Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,661 members, 7,809,499 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:36 AM

My Madam And Me - Family (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Madam And Me (326158 Views)

Madam & Her Maid: This Happened In The Church Today. / My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home / Pastor Olusegun Taiwo And Madam Wonder's Wedding Busted By Wife, Vicky (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Madam And Me by royalguy123(m): 5:29am On Aug 16, 2018
Drama continues, op this episode just shows that for once you're afraid of someone!
Re: My Madam And Me by Nobody: 6:52am On Aug 16, 2018
topher052:
I drove into the compound before I realized I had no explanation for car. I alighted and went upstairs to find Ruth in a blue short and a black singlet watching a local drama. She took a glance at me and returned to her movie.

"Hi". I manage to mutter taking a seat beside her.

" Where have you been? " she said without looking at me.

" I thought I told you about it over the phone".

Mum came in and said before I could greet her.

" who owns the car you parked outside? "

Ruth looked abruptly at me and kept her stare . I immediately said resting comfortably on the back rest of the chair.

" its a friend's "

Mum took a sit adjacent us and looked at me in a way that sent the chill down my marrow.

"Ruth has been talking with me. She made mention of something very striking". Mum said.

I felt my salvia suddenly too heavy for my throat. She continued.

" she said you did something terrible ".

I felt cold sweat running down my spine....To be continued
dude it's too short

1 Like

Re: My Madam And Me by topher052: 10:50pm On Aug 16, 2018
"What's it mum?" I managed to say, conscious of my cold palms.

" how could you be so heartless to threaten Ruth with breakup after all she did for us? And to even tell her you prefer Sandra coz she's richer than she is, is very wicked of you". Mum ended with a frown.

I looked surprisingly at mum and then to Ruth who hid her excitement in a suppressed smile pretending to be watching TV. I was partly relieved that it wasn't the pregnancy. So I turned to Ruth apologetically just to impress mum who fixed a steady gaze on me.

" I am sorry I said what I said to you Ruth, I was drunk that day. I can't even remember most of the things I said that day. Am sorry". I said looking at Ruth from the side of my eye.

Mum nodded and said.

" that's good. You need to reduce how you mingle with that Ruth of a girl, I wouldn't want to be entangled with military problems".

I turned abruptly towards mum in surprise.

" yes, you heard me right. I know she has been helpful and all that, am not saying this because Ruth is here. Sandra is too bigger than you. She is not your class. Getting married to her type will automatically turn you to a puppet ".

She paused and took a look at me, I turned my face away grudgingly. Ruth couldn't hide her smile any more, she turned her face away.

" my son. Take a look at Ruth seated down here". Mum said pointing at Ruth.

I looked at mum with my mind on the car packed outside. Then I turned towards Ruth who was blushing already.

" this girl is your spec. She's your kind of woman. She's absolutely in love you. Think of it". Mum said, stood up and went inside.

Ruth let out a little giggle . I turned abruptly at her with a frown. She covered her month with her hands to tame a loud giggle.

" what's this all about? " I asked furiously.

" what does it look like? " she said in a smile and adjusted herself on her seat.

" its crazy for you to put up that stunt". I said.

" you mean, because I didn't spill the beans? " she said still grinning.

I kept quiet and looked away. Ruth smiled and continued with her movie.

I went downstairs and drove to Jacky's house as it was the only place that crossed my mind to pack the car at the moment. The current excitement and complication concealed what happened at Jacky's house from my head. I only remembered when Jacky came out frowning. It was too late for me to turn back.

" hey Jacky ". I said as I alighted.

He looked at the car and then to me without replying my greetings. He was clad in his regular baggy boxers looking very lanky and dry. He now had goaty and mustache with a bushy hair Which made him looked older and more like a Rastafarian.

" how have you been? " I said walking carefully towards him, conscious of his hostile look.

" you were supposed to be here yesterday. We were supposed to go somewhere, remember?! " Jacky's voice made me shiver.

" am sorry, I completely forgot". I said.

Just then I realized that it was a bad idea to pack at Jacky's house. My relationship with Jacky was already heading towards a dead end.

" who owns the car" he said looking contemptuously at the car.

" oh, its for Sandra". I said knowing that's the only way keep the car safe.

We went into the house together and found two rugged looking guys smoking. I looked at Jacky, he seemed to be under duress. The guys clearly were not on a friendly mission. They looked at me,then to Jacky who gave them an acknowledging nod.

" who are you? " the heavily built one asked in the midst of smoke .

I didn't say anything. I knew they meant trouble and I made to leave but the other one who was tall and muscular quickly intercepted me and closed the door, while Jacky moved aside looking apologetically at me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Madam And Me by elmagnifico411(m): 7:42am On Aug 17, 2018
Mike and sense ain't friends at all.. after everything he's seen and been through with Jackie, he'll still be going there... this time around, them go kee u collect the car.

3 Likes

Re: My Madam And Me by Stevewonder004(m): 9:01am On Aug 17, 2018
topher052:
hello good people. this topherchris819. i lost my phone so i lost my password to log in and continue my story. am sorry for the long absence. now am going to be logging in as topher052. this is my number if you wish to contact me.08138943767. 0r 09022879790
This one na the fake topher819;
the topher i know wont punctuate this way,.,,,,,,, the topher i hv come to like will never give out his personal details easily,.......
Mr imposter pls try next possible tread because here are filled with gerent guys of no deceit
Re: My Madam And Me by topher052: 10:08am On Aug 17, 2018
"what is it?" i asked hastily.

He said nothing but pushed me backwards. I knew i had to listen to what they had to say and be diplomatic in my approach. The tall and muscular one pushed me towards a chair and i sat involuntarily. he then went back to his previous sit leaving me to my pounding heart.

I waited uneasily for them to say something, but they kept smoking silently. Jacky walked around the sitting room nervously while i followed him with my eyes. After what seem like forever in a few minutes the huge one finally spoke without looking at me.

"you are Mike?"

I started towards him and nodded nervously.

" i thought i asked someone a question". he barked at me.

"yes. i am mike"I couldn't recognize my voice.

The muscular one looked at me and said.

"you are the guy that has been giving us problem right? who are you?"

i couldn't make out what he meant by the question. so i looked stupidly at him.

" are you deaf?! i thought someone asked you a question?" the huge one barked.

" am..am.. sorry, i don't know what you mean by who i am". i muttered nervously.

" how do you even pass exams? whats there about who you are? could you answer the question ?!" the muscular one yelled.

" i am mike, a regular guy and ...." i was interrupted.

" would you shut up?! is that what i asked you?" the huge one raged looking aggressively at me." where do you belong?" he said.

" as...in..." i asked shivering.

" he is a no one ". Jacky said.

They both looked at him indicating that he should shut up. and they then turned to me.

" so you are a no one and you killed one of us". The huge one said.

"what should we do with him?" the muscular one asked.

"get a the white piece of cloth and a razor and blade his dix". The huge one said.

I looked nervously at the muscular one who stood up and brought a white piece of cloth and a razor and started walking towards me.

" let me have your thumb" the muscular one commanded.

i hesitated and looked at Jacky who nodded his approval.

i then gave him my thumb. he used the blade to cut my thumb and wiped it with the white cloth. Then he went back to his seat.

" young man" the bulky man called.

i looked at him .

" do you know what that means?" he asked molding his weed.

" no" i said.

" you are marked. hence forth you are one of us. we are going to initiate you fully in the next full moon". he said and took in a large smoke.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Madam And Me by babajeje123(m): 10:19am On Aug 17, 2018
Stevewonder004:
the topher i know wont punctuate this way,.,,,,,,, the topher i hv come to like will never give out his personal details easily,.......
Mr imposter pls try next possible tread because here are filled with gerent guys of no deceit
I thought as much. The original Topher doesn't quote people to respond to their queries. But let's see how things pan out.
Re: My Madam And Me by Nobody: 10:19am On Aug 17, 2018
Stevewonder004:

Nice observations.
The episodes are getting shorter and the flow is a little off the mark

3 Likes

Re: My Madam And Me by Eketem: 10:29am On Aug 17, 2018
Stevewonder004:

Hmmm and I sent him recharge card ohhhhhhh.
Re: My Madam And Me by Akinowon123(m): 2:59pm On Aug 17, 2018
chai, topher819 abeg.
we ve read up more than 25 episodes here and the story changed when a new account started dropping. we didnt know what must have happened to that first OP but i pray he comes back safe. pls stop feeding us with all rubbish u called continuation.

ur errors
1. U wrote to "be continued" which is unusuall
2. U dropped ur phone number. the former Op i know wouldnt do that as he is found of regeting things sef
3. U were quoting words which i was not used to while reading this piece
others will add the rest.

we aiint mumu. ur writing skills cant be exactly the same as someone else no matter how gud u are. thanks
Re: My Madam And Me by bobydo: 4:34pm On Aug 17, 2018
Stevewonder004:

I flow with you. If he lost his phone there are ways he can retrieve the password

1 Like

Re: My Madam And Me by topher052: 4:53pm On Aug 17, 2018
nobody pays me for this. i cease the slightest opportunity at work to make post. last night i borrowed a friends phone to update. i only want to acknowledge Eketem for his gesture. i guess this is the end of the impostors post on family page.
Re: My Madam And Me by royalguy123(m): 5:13pm On Aug 17, 2018
topher052:
nobody pays me for this. i cease the slightest opportunity at work to make post. last night i borrowed a friends phone to update. i only want to acknowledge Eketem for his gesture. i guess this is the end of the impostors post on family page.
Op please I know you're the original writer of all the past episodes, NL you forgot so soon,how some of us were promising heaven and earth just to read episode when our op,went on exile,now he is back with another handle,why can't we give him chance maybe he is not familiar with his present phone!!
Re: My Madam And Me by Eketem: 5:47pm On Aug 17, 2018
topher052:

Very true nobody pays you and you have work and bills yet you have entertained us for pages, Apologies for doubting you.

So many people were promising data, I hope they fulfiled their promise no be by mouth to dey support you
Re: My Madam And Me by Nobody: 8:07pm On Aug 17, 2018
topher052:
alextaiwo quit doing this now
Re: My Madam And Me by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 17, 2018
bobydo:

I flow with you. If he lost his phone there are ways he can retrieve the password
yes there is Gmail
Re: My Madam And Me by Nobody: 8:25pm On Aug 17, 2018
Stranac:
alextaiwo quit doing this now
Excuse me, what did I do?
Re: My Madam And Me by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 17, 2018
topher052:

I think the Topherchis819, the real one will write "I seize this opportunity" instead of " I cease".

I don't think I will have been engrossed in the story if he had made as many errors you already made writing just two episodes.

My opinion
Re: My Madam And Me by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 17, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Excuse me, what did I do?
I need 40 odd tomorrow
Re: My Madam And Me by Nobody: 8:56pm On Aug 17, 2018
Stranac:

Abeg modify your comment.
Whatever happens in las Vegas stays in Vegas.
Re: My Madam And Me by Terryindeed: 9:37pm On Aug 17, 2018
what is wrong with you people? The OP or Not, this guy is feeding us with stories and some of you are here criticizing him? why cant you be grateful for once? how many writers on nairaland finishes there stories? few, and u assholessszz are complaining about his handle and identity. shitttz this aint right mhe. not even thank you for writing or thank you for your time. do you knw the amount of effort, time and concentration this guy put in his work?. Oga, i dont want to abuse your father and mother, so shutthafuckup and leave him alone. i dont care if he's the real Op. just continue doing what you are doing for the rest of us, who appreciate and enjoy every piece of this story. please stop reading if you have doubts and stop making him regret doing this. you mudafucker will not give us good story, or any meaningful piece, but will be trying to bring one down. NA DEVIL GO PUNISH YOU. Baba, continue feeding ME,( I can only speak for myself), am grateful. YOU ARE THE REAL MVP.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Madam And Me by Dera25(m): 10:38pm On Aug 17, 2018
Hmm
Re: My Madam And Me by Nobody: 11:10pm On Aug 17, 2018
I am not undastanding again. What is going on here?
Re: My Madam And Me by Akinowon123(m): 11:17pm On Aug 17, 2018
Terryindeed:
what is wrong with you people? The OP or Not, this guy is feeding us with stories and some of you are here criticizing him? why cant you be grateful for once? how many writers on nairaland finishes there stories? few, and u assholessszz are complaining about his handle and identity. shitttz this aint right mhe. not even thank you for writing or thank you for your time. do you knw the amount of effort, time and concentration this guy put in his work?. Oga, i dont want to abuse your father and mother, so shutthafuckup and leave him alone. i dont care if he's the real Op. just continue doing what you are doing for the rest of us, who appreciate and enjoy every piece of this story. please stop reading if you have doubts and stop making him regret doing this. you mudafucker will not give us good story, or any meaningful piece, but will be trying to bring one down. NA DEVIL GO PUNISH YOU. Baba, continue feeding ME,( I can only speak for myself), am grateful. YOU ARE THE REAL MVP.
people like you is the major reason why this country cant move forward. You accept anything that comes your way, you should at least reason with the point being made by people here. It is so glaring Topher819 aims at scamming people, what is wrong with him coming plain to us that since the op is not responding he could continue or do justice to the story. instead the first thing is to drop his phone number for people to contact him, please contact for what. If he was real, the first thing should be the contiuation of the post then if he needs support he could relate it to us at the buttom of one of his episode. If the new Op said he is gonna stop dropping the story here, it kuku fine by me[color=#000099][/color]

4 Likes

Re: My Madam And Me by Terryindeed: 12:59pm On Aug 18, 2018
Akinowon123:

people like you is the major reason why this country cant move forward. You accept anything that comes your way, you should at least reason with the point being made by people here. It is so glaring Topher819 aims at scamming people, what is wrong with him coming plain to us that since the op is not responding he could continue or do justice to the story. instead the first thing is to drop his phone number for people to contact him, please contact for what. If he was real, the first thing should be the contiuation of the post then if he needs support he could relate it to us at the buttom of one of his episode. If the new Op said he is gonna stop dropping the story here, it kuku fine by me[color=#000099][/color]

I didnt want to reply at first, but i felt i need to put some words into your brain. People like me is the major reason why the country is not moving forward you said right? what has been your contribution to nairaland as a whole? i want to know. have you created an outstanding trend here for everyone to read and enjoy? people like you, KILL this Country. You will not Motivate, Encourage, Praise someone for the little she/he has done. Lets say he's not the real OP, but he gave us something to read and look forward into. wait, How much have you contributed to the so-called real OP who started the story? my guess is NOTHING. people like you start looking for grammatical errors, punctuation, misspell and abbreviations as the reason hes not the real Op. i repeat, i dont care if he's the real person, just gimme something to read and feel refresh. is he asking for money before he can post a thing? HELL No. so Leave him alone madam.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Madam And Me by Viking007(m): 2:51pm On Aug 18, 2018
Re: My Madam And Me by Eketem: 2:54pm On Aug 18, 2018
Akinowon123:

Are you paying the writer? This is unfair, he could be using his time for something that makes him money but chose to entertain us for free. While I complained about some plots in the story I still applauded his creativity. Calling him to disrepute because of grammatical errors that have been present from the beginning is unfair please. If we paid for his time then we can demand accountability
Re: My Madam And Me by Viking007(m): 3:02pm On Aug 18, 2018
topherchris819:
Add up right now to join the best dating group where you can meet and date your dream man or woman. 09022879790

To whom it may concern, the new moniker belongs to the owner of this thread, they use the same number. I just spoke with him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Madam And Me by royalguy123(m): 3:47pm On Aug 18, 2018
Akinowon123:

Op,you're a killer of good things and if you don't have anything to write,keep quiet!
must you comment! write something for us let's see what how you can come with something that NL will embrace KILLER OF GOOD THINGS.!

3 Likes

Re: My Madam And Me by Terryindeed: 4:49pm On Aug 18, 2018
Eketem:

Are you paying the writer? This is unfair, he could be using his time for something that makes him money but chose to entertain us for free. While I complained about some plots in the story I still applauded his creativity. Calling him to disrepute because of grammatical errors that have been present from the beginning is unfair please. If we paid for his time then we can demand accountability

My Niqqa, you are so damn right, and i think i will stop responding to her messages, because clearly, her vision is quite blurry, if she cant see the bigger picture, then its a wrap from me. you are not paying him for his services, neither are you complementing him. so you knw, SCREW YOU. Op keep on writing abeg, we are ENTERTAINED.
Re: My Madam And Me by elmagnifico411(m): 9:46pm On Aug 18, 2018
What's the fuss concerning the grammatical errors sef? Who grammar help? The fact that u speak or write well doesn't guarantee u success in life, abeg. How many grammar 2face dey speak? Who's more popular than him here? All these intelligent peeps in NL, if u guys don't know, you're wasting your time here. Intelligence and creativity are 2 different kini. Make una leave the guy let him do his thing. Topher, oya nah, u know sey some peeps no dey like dey where Joy booku.. bitterness don eat up the better part of their mind. Bikonu, mbok, j'owo, d'allah, please, come and continue ehn.. I go dash u my sister grin grin grin cool

3 Likes

Re: My Madam And Me by daviesblaze(m): 5:02pm On Aug 19, 2018
So, some pained monikers who do not have but yet un-judiciously envy the creative ability of the writer has finally succeeded in making sure this wonderful work of art is not completed.

Continue, but remember: "you won't know the implication of your actions, until the same is done to you" angry angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (50) (Reply)

Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) / The Family Section Fun Room!! / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.