Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:38 AM

Drop A Suggestion On How To Solve The NMA Vs Johesu Issue? - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Drop A Suggestion On How To Solve The NMA Vs Johesu Issue? (28831 Views)

NMA Threatens To Embark On Strike If FG Yield To The Demands Of JOHESU / Strike: "JOHESU is Selfish, They don't know what they want" must read!! / Federal Health Workers Under The Umbrella Of JOHESU Embark On Indefinite Trike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drop A Suggestion On How To Solve The NMA Vs Johesu Issue? by meforkene(m): 12:38pm On May 22, 2018
Test to make the truth clear (show your worth) :

Mention privatisation of the entire health institutions and see who runs away.

Johesu claims are borne out of jealousy, envy and greed. Simple!

Truth is NMA is too strong for now. Believe me, if johesu shoot 3 shots, NMA would shoot rapid.

One doesn't climb up the food chain to eat grass.

3 Likes

Re: Drop A Suggestion On How To Solve The NMA Vs Johesu Issue? by Nobody: 12:39pm On May 22, 2018
MaziOmenuko:
Why can't JOHESU ask for a review of salary without comparing with NMA salary scale? It reeks of jelousy and back-biting. I am sure that if you pay JOHESU what NMA is currently earning now and then increase NMA money, JOHESU will embark on another strike.

Now, Non-Academic Staff Union of Universities are keenly watching the development. They too, will start agitating for parallel salary scale with lecturers and to be able to head universities too. In life there is always order' two captains cannot run a ship.
Wrong assertion. You people should stop deceiving the public, JOHESU knows that they can't earn the same salary with doctors, saying that entry grade level should be the same does not mean parity in salaries. Doctors spend six years in school, so they will always be on a level higher than JOHESU, entering on the same grade level is different from asking for same salary oo, also call allowances and other sundry allowances will always make a doctor's salary higher, prior to 1991 everybody was entering civil service on the same level until Ransome-Kuti changed it in favour of doctors.

4 Likes

Re: Drop A Suggestion On How To Solve The NMA Vs Johesu Issue? by docadams: 12:39pm On May 22, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

you know that will never happen.I am not a medical doctor but it would be grossly unfair to suggest Doctors should earn same thing as lab scientists or nurses.It is even laughable to suggest.Go on strike from now until 2028 it wont happen.It takes a lot to become a medical Doctor.If there are to nearn the same thing peope would rather chose to become lab scientists or nurses than to go through the rigours that it takes to become a medical Doctor.

Outside politics, you are a man of wisdom,

2 Likes

Re: Drop A Suggestion On How To Solve The NMA Vs Johesu Issue? by Uchemus(m): 12:39pm On May 22, 2018
xreal:

Do you know the rigours pharmacist go through before being certified? Same goes to medical health records professionals who renew their certificates every year (either employed or not).

Relate with the physiotherapist, Radiologist and you will know how vital their role is in the hospital.

Don't let us mention nurses.

Being a medical doctor is by choice, just as being a medical laboratory scientist is.

Discrimination shouldn't be that obvious in a government established hospital.

Yes, doctors can earn more from call duty allowances, pharmacist also run call, virtually most of these professionals run one of either overtime, call, and so on. The difference can come from there and not salary scale.

Also if I am a Radiologist, let an experienced radiologist head my department and not a medical doctor.

I am sure if JOHESU keeps quiet as they had been, a medical doctor will head the works department ( if that hasn't been happening already).
This one doesn't even know the difference between a Radiologist and a Radiographer..

5 Likes

Re: Drop A Suggestion On How To Solve The NMA Vs Johesu Issue? by ckmayoca: 12:42pm On May 22, 2018
MaziOmenuko:
Why can't JOHESU ask for a review of salary without comparing with NMA salary scale? It reeks of jelousy and back-biting. I am sure that if you pay JOHESU what NMA is currently earning now and then increase NMA money, JOHESU will embark on another strike.

Now, Non-Academic Staff Union of Universities are keenly watching the development. They too, will start agitating for parallel salary scale with lecturers and to be able to head universities too. In life there is always order' two captains cannot run a ship.

You don't understand the issue at hand. NmA already had increment 3 times while the ministry refused to increase the health worker's. Even the university of ibadan staffs earns higher hazard allowance over the health workers. The doctors hazard allowance was currently increased also but nothing of other health workers.

1 Like

Re: Drop A Suggestion On How To Solve The NMA Vs Johesu Issue? by GavelSlam: 12:42pm On May 22, 2018
pxjosh:
Can't help but laugh at this grin

The guy is quite funny.

grin

1 Like

Re: Drop A Suggestion On How To Solve The NMA Vs Johesu Issue? by xreal: 12:43pm On May 22, 2018
Uchemus:
This one doesn't even know the difference between a Radiologist and a Radiographer..

Is that the best you can contribute?

1 Like

Re: Drop A Suggestion On How To Solve The NMA Vs Johesu Issue? by mfm04622: 12:44pm On May 22, 2018
Amarabae:

First of all, I am not a lab technician,
I am a graduate nurse who also spent years in the University,
It is not fair for a doctor to earn the same thing with every other health professionals, but rather we are asking for Equity and not equality.
Johesu ask for salary increment and other non salary things,
They did not say pay us the same thing you pay doctors
Thanks.

That was the information out there. I support their demand for salary increase of course. Please explain what you mean by equity. Thank you
Re: Drop A Suggestion On How To Solve The NMA Vs Johesu Issue? by kolmart: 12:46pm On May 22, 2018
Permit me to make a simply analysis on this topic. I know some ignorant people will continue to say the doctors are the supreme in the hospital setting yes they may quite right and wrong but for example for those people who are used to hospital setting very well, when a patient went to hospital to seek for medical care, such patients didnt go to see doctors direct, first and foremost such patients needs to be clerk by Medical Information officer who will clerk him/her issue such patient an hospital card from their such patients will be headed to the hospital account clerk for payment after payment the nurses begin to see to his/her vital sign then from their to see the doctors if such patient is having language barrier such doctor needs the help of interpreter after consultation such patient if necessary will be referred to laboratory scientists for lab test after result such patient will be back to see the doctor after reading the result of the laboratory the doctors will prescribe a drug and the patient will take it to pharmacist to get the drugs. Now let me ask us a question, if laboratory scientists, Pharmacist and Nurses gave the doctor wrong information about such patient will the work of such doctors be successful? We are working as a team, a tree doesnt make forest, without JOHESU no Doctors and without Doctors no JOHESU we are very reliable on every individual field but some ignorant people will be calling for privatisation of Hospitals, if i may ask if such government hospital is privatised how many of them or their family can have the money to attend to such hospital? lets use brain to comment not head, a big head doesnt determine a sharp brain please be wise

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drop A Suggestion On How To Solve The NMA Vs Johesu Issue? by opera1(m): 12:48pm On May 22, 2018
tsquaure:
Dont worry Johesu . Many more docs will leave the shores of this country . I just pity the ordinary nigerians who will be left to d caprices of nurses and pharmacists.
It is only in my country nurses n pharmacists claim to know what d doctors does except for surgery. Una go dey alrighr las las
That is how one nurse almost killed during nysc because she claimed to know more that d nysc doctor . I spent more days in the hospital flushing out d drug she administered as i had a bad reaction to it .

Are Nigerian doctors on strike or sleeping or travel when our pple chooses to seek medical assistance abroad?
God is d "Ultimate".
Nigerian Doctors are too arrogant, Boastful and greedy instead for dem 2 be committed to their job, dey won't but bragging on top nothing.
"Being a Doctor is by" Opportunity",

1 Like

Re: Drop A Suggestion On How To Solve The NMA Vs Johesu Issue? by opera1(m): 12:51pm On May 22, 2018
kolmart:
Permit me to make a simply analysis on this topic. I know some ignorant people will continue to say the doctors are the supreme in the hospital setting yes they may quite right and wrong but for example for those people who are used to hospital setting very well, when a patient went to hospital to seek for medical care, such patients didnt go to see doctors direct, first and foremost such patients needs to be clerk by Medical Information officer who will clerk him/her issue such patient an hospital card from their such patients will be headed to the hospital account clerk for payment after payment the nurses begin to see to his/her vital sign then from their to see the doctors if such patient is having language barrier such doctor needs the help of interpreter after consultation such patient if necessary will be referred to laboratory scientists for lab test after result such patient will be back to see the doctor after reading the result of the laboratory the doctors will prescribe a drug and the patient will take it to pharmacist to get the drugs. Now let me ask us a question, if laboratory scientists, Pharmacist and Nurses gave the doctor wrong information about such patient will the work of such doctors be successful? We are working as a team, a tree doesnt make forest, without JOHESU no Doctors and without Doctors no JOHESU we are very reliable on every individual field but some ignorant people will be calling for privatisation of Hospitals, if i may ask if such government hospital is privatised how many of them or their family can have the money to attend to such hospital? lets use brain to comment not head, a big head doesnt determine a sharp brain please be wise

Well said.
Re: Drop A Suggestion On How To Solve The NMA Vs Johesu Issue? by symbianDON(m): 12:52pm On May 22, 2018
very simple. let the federal government establish a new single salary structure for everyone across all sectors. peculiar allowances should then be attached to each profession/job type. in this way there wouldn't be outrageous salary differences across professions. again, specifically for the JOHESU/NMA thing, doctors shouldn't always be the ones heading medical facilities. other medical professionals ought to be allowed the opportunity too. I find it kind of interesting when I hear arguments like, 'it takes a lot to become a doctor therefore doctors MUST always be at the head of medical affairs'.......while I acknowledge that it's tasking getting a medical certificate, it must be acknowledged that studying other courses can equally be as tasking!....plus not everyone can be a doctor simply because the doctor needs the expertise of other professionals for him to be able to practise effectively and efficiently. the truth remains that the medical doctor CAN'T claim to know more than the pharmacist in the area of pharmaceutical sciences neither can he claim to know more than the laboratory scientist in the area of medical laboratory science nor the nurse in the area of nursing. acknowledging all these, then, everyone must work hand in hand as a team while respecting each other's professions rather than seeing the other person as a threat and/or as arrogant or unimportant.
Re: Drop A Suggestion On How To Solve The NMA Vs Johesu Issue? by OgaInnocent(m): 12:53pm On May 22, 2018
xreal:

Do you know the rigours pharmacist go through before being certified? Same goes to medical health records professionals who renew their certificates every year (either employed or not).

Relate with the physiotherapist, Radiologist and you will know how vital their role is in the hospital.

Being a medical doctor is by choice, just as being a medical laboratory scientist is.

Yes, doctors can earn more from call duty allowances, pharmacist also run call, virtually most of these professionals run one of either overtime, call, and so on. The difference can come from there and not salary scale.

Also if I am a Radiologist, let an experienced radiologist head my department and not a medical doctor.

I am sure if JOHESU keeps quiet as they had been, a medical doctor will head the works department ( if that hasn't been happening already).

Ignorance written all over you and your write up. You cannot be a a radiologist without being a Doctor. There is a difference between radiographer and radiologist. Argue with your google .

2 Likes

Re: Drop A Suggestion On How To Solve The NMA Vs Johesu Issue? by jargo89(m): 12:55pm On May 22, 2018
xreal:

Be enlightened and stop exhibiting ignorance. A radiologist is a medical doctor who decides to specialize in Radiology. Whatever part of the fence you are, I care less. But please enlighten yourself.

6 Likes

Re: Drop A Suggestion On How To Solve The NMA Vs Johesu Issue? by Nobody: 12:55pm On May 22, 2018
donald197:
Adopt YAHAYA AHMED report,or choose technocrats to go n see what obtains in UK,US ,AUSTRALIA and other developed countries. If both parties are not satisfied yet,privatize the health sector.
You are equating the earnings of medical consultant to that of entry points of other professionals in the health sector. You don't expect a jrn pharmacist to earn like a medical consultant.
so I'll appreciate it if you post the earnings of different professionals at the same band.
Re: Drop A Suggestion On How To Solve The NMA Vs Johesu Issue? by Nobody: 12:56pm On May 22, 2018
I'm in support of team playing and seeing other members of the medical team as other members, not inferior members. However, I don't think it is possible for Doctors to be paid the same amount as other health workers. While a friend of mine was doing his housemanship, he checked a break down of his salary and discovered that his basic salary was just a stipend; what made it the amount it was mostly his "call allowance". He was working from 8am till 4pm everyday and on days when he was on call, he worked from 8am till 12noon the next day. That doesn't exempt him from reporting to work by 8am the day after that. My believe is that Doctors earn their pay. In short, I think their pay is commensurate with the length of hours they work.
As regards the administrative issues, my opinion is that hospitals should be put under proper administrators or appropriate qualification in administrative skills should be required of candidates, be it nurses, doctors, pharmacists.......
Concerning the titles, I believe every profession has it's own hierarchy and the titles at each level. So, as a Consultant is to Doctors, a CNO/SNO is to nurses, a Chief Pharmacist it to Pharmacists etc. These issues are actually simple. The solution is to have all the health professionals and health workers sit together and resolve the issues holistically.
JUST MY OPINION though.

2 Likes

Re: Drop A Suggestion On How To Solve The NMA Vs Johesu Issue? by Yonce(f): 12:57pm On May 22, 2018
vitaminA:
I think anyone interested in studying medicine should at least have a degree in Anatomy, nursing, biochemistry, physiology or any other related field before being accepted into medical school.

And why's this necessary?

You'll still be required to study and pass anatomy, physiology and biochemistry all at once in medical school for a shorter amount of time it'll take to earn a degree in each of these discipline. undecided

1 Like

Re: Drop A Suggestion On How To Solve The NMA Vs Johesu Issue? by MaziOmenuko: 12:58pm On May 22, 2018
ckmayoca:

You don't understand the issue at hand. NmA already had increment 3 times while the ministry refused to increase the health worker's. Even the university of ibadan staffs earns higher hazard allowance over the health workers. The doctors hazard allowance was currently increased also but nothing of other health workers.

Like I said, i don't have qualms with JOHESU demanding for better pay; let the background of their agitation not be NMA salary. If NMA gets pay-cut tomorrow to level up wth JOHESU, will JOHESU be satisfied and call-of their strike?

Now demanding to head Medical centres is an anomaly. Stop comparing yourselves with Medical Doctors. Non-Academic Staff Union of Universities will not demand to be paid same as lecturers nor will they aspire to be VC's and head our higher institutions.

1 Like

Re: Drop A Suggestion On How To Solve The NMA Vs Johesu Issue? by beautyhound(m): 12:58pm On May 22, 2018
Nigeria reeks of ...Ignorance. Just look at what some human beings with brains o are typing. No information, nothing, some are just even aware of the strike yet they can not try to find reasons why this JOHESU is on strike... Some that are aware don't even know the words (terms) being used. 10- 20 or even 50 years 4rm now, I see Nigeria remaining stagnant when even in the 21st century, health workers are fighting each other.
Re: Drop A Suggestion On How To Solve The NMA Vs Johesu Issue? by kolmart: 12:59pm On May 22, 2018
The so called doctors are telling the world that we are agitating for parity how can that be possible for example if a doctors is already earning N10 and FG increase their salary with N5 making a total of N15, is it bad for the JOHESU who is earning N7 and also asking for N3 increment to make it N10 doest that mean parity? some people are just opened their mouth and saying all sort of rubbish without even get to the root of the matter are the doctors who are now crying fowl can publicize their salary and that of the JOHESU for the world to see? some ignorant people will be supporting the doctors without doing their finding. Doctors salary has been increased between 2014 and 2018 twice why the salary of JOHESU remain same since 2014 are the FG telling us that we are not working or important in the hospital setting? those people in support of doctors if i may ask can they go to hospital and seek doctors alone without the assistant of JOHESU and come back home completely medically ok? This is question we must ask ourself, can all of us become a doctor? let us use brain to comment not head or emotionally there is different from PARITY and EQUITY Johesu are agitating for Equity not Parity please listening attentively
Re: Drop A Suggestion On How To Solve The NMA Vs Johesu Issue? by Angelfrost(m): 1:00pm On May 22, 2018
tsquaure:
Dont worry Johesu . Many more docs will leave the shores of this country . I just pity the ordinary nigerians who will be left to d caprices of nurses and pharmacists.
It is only in my country nurses n pharmacists claim to know what d doctors does except for surgery. Una go dey alrighr las las
That is how one nurse almost killed during nysc because she claimed to know more that d nysc doctor . I spent more days in the hospital flushing out d drug she administered as i had a bad reaction to it .

You need to learn how to be objective. Physicians are just an arm of healthcare delivery, with clearly defined boundaries of profession. No pharmacist or nurse with proper training claims to be a physician. Everyone is merely demanding for fairness. To claim that your field of practice is superior to that of others is infantile and stupid! That's why johesu went on strike, so that your doctors can prove how superior they are by diagnosing, testing, prescribing, dressing wounds, even acting as gate-keepers, and morticians... It is only in a backward country like this you hear such tripe.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drop A Suggestion On How To Solve The NMA Vs Johesu Issue? by Nobody: 1:00pm On May 22, 2018
Bidexgarl:
I'm in support of team playing and seeing other members of the medical team as other members, not inferior members. However, I don't think it is possible for Doctors to be paid the same amount as other health workers. While a friend of mine was doing his housemanship, he checked a break down of his salary and discovered that his basic salary was just a stipend; what made it the amount it was mostly his "call allowance". He was working from 8am till 4pm everyday and on days when he was on call, he worked from 8am till 12noon the next day. That doesn't exempt him from reporting to work by 8am the day after that. My believe is that Doctors earn their pay. In short, I think their pay is commensurate with the length of hours they work.
As regards the administrative issues, my opinion is that hospitals should be put under proper administrators or appropriate qualification in administrative skills should be required candidates, be it nurses, doctors, pharmacists.......
Concerning the titles, I believe every profession has it's own hierarchy and the titles at each level. So, as a Consultant is to Doctors, a CNO/SNO is to nurses, a Chief Pharmacist it to Pharmacists etc. These issues are actually simple. The solution is to have all the health professionals and health workers sit together and resolve the issues holistically.
JUST MY OPINION though.
You're right but concerning the call, other professionals in the hospital run call too. only nurses do the shift system.

1 Like

Re: Drop A Suggestion On How To Solve The NMA Vs Johesu Issue? by CircleOfWilis: 1:01pm On May 22, 2018
Uchemus:
grin grin grin
Re: Drop A Suggestion On How To Solve The NMA Vs Johesu Issue? by docadams: 1:02pm On May 22, 2018
Deniceone:
Kindly read through and see what JOHESU is asking for. Tell me its not fair! The difference is clear even in the johesu proposed salary.

PLEASE TAKE A LOOK AT THE OLD COMESS AND OLD CONHESS:

COMESS 3 (which is the starting point for doctors) #260,865.58
CONHESS 7 (which is the starting point for some health workers like accountant etc) #118,765.
(difference of #142,100.00) 120% difference.

CONHESS 9 (which is another starting point for health workers eg pharmacist etc) #161,670.33.
(difference 99,195.25) 61% difference.

NOW LETS STILL COMPARE THE SALARY OF A NEWLY EMPLOYED DOCTOR ABOVE WITH A HEALTH WORKERS THAT HAVE SPENT 6 TO 9 YEARS IN SERVICE WHICH IS CONHESS 11.

CONHESS 11:#223,345.58 (difference of #37,520.00) 17% difference.

ABOVE IS FOR OLD CONMESS AND OLD CONHESS....

TAKE A LOOK AT THE NEW CONMESS AND PROPOSED CONHESS BY JOHESU, PLS SIR I WILL STILL WANT YOU TO COMPARE THIS NEW CONMESS WITH THE OLD CONHESS THAT JOHESU IS PRESENTLY RECEIVING NOW....

NEW CONMESS 3 :# 312,944.83.

PROPOSED CONHESS 7: #165,541.08
(difference of #147,403.75)
89%difference.

PROPOSED CONHESS 9: #190,227.25 (difference of #122,717.58)
65% difference.

PROPOSED CONHESS 11:
#255,184.83.
(difference of #57,760.00)
23% difference.

I WANT TO ALSO WRITE THAT OF THE ZENITH OF BOTH PROFESSION :

OLD CONMESS 7: #704,209.08
OLD CONHESS 15: #476,855.00
(DIFFERENCE #227,354.08)
48% DIFFERENCE.

NEW CONMESS 7:
#999,698.50
PROPOSED CONHESS 15:
#697,024,42.
(difference of #302,674.08)
43% Difference

now did NMA see the parity they have been singing with

I TOOK OUT MY PRECIOUS TIME TO HIGHLIGHT THIS FIGURES OUT because WHEN I AM TALKING I LIKE WORKING WITH FACT because THE TRUTH CAN'T BE HIDDEN.
#copied

It would also have been more productive for you to find out how a Jehusite came t o be earning N697,02442 at CONHESS 15, a salary level far above that of a Director-General on GL 17 in mainstream civil service. This was made possible because you are attached to doctors.You lots are a bunch of ingrates. Likemany people have posited, all manpower should be outsourced, let's see if your CONHESS 15will earn up to N300,000.

2 Likes

Re: Drop A Suggestion On How To Solve The NMA Vs Johesu Issue? by Yonce(f): 1:04pm On May 22, 2018
Amarabae:

First of all, I am not a lab technician,
I am a graduate nurse who also spent years in the University,
It is not fair for a doctor to earn the same thing with every other health professionals, but rather we are asking for Equity and not equality.
Johesu ask for salary increment and other non salary things,
They did not say pay us the same thing you pay doctors
Thanks.

But why are you guys always always bringing up doctors' salary scale to compare

They keep saying a starting doctor earns so much than a nurse who's been in the system for years.
You cannot compare a starting doctor to a nurse who has worked for 10years. . . .he still knows more about treatment than the nurse and at the same time knows less than a fellow doctor who's be practicing for 10 years.

A young doctor shouldn't be compared to an old nurse. There's no basis for comparing their duties hence salary scale shouldn't be compared.

4 Likes

Re: Drop A Suggestion On How To Solve The NMA Vs Johesu Issue? by Nobody: 1:05pm On May 22, 2018
MaziOmenuko:

Like I said, i don't have qualms with JOHESU demanding for better pay; let the background of their agitation not be NMA salary. If NMA gets pay-cut tomorrow to level up wth JOHESU, will JOHESU be satisfied and call-of their strike?

Now demanding to head Medical centres is an anomaly. Stop comparing yourselves with Medical Doctors. Non-Academic Staff Union of Universities will not demand to be paid same as lecturers nor will they aspire to be VC's and head our higher institutions.

stale arguments.
A dr can be the head of clinical or medical services but being the administrative head of the hospital is not in line with international best practices that you people always quote.

3 Likes

Re: Drop A Suggestion On How To Solve The NMA Vs Johesu Issue? by dalongjnr: 1:06pm On May 22, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

you know that will never happen.I am not a medical doctor but it would be grossly unfair to suggest Doctors should earn same thing as lab scientists or nurses.It is even laughable to suggest.Go on strike from now until 2028 it wont happen.It takes a lot to become a medical Doctor.If there are to nearn the same thing peope would rather chose to become lab scientists or nurses than to go through the rigours that it takes to become a medical Doctor.
I thought u're intelligent but.... Are u saying nurses'/pharm doesn't read or are not intelligent or what? infact, there are nurses that earns more than some consultant physicians in the USA, AUSTRALIA, ETC, depending on field of specialties/qualifications

1 Like

Re: Drop A Suggestion On How To Solve The NMA Vs Johesu Issue? by OgaInnocent(m): 1:07pm On May 22, 2018
Amarabae:

Whether they see other as team members or not does not matter,
What matters is Johesu getting justice.
I am happy that Nigerians are now aware of the mess in the health sector and the cause.
How one profession want to suppress other professions is shocking.

Always masturbating in nma vs johesu threads. Nigerians are now aware because the doctors don't have your time yet.keep on playing the victim card, when doctors have your time, you will wake up.

2 Likes

Re: Drop A Suggestion On How To Solve The NMA Vs Johesu Issue? by CircleOfWilis: 1:08pm On May 22, 2018
kolmart:
Are u saying doctors do not take history from the patient? and doctors dont take vital signs?....We need each other I agree with u, but ur explanation is not exactly true......

But why is JOHESU afraid of privatization?

1 Like

Re: Drop A Suggestion On How To Solve The NMA Vs Johesu Issue? by Torylanez(m): 1:08pm On May 22, 2018
chicent2k3:
Simple, vote APC out of power.
illiterate lazy ipob youth

2 Likes

Re: Drop A Suggestion On How To Solve The NMA Vs Johesu Issue? by OgaInnocent(m): 1:09pm On May 22, 2018
dalongjnr:

I thought u're intelligent but.... Are u saying nurses'/pharm doesn't read or are not intelligent or what? infact, there are nurses that earns more than some consultant physicians in the USA, AUSTRALIA, ETC, depending on field of specialties/qualifications
This is Nigeria. Thanks.
Re: Drop A Suggestion On How To Solve The NMA Vs Johesu Issue? by pxjosh(m): 1:09pm On May 22, 2018
oshiiteoku:
Use cane and flog those johesu back to work,what impetus,if they want to be doctor s they should pls go to medical school,no backyard style,imagine a catechist wanting to officiate mass because u have seen it done for donkeys years,try theological school and they will understand want it means to be priest,nobody should beg johesu.
Lol. Another one grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

7 Health Conditions You Didn't Know Were Mental Health Conditions / General Hospital In Orile Agege Where Patients Sleep On The Floor (exclusive) / My Doctor Says I'm HIV Positive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.