Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,900 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

OPINION: The Wrong Place To Look For A Wife Is In The Church. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / OPINION: The Wrong Place To Look For A Wife Is In The Church. (3844 Views)

(Opinion) The Present-day Woman And Her Misplaced Priority In A Marriage. / Man Finds A Wife For His Brother On Twitter, And They Are Set To Wed! / Oops �! Right Or Wrong Place For Me?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

OPINION: The Wrong Place To Look For A Wife Is In The Church. by Ent3rpreneur(m): 6:34am On Jul 21, 2020
Before you jump to conclusions, hear me out let me give my opinion along with truths, half-truths and supposedly outright lies.

As the case is usually with women, they have a phase some people aptly call the "hoe stage"
and this is the period they want to explore everything: drugs, lesbianism, countless diicks,
clubbing, abortions, prostitution, juju and all other things.
This period is between 14 and 26 years of age and when they have "tasted" all these, they
would aim to "settle down" with a 'God-fearing' man. Inadvertently, they want to put their
past behind them but unfortunately, a leopard doesn't change its spots.

During their 23 years and above, you find some of them becoming 'serious' in church,
cleaning the church, heading the children department, being efficient ushers, so courteous
and amiable. Some mothers actually use them to give examples to their errant children,
"Don't you see Sister Ann,see how well behaved she is and how much she loves God, try
and be like her".
From age 25 and above, they become more desperate when they are yet to "tie down" a man
and have a marriage and family like some of her peers. She doubles her efforts; she starts
coming earlier for mid-week service,wear long skirts, join the prayer warriors, etc etc.

So, you as a male,you have also lived your own rough life, fuucked countless women, smoked,
done drugs, done yahoo, even was a hitman for a cult group and now you're 38 you want to go
to a church and find a 'well behaved' woman to marry, lmao grin.
You'll now meet Sister Ann that is well behaved and speaks in tongues and cries whenever
there is a worship session and you think to yourself, 'yes, this is the one'.
She probably has a nice a.ss and boobs with shape that she has been 'religiously'opaquing
with her 'holy' clothes and attire.

Woe betide anybody that is reading this that is having this thought, just know that God is
not to be mocked, whatsoever you sow, that you shall reap.
I'm no psychologist, but i'm 100% sure someone would comment, "But Ms.F lived a rough life
and now she lives happily with her family".Yes, you are right, there are cases like that but
believe me they are in the minority and there is a good chance Ms. F genuinely repented and
left her old ways for good.

Sister Ann 'changed' because she knows her biological clock is ticking and wants to secure
her future that is why you see cases of men coming to make lamentations in threads,
"After i married her, she changed and was no longer the nice God fearing girl i knew",
chances are that you met her in a church when she was speaking in tongues, you made
discreet inquiries and was told that she was a faithful church worker.

My closing statement, "A 28 year old party girl does not suddenly 'change' and become a
wife material."
"Always judge her by her past, you won't ever go wrong"
"Women are very predictable, ignore everything she says and focus on what she does"

cc lefulefu
lalasticlala
pdudd
chris525

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: OPINION: The Wrong Place To Look For A Wife Is In The Church. by Lordfranklin(m): 6:38am On Jul 21, 2020
Wonderful piece!

1 Like

Re: OPINION: The Wrong Place To Look For A Wife Is In The Church. by bigseank(m): 6:38am On Jul 21, 2020
if you think about it you are making sense.

3 Likes

Re: OPINION: The Wrong Place To Look For A Wife Is In The Church. by Figger(m): 6:41am On Jul 21, 2020
your submission is quite funny but true, I subscribe to it.

2 Likes

Re: OPINION: The Wrong Place To Look For A Wife Is In The Church. by chatinent: 6:43am On Jul 21, 2020
Personally, I think learning to use euphemistic alternates for the f-word will be nice. We have many minors here and not mincing words is not really a good idea. Back to your post, I believe majority of women have done real shit (like men too) so I advise you just pick your own devil and nurture.

2 Likes

Re: OPINION: The Wrong Place To Look For A Wife Is In The Church. by popsy2(m): 6:50am On Jul 21, 2020
Okay
Re: OPINION: The Wrong Place To Look For A Wife Is In The Church. by Skyfornia(m): 6:56am On Jul 21, 2020
Nna I read your piece...but do us a favour by telling us the right place to look for a wife.

9 Likes

Re: OPINION: The Wrong Place To Look For A Wife Is In The Church. by squash47(m): 6:58am On Jul 21, 2020
you're a sharp guy...but please, tell us where we should go and get a quality wife material.

1 Like

Re: OPINION: The Wrong Place To Look For A Wife Is In The Church. by DontBullshitMe: 7:03am On Jul 21, 2020
Rough Summation : Avoid getting married to ladies above 26 years of age.

5 Likes

Re: OPINION: The Wrong Place To Look For A Wife Is In The Church. by Tapout(m): 7:05am On Jul 21, 2020
But Ms.F lived a rough life and now she lives happily with her family.

1 Like

Re: OPINION: The Wrong Place To Look For A Wife Is In The Church. by donbachi(m): 7:20am On Jul 21, 2020
I disagree...op,were u expecting them to come to church dressed like a stripper or be chewing gum like a street prostitute?
Re: OPINION: The Wrong Place To Look For A Wife Is In The Church. by Freestainworld(m): 7:22am On Jul 21, 2020
A good wife can pop up from anywhere, it doesn't matter the location, it could be from the church, hospital, public transport, campus, office, hotels, clubs and one night stand, it isn't written on the forehead.

6 Likes

Re: OPINION: The Wrong Place To Look For A Wife Is In The Church. by Seerade029: 7:25am On Jul 21, 2020
Freestainworld:
A good wife can pop up from anywhere, it doesn't matter the location, it could be from the church, hospital, public transport, campus, office, hotels, clubs and one night stand, it isn't written on the forehead.

OP, no dey use him head ni.
You're actually correct.

3 Likes

Re: OPINION: The Wrong Place To Look For A Wife Is In The Church. by paulolee(m): 7:28am On Jul 21, 2020
nice post but pls not everyone is unlucky in finding a wife from the church because a good wife can be found anywhere and I am a witness..
1..an old friend told me he found his wife in a club
2..my uncle found his in a birthday party
3..my dad found my mum in a church..
4..my friend found his during a wizkid concert last year..
5...pls, pls and pls i don't still think its nice to judge someone with his or her past, you can decide to go ahead and marry her or not if she tells you but dont make it seems asif she's a fool for telling you..

1 Like

Re: OPINION: The Wrong Place To Look For A Wife Is In The Church. by Freestainworld(m): 7:29am On Jul 21, 2020
Seerade029:

OP, no dey use him head ni.
You're actually correct.
I met my wife through one of my Aunty's, we didn't date, we didn't study much about each other, before you know it, we got married and we are enjoying our marriage too, she's the most loving woman I have ever seen, God gives peace of mind if you respect him.

9 Likes

Re: OPINION: The Wrong Place To Look For A Wife Is In The Church. by Seerade029: 7:40am On Jul 21, 2020
Freestainworld:
I met my wife through one of my Aunty's, we didn't date, we didn't study much about each other, before you know it, we got married and we are enjoying our marriage too, she's the most loving woman I have ever seen, God gives peace of mind if you respect him.

Cool cool cool

I found my current GF on a queue in GTB bank.
And I can currently say she is the best out of those girls I've dated.

5 Likes

Re: OPINION: The Wrong Place To Look For A Wife Is In The Church. by JOACHINpedro: 7:47am On Jul 21, 2020
Skyfornia:
Nna I read your piece...but do us a favour by telling us the right place to look for a wife.
In a brothel

Re: OPINION: The Wrong Place To Look For A Wife Is In The Church. by Nobody: 7:57am On Jul 21, 2020
Ent3rpreneur:
Before you jump to conclusions, hear me out let me give my opinion along with truths, half-truths and supposedly outright lies.

As the case is usually with women, they have a phase some people aptly call the "hoe stage"
and this is the period they want to explore everything: drugs, lesbianism, countless diicks,
clubbing, abortions, prostitution, juju and all other things.
This period is between 14 and 26 years of age and when they have "tasted" all these, they
would aim to "settle down" with a 'God-fearing' man. Inadvertently, they want to put their
past behind them but unfortunately, a leopard doesn't change its spots.

During their 23 years and above, you find some of them becoming 'serious' in church,
cleaning the church, heading the children department, being efficient ushers, so courteous
and amiable. Some mothers actually use them to give examples to their errant children,
"Don't you see Sister Ann,see how well behaved she is and how much she loves God, try
and be like her".
From age 25 and above, they become more desperate when they are yet to "tie down" a man
and have a marriage and family like some of her peers. She doubles her efforts; she starts
coming earlier for mid-week service,wear long skirts, join the prayer warriors, etc etc.

So, you as a male,you have also lived your own rough life, fuucked countless women, smoked,
done drugs, done yahoo, even was a hitman for a cult group and now you're 38 you want to go
to a church and find a 'well behaved' woman to marry, lmao grin.
You'll now meet Sister Ann that is well behaved and speaks in tongues and cries whenever
there is a worship session and you think to yourself, 'yes, this is the one'.
She probably has a nice a.ss and boobs with shape that she has been 'religiously'opaquing
with her 'holy' clothes and attire.

Woe betide anybody that is reading this that is having this thought, just know that God is
not to be mocked, whatsoever you sow, that you shall reap.
I'm no psychologist, but i'm 100% sure someone would comment, "But Ms.F lived a rough life
and now she lives happily with her family".Yes, you are right, there are cases like that but
believe me they are in the minority and there is a good chance Ms. F genuinely repented and
left her old ways for good.

Sister Ann 'changed' because she knows her biological clock is ticking and wants to secure
her future that is why you see cases of men coming to make lamentations in threads,
"After i married her, she changed and was no longer the nice God fearing girl i knew",
chances are that you met her in a church when she was speaking in tongues, you made
discreet inquiries and was told that she was a faithful church worker.

My closing statement, "A 28 year old party girl does not suddenly 'change' and become a
wife material."
"Always judge her by her past, you won't ever go wrong"
"Women are very predictable, ignore everything she says and focus on what she does"

cc lefulefu
lalasticlala
pdudd
chris525

Well spoken bro. Well spoken.

2 Likes

Re: OPINION: The Wrong Place To Look For A Wife Is In The Church. by Ayemileto(m): 8:02am On Jul 21, 2020
I think most people didn't get the point of the OP.

What he is saying is that, you'll get what you sow!!!

So, if you've lived a bad life in the past as a man or woman, and you run to church in a bid to get a good spouse, you'll get someone like yourself who is just a pretender.

But I think the title is wrong though.

6 Likes

Re: OPINION: The Wrong Place To Look For A Wife Is In The Church. by Tsolutionifede(m): 8:15am On Jul 21, 2020
Skyfornia:
club
Re: OPINION: The Wrong Place To Look For A Wife Is In The Church. by gunners160(m): 8:18am On Jul 21, 2020
I don knw this gist tey tey. Most of all this bro and sister are mostly retired ashewo who are now looking for people to deceive all in the name of church
in fact any woman wey dey form too holy na wash; with time she go change unveil her real self..

2 Likes

Re: OPINION: The Wrong Place To Look For A Wife Is In The Church. by Nobody: 8:35am On Jul 21, 2020
DontBullshitMe:
Rough Summation : Avoid getting married to ladies above 26 years of age.

Avoid from 24. Marry from 20 to 23.

1 Like

Re: OPINION: The Wrong Place To Look For A Wife Is In The Church. by Ent3rpreneur(m): 8:39am On Jul 21, 2020
Skyfornia:

I don't know, but definitely not in a church.

squash47:
you're a sharp guy...but please, tell us where we should go and get a quality wife material.

Are you a quality husband material?
Re: OPINION: The Wrong Place To Look For A Wife Is In The Church. by austine4real(m): 8:40am On Jul 21, 2020
It doesn't mean that some of them lived a rough life B4

Some men also lived recklessly B4 and later married a good woman.

This life no balance
Re: OPINION: The Wrong Place To Look For A Wife Is In The Church. by Ent3rpreneur(m): 8:43am On Jul 21, 2020
paulolee:
nice post but pls not everyone is unlucky in finding a wife from the church because a good wife can be found anywhere and I am a witness..
1..an old friend told me he found his wife in a club
2..my uncle found his in a birthday party
3..my dad found my mum in a church..
4..my friend found his during a wizkid concert last year..
5...pls, pls and pls i don't still think its nice to judge someone with his or her past, you can decide to go ahead and marry her or not if she tells you but dont make it seems asif she's a fool for telling you..

It seems as if you've been successfully cuckolded by females.
Lol, wtf.
Always judge her by her past, you won't ever go wrong.
Something else I forgot to add, don't touch à woman that has à child with another man with a 50ft pole, she'll leave you for him in a flash.
You're just there because he abandoned her. If he tries to reconcile, 90% of the time she's leaving you or staying with you and shagging him behind your back cheesy

3 Likes

Re: OPINION: The Wrong Place To Look For A Wife Is In The Church. by Ent3rpreneur(m): 8:45am On Jul 21, 2020
Ayemileto:

So, if you've lived a bad life in the past as a man or woman, and you run to church in a bid to get a good spouse, you'll get someone like yourself who is just a pretender.

grin You sabi.
The title is clickbait of some sort grin
Re: OPINION: The Wrong Place To Look For A Wife Is In The Church. by Ent3rpreneur(m): 8:48am On Jul 21, 2020
Freestainworld:

Glad it worked for you, but truth be told you took an unnecessary risk.

This is someone you're spending your life with fgs, the mother of your children.

I advise men to not only learn their supposed wife, but if possible, hire a private detective or even babalawo grin

What you'll find out can save your life.
Gone are those days when people get married based on looks.
Re: OPINION: The Wrong Place To Look For A Wife Is In The Church. by Themainboy22: 9:23am On Jul 21, 2020
Fortunately, most of the guys you described above who have probably lived different kinds of lifestyle, Always know beforehand that these girls are nothing but awaiting bomb. It's usually the naive guys, the supposedly good/God fearing men who always fall victim.

1 Like

Re: OPINION: The Wrong Place To Look For A Wife Is In The Church. by squash47(m): 9:25am On Jul 21, 2020
Ent3rpreneur:

I don't know, but definitely not in a church.

Are you a quality husband material?
yes na
Re: OPINION: The Wrong Place To Look For A Wife Is In The Church. by Georgekyrian(m): 9:33am On Jul 21, 2020
Me I dey go everywhere so anywhere I found my wife, is good
Re: OPINION: The Wrong Place To Look For A Wife Is In The Church. by jmoore(m): 10:02am On Jul 21, 2020
Ayemileto:

Karma is a scam.

Some men who are not virgins got married to virgin women.

Some men who are drunkards got married to a women who don't drink.

Some women who have committed abortions got married to men who didn't sponsor any abortion.

The poster is 100% wrong because the same group of people in the church are the ones you meet in the bus, school, markets etc.

1 Like

Re: OPINION: The Wrong Place To Look For A Wife Is In The Church. by skywalker240(m): 10:30am On Jul 21, 2020
OP you're the man

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Black Man Doesn't Evolve! / An Experience That Make Me Not To Respect My Elder Brother Till Tomorrow / You Ask A Girl Out, And The Next Thing She Does Is To Start Billing You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.