dialed her number in anger, it rang and she didn’t pick up. Just then mum walked in and saw the look on my face.

“mike, whats it ?” mum asked.

I looked maliciously at her then walked out on her to my room. She followed me and retorted.

“mike, I said whats the problem?”.

“Both of you have succeeded in spoiling my dream. Both of you have succeeded in sending Sandra away. Now you can go ahead and get married to your best daughter in-law cause I am not interested anymore. Am going to send her all the money she had spent on us”. I raged.

Mums face was lightened up with a note of excitement. And this greatly puzzled me.

“that a good news”. She said grinning.

5 Likes

Re: My Madam And Me by Eketem: 2:38pm On Aug 25, 2018
frozen70:

True but with her level of exposure and beauty she can surely do better.
Re: My Madam And Me by topher052: 2:39pm On Aug 25, 2018
i was about replying mum scornfully when my phone stopped me. i made to ignore it but it kept ringing.

"hello, who is this?". i said watching mum walk out of the room smiling satisfactorily.

"its Phila mike!"

"hey ....hey! where have you been?". i said excitedly aware of a sudden relief in my heart.

"am sorry i haven't called for a while, been very busy running errands for dad ".

"Your call is the right timing. Am more than grateful you did call at the minute i was almost drowned".

"Drowned?". she asked.

"Yeah, drowned. let me not bore you with lame talk. Where are you?". I asked hopefully me meet.

"actually, am in town. can you meet me up at ,my house?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Madam And Me by Eketem: 3:05pm On Aug 25, 2018
Sigh, no concern what so ever for the second baby or third one Sandra is probably carrying just like that Mike is moving on to Phila abeg use condom this time not be making babies all over you won't care about for one minute

2 Likes

Re: My Madam And Me by frozen70(f): 3:57pm On Aug 25, 2018
royalguy123:

Op @frozen,thought you said a while ago that this story is loosing its value,how come you are still making comments, ptchews,FRUSTRATION AT ITS HIGHEST LEVEL,!!!!!!

Respect goes a long way in a man's life

What brought about frustration in this forum that everyone is free to make comments

That's how you keep on exbiting inferiority complex and keep missing chances where you have had good opportunities
Re: My Madam And Me by frozen70(f): 4:10pm On Aug 25, 2018
Eketem:

True but with her level of exposure and beauty she can surely do better.

@ eketem
You see what I predicted
A woman can not be spending for you without interest
It's very rear.
Re: My Madam And Me by Eketem: 4:20pm On Aug 25, 2018
frozen70:

@ eketem
You see what I predicted
A woman can not be spending for you without interest
It's very rear.

True. I sha hopes he starts using condoms and stops getting women pregnant up and down
Re: My Madam And Me by frozen70(f): 4:22pm On Aug 25, 2018
I said it
That Sandra will collect that car from him it's hard for her to swallow that bitter pill

Well it's certain that Ruth will either lose the pregnancy or have it and live be a single parent

Mike can't afford to lose Sandra
He will definitely go back to her but if he marries Sandra, whatever that comes out of it he must endure

1 Like

Re: My Madam And Me by frozen70(f): 4:43pm On Aug 25, 2018
Eketem:

True. I sha hopes he starts using condoms and stops getting women pregnant up and down

Lol
If he marries Sandra, all those mess will come to an end
Re: My Madam And Me by Eketem: 4:44pm On Aug 25, 2018
frozen70:
I said it
That Sandra will collect that car from him it's hard for her to swallow that bitter pill

Well it's certain that Ruth will either lose the pregnancy or have it and live be a single parent

Mike can't afford to lose Sandra
He will definitely go back to her but if he marries Sandra, whatever that comes out of it he must endure

I don't even care about the grown women making bad decisions my concern has always been the kids he keeps producing with zero plans or consideration. He can sleep around and marry who he wants but he should use a condom and not be producing kids he won't care for up and down
Re: My Madam And Me by Eketem: 4:46pm On Aug 25, 2018
frozen70:

Lol
If he marries Sandra, all those mess will come to an end

The mess cannot come to an end because he already has kids he needs to take care of, the mothers of these kids will always be connected to him and whoever he marries because of the kids. One cannot be having kids all over and leaving the mothers alone to fend for them
Re: My Madam And Me by frozen70(f): 4:46pm On Aug 25, 2018
Eketem:

I don't even care about the grown women making bad decisions my concern has always been the kids he keeps producing with zero plans or consideration. He can sleep around and marry who he wants but he should use a condom and not be producing kids he won't care for up and down

Lol, he wants to be 100% sure of getting his satisfaction
Re: My Madam And Me by frozen70(f): 4:47pm On Aug 25, 2018
lilyheaven:
Mike is a coursed child, how did he enter his mother's womb?

He wasn't really cursed
That's the kind of life he chooses to live

2 Likes

Re: My Madam And Me by Eketem: 4:50pm On Aug 25, 2018
frozen70:

Lol, he wants to be 100% sure of getting his satisfaction

Satisfaction by bringing kids unplanned into the world and sharing STDS among the women and even children, he try
Re: My Madam And Me by fk001(m): 5:19pm On Aug 25, 2018
I don't know why but since from the beginning of this story i don't like Ruth, she is too simple for my liking.

I prefer hardy girls that are not emotional, I don't like girls that will clinch on my nerves like a leech.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Madam And Me by frozen70(f): 6:35pm On Aug 25, 2018
topher052:
i was about replying mum scornfully when my phone stopped me. i made to ignore it but it kept ringing.

"hello, who is this?". i said watching mum walk out of the room smiling satisfactorily.

"its Phila mike!"

"hey ....hey! where have you been?". i said excitedly aware of a sudden relief in my heart.

"am sorry i haven't called for a while, been very busy running errands for dad ".

"Your call is the right timing. Am more than grateful you did call at the minute i was almost drowned".

"Drowned?". she asked.

"Yeah, drowned. let me not bore you with lame talk. Where are you?". I asked hopefully me meet.

"actually, am in town. can you meet me up at ,my house?

Mike wants to switch to calm down tension
Pending when he will sort himself out with Sandra
Re: My Madam And Me by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 25, 2018
Mike should choose who to love and move on not jst misbehaving anyhow. Dat ruth sef 4 kuku get a life. Her being too clingy n desperate sucks. How can u b pregnant n meet ur guy s3xing someone *LIVE* 4 ur present and still....... It only shows dat truely she no fine,mike jst want epp her jst d way some guys de epp(manage) some babes. Nevamind, i've said dis b4. I love sandra over ruth. Fight 4 love, love is d ultimate,let love always lead

3 Likes

Re: My Madam And Me by Nobody: 6:54pm On Aug 25, 2018
Op welcome back. Let me AGAIN hit d nail on d hammer. Abeg finish dis tin shap shap make we move on na. Even seasonal film n superstory de finish
Re: My Madam And Me by royalguy123(m): 7:47pm On Aug 25, 2018
frozen70:

Respect goes a long way in a man's life

What brought about frustration in this forum that everyone is free to make comments

That's how you keep on exbiting inferiority complex and keep missing chances where you have had good opportunities
Op nothing is bad if you acknowledged your mistake and apologized, nobody will arrest you.
This mike reminds me of our celebrities especially one that has seven children from so many baby mamas,if you like calls his name.
Re: My Madam And Me by oluplus(m): 10:26pm On Aug 25, 2018
Guy, pls knack us about 3 episodes nah. The suspense is too much biko
Re: My Madam And Me by royalguy123(m): 10:30pm On Aug 25, 2018
oluplus:
Guy, pls knack us about 3 episodes nah. The suspense is too much biko
I tire oo,beside the last episode short shall .OP COME give us some Saturday stuff,biko.
Re: My Madam And Me by BigSarah(f): 11:06pm On Aug 25, 2018
The suspense I hate sh!t like this grin angry
Re: My Madam And Me by frozen70(f): 5:33am On Aug 26, 2018
royalguy123:

Op nothing is bad if you acknowledged your mistake and apologized, nobody will arrest you.
This mike reminds me of our celebrities especially one that has seven children from so many baby mamas,if you like calls his name.

Stay away from my comments and avoid my comments and post
Re: My Madam And Me by elmagnifico411(m): 6:27am On Aug 26, 2018
Eketem:

if Mike is wielding is bleeping rod anyhow, it's only becos the ladies are spreading their legs anyhow too.. yes, Mike should make use of condom, but the ladies don't even talk about protection, they just want him to fire away. Anyhow jam anyhow and gave out a banger! Now that Phila has entered the Tory, she too would get the banger. O ma badt ghan!
Re: My Madam And Me by Eketem: 6:44am On Aug 26, 2018
elmagnifico411:
if Mike is wielding is bleeping rod anyhow, it's only becos the ladies are spreading their legs anyhow too.. yes, Mike should make use of condom, but the ladies don't even talk about protection, they just want him to fire away. Anyhow jam anyhow and gave out a banger! Now that Phila has entered the Tory, she too would get the banger. O ma badt ghan!

I have no problem with the women and Mike choosing to be irresponsible with their sexual health I only have issues with the kids they are bringing into the world with zero plans for them especially Mike. It takes a lot socially, emotionally and financially to raise kids and I believe we should teach young people about these responsibilities and realities instead of this situation where one will be having kids everywhere and not even thinking about how to take care of them for one minute

1 Like

Re: My Madam And Me by daragoldy(f): 4:04pm On Aug 26, 2018
topher052:
Ruth left me in a precarious state with Sandra. I couldn't look her in the face i buried my face in my hands less concerned of my nude. Sandra remained in her standing position with her hands folded across her breast. She suddenly sat on the armrest of the couch beside me. I raised my head slightly and turned to her, our eyes caught each others and i quickly retrieved it.

"Mike!" she called.

I remained motionless.

''What have you to say concerning this?". Her voice was strained and low.

I looked pitifully at her and tried to speak up but was constrained by my low self esteem.

"mike, am talking to you".

I nodded and faced the floor.

"how can you be nodding?! speak up will you?!". She yelled.

I shook to the sound of her voice and said.

"yes she is".

Sandra stood up and walked silently to the window and was pacing out. Then she asked in a low subtle tone.

"and about last night, did you keep me stranded just because you wanted to sleep with Ruth? i want the truth please". Her eyes were still looking out.

I didn't know what to respond. so i kept mute looking behind Sandra.

"please answer me". Her voice depicted hurt.

I felt crushed inside and couldn't find a lie to defend myself so i remained quiet.

"Mike, could you please answer me?" she said again in a low tone.

I caught her wiping off tears from her eyes. This broke my heart . so i stood up and went to her slowly not minding i was naked.

"its you i love baby, its you i want to be with, i only did what i did out of pity for Ruth. i knew her long before i knew you, she has been supportive to my family all the while you were absent. please am sorry". i said kneeling and held her across her waist.

"mike". she called.

i looked up and was expecting a two edged sword to precede my anticipated statement from her.

"let go of me". she said slowly.

i refused and fastened my grip on her.

" Let go of me!" she yelled and sprung up with her hands struggling to break from my grip.
She succeeded in breaking free and moved away from me. I noticed she had tears lodged in her eyes. I slowly stood up facing her. She looked at me for a while a started crying. I made to hold her but she restrained me with a hand.

“to think I was going to break the news to you after sex”. She said.

I looked stunned and gave her a questioning look.

“ it doesn’t matter anymore, just get out of my house” she said coldly.

I made to move closer to her but she went to the door and opened it avoiding my eyes.

“Please put on your clothes, your unclothedness disgust me”. She said still avoiding me.

I sluggishly went to get my clothes and slowly put it on.

“Please hurry up”. She said

I was already done and went closer to her.

“ am very sorry. Please forgive me.” I said

She looked me in the face with hate and disgust beaming profusely.

“ mike, you are an opportunist and a gold digger! You don’t deserve my type. I was only charmed by your good looks and foolishly thought I had a future with you. But for you to ignore my call and oblige another woman while I am waiting shows where your heart lies. Get out and never cross my path. If I ever see you around my house I will send my boys after you”. She said in a cold tone.

“Am sorry” I said.

She pushed me out and was about to close the door before she extended her hands. I looked at her puzzled wondering what she means.

“The keys”. She said.

I pitifully handed it to her. She snatched it from me and banged the door to my face.

At home Ruth was absent. I searched the whole house but she wasn’t there. So I dialed her number in anger, it rang and she didn’t pick up. Just then mum walked in and saw the look on my face.

“mike, whats it ?” mum asked.

I looked maliciously at her then walked out on her to my room. She followed me and retorted.

“mike, I said whats the problem?”.

“Both of you have succeeded in spoiling my dream. Both of you have succeeded in sending Sandra away. Now you can go ahead and get married to your best daughter in-law cause I am not interested anymore. Am going to send her all the money she had spent on us”. I raged.

Mums face was lightened up with a note of excitement. And this greatly puzzled me.

“that a good news”. She said grinning.

the continuation, please let read till the end

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (50) (Reply)

Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) / The Family Section Fun Room!! / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.