Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,537 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. - Business (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. (72951 Views)

How To Make At Least $850 Every Month Parking And Selling Expired Domain / 5 Major Reasons Why You Will Never Be Rich / How To Make $800 Monthly Online Trading Domain Names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by iykepromotions: 7:11am On May 05, 2019
ikechukz:
I need your help bro. I recently bought a domain name and I’m thinking of listing for sale on namepros but I don’t know how to receive payment. Most people use paypal or escrow, which of them will work in Nigeria?Any other idea on receiving payment or how to push the domain to the new owner would be appreciated, thanks.
don't bother selling at name pros. It may not sell that high. Most are domainers. In selling, target end users or market places.

1 Like

Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by ikechukz(m): 8:34am On May 05, 2019
iykepromotions:
don't bother selling at name pros. It may not sell that high. Most are domainers. In selling, target end users or market places.
okay thanks, but what will be the easiest way for me to receive Payment in Nigeria. It’s the only thing holding me back now, thanks.
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by Qulink1(m): 5:27pm On May 13, 2019
ikechukz:
okay thanks, but what will be the easiest way for me to receive Payment in Nigeria. It’s the only thing holding me back now, thanks.
You can use a PayPal exchanger,
Very easy
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by khalAyo(m): 2:05pm On May 14, 2019
Please can I buy a domain on godaddy and sell it on namesilo or undeveloped?
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by iykepromotions: 2:49pm On May 14, 2019
khalAyo:
Please can I buy a domain on godaddy and sell it on namesilo or undeveloped?
only at undeveloped or other marketplaces. You can't list a domain you didn't buy from namesilo at namesilo marketplace.
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by coinbrood: 4:13pm On May 14, 2019
ikechukz:
Contact us for your Paypal cashout in Naira. Payment settlement is quick.
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by deadkamalu: 6:22pm On May 14, 2019
i bought an expired domain stalbek.com at godaddy,will it be listed automatically on their marketplace ?and how can i influence the pricing if yes.
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by MrbasHH: 12:20pm On May 23, 2019
iykepromotions:
only at undeveloped or other marketplaces. You can't list a domain you didn't buy from namesilo at namesilo marketplace.

1 Like

Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by iykepromotions: 3:06pm On May 23, 2019
MrbasHH:

good day boss, kindly Help me with the domain sales letter.. thanks

aboidtoye@gmail.com
crosscheck your email address.
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by MrbasHH: 3:24pm On May 24, 2019
iykepromotions:

okay boss.. abiodtoye@gmail.com

thanks
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by IeatPussy: 10:53pm On May 31, 2019
iykepromotions:

Good day boss. I need the Domain sell template. Charlesudenze2010@gmail.com
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by Emmey15(m): 11:19pm On May 31, 2019
iykepromotions:

Pls I need it too adefioyee@gmail.com
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by AroFx: 2:49pm On Jun 01, 2019
iykepromotions:
Boss, i want to enroll for your tutorial. How do i go about it
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by Chucklive: 6:43pm On Jun 01, 2019
Qulink1:

You can use a PayPal exchanger,
Very easy
You can sell your PayPal to me and get Naira at your rate... WhatsApp me
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by iykepromotions: 1:35pm On Jun 02, 2019
AroFx:

Boss, i want to enroll for your tutorial. How do i go about it
check julanky.com for any available upcoming training.

Regards.
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by AroFx: 2:14pm On Jun 02, 2019
iykepromotions:

Regards.
Thanks.
Done
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by colyx1(m): 9:22am On Jun 05, 2019
iykepromotions:

Regards.
Hello boss.... Please I need the domian sale letter. Thanks
colyx2008@gmail.com
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by gentlewind(m): 11:13am On Jun 07, 2019
Mr Iyke thanks for you for your selfless service

Pls I need the domain sales letter, my email is gen2wind@gmail.com

thanks
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by iykepromotions: 4:09pm On Jun 07, 2019
gentlewind:
Mr Iyke thanks for you for your selfless service

Pls I need the domain sales letter, my email is gen2wind@gmail.com

thanks
check your inbox.
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by ab2care: 1:25pm On Jun 11, 2019
iykepromotions:
check your inbox.
Oga Iyke thanks for you for your selfless service
Pls I need the domain sales letter and also how I can know quality domain to buy, my email is ab2care@gmail.com
thanks
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by iykepromotions: 1:31pm On Jun 11, 2019
ab2care:

Oga Iyke thanks for you for your selfless service
Pls I need the domain sales letter and also how I can know quality domain to buy, my email is ab2care@gmail.com
thanks
check your email. Again for trainings and mentorship, visit www.Julanky.com You can also check out this awareness thread; https://www.nairaland.com/3430037/what-make-money-online
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by Goalnaldo(m): 7:48am On Jun 12, 2019
iykepromotions:
check your email. Again for trainings and mentorship, visit www.Julanky.com You can also check out this awareness thread; https://www.nairaland.com/3430037/what-make-money-online
sir I don't know the domains I posted since last year October is yet to be sold. Can you help me to sell them. You will take 70 percent of whatever comes out of it.
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by ProfitDomain(m): 7:17pm On Jun 12, 2019
70 what shocked shocked
That means, you have not assimilated the real gist @iykepromotions has been preaching in terms of buying and selling of domains.
This frustration makes people quit very early.
Don't Give up Pal!
Goalnaldo:
sir I don't know the domains I posted since last year October is yet to be sold. Can you help me to sell them. You will take 70 percent of whatever comes out of it.

1 Like

Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by Akins47(m): 12:36pm On Jun 13, 2019
Boss IykePromotions, i have a $100 PayPal deal and the buyer is attempting to use you as escrow.
I am in the group already, i want to confirm if you are actually the person acting as escrow.
Waiting for your reply.
Thanks
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by iykepromotions: 1:08pm On Jun 13, 2019
Akins47:
Boss IykePromotions, i have a $100 PayPal deal and the buyer is attempting to use you as escrow.
I am in the group already, i want to confirm if you are actually the person acting as escrow.
Waiting for your reply.
Thanks
Not me. I have said it severally here that I don't do PayPal exchange. I use exchangers too if the need arises and I have my recommended ones for that.
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by Akins47(m): 10:20pm On Jun 13, 2019
ok
Thanks

iykepromotions:
Not me. I have said it severally here that I don't do PayPal exchange. I use exchangers too if the need arises and I have my recommended ones for that.
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by josephni12: 9:31pm On Jul 06, 2019
I've sent you a Watsapp message, I will like to join your E-course. I just hope you will get this opportunity.
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by karlxavier(m): 11:30am On Jul 07, 2019
Wow. I must say, this is good stuff. So, one can actually be buying domains and be packing them and receiving commissions I guess steadily even without selling?

I also think am interested in your training sir

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (28) (Reply)

US Bank Stops Western Union Transfers To Nigeria In Aftermath Of 80 Fraud Burst? / Dangote And Otedola Flaunt Cheap Phones That Will Surprise You (Photos) / Where To Buy Wholesale Cosmetic Products In Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.