Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,708 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:41 PM

My Madam And Me - Family (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Madam And Me (326165 Views)

Madam & Her Maid: This Happened In The Church Today. / My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home / Pastor Olusegun Taiwo And Madam Wonder's Wedding Busted By Wife, Vicky (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Madam And Me by elmagnifico411(m): 1:36pm On Sep 21, 2018
I don't think it's Amaka jazz that's working . I think Mike has come to accept what the vudoo man told him earlier.. let him kuku move in with her make all these wahala for end.

1 Like

Re: My Madam And Me by Dera25(m): 3:37pm On Sep 21, 2018
royalguy123:
Toto go kill you,my Most Valuable Player!!
seriously can't this cult things be avoided. just my opinion.
This story is the Good ,the Bad and the Ugly.
My thought exactly, in fat everything about Jacky, Thomas and Co should be abandoned if possible, and it should be focus on Amaka, Ruth and Sandra
Re: My Madam And Me by Ferya(f): 9:04pm On Sep 21, 2018
elmagnifico411:
I don't think it's Amaka jazz that's working . I think Mike has come to accept what the vudoo man told him earlier.. let him kuku move in with her make all these wahala for end.

You may be right but his behavior get as in be. Only a jazzed man will behave like that�
Re: My Madam And Me by unclefamous: 10:45am On Sep 24, 2018
op come and update na cry
Re: My Madam And Me by topher052: 4:11pm On Sep 24, 2018
I was at the hotel almost in no time. And i waited my butt out for Amaka, called her but she wasn't picking up , that made me very pissed and raged. My phone continued to bang, calls from Jacky and co but i refused to pickup.

It was almost 7 pm, i had been waiting for 4 hours already. I was so pissed and was about leaving when someone called me from from behind.

"hey brother!"

i turned and saw a guy in his early twenties walking hastily pointing at something on the floor. I turned but saw nothing.

"is this money not yours?" he said picking something on my feet.

When he stood up he was holding 100 bucks note.i looked at it in surprise.

"i saw it fall from your pocket" he said handing the note over to me.

"am sorry, i dont think its mine".i said moving away from the note.

"are you sure you dont want to take it?" the boy seemed shocked.

"keep it" i said and immediately started heading for the hotel exit .

i stopped a taxi and entered.my mind was so mixed up with lots of emotions, especially anger.

"money boss" the driver said.

i reached for my wallet and couldn't find it. I was not sure it was missing , so i checked myself over and over again.

"boss, my money please" the driver said.

i then dipped my hand in my small jean pocket and found 150 bucks i hid there for no reason.from there i gave the taxi man a 100 bucks and had 50 bucks left.

The man drove off, i still had a journey of 100 bucks to take me home. So, i tried Amaka's number again. This time she picked.

" what have you done?!" i backed into the phone.

"Mike! dont yell at me please!" she yelled.

I immediately called myself to order.

"sweetie, you left me stranded" i muttered pathetically.

"am sorry love, where are you now?" she asked casually.

" at bank road" i said almost in tears.

" okay, i'll send my driver to come and pick you up soon" she said and hung up.

i was surprised. no apologies, no remorse. I immediately broke into tears like a girl. Even i was surprise at this side of me. i would have channeled it to anger and beat up some one, now am acting all sisi.

I waited in anger and clouded emotion for Amaka"s driver. Then suddenly a Volvo car drove pass and packed in front. I looked at the car suspiciously, it it blew a horn, that was when i recognized the car packed at Amaka's house.

we drove silently home, then suddenly the car started jerking.

"what is the problem? " i asked.

"i dont know oh..lemme park and check" the driver said.

He parked at a side of the road, came down and opened the bonnet. It was already dark, and few passersby were seen and cars driving off in speed on the high way.

" whats it?" i asked looking from behind the drivers shoulder.

" i think the plug is bad" he said fumbling with the engine.

" plug? do you any extra in the trunk?" i asked hoping he has a solution.

He turned his sweaty face to me and said.

" i dont!"

" what do we do now?"

" we walk home, its dangerous here" he said.

I scratched my head in frustration while the driver wrapped up what he was doing.

We were on our way home on foot when a big bus stopped in front of us for passengers to alight.

" let's catch up!" the driver said and started running towards the bus.

i looked at the smallish man running so fast i could barely believe my eyes. When i caught myself i followed up his pace and we were in the bus heading home.

" like i was saying"

came a voice from a fat man putting on an undersized t shirt with a bulky stomach bulging out from under was standing in the middle of the bus with a bottle of contortion in one hand while the other held the rail.

" this medicine can cure, anything you can think of, whatsoever it is, just take it. i was outside the country to sell this drug last week, people bought it and ordered for plenty. I was surprise when a blind man regained his sight with this drug. Believe me, it's a wonder working drug. Even if a person is born crippled, take two shots daily and see what will happen. Dont wory, it has no side effect. TYou can take it if you are barren, even if an arm is longer or shorter, i promise you, it will be repaired. If you want a figure 8, for the ladies, take 4 shots daily, and see how your fat will burn down, i tell, believe me and buy one bottle. I promise you, you are going to come looking for me. HIV aids has been cured by this medicine. i am telling you the truth...."

I looked at the shapeless man talking about shape. i took my mind off him and focused on the road ahead of me.

" your money!" came the conductor in a husky voice.

" how much is it?' i asked .

" 200!" he said.

My eyes bulged out and my mouth dropped.

" 200?! how much is a taxi!" i yelled.

" dont mind him, its 50 bucks" said the driver seated beside me.

" won't you mind your business? if mugu fall we chop!"he said and collected the money from the driver while i took my time to fetch mine.

" please ... somebody should buy this medicine from me. i have family at home, please pity me and buy" the fat man said almost in tears.

Nobody showed concern as they all mind their business.

" brother" the fat man called towards me." please na, buy small. i promise you you wont regret it"

I shrugged, coz i had zero amount on me.

" leave that man alone, he sells crap. i bought it once and purged for a week" a man seated behind me said.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Madam And Me by Hector09(m): 5:12pm On Sep 24, 2018
Following bro, but why cant mike leave amaka alone i thought that he have 500k why cant him use it and relocate
Re: My Madam And Me by frozen70(f): 6:04pm On Sep 24, 2018
Hector09:
Following bro, but why cant mike leave amaka alone i thought that he have 500k why cant him use it and relocate

Amaka is the only one he has now

Both of them love sex

Ruth is pregnant and doesn't even know her faith

Sandra is anoiyed with Mike for pregnanting Ruth so he dear not go near her

Amaka is a known devil to. Mike and the devil Mike knows is better than a Saint he might approach

He has joined cultism and staying with Amaka is the only way he can cool off

I wish Sandra will embrace him, thats the only way for Mike to come back to himself

3 Likes

Re: My Madam And Me by Nobody: 6:43pm On Sep 24, 2018
Weldone boss@Topher052. Sight u @Frozen70... I've followed this thread since MAY. For over 4months it has been inconclusive. Chai OP fear God na.... Therefore, as a member of this group, by d power vested in me as a citizen led by one man like dat(name witheld), i declare this thread "inconclusive".

Cc lalasticlala,mynd44. Come n see something..

4 Likes

Re: My Madam And Me by frozen70(f): 8:08pm On Sep 24, 2018
Vizzy4u:
Weldone boss@Topher052. Sight u @Frozen70... I've followed this thread since MAY. For over 4months it has been inconclusive. Chai OP fear God na.... Therefore, as a member of this group, by d power vested in me as a citizen led by one man like dat(name witheld), i delay this thread "inconclusive".

Cc lalasticlala,mynd44. Come n see something..

Lol,

Thanks Vizzy4u for sighting me

Honestly this guy has kept us since May

Am so addicted to his page and am anxious to know the end of all this risk

1 Like

Re: My Madam And Me by domido(m): 11:34pm On Sep 25, 2018
You didn't continue the story on the other blog. Hope no problem.
Re: My Madam And Me by topher052: 11:07am On Sep 26, 2018
We finally arrived at Amaka's place after my common sense had instructed me to call mum.

Amaka was fast asleep when I arrived. Seeing her sleeping almost got me mad but again I just couldn't, instead I felt like kissing �her on the cheek and that I did. She turned and faced me.

"hey! When did you come in?" She asked robbing her face with the back of her hand.

I sat beside her, adjusted myself and said in a low pathetic tone.

"you left me stranded"

She sat up and held my hand.

" am sorry dear, you should understand that my business owns me. I am going to make it up to you somehow". She said and pecked my cheek. " have you eaten?''. She asked.

" no" I replied.

"okay, go and meet the nanny in her room and tell her to fix you something. I need to sleep baby" she said and laid back.

I wanted to say something but I kept quiet and quietly went to locate the nanny's room.

I opened the door without knocking and saw the most sexy body I had ever seen. She was coming out of the bathroom naked when I walked in.

She immediately covered herself up with a towel hanging on the door.

"who are you?!" She yelled.

" am sorry. I am your madam's friend". I said looking behind me.

" its okay, you can turn over now" she said.

She was looking so beautiful. The dark version of Beyonce with Amber Rose's hight and physique. The towel couldn't conceal her voluptuousness, it was evidently bulging.

" what can I do for you?" She asked.

"I ... I want you... I mean I want you to get me something to eat" I manage to eat". I stammered.

She smiled and said in a sexy tone.

" okay sir. What would you like to eat?"

"anything" I replied.

"okay sir, I'll be with you soon. Please let me dress up".

It was then I realised was looking lustfully at her.

" okay. I am down stairs". I said and left the room.

I noticed my bleeping rod was evidently seen. I felt embarrassed but ignored it and went to wait in the dining table downstairs in the kitchen.

The nanny came to kitchen in a red maternity gown that reached her ankle, Yet her shape was still evident.

" you are new". I asked.

" yes sir" she said, going to refrigerator.

" you are beautiful" I said, standing to face her.

She hid her face and carried the frozen food to the microwave.

" did you hear what I said?" I asked smiling.

She nodded and said.

" thank you sir".

I could see her round buttocks from her shapeless gown bouncing as she moves around. My whole body craved to hold her and make love to her but I fought the urge and my standing rod.

She hid her face and stood facing the microwave, backing me.

I walked to her and held her waist from behind. She shook in shock and tried to move away from me, but my grip was too strong for her to break from.

"please sir. I don't like this, let me go!" She said struggling with my grip.

I then realized I was doing a wrong thing so I released my grip and she moved far away from me.

"am sorry. Am really sorry! I don't know what came over me". I said.

She kept quiet and hid her face.

The food got ready, she quickly dished my food and was about leaving when I held her hand. She looked startled.

" am sorry" I said looking into her eyes.

"its okay sir. You are not the first". She said pulling her hand off my grip.

" what's your name?" I asked.

"Maryjane" she said.

" Mary" I called.

She looked at me expectantly.

"your beauty can make a man misbehave" I said smiling.

She blushed and went upstairs. While I looked lustfully at her.

8 Likes

Re: My Madam And Me by BigSarah(f): 11:39am On Sep 26, 2018

This Mike is a Fool angry

In fact I hate all Mikes , no I hate all Men
I HATE MEN grin

2 Likes

Re: My Madam And Me by royalguy123(m): 11:47am On Sep 26, 2018
That's my guy,the real mike doing what he knows how to do best!!!!
op,please don't let konji decide for you now,you've done it to two sisters,you friend's girlfriend before but please don't do it to madam and her nanny oooo.abeg mike don't do it.MVP

1 Like

Re: My Madam And Me by royalguy123(m): 11:49am On Sep 26, 2018
BigSarah:
This Mike is a Fool angry
In fact I hate all Mikes , no I hate all Men I HATE MEN grin
including your Father,brother and your boyfriend!
Re: My Madam And Me by donielord(m): 12:02pm On Sep 26, 2018
" She was looking so beautiful. The dark version of Beyonce with Amber Rose's hight and physique. The towel couldn't conceal her voluptuousness, it was evidently bulging."
Dammit! man you are a one bad describer!

2 Likes

Re: My Madam And Me by topher052: 12:33pm On Sep 26, 2018
The next morning I went to check on Maryjane while Amaka was fast asleep. She was with my boy when I entered her room.

" good morning sir" she greeted.

My boy had grown so big since the last time I saw him. His dipper was being changed and kicked as she struggled to pin it.

" do you need help?" I asked.

" no thank you.

She was still in the previous nights gown and I could see her bare ass through the light reflection. Immediately I lost track of my boy and started looking at the line between her ass.

She was done and stood up with my boy.

"can I carry him?" I asked.

She hesitated a little, then gave him to me.

He looked at me suspiciously and suddenly his face changed in an angry frown followed by a loud cry.

"he doesn't like strangers" Mary said and took the baby from me.

" your beauty hunted my sleep" I didn't know when I said it.

She looked at me with a startled expression and then blushed.

I walked closer to her and held her arm.

" what should I do to blow you off your feet" I whispered into her ear.

She smiled and was going to pull her arm away when the door flung open. Two fat looking girls walked in.obviously they were Amaka's adopted daughters she has been hiding me from.

They looked at me ample curiosity. Bad enough. I was holding Mary when they barged in. Mary moved away from me in guilt

"who are you?" The smaller one asked.

I looked at her and smiled politely.

" she asked you a question!" The bigger one yelled.

"I am your uncle" I said the first thing that popped into my head.

"which of our uncles?" Asked the younger one.

" he is lying..he is Mary's boyfriend" yelled the older one.

" am going to tell mummy" said younger one.

" please. He is your mummy's friend.she came to check on the baby". Said Mary in panic.

I just stood looking at the drama.

" liar! I caught him holding you" said older one.

" I prefered aunty Lovet" the younger one said.

I knew I had gotten Maryjane in trouble so I had to act fastto save her.

5 Likes

Re: My Madam And Me by BigSarah(f): 12:47pm On Sep 26, 2018
royalguy123:

including your Father,brother and your boyfriend!

Yes so?
Re: My Madam And Me by Eketem: 1:02pm On Sep 26, 2018
Your own son doesn't know you but your attention is on nanny Smh.

Stop harrasing nanny please
Re: My Madam And Me by royalguy123(m): 1:14pm On Sep 26, 2018
BigSarah:

Yes so?
congratulations wish you the best of luck!!!!!
Re: My Madam And Me by elmagnifico411(m): 1:39pm On Sep 26, 2018
Chai, so mike no go fvck the nanny? What nonsense! Topher. U Berra include the shagging in the episodes to come.. the way u describe the babe body sef dey make person wan fvck the nanny from here.

1 Like

Re: My Madam And Me by Hector09(m): 1:50pm On Sep 26, 2018
I swear this mike is course, this is nt normal
Re: My Madam And Me by frozen70(f): 4:25pm On Sep 26, 2018
Mike!!!!, Mike!!!!, Mike!!!!!!!!

How many times I call you??

Them take woman do you ? Habaaa !!!!!!
Re: My Madam And Me by frozen70(f): 4:30pm On Sep 26, 2018
Hector09:

It's a bad habit he developed over time and he end up becoming a sex addict

If he is hustling for money the way he likes sex, he would have made a futune by now

1 Like

Re: My Madam And Me by Hector09(m): 4:37pm On Sep 26, 2018
Ya u are right, idleness is the cause, just that it can only happen here and not in real life cus such guys dont exist
frozen70:

If he is hustling for money the way he likes sex, he would have made a futune by now

1 Like

Re: My Madam And Me by Nobody: 8:33pm On Sep 26, 2018
If no be tales, maryjane 4 don slap am tawei tawei already,am i ur mate?....4 real life
Re: My Madam And Me by lilyheaven: 2:15pm On Sep 27, 2018
frozen70:

Hi frozy! How you doing?
Yes, many Guy's that are addicted to hustling doesn't have time for sex,
This is my observation.
Re: My Madam And Me by lilyheaven: 2:17pm On Sep 27, 2018
Vizzy4u:
If no be tales, maryjane 4 don slap am tawei tawei already,am i ur mate?....4 real life
Hmmm, slap madam friend.
Even Maryjane is liking Mike small small,
I'm seeing it in her eyes.
Re: My Madam And Me by frozen70(f): 2:25pm On Sep 27, 2018
lilyheaven:

Hi frozy! How you doing?
Yes, many Guy's that are addicted to hustling doesn't have time for sex,
This is my observation.

I sight you @lilyheaven, lol

Whaoo never knew that.

It's true sha, sex comes in when the proceed of hustling is archived

1 Like

Re: My Madam And Me by Nobody: 7:18pm On Sep 27, 2018
lilyheaven:
Hmmm, slap madam friend. Even Maryjane is liking Mike small small, I'm seeing it in her eyes.
eyes ko?......
Re: My Madam And Me by cjeriia: 7:43pm On Sep 27, 2018
Hector09:
abeg which course bros..?? Biz admin abi philosophy..??
Re: My Madam And Me by Viking007(m): 9:02am On Sep 28, 2018
Hector09:
Ya u are right, idleness is the cause, just that it can only happen here and not in real life cus such guys dont exist
You are saying a Mike doesn't exist in real life? You will be shocked. As a matter of fact the entire drama can easily pass for a true life story.

1 Like

Re: My Madam And Me by qeemus: 11:06am On Sep 29, 2018
My visual representation of cast of character.Anyone agree with me?

15 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (50) (Reply)

Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) / The Family Section Fun Room!! / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.