Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,272 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. - Business (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. (72781 Views)

How To Make At Least $850 Every Month Parking And Selling Expired Domain / 5 Major Reasons Why You Will Never Be Rich / How To Make $800 Monthly Online Trading Domain Names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by dayjeee(m): 11:29pm On Nov 18, 2019
iykepromotions:
check your inbox.

cc; obilokechukwu
Boss good evening, please how can i join your mentee class? Sent you a pm
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by youska(m): 3:13pm On Nov 26, 2019
iykepromotions:
Outbound simply means contacting potential end users using the domain sales letter. not all of them will be interested that's why it's adviceable to target as many end users as possible.

Oga iyke please i need the domain sales letter
Donyouska92@gmail.com
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by Imustreturn(m): 12:09am On Nov 27, 2019
Someone just said on Facebook that he is interested in my domain name. Wow

It's my first time so please I need little on how to deal please. Make una no vez abeg
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by tayo85: 6:41pm On Nov 29, 2019
Please i need the sales letter. tomi_1759@yahoo.com
iykepromotions:
Outbound simply means contacting potential end users using the domain sales letter. not all of them will be interested that's why it's adviceable to target as many end users as possible.
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by Ifysamuel101: 9:14pm On Nov 29, 2019
please am new I need the sales letter asopada4@gmail.com
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by sosowater: 6:25pm On Dec 08, 2019
iykepromotions:
lol. Why not? Though buy from popular registrars.

Hi Iyke, thank you for all these information. How much does your mentoring/tutorial cost and what does it entail?

Also, kindly send the sample domain letters to okpahebebe@gmail.com
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by Demmiebobo450(m): 11:30am On Jan 07, 2020
Please, I don't have a PC, can I still enrol for your class.. And can I start making the money with my android phone?
iykepromotions:
check julanky.com for updates on trainings and mentorship.

Regards.
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by iykepromotions: 12:26pm On Jan 07, 2020
Demmiebobo450:
Please, I don't have a PC, can I still enrol for your class.. And can I start making the money with my android phone?
Android is my main tool of researching now. Don't know the last time I used my laptop for this.

2 Likes

Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by ManyThanks: 3:39pm On Jan 07, 2020
iykepromotions:
The domain sales letter. As I wrote earlier, the domain sales letter is a professional template used to approach an end-user. Now this letter must be written very well, brief and straight to point. If you're already a domainer and have dome quality domains that you wish to sell very fast, you can request of the sales letter from me. It's absolutely FREE OF CHARGE. send a mail to ikennaobi44@gmail.com for a copy.
I've mailed you sir. please send it to me here Israelhope275@gmail.com
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by Derrylatei: 6:55pm On Jan 07, 2020
Op, you are doing a great job. People like you are blessing to the world. Thanks

This is my email ID: jacqoa@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by Robinscrusoe(m): 8:49pm On Jan 07, 2020
Hello @,iyke promotion pls can you help me with the sales letter zrobinscrusoe@gmail.com
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by Tech84(m): 11:18am On Jan 08, 2020
iykepromotions:
check your inbox.

cc; obilokechukwu

Hello @,iyke promotion p help me with the sales letter

My Email :

dailynewseronline@gmail.com
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by oskaaay(m): 4:53pm On Jan 09, 2020
Kudos OP, nice discussions here on how to buy expired domain - Weldone!
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by Godfullsam(m): 8:48pm On Jan 09, 2020
I have read this thread from page 1 til end. I will like to get started, op pls send me the outbound letter template

Thank you
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by sparrow212(m): 7:17am On Jan 10, 2020
i need the it too simonkast34@gmail.com
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by JafunmiFX: 12:57pm On Jan 27, 2020
Still buying all your clean PayPal funds at a good rate

Please come inbox for Swift deal

WhatsApp on my siggy
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by PAPIJAID(m): 7:05am On Jan 28, 2020
Ive sent you a mail requesting for the sales letter. God bless u bro. My email address is jaid4christ@gmail.com
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by PAPIJAID(m): 7:23am On Jan 28, 2020
Good day boss, Pls I just bought a domain name from domainking.com and this is my first time of buying and I bought from them because the popular names we have do not accept my verve card.
I'll like to know how reliable they are and I will equally like to know other things I need to do.
Lest I forget, what is the meaning of the protection usually advertised on godaddy is it really necessary?
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by Derrylatei: 4:13am On Jan 29, 2020
Op, I really appreciate your effort and kindness in letting this kind of info out. After reading through your thread, I have bought 6 expired domain names already, listed for sale in sedo, GoDaddy and afternic.

Now these are some questions I will like you to answer

1. What is the implication(s) or can one buy Google banned expired name.
2. How can one get his domains listed in more than one particular marketplace such as getting it listed in sedo, GoDaddy, afternic et .
3. How do you withdraw funds from GoDaddy and afternic. I know GoDaddy acquired afternic so, they use the same payment format. Though I choose local bank transfer

Once again, thanks
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by sparrow212(m): 12:44pm On Feb 01, 2020
Pls someone shud put me tru dis stuff simonkast34@gmail.com
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by Daviddson(m): 1:45pm On Feb 01, 2020
sparrow212:
Pls someone shud put me tru dis stuff simonkast34@gmail.com
Check this https://www.nairaland.com/3430037/what-make-money-online
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by Darligold(m): 11:27pm On Feb 01, 2020
Thanks for the information. please I need the sales template. igirigiimo@gmail.com. Remain blessed.
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by Ramon92: 6:48am On Feb 02, 2020
PAPIJAID:
Good day boss, Pls I just bought a domain name from domainking.com and this is my first time of buying and I bought from them because the popular names we have do not accept my verve card.
I'll like to know how reliable they are and I will equally like to know other things I need to do.
Lest I forget, what is the meaning of the protection usually advertised on godaddy is it really necessary?
I really doubt you bought a domain from DOMAINKING or maybe you mean somewhere else.

BTW, you need a Visa or Mastercard as Verve only work for local transactions.

Protection is choosing to hide or reveal your details (the domain owner) when someone checks the whois record of your domain.
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by Believe8888: 9:43am On Feb 03, 2020
Sadiq3051:
I just enrolled to iykepromotions personal training, I must confess it worth it.. Em Na easy understand mentor... I gv 5star rating....
please I'm interested in the classes 08147114810 or joshnich080@gmail.com
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by signalsmedia: 3:36pm On Feb 09, 2020
nice
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by jackbennie: 6:59pm On Feb 09, 2020
hello
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by Tinocent: 9:08pm On Feb 09, 2020
Am interested please.... 07034407051
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by KayceeBanks: 4:51am On Feb 26, 2020
please send sales letter to: nkayc94@gmail.com
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by Softmojo(m): 3:25pm On Feb 27, 2020
Hi everyone. Thanks for the good work here.

I bought domains on namesilo and listed for sale on afternic. But i keep getting this mail from afternic.

Opt-in to the Afternic Premium Network with Your Registrar

what should i do?

thanks.
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by Omoniyiii: 3:39pm On Mar 05, 2020
Pls am interested in iyke promotion training
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by Omoniyiii: 3:40pm On Mar 05, 2020
Or reach me on
Hormoniyii2017@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (28) (Reply)

The Importance Of Bank Verification Number (BVN) / These Are The Nigerians Benefiting From The Fall Of The Naira / Where To Buy Wholesale Cosmetic Products In Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.