Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,638 members, 7,809,398 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:52 AM

My Madam And Me - Family (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Madam And Me (326154 Views)

Madam & Her Maid: This Happened In The Church Today. / My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home / Pastor Olusegun Taiwo And Madam Wonder's Wedding Busted By Wife, Vicky (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Madam And Me by horlahsunbo225(m): 9:48pm On Sep 16, 2018
Printerscanner:

Are you mentally okay?
Typo error
Re: My Madam And Me by chibuike65: 5:24am On Sep 17, 2018
Please op can you help me with candra number I need her in my life, here is my number 08165662957 thank you kpaaam don't call if you are not Cindy
Re: My Madam And Me by Israel17: 9:42am On Sep 17, 2018
Would love to share a good News with my Fellow Nairalanders
ILR CASH​
Get residual income into your bank account without stress. With this account you invest and get returns on your investment. We have weekly and monthly plan. Investments are made in units at ₦5000 per unit.
Weekly Plan​
- When you invest ₦5000 (1unit) you get ₦325 every week for 28weeks. You can invest in as many units as you wish.​
Monthly Plan​
- When you invest ₦5000 (1unit) you get ₦1500 every month for 7months.
You can invest in as many units as you wish.​
ILR COOPERATIVE​
Do you want to start/expand your own business, built a house, buy a car or fund a project? The answer is ILR Cooperative. It's a cooperative scheme. You contribute into the scheme monthly for 6months. Then, we give double of your 6months contribution as loan. You pay back in 12months without interest and no collateral. After repayment, you either collect another loan or get back your initial contribution. Eg. If you want 1.2m, you contribute 600k in 6months and we give you 1.2m and you pay back in 12months.
ILR SHOPPING​
Load your house with foodstuffs, toiletries, provisions, beverages with ILR Shopping plan. This is shopping investment with returns either in 3months or 7months to pick items from our supermarket. In this you don't get cash. You invest in multiples of ₦5000. ₦5000 = ₦2,900 monthly for 3months or ₦1,450 monthly for 7months.
₦10000 = ₦5800 monthly for 3months or ₦2900 monthly for 7months.
₦15000 = ₦8700 monthly for 3months or ₦4350 monthly for 7months.
You just place order for items worth your returns. We bring your order to you or you come to our SuperMart to pick them.
ILR EDUCATION​
Now the stress of paying school fees is over with ILR Education Plan.
For nursery, primary & secondary schools, you invest 1st term school fee of you wards with us 3months (90days) before resumption. When school resumes, we pay 1st, 2nd & 3rd terms fees directly to the school.
For tertiary institutions, you invest half of the fee with us 3months (90days) before resumption and we pay full when school resumes or after 3months.
For more details call:09072260605/08132748178
Re: My Madam And Me by topher052: 12:41pm On Sep 17, 2018
We drove straight to her house. She was so excited that she showed me her girly and childish side on our way. I was too intense to return her gesture but she cared less and continued her garrulous spray.

We arrived her place and she took me straight to her room. I noticed that the kids were around but they didn’t see me come in.

She offered me a bottle of whisky and a glass, and then asked if I was hungry, I nodded a no. then she left the room leaving me to knock myself out with what she offered.

I helped myself okay, and put on the TV, but my mind was barely there. I gulped in couple of times and felt slightly better as the drink went down my throat.

“This is a big mess I am now in”. I said aloud.

I who detested cultism am now a member of one of the dreaded cult gangs known for recording deaths every week. I remembered an event on TV of a young man who was beheaded after been dragged by a car on a long journey. He was a member of my new gang. And also a case of a student who was brutally murdered with several dagger stabs. That was the job of my new gang. Today I almost killed a man, I was going to become a murderer .These thoughts tortured my mind and drained me each second.

Amaka walked in with a plate of fried meat .she dropped it in front of me smiling. I returned the smile, but a forced one.

“You lost a lot of weight mike. What is going on? Have you been on a sex rampage? ‘She asked with a note of concern that her smiley face betrayed.

“I wish” I replied with a forced grin.

She sat beside me, took one of the meats and put in my mouth. I opened up and crunched into it. The taste was so good that I chewed hungrily. She smiled as she watched me eat.
She fed me the meat and drink. And wiped my mouth as I enjoyed the scrumptious meal. She suddenly looked so beautiful and attractive in my eyes. I blamed it on the alcohol and continued my meal.

Eventually I was done; she took the plate, stood up and said.

“Do you care for more? I see you loved it”.

I didn’t know if to say no or yes, so she left without waiting for my reply and was back with another full plate of meat. I ate until my teeth ached and my stomach full.

“Do you want to sleep?” she asked the moment I was done.

“ I feel tired” I said.

“I know, I see it in your eyes”. She said. “lie down and sleep dear”.

I lay on my side backing her. She leaned closer and kissed me on the neck, held me from behind resting her boobs very close to me.

I slept off almost immediately and woke up when my phone rang. I took up the phone in sleepy eyes. It was from mum, I knew she must be worried about my where about.

“Hello mum”. I said.

“Where are you this boy?!”She retorted.

“Mum I am fine! I told you not to worry about me much; I am no longer a kid!”. I said.
“And stop behaving like one!” she replied angrily “don’t you know you ought to have called to let me know you were not coming home?”

“Am sorry mum. I slept off.”I said

“Sorry for yourself!” she barked and hung up.

Just then Amaka came out of the bathroom with towel on her chest. She was looking so sexy and inviting. “Am I hypnotized?” was what I thought. Perhaps she had used some voodoo thing on me, hence the reason for her coming over to my place. Would it be that there was something in the meat? All these thoughts clouded my mind as I watched her sexily walked towards me smiling.

She came closer and sat on the bed beside me. I said nothing but kept a fixed stare.

She took her lotion and gave it to me.” Could you please help me on my back?”

I took it from her and applied it on her back. She loosened her white towel and allowed it drop to her waist still covering her beast with it.

“Lower please”. She whispered sexily.

I lowered it and was done. She took the lotion from me and started applying it on her thighs. I sat back watching her and but my bleeping rod was fast asleep.

She stood up and held the towel up her thighs almost reveling her lower buttocks. I just stared without a word . She looked at me and smiled sexily and went into her big wade rope that is as big as a room and came out few minutes later in a pink g-string and a net see-through black top that barely covered her full buttocks.

This time my bleeping rod started nodding its approval, but i said nothing. She came to me and kissed my closed lips. I just stared, confused on what to do. She held my hand, placed it on her full wrapped boobs and kissed me intensively, this time I responded. She pulled my head to her neck, moaning erotically even before I started kissing.

Then she abruptly took off her top and forced my head to her boobs. I sucked as though I was hypnotized. In my head I was yet to grasp what was happing to me. It seemed as though I was no longer in control but bending to herm sudden attractiveness.

She pushed me down aggressively on the bed, climbed from my body and sat on my face. Surprisingly I sucked and licked as if my life depended on it.

After a while of prolonged feasting, she moved down through my body, pulled down my trouser and put my weak rod in her mouth.

After a long suck, the rod refused to get hard. She did all she knows, but it remained adamant. She looked at me with disappointment.

“What’s happening mike?” she asked.

I just shrugged and said nothing.

“Come and finger me” she said and laid on the bed.

I stood up almost automatically like a robot, and did as she commanded. My inner man felt trapped as it crave to break free while my outer man obeyed her like a zombie and started finding her attractive.

My fingers rammed her hard and my lips did the clit licking simultaneously, yet my bleeping rod still remained sleepy. Eventually she orgasm hard pressing my hand and head together with her thighs.
She held herself together as she breathed heavily. I lay beside her with an aching finger. Then she turned to face me. Something happened. Amaka’s face was the most beautiful face in the world, just as her body was when I looked at her earlier.

“Hello handsome” she said smiling and touching my face. “Your finger is as good as your rod”. She added still smiling.

I couldn’t understand what was happening to me. I wanted to tell her she looked so beautiful but I held it with great effort. As she continued looking at me, I felt my heart beating fast. “ I think am falling in love” I thought out loud unknowingly.

“What did you say?”She asked.

I said nothing. My heart raced in a very high speed and all I wanted to do is to kiss her and make sweet love to her. Suddenly, my bleeping rod sprang up with great rigidity. I didn’t know when I gave in to my lust.

6 Likes

Re: My Madam And Me by daviesblaze(m): 12:52pm On Sep 17, 2018
me singing "E Don Red O Baba..... E Don Red O" grin grin grin
Re: My Madam And Me by Hector09(m): 2:22pm On Sep 17, 2018
Nawa i wish i'm mike cus i like bleeping
Re: My Madam And Me by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 17, 2018
Hector09:
Nawa i wish i'm mike cus i like bleeping

Who asked you what you like

1 Like

Re: My Madam And Me by KpagoGIN(m): 3:19pm On Sep 17, 2018
persin they have jazz is still questioning is own sanity is that one jazz....... I knew is inner man was just waiting to erupt and indeed it did, waiting patiently for another episode of chaos since the present one seems not enough he has gone back to renew subscription.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Madam And Me by iListen(f): 4:58pm On Sep 17, 2018
KpagoGIN:
persin they have jazz is still questioning is own sanity is that one jazz....... I knew is inner man was just waiting to erupt and indeed it did, waiting patiently for another episode of chaos since the present one seems not enough he has gone back to renew subscription.

grin grin grin
Re: My Madam And Me by topher052: 3:15pm On Sep 19, 2018
I woke up the next day completely drained. I turned to my side to find Amaka fast asleep. I looked at her peaceful beautiful face and couldn't stop looking. "why haven't i seen her before?" was the thought racing in my head. That minute all i could think of was to kiss her. And i was about to when she woke up and looked up to, on seeing me her face glowed in a pretty smile, the finest in the world. I wanted to say good morning but ended up saying " i love you baby", with my heart beating so fast. She smiled and kissed me on the lips.

"how was your night my sugar". she asked.

"my night got better since i realized you are the light in night". I said, meaning every word i said.

She blushed and kissed me again. Then she said.

" have you made up your mind where you want us to visit?"

"i didn't even give it a thought, all i care about right now is to be with you". i said and started kissing her neck.

She moved a way smiling.

"if i allow you now, you'd eat me raw" she said standing up from the bed." lemme fix us some coffee".

i watched her put on a night gown and walked out of the room looking at me with a sexy smile on her face. As soon as she left, i started thinking of ways to blow her mind, ways to love her, ways to satisfy her. I jumped off the bed with much vigor and ample excitement, went straight to my phone and opened the note.Then began typing romantic things i'd do for her as my day list. This task took away all my worries and even the though of going home from me.

I was on it when she walked in. Immediately i hid the phone as though i was on to a suspicious shenanigan.

"what are you up baby"she said as she walked in with a mug and a jog in both hands.

" nothing!" i retorted.

" i see" she said smiling."you are sending one of your numerous girl friends a message right?"

" no! i said " look! i was only planning ways to blow your mind every second today" i said showing the phone to her like a child defending himself.

She dropped the things she carried and took the phone from me. After a brief second she started smiling. Then she said.

" i cant wait baby" handing the phone over to me.

Mum called couple of times that day to know if i was coming home. I told her that i was going to spend the week with a friend.

5 Likes

Re: My Madam And Me by topher052: 3:39pm On Sep 19, 2018
Yet mum persisted because she wanted me to help her with some chores, i had to switch off my phone so i can spend every second loving Amaka.

I ended up spending two weeks with Amaka in a hotel out of the state. Throughout our stay, it was sex upon sex. I couldnt let her leave my sight a second, i just cant stand not seeing her for a minute. I followed her everywhere she went to. She had to beg me each time she want to use the toilet not to come in. of which i stayed at the door of the toilet enjoying the smell from her poo.

I completely switched off my phone and forgot about everything and everyone. The only thing that mattered to me was to love Amaka. I enjoyed running errands for her, in fact,i felt it was my way of pleasing her. And nothing gives me joy like seeing her satisfied.

"baby, i need to go back to work.Its been two weeks since i last checked whats going on in my business. Please baby, lets end the holiday". She said and made a frowning face.

I felt an arrow pierce through my heart, i didnt want this moment to ever end. So i said.

"can i move in with you? can i follow you to work everyday?"

" you can move in with me, but you cant follow me to work everyday" she said in a plain tone.

" but why?!" i asked like a child denied his favorite toy " you know i love you, why do you want to hurt me?" i said not believing i was the one saying these words to Amaka.

She hugged me and kissed my forehead.

"sweetie, i know you love me, and i love you too. Dont worry, we are going to make it work okay?" she said.

i nodded. and we started kissing which led to an emotional sex rump.

On our way back, we stopped at a gas station to get a refill.I was at the passenger side of the front seat. Suddenly i turned and saw a very beautiful lady in a black mini skirt revealing her fresh and full thighs,a pink spaghetti top, that revealed her flat tummy and fine hip. She was also filling her fuel tank on the our adjacent. My heart sunk immediately as i stared. To my greatest surprise, she was Sandra.

" oh my gosh!" i screamed.

I automatically opened the car and stepped down. I was about calling her name when AMAKA said.

" baby where are you going to?''

As i saw Amaka's face, i just realized that Amaka is the finest woman on earth,and that instant i forgot i even saw any other girl, let alone seeing Sandra.And so we drove off with me singing a love song to her hearing.

5 Likes

Re: My Madam And Me by iListen(f): 5:40pm On Sep 19, 2018
shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Madam And Me by horlahsunbo225(m): 6:51pm On Sep 19, 2018
Somebody should help me tell Amaka to borrow me that jazz

3 Likes

Re: My Madam And Me by BigSarah(f): 7:41pm On Sep 19, 2018
sad grin

I need money to love me like Mike Loves amaka cry

1 Like

Re: My Madam And Me by frostylook: 9:39pm On Sep 19, 2018
Mike please, give me Amaka's number. I have pressing issues to discus with her grin

1 Like

Re: My Madam And Me by lilyheaven: 10:39pm On Sep 19, 2018
horlahsunbo225:
Somebody should help me tell Amaka to borrow me that jazz
grin grin grin
That is a serious jazz

1 Like

Re: My Madam And Me by frozen70(f): 11:36pm On Sep 19, 2018
Ohhh Mike,

Amaka jazz is working perfectly on you as you have even forgotten your sense of belongings

But why is it that your sex drive is higher than any sensible thing you do ?

2 Likes

Re: My Madam And Me by royalguy123(m): 7:29am On Sep 20, 2018
Finally the real madam and I is back!!!!
not those cult things,Op I GATS your back covered, more episode please our MOST VALUABLE PLAYER!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: My Madam And Me by Drshobz(m): 10:25am On Sep 20, 2018
na which baba do this jazz
Re: My Madam And Me by Ferya(f): 12:37pm On Sep 20, 2018
OP
Abeg, I need Amaka's assistance urgently. Help me send my message across to her wink wink

3 Likes

Re: My Madam And Me by topher052: 2:56pm On Sep 20, 2018
The whole day was like a part of me was missing.i didn't meet mum at home when i got back. so i went to the kitchen to fix myself something to eat.

Four hours later of turning restlessly on the bed. i took up my phone and called Amaka. She wasn't answering. I stood up and walked around the room apprehensively.

I then made up my mind to go downstairs and sit out so i don't bother too much.

I went to mum's shop and mum was surprised to see.

"i had already made up my mind to file for a missing person" she said.

I ignored her and sat on a stool close to the back entrance to the shop.

"where have you been young man" mum said, sounding very serious.

Her words seem to be disturbing me, i wanted to stand up and leave without uttering a word, but i managed to mutter.

"i told you to stop disturbing yourself, am a grown man for crying out loud".

"grown man still living with his mum?'' she said sarcastically .

I looked at her in anger and controlled my temper.

"if you call yourself a grown man, then you would'nt switch off your phone and put everyone in high tension". she continued. " your dad has been worried sick because of your disappearance".

i stood up angrily and raged.

"how many time will i tell you i..."

" a grown man!" mum helped me finish my statement. "i have heard that a lot of late, but haven't seen it in your character".she looked at me silently for a while then said." will you seat down there?! grown man"

I looked at her and hesitated a little before i sat.

I was going to say something in anger when Ruth walked in. she was shocked to see me and almost turn abruptly but was stopped by my mum's call.

"where is the stuff you took under my bed?" i asked aggressively standing up to face her.

She moved backwards to avoid any impetuous move from me.

"where the hell is my stuff you took?!" i said approaching her ominously

5 Likes

Re: My Madam And Me by topher052: 3:16pm On Sep 20, 2018
"Mike! will you stop that?!" mum shouted ."Ruth what is he talking about?"

"mummy, i dont know oh". she said innocently.

"liar! shut your lying mouth up and speak the truth before i knock off your front teeth". I barked.

"Mike! what is wrong with you?!" mum said and stood intercepted us facing me.

"mum, tell her oh, i am not joking oh!" i shouted.

Ruth suddenly broke into tears but tried to control it still standing where she was looking pathetic at me.

" Mike! when did you become so heartless?!" Mum asked softly.

Someone knocked on the protector.

" hello, i want to buy something"

Mum turned towards him and said.

" am coming please" then she turned to me and said. " Mike don't do anything crazy. Ruth my love, please come in"

Ruth came circumspectly looking and moving away from me. i just had to control myself not to drag and shake the truth out of her.

As soon as mum's customer left Jacky came and stood at the protector.The moment i saw him, i remembered i had something to deal with which i haven't.

" Mike my brother my blood" Jacky said smiling.

Mum looked at me and shook her head in disapproval without Jacky seeing her.

I didn't know what to say. suddenly Jacky's presence had started giving me running stomach.

" blood where have you been? good evening ma".he said hastily immediately he saw mum.

" i took a trip out of town".i said.

Mum gave me a surprise look which interprets " i thought you were at his place"

" come outside bro, we have got stuff to discuss" he said smiling.

i felt completely helpless and my countenance reviled my inner feelings.

So i sluggishly walked out through the gate.

I was surprise to see four other guys standing out of sight beside mum's shop, they looked at me and whispered something within themselves.

I walked to them feeling my palms moist, and heart racing rapidly.

5 Likes

Re: My Madam And Me by topher052: 3:38pm On Sep 20, 2018
" supermen" i greeted.

" blood" they replied simultaneously.

We shook our secret handshake and Jacky started talking in whisper immediately with his hand around my neck.

" blood, why did you disappear? the gang has been on my neck to fetch you. You know you have an unfinished business and you disappeared". he said.

i felt my heart seizing air from flowing freely but i managed to compose myself and act cool.

" blood, you have to broo us in a zanga!" one of the guys shouted from behind me.

"yes, you have to buy us drinks" Jacky said. '' do you have any greens with you?or should i borrow you?'' he asked.

"i do" i said.

" alright, where are you taking us to? we have a lot to discuss". Jacky said still in a whisper

After drinking two bottles and smoking some sticks, i felt slightly relieved. They relayed my next mission and people to go with me. its still about me killing ZIKA. i kept quiet and listened, but i wanted to discuss with Jacky alone to know if there was a way i could avoid it.

While we drank and discussed about other things Amaka called. Immediately nothing mattered anymore. i stood up like there was a spring in my legs.

" hello!hello! where are you?can i come?i need to see you?" i said hastily walking to the joints exit.

" where are you baby?" Amaka replied calmly.

" home. WHERE are you?" i asked walking restlessly

" are you missing me?'" she asked

"for crying out loud! you know am dying!" i said.

She laughed and said.

" okay,come to our rendezvous. i believe you know there?" she asked.

" yes!yes! see me there in a second!" i said joyfully.

She laughed and said.

" please watch out for cars" then she hung up.

i ran off immediately forgetting i had visitors and bills to pay.

7 Likes

Re: My Madam And Me by royalguy123(m): 4:11pm On Sep 20, 2018
Toto go kill you,my Most Valuable Player!! seriously can't this cult things be avoided. just my opinion. This story is the Good ,the Bad and the Ugly.

1 Like

Re: My Madam And Me by BigSarah(f): 5:49pm On Sep 20, 2018
[]

This kind of amaka otumkpo shocked
Re: My Madam And Me by CaZmir: 6:00pm On Sep 20, 2018
las las!!
Amaka go disappoint Mike.
baba Topher after u na still u. Mike's mental picture about AMAKA be like

2 Likes

Re: My Madam And Me by Aitee1: 6:17pm On Sep 20, 2018
Eeya Mike amaka don jazz you, it's a pity!
Re: My Madam And Me by Nobody: 7:18pm On Sep 20, 2018
Iyeneke confusion.............. Na now "my madam n me" complete. Those dem bad gang ko cultist part get as e b. See mumu mike later e go say AMAKA DISAPPOINT ME......
Re: My Madam And Me by Nobody: 7:21pm On Sep 20, 2018
Amaka village pipu ticket de enta

Re: My Madam And Me by frozen70(f): 9:19pm On Sep 20, 2018
Mike group are hovering around him because he has a mission to accomplise

He will rather stay away with Amaka than being with those blood group
Re: My Madam And Me by Hector09(m): 10:51am On Sep 21, 2018
Mike and pussy
Re: My Madam And Me by cjeriia: 11:54am On Sep 21, 2018
Hector09:
Mike and pussy
like beans & bread

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (50) (Reply)

Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) / The Family Section Fun Room!! / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.