Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Unbelievable: Why Banning Me For 19yrs,what Could I Have Done (pic) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Unbelievable: Why Banning Me For 19yrs,what Could I Have Done (pic) (9321 Views)

My Boyfriend Sent Me Packing After Infecting Me With HIV; Pregnant 19yrs Teen / I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old / After Doing 8rounds With Me He Refuses To Pay Me, 19yrs Girl Beg Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: Unbelievable: Why Banning Me For 19yrs,what Could I Have Done (pic) by iLegendd(m): 10:23pm On May 22, 2018
braunstrowman:
I didn't read, but whatever you wrote, do more of it. lipsrsealed
Re: Unbelievable: Why Banning Me For 19yrs,what Could I Have Done (pic) by Martin0(m): 10:24pm On May 22, 2018
mhisbliss:
Me jex dey
.you dey enjoy nagrin . make them leave town for you oogrin
see as you dey shine
Re: Unbelievable: Why Banning Me For 19yrs,what Could I Have Done (pic) by mhisbliss(f): 10:26pm On May 22, 2018
Martin0:

.you dey enjoy nagrin
make them leave town for you oogrin

see as you dey shine
As if you're seeing me, me that is indoor since because of rain, on tuesday o, lazy rain for lazy youths grin
Re: Unbelievable: Why Banning Me For 19yrs,what Could I Have Done (pic) by Martin0(m): 10:30pm On May 22, 2018
mhisbliss:
As if you're seeing me, me that is indoor since because of rain, on teusday o, lazy rain for lazy youths grin

madam na me get my eyes o, oh it rained there too? na wa oo this weather for the two"s nor wan give me space shagrin.

lazy youth kwa hahahahaha hahahahah chai buhary maka whygrin
Re: Unbelievable: Why Banning Me For 19yrs,what Could I Have Done (pic) by EzendiEgo1: 10:32pm On May 22, 2018
iLegendd:
I didn't read, but whatever you wrote, do more of it. lipsrsealed
more of what bro

I don't understand
Re: Unbelievable: Why Banning Me For 19yrs,what Could I Have Done (pic) by Nobody: 10:33pm On May 22, 2018
braunstrowman:

Please what could I have done or say that will result in this mod to ban me for 19yrs. Why? How come?

You are not even sure if Nl will exist in the next 19yrs then why?

This is wild and beyond my understanding what could lead to this ban. See all this mod let me make one thing clear to you guys.
Even if you guys ban me for 40yrs EzeNdiEgo1 will still be on Nairaland and if the ban continue be rest assured that you will see Moniker with the Name EzeEgo.

You guys had touched a Tiger tail and you mod can never go free

Fellow Nl check if this, is Fair.

Picture below

It's a good thing if NL hits 3 million subscribers don't you think?

Please create another username and get those numbers up
Re: Unbelievable: Why Banning Me For 19yrs,what Could I Have Done (pic) by mhisbliss(f): 10:33pm On May 22, 2018
Martin0:

madam na me get my eyes o, oh it rained there too? na wa oo this weather for the two"s nor wan give me space shagrin.

lazy youth kwa hahahahaha hahahahah chai buhary maka whygrin
You that kind rain that'll start in the morning and keep you indoors naw, i hate it when it rains
Re: Unbelievable: Why Banning Me For 19yrs,what Could I Have Done (pic) by EzendiEgo1: 10:34pm On May 22, 2018
greyham:

It's a good thing if NL hits 3 million subscribers don't you think?

Please create another username and get those numbers up
so is from me those 3 million will rise from
Re: Unbelievable: Why Banning Me For 19yrs,what Could I Have Done (pic) by Martin0(m): 10:37pm On May 22, 2018
mhisbliss:
You that kind rain that'll start in the morning and keep you indoors naw, i hate it when it rains

eh madam that for you sha ,as for me I like that kinda rain o especially morning

I will just play games or get my eyes on Google and start reading and search or maybe engage in video chat with my friends or sleep either. . ..

morning rain na ma medicine oo
Re: Unbelievable: Why Banning Me For 19yrs,what Could I Have Done (pic) by mhisbliss(f): 10:38pm On May 22, 2018
Martin0:

eh madam that for you sha ,as for me I like that kinda rain o especially morning

I will just play games or get my eyes on Google and start reading and search or maybe engage in video chat with my friends or sleep either. . ..

morning rain na ma medicine oo
See? Lazy guy
Re: Unbelievable: Why Banning Me For 19yrs,what Could I Have Done (pic) by Martin0(m): 10:39pm On May 22, 2018
mhisbliss:
See? Lazy guy
.very lazy guy oo, see I lazy pass you oo
Re: Unbelievable: Why Banning Me For 19yrs,what Could I Have Done (pic) by Martin0(m): 10:40pm On May 22, 2018
mhisbliss:
See? Lazy guy

you nor go hmmmm my nor talk sha
Re: Unbelievable: Why Banning Me For 19yrs,what Could I Have Done (pic) by mhisbliss(f): 10:45pm On May 22, 2018
Martin0:
.very lazy guy oo, see I lazy pass you oo
How can you be praying for rain to fall on a productive day? You don't want to go out and work
Re: Unbelievable: Why Banning Me For 19yrs,what Could I Have Done (pic) by Martin0(m): 10:51pm On May 22, 2018
mhisbliss:
How can you be praying for rain to fall on a productive day? You don't want to go out and work
.so you concluded I was prayinggrin..

Africans always in haste to concludegrin
.Do you know if I have legs and hands to work
Re: Unbelievable: Why Banning Me For 19yrs,what Could I Have Done (pic) by mhisbliss(f): 10:55pm On May 22, 2018
Martin0:

.so you concluded I was prayinggrin..

Africans always in haste to concludegrin
.Do you know if I have legs and hands to work
Lol so you typed all this with your anus?

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable: Why Banning Me For 19yrs,what Could I Have Done (pic) by donstan18: 10:57pm On May 22, 2018
mhisbliss:
I'm dead serious

A precious body, yet they fvck around embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Unbelievable: Why Banning Me For 19yrs,what Could I Have Done (pic) by Martin0(m): 10:57pm On May 22, 2018
mhisbliss:
Lol so you typed all this with your anus?

and you believe there are no other means to type other than handsgrin
Re: Unbelievable: Why Banning Me For 19yrs,what Could I Have Done (pic) by mhisbliss(f): 10:58pm On May 22, 2018
Martin0:

and you believe there are no other means to type other than handsgrin
Voice typing but nah you lost your voice aswell so anus it is grin
Re: Unbelievable: Why Banning Me For 19yrs,what Could I Have Done (pic) by mhisbliss(f): 11:00pm On May 22, 2018
donstan18:

A precious body, yet they fvck around embarassed
So your sisters fvck around? Why would you assume something like that, you even generalised, not cool
Re: Unbelievable: Why Banning Me For 19yrs,what Could I Have Done (pic) by donstan18: 11:03pm On May 22, 2018
mhisbliss:
So your sisters fvck around? Why would you assume something like that, you even generalised, not cool

All women fvck around, excluding some married ones.

And I stand by it.

3 Likes

Re: Unbelievable: Why Banning Me For 19yrs,what Could I Have Done (pic) by Martin0(m): 11:04pm On May 22, 2018
mhisbliss:
Voice typing but nah you lost your voice aswell so anus it is grin

hmmmm chaigrin.

**singing flora my flowa, ***

a whole me lost my voice OK ooogrin
..carry your stubbornness outta my way jor so you can't admit for me to wine you
Re: Unbelievable: Why Banning Me For 19yrs,what Could I Have Done (pic) by ikbnice(m): 11:05pm On May 22, 2018
mhisbliss:
Since when is it a crime to flex your e-muscles grin
naija factor na im cause am.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unbelievable: Why Banning Me For 19yrs,what Could I Have Done (pic) by ikbnice(m): 11:08pm On May 22, 2018
donstan18:

And I stand by it.
Seconded. But please emphasize the word fvccccccccck. Most women fvccccccccck around.
Re: Unbelievable: Why Banning Me For 19yrs,what Could I Have Done (pic) by mhisbliss(f): 11:08pm On May 22, 2018
Martin0:

hmmmm chaigrin.

**singing flora my flowa, ***

a whole me lost my voice OK ooogrin
..carry your stubbornness outta my way jor so you can't admit for me to wine you
grinI was hoping you'd admit
Re: Unbelievable: Why Banning Me For 19yrs,what Could I Have Done (pic) by mhisbliss(f): 11:09pm On May 22, 2018
donstan18:

And I stand by it.
So your sisters fvck around? You didn't answer my simple question
Re: Unbelievable: Why Banning Me For 19yrs,what Could I Have Done (pic) by ikbnice(m): 11:12pm On May 22, 2018
mhisbliss:
As if you're seeing me, me that is indoor since because of rain, on tuesday o, lazy rain for lazy youths grin
hope u no dey alone because that one nah 'torturement'
Re: Unbelievable: Why Banning Me For 19yrs,what Could I Have Done (pic) by Martin0(m): 11:14pm On May 22, 2018
mhisbliss:
grinI was hoping you'd admit

unknown lady from an unknown country or state

plan for December, we are going to this orphanage home, but don't know of any yet, Just have it in mind, prepare oo Carry Mr nice guy along o,grin
Re: Unbelievable: Why Banning Me For 19yrs,what Could I Have Done (pic) by donstan18: 11:16pm On May 22, 2018
mhisbliss:
So your sisters fvck around? You didn't answer my simple question

Had it been I asked for your account no to send you money, would you have asked if I've sent money to my sister?

This pattern of using sisters to cover up the truth is getting stale and boring.

Women fvck around, their body ain't sacred.

7 Likes

Re: Unbelievable: Why Banning Me For 19yrs,what Could I Have Done (pic) by Nobody: 11:17pm On May 22, 2018
I like you a while lot, pity I just noticed your moniker. You speak hard truth cool
donstan18:

Had it been I asked for your account no to send you money, would you have asked if I've sent money to my sister?

This pattern of using sisters to cover up the truth is getting stale and boring.

Women fvck around, their body ain't sacred.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unbelievable: Why Banning Me For 19yrs,what Could I Have Done (pic) by EzendiEgo1: 11:18pm On May 22, 2018
donstan18:

And I stand by it.
see na married ones fvck around more than if you don't know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unbelievable: Why Banning Me For 19yrs,what Could I Have Done (pic) by Nobody: 11:20pm On May 22, 2018
UDUJ:

grin grin cheesy I never knew you were this SAVAGE grin
You just got a new admirer kiss
angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

Look At What This Fowl Did Through Her Pûssy [Picture] / . / Can A Lady's Backside Determine Her Destiny?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.