Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,908 members, 7,835,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Unbelievable: Why Banning Me For 19yrs,what Could I Have Done (pic) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Unbelievable: Why Banning Me For 19yrs,what Could I Have Done (pic) (9316 Views)

My Boyfriend Sent Me Packing After Infecting Me With HIV; Pregnant 19yrs Teen / I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old / After Doing 8rounds With Me He Refuses To Pay Me, 19yrs Girl Beg Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: Unbelievable: Why Banning Me For 19yrs,what Could I Have Done (pic) by Nobody: 4:54pm On May 22, 2018
mhisbliss:
Lol thats a thing?
I don't really know, but that was his aim with his Ezendigbo moniker.

He created a thread on Sunday evening to boast about making the front page of nairaland on different occasions after just opening his account in mid may. He also boasted of his likes and shares, which I didn't really bother taking note of. grin

So yes, he stated that his aim was to rack up 50000 likes by December and he said he made a comment which got about 300likes plus. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unbelievable: Why Banning Me For 19yrs,what Could I Have Done (pic) by braunstrowman: 4:55pm On May 22, 2018
mhisbliss:
Yea dude is like the dora milaje of nairaland, so ferocious and dangerous, i got goosebumps the day he replied my comment, and he even used lol, i nearly fell off the keke i was in
how
When
Which comment
Re: Unbelievable: Why Banning Me For 19yrs,what Could I Have Done (pic) by donstan18: 4:56pm On May 22, 2018
mhisbliss:
Yea dude is like the dora milaje of nairaland, so ferocious and dangerous, i got goosebumps the day he replied my comment, and he even used lol, i nearly fell off the keke i was in

You are damn crazy grin grin

What do mean that he used "LOL"? cheesy Is his teeth BALD grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unbelievable: Why Banning Me For 19yrs,what Could I Have Done (pic) by mhisbliss(f): 4:57pm On May 22, 2018
greiboy:
I don't really know, but was his aim with his Ezendigbo thread

He created a thread on Sunday evening to boast about making the front page of nairaland on different occasions after just opening his account in mid may. He also boasted of his likes and shares, which I didn't really brother taking note of. grin

So yes, he stated that his aim was to rack up to 50000 likes by December and he said he made a comment which got about 300likes plus. grin

So buhari wasn't lying about the lazy youths thing grin grin

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable: Why Banning Me For 19yrs,what Could I Have Done (pic) by braunstrowman: 4:58pm On May 22, 2018
mhisbliss:
Last i checked, you're the one ranting over what you don't care about grin touché
ok
Re: Unbelievable: Why Banning Me For 19yrs,what Could I Have Done (pic) by mhisbliss(f): 4:58pm On May 22, 2018
braunstrowman:
how
When
Which comment
In diary section, it was like a nightmare

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable: Why Banning Me For 19yrs,what Could I Have Done (pic) by braunstrowman: 4:59pm On May 22, 2018
mhisbliss:
In diary section, it was like a nightmare
you are lying

Do Nl reply diaries

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable: Why Banning Me For 19yrs,what Could I Have Done (pic) by mhisbliss(f): 4:59pm On May 22, 2018
donstan18:

You are damn crazy grin grin

What do mean that he used "LOL"? cheesy Is his teeth BALD grin
I told you he's dora milaje, he never use LOL

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unbelievable: Why Banning Me For 19yrs,what Could I Have Done (pic) by mhisbliss(f): 5:00pm On May 22, 2018
braunstrowman:
you are lying

Do Nl reply diaries
Diary chat room ode grin
Re: Unbelievable: Why Banning Me For 19yrs,what Could I Have Done (pic) by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 22, 2018
braunstrowman:
this tire me seriously
Hope you do remember that thread was deleted
Bro Ndo o
Take heart, you can always start again grin

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable: Why Banning Me For 19yrs,what Could I Have Done (pic) by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 22, 2018
mhisbliss:
So buhari wasn't lying about the lazy youths thing grin grin
cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unbelievable: Why Banning Me For 19yrs,what Could I Have Done (pic) by donstan18: 5:03pm On May 22, 2018
mhisbliss:
I told you he's dora milaje, he never use LOL

You are a TROLL grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unbelievable: Why Banning Me For 19yrs,what Could I Have Done (pic) by mhisbliss(f): 5:05pm On May 22, 2018
donstan18:

You are a TROLL grin grin
Nope I'm a realist, i use to think he's a robot, a preprogrammed algorithm without emotions whose only goal is to hurt people, then one day the robot replied my comment with lol, what was i supposed to think? grin, till now i can't still believe he's human

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unbelievable: Why Banning Me For 19yrs,what Could I Have Done (pic) by braunstrowman: 5:06pm On May 22, 2018
greiboy:
Bro Ndo o

Take heart, you can always start again grin
yes for sure

Help me protest

#openEzeNdiEgoAccount

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable: Why Banning Me For 19yrs,what Could I Have Done (pic) by braunstrowman: 5:09pm On May 22, 2018
mhisbliss:
Diary chat room ode grinok but I don't remember ooh
mhisbliss:
Nope I'm a realist, i use to think he's a robot, a preprogrammed algorithm without emotions whose only goal is to hurt people, then one day the robot replied my comment with lol, what was i supposed to think? grin, till now i can't still believe he's human
mhisbliss you funny sha

I beg am not a robot

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable: Why Banning Me For 19yrs,what Could I Have Done (pic) by mhisbliss(f): 5:10pm On May 22, 2018
braunstrowman:

mhisbliss you funny sha

I beg am not a robot
Nope its the dora milaje

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable: Why Banning Me For 19yrs,what Could I Have Done (pic) by donstan18: 5:12pm On May 22, 2018
mhisbliss:

Now, this is getting interesting, you seems not to play your card well, you should have utilized the served opportunity to get more trolling hilarious info by pretending to be interested grin grin

But, wait. When and where did this happen? grin

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable: Why Banning Me For 19yrs,what Could I Have Done (pic) by UDUJ(m): 5:12pm On May 22, 2018
Re: Unbelievable: Why Banning Me For 19yrs,what Could I Have Done (pic) by UDUJ(m): 5:13pm On May 22, 2018
mhisbliss:
I thought you'd get angry and buy nairaland or biuld your own or join another forum, @bolded grin you can't do without NL, thats the reason why it'll be here for that 19yrs

I understand why you got emotional, its a gay thing grin Serve your jail term in peace abeg

grin grin cheesy I never knew you were this SAVAGE grin

You just got a new admirer kiss

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unbelievable: Why Banning Me For 19yrs,what Could I Have Done (pic) by ubunja(m): 5:19pm On May 22, 2018
greiboy:
I don't really know, but that was his aim with his Ezendigbo moniker.

He created a thread on Sunday evening to boast about making the front page of nairaland on different occasions after just opening his account in mid may. He also boasted of his likes and shares, which I didn't really bother taking note of. grin

So yes, he stated that his aim was to rack up to 50000 likes by December and he said he made a comment which got about 300likes plus. grin

no that was a diferrent moniker if i remember correctly. the thread was removed fast.
#modified: oh shìt im refering to the wrong thread.
carry on.

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable: Why Banning Me For 19yrs,what Could I Have Done (pic) by braunstrowman: 5:24pm On May 22, 2018
mhisbliss:
Nope its the dora milaje

What's dora milaje

I beg help protest

#openEzeNdiEgo1account
Re: Unbelievable: Why Banning Me For 19yrs,what Could I Have Done (pic) by Nobody: 5:25pm On May 22, 2018
ubunja:
no that was a diferrent moniker if i remember correctly. the thread was removed fast.
I didn't know what happened to the thread because I left immediately I made my comment on the thread, but it is the same guy.

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable: Why Banning Me For 19yrs,what Could I Have Done (pic) by ubunja(m): 5:27pm On May 22, 2018
greiboy:
I didn't know what happened to the thread because I left immediately I made my comment on the thread, but it is the same guy.
you are right. i was confusing it with that other thread that sought to make se.un jealous by discussing other social networks. it also vanished fast

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unbelievable: Why Banning Me For 19yrs,what Could I Have Done (pic) by mhisbliss(f): 5:31pm On May 22, 2018
braunstrowman:

What's dora milaje

I beg help protest

#openEzeNdiEgo1account
Black panther royal guards

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable: Why Banning Me For 19yrs,what Could I Have Done (pic) by mhisbliss(f): 5:31pm On May 22, 2018
UDUJ:

grin grin cheesy I never knew you were this SAVAGE grin

You just got a new admirer kiss
Welcome cool
Re: Unbelievable: Why Banning Me For 19yrs,what Could I Have Done (pic) by braunstrowman: 5:32pm On May 22, 2018
ubunja:
you are right. i was confusing it with that other thread that sought to make se.un jealous by discussing other social networks. it also vanished fast
am still the same guy

ubunja tell me if this wickedness is Fair
Re: Unbelievable: Why Banning Me For 19yrs,what Could I Have Done (pic) by mhisbliss(f): 5:33pm On May 22, 2018
donstan18:

Now, this is getting interesting, you seems not to play your card well, you should have utilized the served opportunity to get more trolling hilarious info by pretending to be interested grin grin

But, wait. When and where did this happen? grin
You don't know that i might overstep my boundaries and be banned till forever? Last yr dec, diary chat room
Re: Unbelievable: Why Banning Me For 19yrs,what Could I Have Done (pic) by braunstrowman: 5:36pm On May 22, 2018
mhisbliss:
You don't know that i might overstep my boundaries and be banned till forever? Last yr dec, diary chat room
am not the guy that said that to you.
I opened EzeNdiEgo1 on May not last year Dec
Re: Unbelievable: Why Banning Me For 19yrs,what Could I Have Done (pic) by donstan18: 5:38pm On May 22, 2018
mhisbliss:

grin grin Was any attempt of screen capturing made cheesy

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable: Why Banning Me For 19yrs,what Could I Have Done (pic) by braunstrowman: 5:41pm On May 22, 2018
mhisbliss:
Black panther royal guards
ok
Re: Unbelievable: Why Banning Me For 19yrs,what Could I Have Done (pic) by braunstrowman: 5:43pm On May 22, 2018
donstan18:
You should be praying to be alive in 19 years time.
why wouldn't I be alive by God grace
Re: Unbelievable: Why Banning Me For 19yrs,what Could I Have Done (pic) by mhisbliss(f): 5:56pm On May 22, 2018
donstan18:

grin grin Was any attempt of screen capturing made cheesy
Nope i was too stupefied to even think of that grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

Help! I Am Addicted To Being Touched On My Chest/breasts / Nigerian Men And Flowers / Ladies..please Step In!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.