Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,653 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

See The Latest Marriage Requirement In RCCG That Has Gone Viral(pic - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See The Latest Marriage Requirement In RCCG That Has Gone Viral(pic (130008 Views)

Commotion In RCCG Single Dating Group (Read Chat) / See The Church Where A Reverend Father Was Spotted Preaching That Has Gone Viral / Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Latest Marriage Requirement In RCCG That Has Gone Viral(pic by Metuh: 8:00pm On May 22, 2018
Nbote:

Are U sure u are educated?
I should be the one asking you that cos your reasoning faculty have been covered with religion.

Marry a barren woman and start praying about it. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: See The Latest Marriage Requirement In RCCG That Has Gone Viral(pic by DavidEsq(m): 8:58pm On May 22, 2018
Nbote:
Dis is arrant nonsense... So where's d faith dey preach about in their churches or dey no longer believe in d miracles dey preach about? Dis is becoming really embarrassing.. I think these churches shld jus stick to d bible and it's teachings and leave other issues for trained professionals. Rubbish. How many of d churches comes to d financial aids of their members despite d stupid members abiding by all their useless rules jus to please dem.

So those who have naturally occurring health conditions what happens to dem? D fibroid tests U carry out on members, what happens wen a member is actually diagnosed with it? Do U treat dem? I have a family friend is wedding next month and I have been pissed at some of d numerous hypocritical conditions U ppl attach for members intending on marrying in d church. Most of these these are absolutely irrelevant. Imagine lots of pastors coming jus to inspect a wedding dress?? Asking a couple to write attestation letter on how dey are sure dey want to marry? What happens to all d forgiveness, faith, and "new creature in Christ" teachings? Mary Magdalene was a slut and Jesus dared anyone to cast d first stone. Jus advice d couples to do d needful and dat will b u playing ur part, not imposing stuffs on dem.
Abeg, wr u for see say Mary n slut ni embarassed
Re: See The Latest Marriage Requirement In RCCG That Has Gone Viral(pic by Tundeobama(m): 9:24pm On May 22, 2018
ladies who have aborted their womb out won't support this not everyone needs a church wedding after a bad clubbing years.
Re: See The Latest Marriage Requirement In RCCG That Has Gone Viral(pic by faithfull18(f): 10:38pm On May 22, 2018
This isn't new. A lot of churches have been doing this for years now. It's a good move.
Re: See The Latest Marriage Requirement In RCCG That Has Gone Viral(pic by lilyheaven: 12:19am On May 23, 2018

madridguy:
Only certified dundee will buy market without checking the content.

How would someone marry a wife/husband without seeing he/her complete unclad.

I'm not in support of sex before marriage but atleast I support showing each other your private part. How will a man marry a woman without no seeing the type of her milk factory, if na Orange type or mango, what if she get craw craw for all her body tongue
Shine your face to avoid story that touches.
Re: See The Latest Marriage Requirement In RCCG That Has Gone Viral(pic by Nobody: 1:10am On May 23, 2018
Good move
Re: See The Latest Marriage Requirement In RCCG That Has Gone Viral(pic by laudate: 1:14am On May 23, 2018
OvaSabi1:
I don't totally disagree with this. If you want people to remain celebate till marriage, it's only fair that you can grant assurance to the intending couples that everything is alright in za oza room. Some men know that they are impotent but will hide it. Some women have done risky things to jeopardise their fertility and they will hide it.
My reservations about this is if they use this as virginity checker of some sorts. They can only use this for women. How will you know for men? How about she goes for surgery to reconstruct "IT"? But I doubt that is the case here.

Testing a woman's fertility? What if the test result says she is fine, and they get married but still can't have babies? What about a man's fertility test? Will it be conducted, too?
Re: See The Latest Marriage Requirement In RCCG That Has Gone Viral(pic by madridguy(m): 4:24am On May 23, 2018
Little finger shocked you go dey manage am tongue

lilyheaven:
shocked how can I marry a man without seeing his penis, I de craze , what if is like my little finger?

1 Like

Re: See The Latest Marriage Requirement In RCCG That Has Gone Viral(pic by OvaSabi1(f): 9:42am On May 23, 2018
laudate:

Testing a woman's fertility? What if the test result says she is fine, and they get married but still can't have babies? What about a man's fertility test? Will it be conducted, too?

That would signal unexplained fertility of some sorts, which constitutes a little percentage of total infertility causes. It is unlikely that a woman will suddenly become infertile after she has been proven okay, but science has provided innovative solutions to that.
I totally support male fertility testing, especially with African men. Many of them refuse to get tested when they find out the wife is not getting pregnant. Many African men still believe that it's the woman's duty to produce male children.
Re: See The Latest Marriage Requirement In RCCG That Has Gone Viral(pic by lilyheaven: 5:58pm On May 23, 2018
grin grin grin
That is management for life
madridguy:
Little finger shocked you go dey manage am tongue

Re: See The Latest Marriage Requirement In RCCG That Has Gone Viral(pic by Prumartmedical: 9:59pm On May 23, 2018
Do you want to know God more and do you want to learn more

about Kingdom Principles. Please click on the link below to get

added to our Whatsapp group: Whatsapp for Christ.
You can contact/whatsapp me on +27630083342 to manually add

you.
God bless you.

https:///4L9DyVtzUGQE7zQOhhDMN8

Re: See The Latest Marriage Requirement In RCCG That Has Gone Viral(pic by 4direct: 12:45pm On May 28, 2018
Nbote:

Seriously d govt needs to start taxing dem since dey have decided to delve into issues dat doesn't concern dem. Anyone who is interested in marrying, go and do d traditional marriage rites and if ur church refuses Bleep dem and go to d courts and have a court wedding or simply invite a Pastor to ur wedding venue to perform d ceremony. A white wedding is simply a mere formality and there is nothing like a church/Christian wedding even in d bible
Re: See The Latest Marriage Requirement In RCCG That Has Gone Viral(pic by obyikye(f): 12:13pm On Jul 21, 2018
madridguy:
Only certified dundee will buy market without checking the content.

How would someone marry a wife/husband without seeing he/her complete unclad.

I'm not in support of sex before marriage but atleast I support showing each other your private part. How will a man marry a woman without no seeing the type of her milk factory, if na Orange type or mango, what if she get craw craw for all her body tongue
Shine your face to avoid story that touches.

Hahahahhahhah, you no well at all at all.
Re: See The Latest Marriage Requirement In RCCG That Has Gone Viral(pic by madridguy(m): 12:22pm On Jul 21, 2018
grin grin grin

obyikye:

Hahahahhahhah, you no well at all at all.
Re: See The Latest Marriage Requirement In RCCG That Has Gone Viral(pic by UnchangeableGod: 7:07pm On Jul 21, 2018
saintol:
I can not say what RCCG has done is good or bad. who am l? But I taught when a brother or a sister has seen someone he or she wants to marry, they are told to pray and seek counsel from God if the person is his wife or her husband first. What if both have prayed or probably it is show to the pastor in a vision by God that they are destined to be couple. Then prior to the marriage this so call test is conducted and it is now stated "scientifically" that they are not compatible. Which side will the church support, God's given vision or the scientific report? I know God performs things beyond human reasoning which we call miracle. All the miracles we have seen or heard him performed are beyond scientific explanation. What if the intention of God is to use them as a point of miracle which could even trigger many to even believe more in God? Have you forgotten God uses what is not to shame or surprise what is? And one other thing, that you are tested and found potent or free even before marriage does not mean after the marriage you will be potent or something evil will not occur. What if something now happened after the marriage such the one of the couple is affected? There could be a case whereby an accident occurred thereby rendering the man impotent, so of what use is the test you have conducted before the marriage. That which you wanted to prevent has now occurred after the marriage. how will you handle that? We should sometimes use something for something because what I have seen here is like wanting to use science to do what should have been done by the church itself which claims to believe in God through vision, "abi nna no dey see vision ni". This brings me to the story of Uzzah in the book of 2 Samuel. Read 6:6. Only God is wonderful in counsel.
I think you made a lot of sense. Remain blessed.
Re: See The Latest Marriage Requirement In RCCG That Has Gone Viral(pic by UnchangeableGod: 7:09pm On Jul 21, 2018
achorladey:
What led to all of this? This is because individuals who calls themselves Christian are not mature enough spiritually to discern what is right and what is wrong. In mans quest to be led man totally forget they will surrender their freedom to such leaders. What will such leaders do to such freedom given to them? They continually legislate and use authority to subject those under their leadership knowing too well their followers are too weak to decide simple matters on marriage including those bordering on premarital activities. Christians are becoming too weak to read, meditate and ponder hard on the scriptures they carry about. They want to go the easy way, everything in black and white written for them. Unfortunately they will still have difficulty applying the policies their denomination is giving them.
I don't understand the point you are trying to make sir.
Re: See The Latest Marriage Requirement In RCCG That Has Gone Viral(pic by UnchangeableGod: 7:17pm On Jul 21, 2018
achorladey:
1 Cor 7:23 ..........Stop becoming slaves of men, you are bought with a heavy price. Policies, decrees like this only makes you as a Christian relinquish some of the freedom Christ bought for you at a high price. Policies like these not supported scripturally will only make Christian under this denomination enslaved, hardened, disillusioned towards issues bordering on premarital activities.
So where is the faith, where is the love? These are the qualities that should supersede all this minor issues. Issues that should never be legislated upon in the christian community. It seems Christians never really love one another, its just loved expressed from a distance after all because love as described in
1 Cor 13:5-7 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
Keywords:does not dishonor other........ Self seeking....not delight in evil......always trust.......always hope....... Romans 13:10 loves does no harm to a neighbour. Whose is that neighbour.....your partner in marriage to be........intending marriage spouse........
key all these into this latest policy or decree you will agree the policy becomes meaningless.
Sir, I think this your Scriptural quotation is out of place in this context. I don't see where checking to know the genial/reproductive status of intending couples means the Church leadership does not love the members or the intending partners do not love each other. We should learn from other peoples' mistakes. It is called wisdom. Thank you.
Re: See The Latest Marriage Requirement In RCCG That Has Gone Viral(pic by achorladey: 11:29am On Jul 22, 2018
UnchangeableGod:
I don't understand the point you are trying to make sir.
Read again and again.
Re: See The Latest Marriage Requirement In RCCG That Has Gone Viral(pic by achorladey: 11:44am On Jul 22, 2018
UnchangeableGod:
Sir, I think this your Scriptural quotation is out of place in this context. I don't see where checking to know the genial/reproductive status of intending couples means the Church leadership does not love the members or the intending partners do not love each other. We should learn from other peoples' mistakes. It is called wisdom. Thank you.
What context are you talking about? Do you read the concluding part of the post? Must the christian leader legislate into private issues of intending mature christians who want to get married? Heb 5:13, 14. Must the leaders be an ARBITER on such issues?

Law of love I know is better and superior than legalism and legalistic approach attached to christian life and issues.

When they change their latest policies and rulings on this same issue dont cry blue murder or FAULTY WISDOM on all the mistakes it would have resulted into. More mistakes will result from this latest policy and more of their adherent will not only CIRCUMVENT it but become HARDENED about hiding their medical predicament about matters of this nature.
Re: See The Latest Marriage Requirement In RCCG That Has Gone Viral(pic by UnchangeableGod: 3:05pm On Jul 22, 2018
achorladey:

What context are you talking about? Do you read the concluding part of the post? Must the christian leader legislate into private issues of intending mature christians who want to get married? Heb 5:13, 14. Must the leaders be an ARBITER on such issues?

Law of love I know is better and superior than legalism and legalistic approach attached to christian life and issues.

When they change their latest policies and rulings on this same issue dont cry blue murder or FAULTY WISDOM on all the mistakes it would have resulted into. More mistakes will result from this latest policy and more of their adherent will not only CIRCUMVENT it but become HARDENED about hiding their medical predicament about matters of this nature.
Sir, the Church cannot stop the intending couples from going ahead with their wedding plans irrespective of what the test results say. It is because they are identified with the Church and wish to get wedded as well in the Church that they are asked to go through the rules. They can as well decide not to abide by the rules of the Church and do their own tests (if they so wish) independently and get married. Some have done just that. So no qualms.
Re: See The Latest Marriage Requirement In RCCG That Has Gone Viral(pic by mercyland93(m): 7:57pm On Apr 23, 2019
shamecurls:
Fela should just blow the trumpet and let the world come to an end

Presently listening to Fela's music as I'm reading this. Make world no end noooww, lol.
Re: See The Latest Marriage Requirement In RCCG That Has Gone Viral(pic by mercyland93(m): 8:04pm On Apr 23, 2019
Looking at it, is it that some males dick is not functioning or some ladies don't really have a vagina.

That's the reasons I don't actually detest sex before marriage. At least so as to know ur man's capability and the lady's conditions.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death / Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Speaks On T.b Joshua / Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.