Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,962 members, 7,952,873 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:28 AM

My Madam And Me - Family (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Madam And Me (331649 Views)

Madam & Her Maid: This Happened In The Church Today. / My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home / Pastor Olusegun Taiwo And Madam Wonder's Wedding Busted By Wife, Vicky (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Madam And Me by frozen70(f): 10:13am On Sep 13, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Which "circumstances beyond his control"?

I hate that phrase.

It is a very pathetic excuse for failure.

The circumstances are he killed 2 of their gangs unknowingly and Jack is his friend if he refuses to join them they kill Jack or he will be killed

If you are in these situations what will you do?
Re: My Madam And Me by royalguy123(m): 10:45am On Sep 13, 2018
many cultist are here displaying their defense on why mike must join their group!!!
Beside op come and gist us how your new adventure will take you to new heights. Bravo Bravo we dey wait.
Re: My Madam And Me by topher052: 4:13pm On Sep 13, 2018
I opened the paper and it read. “Blood for blood. Take out ZIKA of the hawk gang”.

I looked surprisingly at the grand commander. He was busy looking at the puzzled faces of us all with a smirk on his face.

After a long silence, he finally said. “I believe its all clear to you all. Any question asks your mentor”.

“Who is my mentor?’’ I asked.

“I am”. Came a voice from behind.

I turned and found Jacky standing behind me. I wondered how long he had stood there. I also noticed some persons behind the rest newbie’s.

“Now you know. Meet him and he will tell you all you need to know. You are dismissed”.

A week passed in a flash. And am yet to make up my mind. Throughout the depressing days, I lingered in sober reflection. ‘Should I get married to Amaka and save myself all these troubles?’ all these are happening because of my insatiable lust. If only I had Sandra on my side , I would have escaped somehow if I let her in this. But I had lost a treasure.

I decided to take a walk to clear my head. I haven’t heard from Ruth since the last time I saw her and I had not bothered to look for her. I had also bothered less of the missing gun, all I think about each minute is that am now a cultist and about to be a murderer.

Few minutes of my moon walk down the road, I was at local bar along my street. I didn’t know when I took a seat there. This spot was the least place I had ever imagined I would seat, but here I was ordering for a bottle of beer.

“ kingkong!” a voice called and a hand rested on my shoulder.

I turned abruptly and found the thug guy standing beside me.

“Bruno! Get me one beer, on him”. He said sitting in front of me.

I looked at him without a word. He had a wide grin on his face as he looked at me. Bruno came with two bottles and two glasses on a tray. He dropped it in front of us and was about to leave.

“are you mad?!” the thug guy barked.” Where is my cigarette?” .

“ I was going to get it sir”. Bruno answered and left.

“you are a strong man. How you took those beating and still walked home beats my imagination. You took care of me and my guys the other day. I like men like you”. The thug guy said opening his drink.

Bruno arrived with a pack of cigarette and left.

“I know you must be wondering how you are going to kill ZIKA, don’t worry, I am with you. We are going to do it together”. The thug guy said. “You live down the street right?” he asked sipping from his glass.

I was about pouring some drinks into my bottle, but stopped at his statement. He laughed when he saw my reaction, then drank from his glass.

“we know….. go and thank Jacky, he really is a friend. He pleaded you be a gang member than be killed”.

I was completely dumfounded, and realized I haven’t said a word since he came. So I forced myself to make my enemy my friend.

“you mean you can help me ki…” Then I paused to look around, just in case someone is eavesdropping. Then I continued when was reassured. “ kill him?”. I said.

He looked at me with a puzzled expression on his face. Then he burst out in a very loud laughter.

“you are going to clean up the mess. You have killed before, why not kill again”. His voice saturated the whole place.

I almost hid my head in shame. But he continued.

“you are now a superman. What are you hiding from? Everybody will know eventually. Your mum, father, siblings, anyone who is anyone on this street!” he said smiling maliciously.

I stood up and made to leave. Then he held my hand. I turned to him abruptly ready for a fight.

“who is going to pay for these drinks?”. He asked .

I shook my hand from him angrily and made to leave but he stopped me again by holding me on my waist belt, stood up and faced me.

“what is wrong with you? Do you want to embarrass your blood? Haven’t you been reading our rules book? It’s an offense to disrespect your superior”. He said silently in my ear. “but if you want to be smart, just expect my cartel to visit you tonight and inform your precious mum who you are”. He said with a grin.” Her son has joined bad gang”.

This actually sent the right signal.i dipped my hands in my pocket and dropped the money for the drinks on the table. Then I noticed everyone saw me, and they knew me very well.

As I walked out of the place, I heard the thug guy laughing and saying out loud “ you guys better respect him now, he is my blood. A read bad guy”.

7 Likes

Re: My Madam And Me by elmagnifico411(m): 6:32pm On Sep 13, 2018
Op, no thanks to u. This episode is very, very short. What did we do nah? Why wouldn't u drop them quick and get them accolades? You've been our MVP for months, now is time to hit it for the year! Oya, we dey wait for more intriguing episodes. Thanks in advance.

6 Likes

Re: My Madam And Me by frozen70(f): 7:18pm On Sep 13, 2018
Oohhh Mike

Your mission now that you have joined bad gang is as bad as what have been happening to you

Relocate with your family and go to another region, save your life and your family.

2 Likes

Re: My Madam And Me by frozen70(f): 7:21pm On Sep 13, 2018
Mike go and reconcile with Sandra
No matter what it will take and save yourself the all this wahala

2 Likes

Re: My Madam And Me by Benito8998(m): 8:59pm On Sep 13, 2018
frozen70:
Mike go and reconcile with Sandra
No matter what it will take and save yourself the all this wahala

Sandra has shut her heart against him.. He hurt her so bad.

1 Like

Re: My Madam And Me by frozen70(f): 9:04pm On Sep 13, 2018
Benito8998:

Sandra has shut her heart against him.. He hurt her so bad.

Yea and honestly he did hurt but there is always a second chance

This is the ever first time Mike is hurting him

He should just go to her house and collapse

I really feel for mike, he is about loosing his sense of balancing
Re: My Madam And Me by Nobody: 10:42pm On Sep 13, 2018
op is trying to promote cultism here. I think this story is losing it's value already
Re: My Madam And Me by lilyheaven: 2:03am On Sep 14, 2018
bamidelee:
op is trying to promote cultism here. I think this story is losing it's value already
Before you conclude, let the OP conclude this story

2 Likes

Re: My Madam And Me by lilyheaven: 2:05am On Sep 14, 2018
;
With which money?
He is only perfect in sex
frozen70:
Oohhh Mike

Your mission now that you have joined bad gang is as bad as what have been happening to you

Relocate with your family and go to another region, save your life and your family.

2 Likes

Re: My Madam And Me by Nobody: 6:30am On Sep 14, 2018
lilyheaven:
Before you conclude, let the OP conclude this story
since you are a member
Re: My Madam And Me by Benito8998(m): 6:32am On Sep 14, 2018
lilyheaven:
;
With which money?

He still have the #500k Amaka gave him when his brother was in detention but Sandra bailed him. He worked for some time recently also. So he has some money.

1 Like

Re: My Madam And Me by Benito8998(m): 6:36am On Sep 14, 2018
The story is diverse. I like it cos it made some people have knowledge of a lot of things they never knew before...
Re: My Madam And Me by frozen70(f): 7:51am On Sep 14, 2018
lilyheaven:
;
With which money?

Remember he has 500,000 that Amaka gave him
He is still with it

Yes he is perfect in sex, thats his hobby
We all.are good at one thing or the other

But I just like that Mike and I dey pity for am
Re: My Madam And Me by royalguy123(m): 8:27am On Sep 14, 2018
bamidelee:
since you are a member
Op I concur,cultist spotted.
Re: My Madam And Me by topher052: 10:02am On Sep 14, 2018
"how was i going to get rid off this mess?". i said aloud as i walked home.

The day came for my outing. I felt like hiding in the house throughout that day, until my phone ran around 4. 55 pm. It was Jacky on the line. I ignored it and wanted to switch off my phone when i heard a knock on the door. I went to get it and behold Jacky, the thug guy and a strange other guy with them carrying a backpack.

"hey brother". Jacky said nervously.

I looked at him in complete perplexity.

"why were you not picking up our calls?". The thug guy said. "brother, lets go". He added and they walked away.

I didn't need a prophet to tell me to follow them. We took a cab and stopped at a local joint to drink. The new guy opened the backpack and the thug guy took the bag from him and handed it over to me and said.

"look inside".

I did and found three guns and looked away abruptly.

"take one of it". he commanded.

I hesitated , then looked around if anyone was looking.

" blood, dont worry. This place is our doc". The new guy said.

"take it!". The thugguy said.

I did and looked at it carefully.

"do you know how to use it?". the thug guy asked.

"he does". Jacky said.

"you are to pull the trigger" the thug guy said.

Then they began to drink the local gin served and smoke weed.

few minutes later a guy in blue t shirt on black jean and black boot was walking pass in company of four other rugged looking guys.

" the guy in blue ". Jacky nudged me and said in a whisper.

I looked at him with the expression of " what should i do?".

" take him out you slowpoke!" the thug guy barked.

i reached for the revolver pistol with a tremulous hand and stood up. i followed them some few steps before pointing at the guy in blue and said in my heart " for my family" before squeezing the trigger. I missed, and they ran.

"go after them you fool". the thug guy screamed.

surprisingly the guys brought out their guns and shot towards us. The thug guy who was screaming ran like wind off the scene. The new guy shot few shots, it was returned and he was hit. i took to my heels and hid behind the local joint. To my SURPRISE, Jacky stood against them shooting. And they ran off leaving one of us hit.

The street was deserted almost immediately. Jacky took up the leader role and called a bike man, who seem to be standing by. He put the new guy on it and sat behind him.

"Mick, locate my house". He said and the bike took off.

5 Likes

Re: My Madam And Me by topher052: 10:18am On Sep 14, 2018
The thug guy was no where to be found. I ran looking behind my back.Took a bike and rode to Jacky's house.

The bullet hit him on his shoulder, and it was being operated on when i came in. A guy rushed me and held me on my shirt.

"you fool! why didnt you hit the target?''

"get off him!"Jacky said pushing the guy off me. " He did well for a first timer. How was your first kill, i remember you chickened out like a girl".

The guy, shamefully went away and focused on the guy being treated.

Grand commander came in, and everyone stood up.

" how is he?" The grand commander asked.

" he will survive". said the doctor.

"where is Bokonu?" the grand commander asked.

"we have not seen him yet". Jacky replied.

"is he okay?" the grand commander asked.

"yes he is"Jacky said.

The grand commander walked up to me and said.

"you did well" and he began to us. "brothers.lets not be dismayed. one day is for a chicken, but his master must have him for dinner. we need blood. we need enough of it. ZIKA must go down!"

They all began to cheer and started singing a death song in ZIKA'S name. I began to wonder who is Zika that everyone spoke about. and i needed to get out of this gang. But how do i do it?

2 Likes

Re: My Madam And Me by topher052: 10:38am On Sep 14, 2018
Amaka was waiting in front of my house inside her Nissan car. I spotted her and entered the front seat.

"i was about calling before you came" she said the moment i shot the door.

" am good. how is my boy?" i asked

she didnt answer and went on.

"i wanted to see you. am lonely".

i thought this to be my get away plan so i said.

"lets take a long holiday away from town".

she looked surprised, and then a very wide grin spread on her face.

3 Likes

Re: My Madam And Me by elmagnifico411(m): 11:35am On Sep 14, 2018
topher052:
Amaka was waiting in front of my house inside her Nissan car. I spotted her and entered the front seat.

let's go on some holliday-fvcking-spree. Sounds sweet, lovely, and fantabulous. Really, really worth it mwan. I Sha hope this story end someday... With Sandra coming back for her Superman.

1 Like

Re: My Madam And Me by KpagoGIN(m): 11:45am On Sep 14, 2018
topher052:

This pikin no they ever hear word......

1 Like

Re: My Madam And Me by lilyheaven: 1:42pm On Sep 14, 2018
bamidelee:

since you are a member
Seems not since.
Are you interested ?

* you won't allow the rice to Cook well, you've concluded the jellof rice is not sweet. tongue
Re: My Madam And Me by lilyheaven: 1:43pm On Sep 14, 2018
grin no hiding place for him
Benito8998:

He still have the #500k Amaka gave him when his brother was in detention but Sandra bailed him. He worked for some time recently also. So he has some money.
Re: My Madam And Me by lilyheaven: 1:51pm On Sep 14, 2018
frozen70:

Remember he has 500,000 that Amaka gave him
He is still with it

Yes he is perfect in sex, thats his hobby
We all.are good at one thing or the other

But I just like that Mike and I dey pity for am
Frozen frozen, have you met any man like Mike in your life before? I used to feel how his rod must be, but ever since he joined cult, I have lost interest in him, this days all I do is pray for him for salvation wink
Re: My Madam And Me by frozen70(f): 3:07pm On Sep 14, 2018
lilyheaven:

Frozen frozen, have you met any man like Mike in your life before? I used to feel how his rod must be, but ever since he joined cult, I have lost interest in him, this days all I do is pray for him for salvation wink

Lol just because I said I like Mike, your mind don go another place

Abeg pray harder for him he needs it
Re: My Madam And Me by Hector09(m): 4:48pm On Sep 14, 2018
Frm frying pan to fire, frm cultist to amaka, poor mike
Re: My Madam And Me by Benito8998(m): 7:31pm On Sep 14, 2018
topher052:
"how was i going to get rid off this mess?". i said aloud as i walked home.

The day came for my outing. I felt like hiding in the house throughout that day, until my phone ran around 4. 55 pm. It was Jacky on the line. I ignored it and wanted to switch off my phone when i heard a knock on the door. I went to get it and behold Jacky, the thug guy and a strange other guy with them carrying a backpack.

"hey brother". Jacky said nervously.

I looked at him in complete perplexity.

"why were you not picking up our calls?". The thug guy said. "brother, lets go". He added and they walked away.

I didn't need a prophet to tell me to follow them. We took a cab and stopped at a local joint to drink. The new guy opened the backpack and the thug guy took the bag from him and handed it over to me and said.

"look inside".

I did and found three guns and looked away abruptly.

"take one of it". he commanded.

I hesitated , then looked around if anyone was looking.

" blood, dont worry. This place is our doc". The new guy said.

"take it!". The thugguy said.

I did and looked at it carefully.

"do you know how to use it?". the thug guy asked.

"he does". Jacky said.

"you are to pull the trigger" the thug guy said.

Then they began to drink the local gin served and smoke weed.

few minutes later a guy in blue t shirt on black jean and black boot was walking pass in company of four other rugged looking guys.

" the guy in blue ". Jacky nudged me and said in a whisper.

I looked at him with the expression of " what should i do?".

" take him out you slowpoke!" the thug guy barked.

i reached for the revolver pistol with a tremulous hand and stood up. i followed them some few steps before pointing at the guy in blue and said in my heart " for my family" before squeezing the trigger. I missed, and they ran.

"go after them you fool". the thug guy screamed.

surprisingly the guys brought out their guns and shot towards us. The thug guy who was screaming ran like wind off the scene. The new guy shot few shots, it was returned and he was hit. i took to my heels and hid behind the local joint. To my SURPRISE, Jacky stood against them shooting. And they ran off leaving one of us hit.

The street was deserted almost immediately. Jacky took up the leader role and called a bike man, who seem to be standing by. He put the new guy on it and sat behind him.

"Mick, locate my house". He said and the bike took off.

Jackie is a Badoo! I love his courage.
Re: My Madam And Me by lilyheaven: 1:22am On Sep 15, 2018
frozen70:

Lol just because I said I like Mike, your mind don go another place

Abeg pray harder for him he needs it

Somebody cannot ask you small question again.
My mind is still within, it has not drifted.
Good morning!

1 Like

Re: My Madam And Me by frozen70(f): 4:40am On Sep 15, 2018
lilyheaven:

Somebody cannot ask you small question again.
My mind is still within, it has not drifted.
Good morning!

Good morning dear. I trust you because I know you think straight, lol

1 Like

Re: My Madam And Me by frozen70(f): 5:09am On Sep 15, 2018
topher052:

Amaka pls take him out of town

Alot have been happening to him only if he can open up to you

Mike need some rest the thing wey face am plenty
Re: My Madam And Me by horlahsunbo225(m): 1:46pm On Sep 16, 2018
This is an untrestibg story
Re: My Madam And Me by Printerscanner: 4:26pm On Sep 16, 2018
horlahsunbo225:
This is an untrestibg story

Are you mentally okay?

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (50) (Reply)

Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) / The Family Section Fun Room!! / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.