Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

See The Latest Marriage Requirement In RCCG That Has Gone Viral(pic - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See The Latest Marriage Requirement In RCCG That Has Gone Viral(pic (129881 Views)

Commotion In RCCG Single Dating Group (Read Chat) / See The Church Where A Reverend Father Was Spotted Preaching That Has Gone Viral / Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Latest Marriage Requirement In RCCG That Has Gone Viral(pic by chiommy123(f): 3:01pm On May 22, 2018
DJInfluence:
Everything is wrong with this. There is a reason it is called patient-doctor confidentiality. It doesn´t concern any church or anyone what conditions someone is health wise. What will they ask for next?. We should stop accepting abnormal things as the new norms.
what if after the wedding the wife feels she was deceived
Re: See The Latest Marriage Requirement In RCCG That Has Gone Viral(pic by cheeyoma: 3:01pm On May 22, 2018
I think it's a good one. Considering that the church preaches abstinence, some people with genital issues (those who know) hide it from their intended spouses knowing fully well that they'll only find out when they get down after marriage. RCCG is looking out for their own. The catholic church even uses this as a basis for dissolution of marriages.

1 Like

Re: See The Latest Marriage Requirement In RCCG That Has Gone Viral(pic by Obajuxxl(m): 3:02pm On May 22, 2018
DJInfluence:
Everything is wrong with this. There is a reason it is called patient-doctor confidentiality. It doesn´t concern any church or anyone what conditions someone is health wise. What will they ask for next?. We should stop accepting abnormal things as the new norms.
In this world that pple are changing their gender, I pray u don't marry a transgender in the name of confidentiality

1 Like

Re: See The Latest Marriage Requirement In RCCG That Has Gone Viral(pic by obowunmi(m): 3:06pm On May 22, 2018
How will you marry without serious knacking?!
Re: See The Latest Marriage Requirement In RCCG That Has Gone Viral(pic by seguno2: 3:09pm On May 22, 2018
adorablepepple:
And so what? Is it not good to be sure about who you are getting married to Some of you get angry once you hear anything about the church.
I know how much pregnancy test has salvaged so many situations !!!!
If you don’t want church wedding go to court and God helps you , you get married to bobrisky grin. Na you cup of kunu

Are you no longer serving a God of miracles
Re: See The Latest Marriage Requirement In RCCG That Has Gone Viral(pic by seguno2: 3:10pm On May 22, 2018
obowunmi:
How will you marry without serious knacking?!

Are you a Christian?
This topic is for Christians.
Thanks
Re: See The Latest Marriage Requirement In RCCG That Has Gone Viral(pic by seguno2: 3:11pm On May 22, 2018
chiommy123:

Does she not know the power of prayer to change all things in the spiritual realm for manifestation in the physical
Re: See The Latest Marriage Requirement In RCCG That Has Gone Viral(pic by Johnson5258: 3:13pm On May 22, 2018
@ Adorable people, i strongly agree with you and linearity, i have an objection to your point. Now, i know a very close sister who is a strong member in the church at school (currently) and also going out with a brother under the same faith, but having affair with her lecturer in the same school. When the brother was away for NYSC, she had D&C for the young lecturer who is of the opposite faith though she and her insider brother has been running things which i condemn but left to God to judge. Now what do we call that one? or qualify? she is been seen as saint in the church but she is other wise. can we now tell the possibility of her reproduction? wee can't change the bible but we can set solid foundation. Youths of this days doesn't see pre-marital sex as a sin.
linearity:

The point here is, it’s hypocritical and contrary to the core and foundational message of the Church, which is anchored on faith (belief without evidence) and trust.

The other question is what exactly is ‘reproductive/genital status’? I understand the ‘reproductive’ part, most likely test to see if the woman's womb are in tact and that, she can bear children and that, the guy can impregnate a lady....what happens to faith?

Also, who will bear these cost? I guess it is the intending couples? But why saddle born again Christians with these extras responsibilities? We gave our lives to Christ in order to make heaven and desire to get married within the Church in order to have a unified home and not be unequally yoked, the additional financial burden is not needed and Christians should not be forced to leave the Church or marry outside because they can’t meet certain financial requirements put in place by Church administration that have zero relationships with the gospel of Christ or the winning of souls.
Re: See The Latest Marriage Requirement In RCCG That Has Gone Viral(pic by kazyhm(m): 3:14pm On May 22, 2018
SirToothBrush:
I thought we can pray and fast about every problem now.
There are numerous miracles pastors perform and the manhood will stand and infact healing of fishy punnany angry
Religion is going towards a new twist grin
Don't get me wrong its a welcome development since science is being acknowledged over fasting and prayer or religion as you might call it. Hope you catch the drift
Re: See The Latest Marriage Requirement In RCCG That Has Gone Viral(pic by cheeyoma: 3:16pm On May 22, 2018
Christianity doesn't preach stupidity

seguno2:

Are you no longer serving a God of miracles

2 Likes

Re: See The Latest Marriage Requirement In RCCG That Has Gone Viral(pic by Johnson5258: 3:18pm On May 22, 2018
Proverbs 4:7 King James Version (KJV)
7 Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding. Prevention is better than cure, see if your marriage is not balanced, your heaven is not certain too. problems in this way can be reduced to the minimum via wisdom, is it all prayers that is answered?
Proverbs 4:18 King James Version (KJV)
18 But the path of the just is as the shining light, that shineth more and more unto the perfect day. If you do it right, you will get it right.
seguno2:

Does she not know the power of prayer to change all things in the spiritual realm for manifestation in the physical
Re: See The Latest Marriage Requirement In RCCG That Has Gone Viral(pic by Nobody: 3:19pm On May 22, 2018
ashjay001:

I been send u, pm o.

Seen the response yet?
Re: See The Latest Marriage Requirement In RCCG That Has Gone Viral(pic by DJInfluence: 3:20pm On May 22, 2018
chiommy123:
Then she can leave. Marriage is not a do or die affair.
Re: See The Latest Marriage Requirement In RCCG That Has Gone Viral(pic by DJInfluence: 3:21pm On May 22, 2018
Obajuxxl:

In this world that pple are changing their gender, I pray u don't marry a transgender in the name of confidentiality
. You know you can always leave a marriage right? it´s not slavery.
Re: See The Latest Marriage Requirement In RCCG That Has Gone Viral(pic by sheypian(m): 3:21pm On May 22, 2018
shamecurls:
Fela should just blow the trumpet and let the world come to an end

Fela kor Anukulapo ni!

1 Like

Re: See The Latest Marriage Requirement In RCCG That Has Gone Viral(pic by Johnson5258: 3:21pm On May 22, 2018
Yes you are right. that is with those with good intentions.
balaclava:
Don't they believe in miracles again?

Shebi in d last RCCG Holy Ghost service someone said a whole human being died for 12 days and was raised back to life.

Can't same God raise just a part of a whole human being again? Na dem go preach 'Have faith'.

It is even possible for impotency or infertility to set in after the test & wedding.

Did the apostles verified potency in the Bible? They knew children is the heritage of God and with God nothing is impossible. This is another doctrine of man.
Re: See The Latest Marriage Requirement In RCCG That Has Gone Viral(pic by chiommy123(f): 3:23pm On May 22, 2018
DJInfluence:
Then she can leave. Marriage is not a do or die affair.
oh lord have mercy

1 Like

Re: See The Latest Marriage Requirement In RCCG That Has Gone Viral(pic by kazyhm(m): 3:23pm On May 22, 2018
OvaSabi1:
I don't totally disagree with this. If you want people to remain celebate till marriage, it's only fair that you can grant assurance to the intending couples that everything is alright in za oza room. Some men know that they are impotent but will hide it. Some women have done risky things to jeopardise their fertility and they will hide it.
My reservations about this is if they use this as virginity checker of some sorts. They can only use this for women. How will you know for men? How about she goes for surgery to reconstruct "IT"? But I doubt that is the case here.

why shouldnt you agree 100% ? your reservation is not granted please. Ovasabi250%
Re: See The Latest Marriage Requirement In RCCG That Has Gone Viral(pic by Nazaretha1(m): 3:23pm On May 22, 2018
�, weyrey man .
madridguy:
Only certified dundee will buy market without checking the content.

How would someone marry a wife/husband without seeing he/her complete unclad.

I'm not in support of sex before marriage but atleast I support showing each other your private part. How will a man marry a woman without no seeing the type of her milk factory, if na Orange type or mango, what if she get craw craw for all her body tongue
Shine your face to avoid story that touches.

1 Like

Re: See The Latest Marriage Requirement In RCCG That Has Gone Viral(pic by Chimezirim121: 3:24pm On May 22, 2018
Some ladies have lost their womb due to series of abortion, the move by the church is good
Re: See The Latest Marriage Requirement In RCCG That Has Gone Viral(pic by Johnson5258: 3:25pm On May 22, 2018
May God bless your knowledge.
MemphisRaynes:
I aint a member of RCCG nor a fan of Adeboye, but I do admire this rule, its only a mere test to prevent deception that may end up breaking a marriage in the long run, if intending couples know their genital status and decide to go ahead to get married irrespective of a negative result, it will be an informed decision.
Re: See The Latest Marriage Requirement In RCCG That Has Gone Viral(pic by Johnson5258: 3:27pm On May 22, 2018
God bless you ooo
NairaMaster1:

Don't mind them.

Clear conscience fears no accusations.

Are we suppose to be way wards as Christians?
Re: See The Latest Marriage Requirement In RCCG That Has Gone Viral(pic by seguno2: 3:28pm On May 22, 2018
cheeyoma:
Christianity doesn't preach stupidity

What is stupidity in trusting God for miracles?
Don’t pastors do jingles about such miracles?
Are you calling those pastors stupid
Re: See The Latest Marriage Requirement In RCCG That Has Gone Viral(pic by naijacentric(m): 3:29pm On May 22, 2018
balaclava:
When I wanted to get married, it wasn't my family, or my spouse's family or friends or money or materials or any other thing that gave me problem. It was this church that gave me the biggest problem, stress and headache of my wedding.

I quickly abandoned them and arranged for a court wedding.

No time Abeg.

No be by church wedding.
am thinkin of followin ur pattern sir

1 Like

Re: See The Latest Marriage Requirement In RCCG That Has Gone Viral(pic by seguno2: 3:29pm On May 22, 2018
Chimezirim121:
Some ladies have lost their womb due to series of abortion, the move by the church is good

Why is the church limiting God’s miraculous ability despite taking glory for such when it happens
Re: See The Latest Marriage Requirement In RCCG That Has Gone Viral(pic by Johnson5258: 3:30pm On May 22, 2018
God bless you jaare.
OvaSabi1:
I don't totally disagree with this. If you want people to remain celebate till marriage, it's only fair that you can grant assurance to the intending couples that everything is alright in za oza room. Some men know that they are impotent but will hide it. Some women have done risky things to jeopardise their fertility and they will hide it.
My reservations about this is if they use this as virginity checker of some sorts. They can only use this for women. How will you know for men? How about she goes for surgery to reconstruct "IT"? But I doubt that is the case here.
Re: See The Latest Marriage Requirement In RCCG That Has Gone Viral(pic by chiommy123(f): 3:31pm On May 22, 2018
seguno2:

yes she does but the bible says you should not tempt God. you see fire and know that it can hurt you and still goes ahead to touch its still going to burn you my dear

2 Likes

Re: See The Latest Marriage Requirement In RCCG That Has Gone Viral(pic by seguno2: 3:33pm On May 22, 2018
chiommy123:
yes she does but the bible says you should not tempt God. you see fire and know that it can hurt you and still goes ahead to touch its still going to burn you my dear

How will you see the fire without the scientific process developed by people who may be atheists?
Abi na redeem develop the tests ni
Re: See The Latest Marriage Requirement In RCCG That Has Gone Viral(pic by Johnson5258: 3:35pm On May 22, 2018
Not only virgins and also fertile disvirgined who is a true born again ooo. no more bad markets.
majamajic:
wait ooo

they will wed only virgins ?
Re: See The Latest Marriage Requirement In RCCG That Has Gone Viral(pic by obowunmi(m): 3:37pm On May 22, 2018
seguno2:

Are you a Christian?
This topic is for Christians.
Thanks

Its the reason why there are so many IMPOTENT men decieving women into marriage.
Re: See The Latest Marriage Requirement In RCCG That Has Gone Viral(pic by Johnson5258: 3:37pm On May 22, 2018
Your head is correct. Deuteronomy 6:16 King James Version (KJV)
16 Ye shall not tempt the Lord your God, as ye tempted him in Massah.
chiommy123:
Re: See The Latest Marriage Requirement In RCCG That Has Gone Viral(pic by seguno2: 3:38pm On May 22, 2018
OvaSabi1:

If the pastors can see witches and prophesise prosperity, please why can’t they identify impotent men and infertile women through their spiritual lens?
Why wait for scientific tests developed by people who may not even believe in God?
Are you saying that they are fake gods of men

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death / Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Speaks On T.b Joshua / Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.