Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. - Business (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. (73013 Views)

How To Make At Least $850 Every Month Parking And Selling Expired Domain / 5 Major Reasons Why You Will Never Be Rich / How To Make $800 Monthly Online Trading Domain Names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by TechCapon(m): 1:34pm On Oct 15, 2019
iykepromotions:
Some of my mini sales later after the September sale: some of these was sold in a space of days after registration. Houstontexasmover was sold 12 days after registration $205, via namesilo marketplace. $185 net in profit.
your domain sales letter and your whatsapp number please
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by Nirco(m): 5:34pm On Oct 15, 2019
TechCapon:
your domain sales letter and your whatsapp number please
Visit julanky.com

1 Like

Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by esty57(f): 1:57pm On Oct 16, 2019
Good day I have been read this thread from the beginning to the end and it has been insightful pls I will need the domain sales letter to eilesanmi57@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by obilokechukwu(m): 3:42pm On Oct 16, 2019
good day sir i have read this threads, thanks 4 lighting me, please send me your sale latter to my email, prophateobinna@gmail.com. thanks God bless you.
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by iykepromotions: 3:27pm On Oct 18, 2019
esty57:
Good day I have been read this thread from the beginning to the end and it has been insightful pls I will need the domain sales letter to eilesanmi57@gmail.com. Thanks
check your inbox.

cc; obilokechukwu
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by johndoe16784: 1:54pm On Oct 26, 2019
can all this be done with a mobile phone? An iphone 6s specifically....Please reply...
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by joinnow: 5:48pm On Oct 26, 2019
iykepromotions:
check your inbox.

cc; obilokechukwu

pls send thedomain sales letter ,......
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by Josephlife(m): 11:14am On Oct 29, 2019
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by johndoe16784: 11:56am On Oct 29, 2019
iykepromotions:
check your inbox.
cc; obilokechukwu

thank you sir, i got the letter as requested on the other thread, God bless.
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by johndoe16784: 11:58am On Oct 29, 2019
johndoe16784:
can all this be done with a mobile phone? An iphone 6s specifically....Please reply...

Any answers pls??
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by alawi5k: 12:19pm On Oct 29, 2019
johndoe16784:

Any answers pls??
Yes

1 Like

Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by johndoe16784: 1:48pm On Oct 29, 2019
alawi5k:
Yes
Thanks sire!!!
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by iykepromotions: 1:42pm On Nov 02, 2019
Lol. Will this be my first whatsapp sale? The domain competitors is mainly UK based. Contacted one via Whatsapp before buying the domain, main reason as you may know is that they prefer their own extention. But he showed interest and asked me how much? I quickly rushed and registered it, set up a landing page and quoted $1,200, negotiable. According to him, the CEO will be back in two days time to finalize the deal. I hope everything works out fine.

The screenshot cheesy

The domain in particular is the same as their's, just extention difference.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by jos4(m): 2:26pm On Nov 03, 2019
I have followed this thread from beginning to the last page and it is really loaded with meaningful information, Please I need domain sale letter to try my first sale.
Please send to this email
Opesco23470@gmail.com
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by jos4(m): 2:06pm On Nov 04, 2019
jos4:
I have followed this thread from beginning to the last page and it is really loaded with meaningful information, Please I need domain sale letter to try my first sale.
Opesco23470@gmail.com
please send me the domain sale letter
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by Henry00009: 6:54pm On Nov 04, 2019
Please contact me Wathome78@gmail.com
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by iykepromotions: 6:57pm On Nov 04, 2019
jos4:
Opesco23470@gmail.com
check your inbox.
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by Esiman(m): 12:23am On Nov 05, 2019
You are a good man @iykepromotions. We appreciate all the informations you are dishing out.
I'm actually a newbie, i will start asking questions once i get started, hope am not late?.

1 Like

Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by Tungy(m): 12:10pm On Nov 05, 2019
I'm interested in learning more oyerindeadetunji@gmail.com
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by jos4(m): 5:25pm On Nov 05, 2019
[quote author=iykepromotions post=83741999] check your inbox. [/quote quote]gud evening brother, I have checked my inbox, I didn't see it. I also checked my spam nothing is there sir. Pls help me resend it
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by Imustreturn(m): 1:46pm On Nov 15, 2019
I've been following for a long time.. preparing to venture into the business
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by Nobody: 3:31pm On Nov 15, 2019
iykepromotions:
check your inbox.

Please send the domain sales letter to me.

dharmylola2001@gmail.com

Thanks in advance.
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by ebenezary(m): 4:27pm On Nov 15, 2019
please send me the domain sale letters to ebenezerayobam2@gmail.com
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by fineyemi(m): 5:24pm On Nov 15, 2019
Have always been following. please please send me the domain sale letters to fineyemi@gmail.com
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by Nobody: 4:17pm On Nov 16, 2019
iykepromotions:
Lol. Will this be my first whatsapp sale? The domain competitors is mainly UK based. Contacted one via Whatsapp before buying the domain, main reason as you may know is that they prefer their own extention. But he showed interest and asked me how much? I quickly rushed and registered it, set up a landing page and quoted $1,200, negotiable. According to him, the CEO will be back in two days time to finalize the deal. I hope everything works out fine.

The screenshot cheesy

The domain in particular is the same as their's, just extention difference.

l
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by iykepromotions: 4:29pm On Nov 16, 2019
ikechizoba:

l sent you a mail but you didn't reply, pls send me a copy of the sales letter at onyijiofor@gmail.com.
thank you
check your inbox

cc; fineyemi
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 16, 2019
iykepromotions:
check your inbox

cc; fineyemi

Thanks a lot, though l have a personal PC, l still feel scared of using my master card to make online purchase, am l safe?
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by iykepromotions: 7:21pm On Nov 16, 2019
ikechizoba:

Thanks a lot, though l have a personal PC, l still feel scared of using my master card to make online purchase, am l safe?

lol. Why not? Though buy from popular registrars.
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by Imustreturn(m): 3:53pm On Nov 17, 2019
[i][/i]
iykepromotions:
lol. Why not? Though buy from popular registrars.
just sent you a mail bro
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by Imustreturn(m): 4:07pm On Nov 17, 2019
Carmal90:

Brandable is the hardest part in domaining, no clear end users, this is what I do now mostly..
Did you know namebio.com? If yes, I go there and type some word or suffix, I can type max for example, I set it to show as the last of the names,after that I will get a clue if the suffix is a popular suffix in domaining, if yes, I will head over to look for prefix or words to match my already researched suffix, it is strenous but that is what I do almost daily to scout for name, I normally see one or two names daily to reg now..I ha e some list waiting for a promo to come.
thanks for this man.. just saw sold domains and i could make up a good domain name from there..

1 Like

Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by skyrockete(m): 5:39pm On Nov 17, 2019
I have read from A-z and I am really informed through this tread. God bless OP. Please I need Domain Sale Letter Template. Thanks in anticipation.

My Email: mayowaasaolu@yahoo.com
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by Imustreturn(m): 10:44pm On Nov 17, 2019
iykepromotions:
wishing you the best bro. and don't hesitate contacting me once any challenge arises.
thanks for the domain letter. I really appreciate.

I got this name automax.com and maxiservice.com

Good too go?

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (28) (Reply)

Nigerian Bank With The Best Domiciliary Account System? / Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? / Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.