Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,437 members, 7,954,736 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:12 AM

How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. - Business (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. (76660 Views)

How To Make At Least $850 Every Month Parking And Selling Expired Domain / 5 Major Reasons Why You Will Never Be Rich / How To Make $800 Monthly Online Trading Domain Names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by jorcycos: 10:59am On Jul 10, 2019
Pls I need the domain sales letter
Jorcycos@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by Abbey1987: 2:33pm On Jul 11, 2019
iykepromotions:
don't bother selling at name pros. It may not sell that high. Most are domainers. In selling, target end users or market places.
please i want u to tutor me on this domain sales.. can i have your whats app digits?
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by iykepromotions: 2:49pm On Jul 11, 2019
Abbey1987:

please i want u to tutor me on this domain sales.. can i have your whats app digits?
check julanky.com for updates on trainings and mentorship.

Regards.
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by Abbey1987: 4:03pm On Jul 11, 2019
iykepromotions:
check julanky.com for updates on trainings and mentorship.

Regards.
i will like u to mentor me one on one via whatsapp.. please i won't mind d cost implications
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by ifeoluwa5050: 2:25pm On Jul 13, 2019
Pls can I get you contact
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by ifeoluwa5050: 1:12pm On Jul 15, 2019
Iyke promotion I need you contact pls
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by ewuoso2002(m): 10:13am On Jul 19, 2019
jefy:

'smiles' my guy, settle down learn this biz. You dont just pick names especially names that smell 'brandable' take time out and learn. Dont be in a hurry to buy.... Visit Namebio and understudy various domain names sold..

visiting namebio and doing all those research take time. imagine someone like me who does not have time
reading this from page 1 now at 4, still going to 16.
Fridays are the only days i have in a week
how do one meet up
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by ewuoso2002(m): 10:15am On Jul 19, 2019
coinbrood:
Contact us for your Paypal cashout in Naira. Payment settlement is quick.

I have $12 i wanna sell
will u buy `

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by coinbrood: 10:24am On Jul 19, 2019
ewuoso2002:

I have $12 i wanna sell
will u buy `
Sorry not atm.Thanks
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by ewuoso2002(m): 12:33pm On Jul 19, 2019
awoofawoo:

On namepro or in browser address bar
Carmal90:

This is what I do on few occasion am less busy,
I will type
www dot domain name *.
Example
www.roofingcontractorservices*.
Thanks

I get this.
Being an on and off domainer, it really sucks.
i still keep finding myself in the same spot.
What do you look out for when buying domains.

Please help us being practical.
Let say you see brixtguns.com and its available.
what do you do before u register it.
At least there are some factors that must come into play before you go ahead with the registration
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by ewuoso2002(m): 12:40pm On Jul 19, 2019
iykepromotions:
This is a process and requires a detailed Practical. That's where the main work lies in picking the right domains. As per end users, you can easily get that via Bing or Google. how? For example you have this domain AustinGenerators.com and looking for a quick flip, simply go to Bing.com, in the long search box, type Austin generator and hit the search button. Once the result is out, if the domain is competitive, there will be several companies/ websites bearing similar domain name or keyword. These are potential end users. Take your time to go to their websites and contact them using the domain sales letter.

My oga long tyme no seeing

In order words, if i am using expired all i should focus on there is cpc. cos base on all u said, (high cpc, competitiveness and end users ) competitiveness and end users can not be gotten there
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by Carmal90(m): 1:06pm On Jul 19, 2019
ewuoso2002:

I get this.
Being an on and off domainer, it really sucks.
i still keep finding myself in the same spot.
What do you look out for when buying domains.

Please help us being practical.
Let say you see brixtguns.com and its available.
what do you do before u register it.
At least there are some factors that must come into play before you go ahead with the registration

Brandable is the hardest part in domaining, no clear end users, this is what I do now mostly..
Did you know namebio.com? If yes, I go there and type some word or suffix, I can type max for example, I set it to show as the last of the names,after that I will get a clue if the suffix is a popular suffix in domaining, if yes, I will head over to look for prefix or words to match my already researched suffix, it is strenous but that is what I do almost daily to scout for name, I normally see one or two names daily to reg now..I ha e some list waiting for a promo to come.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by Ayobamms: 4:28pm On Jul 19, 2019
ewuoso2002:

I have $12 i wanna sell
will u buy `

Do you still have the fund?
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by mutfad: 9:17pm On Jul 19, 2019
[quote author=iykepromotions post=75881736]Just sold bayareasolarpanels.com - $400 via afternic fast transfer. Waking up earlier this morning to find this. Bought for $1 dollar last October, did some outbounding then but no reply.
Are you kidding me!
Gone through the thread
you are a rare gem @ op
the template please
m.tfurniturearena@gmail.com
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by Ferdyn: 2:47am On Jul 20, 2019
Good morning
I'm interested in the letter
Okeke0493@gmail.com
Thank you
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by ewuoso2002(m): 6:05pm On Jul 20, 2019
Carmal90:

Brandable is the hardest part in domaining, no clear end-users, this is what I do now mostly...
Did you know namebio.com? If yes, I go there and type some word or suffix, I can type max, for example, I set it to show as the last of the names, after that I will get a clue if the suffix is a popular suffix in domaining, if yes, I will head over to look for prefix or words to match my already researched suffix, it is strenuous but that is what I do almost daily to scout for name, I normally see one or two names daily to reg now..I ha e some list waiting for a promo to come.
You have really done justice to my question and this is for those who will love to go for brandable
Thanks
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by ewuoso2002(m): 6:05pm On Jul 20, 2019
Ayobamms:

Do you still have the fund?
yes
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by cabalocracy: 5:41pm On Jul 21, 2019
For those of you that are into this domaining stuff and are no longer interested in spending money on domains or don't have enough to buy domains.Here is something for you..put your domaining talents to good use.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bc09nIDLOtM
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by Fastlinkpro: 8:40pm On Jul 21, 2019
Please my oga I need the sales template too sir
My email markdes2000@gmail.com
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by mcbreeze: 10:24am On Aug 07, 2019
Almost all domain are protected in whoxy.com. How do we get real contact of domain owner?
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by ayomide32: 2:58pm On Aug 09, 2019
Plz house I need domain sales letter outbound letters
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by ayomide32: 2:59pm On Aug 09, 2019
ayomideayodele2017@gmail.com
Domain sales letter
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by JafunmiFX: 10:58pm On Aug 11, 2019
Laura56williams@gmail.com
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by Frayo1: 10:23pm On Sep 03, 2019
Pls, I have read about this expired domain from the first to the end and I'm really interested in this business..... My question is that how much can it cost me for you to teach me and be my mentor?....second question is that if I buy the demain how many days or weeks can it be with me before selling it out....pls give me more detail via my email godwinfriday673@gmail.com
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by Frayo1: 10:25pm On Sep 03, 2019
You can give me more detail via my email.....godwinfriday673@gmail.com
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by Soltiade(m): 7:37pm On Sep 05, 2019
Domain sale letter sir......
princesoltiade@gmail.com
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by walewriter: 11:51pm On Sep 05, 2019
The last Fiverr tutorial you'll ever need starts soon. Book your interest now. https://www.nairaland.com/5389343/last-fiverr-tutorial-ever-need

Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by ElRapido: 10:27am On Sep 24, 2019
iykepromotions:
Getting Interesting.

Please I'm interested in getting the domain sales letter.
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by iykepromotions: 10:39am On Sep 24, 2019
ElRapido:

Please I'm interested in getting the domain sales letter.

Akinemmanuel2015@gmail.com
check your inbox.
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by TopeQs: 11:43am On Sep 24, 2019
iykepromotions:
check your inbox.

good morning, please I'm very interested in getting the domain letters too.
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by ElRapido: 2:47pm On Sep 24, 2019
iykepromotions:
check your inbox.

Seen. Thanks
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by Island01: 8:07am On Sep 29, 2019
[quote author=iykepromotions post=67793139]Hi all. This business idea is not a new one at all and some Nigerians are already making money from it just that only a few people really knows how it works. It's all about buying and reselling of EXPIRED domain names. This is quite easy and anybody can do it provided you can read, write and get the required information. That's why this new thread is created.

Why expired domain name you may ask. Yes, these are domain names that the original owner failed to renew and some of those domains ate still good with a lot of popularity, cost per click and SEO. Once this domains are dropped, you simply research and pick up the right ones, then you go elsewhere and resell for profit. Each expired domain name cost $9 and you can resell any amount you like. Reselling don't have a fixed price. Personally my first sale when I first started was $550 USD with an investment of $9 dollars.the name if the domain is danbaba.com

Screenshots and other vital information coming soon...

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (28) (Reply)

Meet Adebayo Ogunlesi Who Owns 5 Airports In The United Kingdom / Bobby Max: Nigerian Establishes Coinbeats Lounge And Restaurant In Morocco / Fatima Dangote To Wed Jamil Abubakar (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.